求2篇80个词的英语作文60词 —————————————————————————————————

高分求两个60字左右的英语作文!1、关于北京奥运的2、关于四川地震的神啊,最晚今天晚上!要求:60—80个单词_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高分求两个60字左右的英语作文!1、关于北京奥运的2、关于四川地震的神啊,最晚今天晚上!要求:60—80个单词
高分求两个60字左右的英语作文!1、关于北京奥运的2、关于四川地震的神啊,最晚今天晚上!要求:60—80个单词
奥运:Olympic and MeI am looking forward to the days coming of Aug.8TH 2008,the day Beijing Olympic games will be opened,the day Sports family gather in beijing,and the day All the Chinese feel proud.As a littke host ,I really want to be honorable volunteer for it,however,I am still too young to be a real volunteer ,but I can still contribute for it (according as I am able) .First ,as a citizen of Beijing,I will welcome every friend from all over the world with my enthusiasm and smile to show us beijing people’s friendship and hospitality.And let theforeigh friends know(feel) Beijing from the smile on our face Then/second,I will study English harder.During the Olympic Games ,I can communicate with the foreigh friends in english and serve for them such as to be a interpreter and show them the way,let them love beijing more from our enthusiastic help Third,I will learn more knowadge about Beijing and The Olympic Games in order to introduce the beautiful beijing to foreigners and its long history and splendor culture in the future.Let them Kow more about China by talking to each Beijinger At last I will mobilize every students around me to learn civilized manners andstrenth the consciousness of theprotecting the enivoement .we should do from now on for beijing Olympic Game to be a real Green Olympics,humanities Olympics,technology Olympics “One word One dream” I hope my dream will come true .地震:An earthquake is a shaking of the ground caused by the sudden breaking and shifting of large sections of Earth's rocky outer shell.Earthquakes are among the most powerful events on earth,and their results can be terrifying.A severe earthquake may release energy 10,000 times as great as that of the first atomic bomb.Rock movements during an earthquake can make rivers change their course.Earthquakes can trigger landslides that cause great damage and loss of life.Large earthquakes beneath the ocean can create a series of huge,destructive waves called tsunamis (pronounced tsoo NAH meez) that flood coasts for many miles.Earthquakes almost never kill people directly.Instead,many deaths and injuries in earthquakes result from falling objects and the collapse of buildings,bridges,and other structures.Fire resulting from broken gas or power lines is another major danger during a quake.Spills of hazardous chemicals are also a concern during an earthquake.The force of an earthquake depends on how much rock breaks and how far it shifts.Powerful earthquakes can shake firm ground violently for great distances.During minor earthquakes,the vibration may be no greater than the vibration caused by a passing truck.On average,a powerful earthquake occurs less than once every two years.At least 40 moderate earthquakes cause damage somewhere in the world each year.About 40,000 to 50,000 small earthquakes--large enough to be felt but not damaging--occur annually.写的累死我了求2篇60个单词左右的英语作文~~~简单点~~~~
求2篇60个单词左右的英语作文~~~简单点~~~~
作业~~~简单点哦~~~~~要不老师不信~~~~要有篇是(开心的一天)好的加分~~~~~~~
TodayI’mveryhappy,afterImybreakfast,Igotopark.It’sasunnyday,thebirdissinging,I’msingingtoo.WhenIgettopark,Iseesomegirlsareplayinggames,soIjointhem.Weplayveryhappy.ThenIhavelunchwithmyfriends.Webothhaveagoodtime.what’sahappyday.你不是要简单的吗?这篇是7年级的,呵呵别介意哦!
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求2篇英语作文,带翻译的,字数每篇70个单词左右(My parents and My holiday)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求2篇英语作文,带翻译的,字数每篇70个单词左右(My parents and My holiday)
求2篇英语作文,带翻译的,字数每篇70个单词左右(My parents and My holiday)
求1篇英语作文,带翻译的,字数每篇70个单词左右(My winter holiday)
Four SeasonsThere are four seasons in a year. They are spring, summer, fall and winter. 字串2 Spring is warm and sunny. The trees are green and flowers are beautiful. We can plant trees and ru...英语作文 70.80个单词左右 根据上图的内容 写作文 下图为要求 根据上图的内容写作文
要求在下图
在线等 _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 70.80个单词左右 根据上图的内容 写作文 下图为要求 根据上图的内容写作文
要求在下图
英语作文 70.80个单词左右 根据上图的内容 写作文 下图为要求 根据上图的内容写作文& 要求在下图&& 在线等&
Date :To :Lily Hotel/Reservation DepartmentRe :Hotel BookingThis is to book a double room from July 5 to July 8.Does your hotel provide airport shuttle service?I would appreciate a prompt reply confirming the room availability and the airport transfer service.Please also let me know the fee for the entire stay period.
好模糊。。。。。。。。。。。
看不清么?
我给你发图
这数字是?求2篇80词的英语作文,什么题目都行,大概和寒假有关 ,要原创,表网上搜!_百度知道
求2篇80词的英语作文,什么题目都行,大概和寒假有关 ,要原创,表网上搜!
提问者采纳
we go to the KFC. I stay at home for most of time!Pleasant time always goes fast . I hoped that I would do everything well in the new year. I will go back to school and study again. Sometimes we go shopping. There were quite a lot of people there, we saw a figure of Buddha. We each made a wish.I went to Wolf Hill in Nantong with my family on the first day of the new year, watching the skyrockets. What a wonderful day I spent, but I think I will never forget the happy winter holiday forever, I made a wish.One day. It is covered with all kinds of green trees, when I was standing by the window, but it is very beautifulA Nice Winter HolidaySpring Festival is the most important and exciting festival in China. Wolf Hill is not very high. I had a very nice winter holiday this year, chicken coke and French fries. My winter holidayMy winter holiday is very dull. We go home and have a rest. Then we feel better. We go and play computer games. After we came into the temple!This is the only thing I can talk about in the holiday. We have hamburgers. We took a cable car to go up to the hill, we heard a beautiful piece of music coming from the temple. We all hoped our dreams will come true . Sometimes I visit my friends and play basketball with them! How mad we are. And as we were climbing up. We have sore throats. This winter holiday has gone , and then burned joss sticks.On New Year’s Eve
不是百度的?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文60词 的文章