英译一个句子中译英。网上的在线翻译信不过,大家帮个忙哈。

英语必修二unit1和2的几个句子汉译英 希望你们能够帮个忙,好心的人啊~_百度知道
英语必修二unit1和2的几个句子汉译英 希望你们能够帮个忙,好心的人啊~
这个琥珀屋的主人却决定不要它了5后来,叶卡捷琳娜二世派人把琥珀屋搬到圣彼得堡郊外她避暑的宫殿中,尽管琥珀屋被认为是世界奇迹之一,制作这一珍宝花去了这个国家最好的艺术家大约十年的时间4然而,这间屋按照她的要求完成了7令人遗憾的是、划船和所有团体比赛5别的国家不能参加,而且是一项莫大的荣誉8国与国之间争取争取奥运会承办权的竞争就跟争夺奥运奖牌一样激烈9为运动员们建立的奥运村和所有的体育馆将会在伦敦东部建立起来,下一位普鲁士国王腓特烈,奴隶和妇女也不能参加6妇女不仅允许参加,很久以前我常常写关于奥运会的报道2只有达到他们各自项目统一标准的运动员才会被接受参加奥运会3那就是他们为什么被叫做冬奥会4是在夏季奥运会上才有跑步、竞技和团队等比赛项目中起着非常重要的作用7被选作承办国不仅有巨大的责任、游泳,而且他们还在体操,威廉一世,但是现在却消失了8这是两国交战的时期1我生活在你们所说的古希腊。6 1770年,之所以这样命名是因为制作时用了好几吨琥珀3这也是一件装饰有金银珠宝的珍宝1普鲁士国王威廉一世绝不可能想到他送给俄罗斯人民的厚礼会有这样一段令人惊讶地历史2这件礼物就是琥珀屋
没带书啊啊啊
提问者采纳
and I used to write about the Olympic Games a long time ago,to whom the amber room belonged,could never have imagined that his greatest gift to the Russian people would hava such an amazing history.2,which was given this name because severaltons of amber were used to make it.8,the next King of Prussia.5.2.1.,nor could slaves or women,sailing and all the team sports.9.This gift was the Amber Room,together with swimming.That&#39.3,s why they's as much competition among countries to host the Olympic as to win Olympic medals,decided not to keep it.It was also a treasure decorated with gold and jewels,but play a very important role in gymnastics.Sadly!6,which took the country&#39.Only athletes who have reached the agreed standard for their event will be admre called the Winter Olympics.Women are not only allowed.41.7.4.No other countries could join in.Frederick William I.However.可能个别单词拼写会有错误.I lived in what you call &quot,although the Amber Room was considered one of the wonders of the world.In 1770 the room was completed the way she wanted.7,Catherine II had the Amber Room moved to a palace outside St Petersburg where she spent her summers.It&#39,the King of Prussia.5,Frederick William I.;s a great responsibility but also a great honour to be chosen,athletics.Ls best artist about ten years to make.6;Ancient Greece&quot,it is now missing.This was a time when the two counties were at war.8.3;s in the Summer Olympics that you have the running races.A new village for the athletes and all the stadiums will be built to the east of London.There&#39.It&#39
提问者评价
谢谢哒。辛苦哒
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
其他2条回答
这些句子好像都是课文里的句子.可以去看看课文
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英译一个句子。网上的在线翻译信不过,大家帮个忙哈。_百度知道
英译一个句子。网上的在线翻译信不过,大家帮个忙哈。
but I want to knowI am afraid. What is the other half of your NET name, in whom there
提问者采纳
可以不翻,表示反复强调之意?“in whom there”指究竟是什么我可不可以问(敢问)你网名的另一半是什么
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
在线翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
我害怕却又想知道你网名后的另一半意义,又是谁在这含义里?
尽管我怕,但我想知道。你的网名的另一半是什么?
我害怕,但是我想知道,你另一半的网名是什么,在哪里?不知道对不
尽管我很怕知道后的后果,但我忍不住想知道你网名的另一半是什么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文信翻译成英文信高手帮个忙 在把不顺畅的句子给整理一下!_百度知道
中文信翻译成英文信高手帮个忙 在把不顺畅的句子给整理一下!
不过优悦会客服中心的服务人员热情与耐心协助下,竟然一下子全都收到了 就在昨天 我使用兑换回来的海尔礼券 在我的妻子生日的那天 成功的购买到了妻子喜欢的一件商品 作为礼物送给了我的妻子 给了她一个开心的惊喜 这个生日她过的很高兴
我和我的夫人衷心的谢谢你们我还会继续选择洲际酒店 并向我身边的同事及朋友推荐洲际酒店坚定选择做洲际酒店集团忠诚顾客的理由 我分两次 在不同的时间里 用积分兑换的海尔礼券 在邮寄的途中 没想到竟然全都出现了些问题,太失望了 准备放弃了,上个周末
提问者采纳
a firm choose to do the reasons for loyal customers I have at different times in two years with the Haier redeem coupons in the mail on the way there did not think that all these problems. Priority Club Rewards Service Center, tell them that I would choose to stay firm because the Intercontinental Hotel Intercontinental Hotel offers luxurious rooms not only serve me warm 2 people added reason to choose to move InterContinental Hotels 1 Intercontinental Hotels Group is a service to redeem the full confidence of customers redeem reward system, actually received all at once Just yesterday I used the coupon convertible Haier back in my wife&#39, very disappointing giving up.2 convertible when it came to problems when the Priority Club Service Center from the enthusiasm of many professional service personnel will have the patience to solve the problem for you, but the passion and patience to hes birthday the day the success of his wife like to purchase an item as a gift to my wife, the last weekend, gave her a happy surprise that she had a very happy birthday My wife and I sincerely thank you I will continue to select the Intercontinental Hotel to colleagues and friends around me recommend Intercontinental Hotel, they are very goodInterContinental Hotels Group
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
帮个忙的相关知识
其他1条回答
Tough choices do intercontinental hotels group of customer loyalty reason
I points in different time twice with points for the post of haier on coupon thought unexpectedly all has had problems, too disappointed ready to give up. But optimal yue will service center of service personnel, enthusiasm and patience to assist last weekend, unexpectedly suddenly all received
Just yesterday I use cash back in my wife haier coupon purchase of success of the birthday to wife like a commodity as a gift for my wife gave her a happy surprise this birthday she had a very happy
Me and my wife, heartfelt thank you
I also will continue to choose intercontine...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁句子翻译,中译英帮个忙下吧,聪明的大哥大姐 ~!
拥抱是最疏离的姿势,因为你永远都看不到对方的表情.
帮我把这个句子翻译成英文吧,谢谢咯~!
svKK34YJ05
the farthest distance is when you give a hug,because you will never see each other at that time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Embracing is the gesture which takes you apart, for you will never see the expression of the other one.
The hug is the posture which leaves sparsely, because you forever do not look at opposite party expression.
The hug is the posture which leaves sparsely, because you forever do not look at opposite party expression
The hug is the posture which leaves sparsely, because you forever do not look at opposite party expression.
Hug is the most alienated gestures as you will never see the other one's expression.
扫描下载二维码翻译下句子.. 1.每个正常人都有和别人交流的愿望 2.你应该主动找别人沟通3.你要提供力所能及的帮助帮个忙把它们翻译成英文..
every normal person has the
desire to communicate with
you should communicate with
others actively.
you should supply the help
as much as you can.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 句子中译英 的文章

随机推荐