Do youranti parentss often visit your——后面加什么单词

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“完形填空(15分)Do you often
1 your ...”,相似的试题还有:
Do you often think of your parents? You may say, “Of course, I &&&&31&&&.I buy a present for my mother on Mother’s Day and on Father’s Day I give my father &&&&32&&&, too.” But what about the other days of the year ? I have a friend whose parents live in another city. One day 1 went to see her. We had a nice conversation. Then she wanted to &&&&&33&&&&. So she dialed(拨号) the number, but then she put down the phone. After about fifteen &&&&&34&&&&, she dialed the number again “Hi, Mom…” Later I asked, “&&&&35&&&&&did you dial the number twice?” She smiled, “My parents are old and &&&&&36&&&&&. They can’t get close to the telephone quickly. I always do so when I call them. I just want to give them &&&&&37&&&&&time to answer the call.”My friend is a good girl. She is &&&&38&&&&thinking about her parents. You also want to be a&&&&&&&39&&&&&child, right? Please always remember to &&&&40&&&your parents often, not just on some important days.
【小题1】A.willB.doC.won’tD.don’t【小题2】A.a cakeB.a kissC.some moneyD.a present【小题3】A.make a callB.pay a visitC.have a restD.go for a walk【小题4】A.secondsB.minutesC.hoursD.days【小题5】A.HowB.WhatC.WhyD.When【小题6】A.fastB.slowC.healthyD.careless【小题7】A.littleB.quickC.noD.enough【小题8】A.alwaysB.neverC.seldomD.sometimes【小题9】A.badB.cleverC.goodD.sick【小题10】A.think ofB.look afterC.call upD.1isten to
完形填空(10分) Do you often think of your parents? You may say, "Of course, I&&1 &. I buy a present for my mother on Mother's Day and on Father's day I give my father&&& 2&&too." But what about the other days of the year?  I have a friend whose parents live in another city. One day I went to see her. We had a nice talk. Then she wanted to&& 3&. So she dialed the number, but then she put down the phone. After about fifteen&4&, she dialed the number again, "Hi, Mom …"  Later I asked, "& 5&did you dial the number twice?" She smiled, "My parents are old and&&& 6&. They can't get close to the telephone quickly. I always do so when I call them. I just want to give them& 7&&time to answer the call. "My friend is a good girl. She is&& 8&thinking about her parents. You also want to be a1child, right? Please remember to&& 10&your parents in every situation, not just on some important days.【小题1】A.doB.willC.won'tD.don't【小题2】A.a cakeB.a kissC.a presentD.some money【小题3】A.have a restB.make a callC.pay a visitD.go gor a walk【小题4】A.hoursB.minutesC.secondsD.days【小题5】A.WhyB.WhatC.HowD.When【小题6】A.fastB.carelessC.healthyD.slow【小题7】A.enoughB.quickC.noD.little【小题8】A.neverB.alwaysC.seldomD.sometimes【小题9】A.badB.cleverC.sickD.good【小题10】A.protectB.look afterC.think ofD.listen to
完形填空(15分)Do you often& 1&your parents? You may say “Of course, I& 2&. I buy a present for my mother on Mother’s Day and on Father’s Day, I give my father& 3&, too.” But what about the other days of the year?I have a friend& 4&parents live in another city. One day I went to see her. We had a nice& 5&. Then she wanted to& 6&, so she dialed(拨号) the number, but then she& 7&the phone. After about fifteen& 8&, she dialed the number “Hi, Mom.”Later I asked, “& 9&did you dial the number twice?” She smiled, “My parents are old and& 10&. They can’t get close to the telephone& 11&. I always do so when I call them. I just want to give them& 12&time to answer the call.”My friend is a good girl. She is& 13&thinking about her parents. You also want to be a& 14&child, right? Please always remember to&15&your parents in every situation, not just on some important days.
【小题1】A、think of&&&&&&&&&&& B、think with&&&&&&&& C、think【小题2】A、will&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、won’t【小题3】A、a cake&&&&&&&&&&& B、a kiss&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、a present【小题4】A、who &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、whose【小题5】A、sing&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、conversation&&&&&&&& C、drink【小题6】A、make a call&&&&&&&& B、pay a visit&&&&&&&& C、have a rest【小题7】A、put down&&&&&&&&&&& B、put away &&&&&&&&&&& C、put off【小题8】A、seconds&&&&&&&&&&& B、minutes&&&&&&&&&&& C、hours【小题9】A、How &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、Why【小题10】A、fast&&&&&&&&&&&& B、slow&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、healthy【小题11】A、quick&&&&&&&&&&&& B、quickly&&&&&&&&&&&& C、slowly【小题12】A、little &&&&&&&&&&& B、quick&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、enough【小题13】A、always&&&&&&&&&&& B、never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、seldom【小题14】A、bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、clever&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、good【小题15】A、think of&&&&&&&&& B、look after&&&&&&&&&& C、ring up— Do you often visit your grandparents? — Mmm… ________ , I’m afraid. I usually phone them._百度知道My parents visit my grandma ( twice a month ) .对括号部分提问_____ _____do your parents visit your grandma
tengxun010100
how often这是问频率的欢迎追问
为您推荐:
How often do your parents visit your grandma?祝你开心。
how oftentwice a month 是一个月两次的意思一个月两次是时间,所以是how often
扫描下载二维码Do your parents often visit your——后面加什么单词_百度知道

我要回帖

随机推荐