根据汉语句子完成高一英语完成句子句子

英语练习,根据汉语句子提示,完成下列英文表达1; 穿蓝衣服的那两个男孩看起来很酷.The two boys_____ _______ look_____.2; 请看这张照片 please_______ _________ this________.3; 这个女孩留着棕色的短发.this gi_作业帮
英语练习,根据汉语句子提示,完成下列英文表达1; 穿蓝衣服的那两个男孩看起来很酷.The two boys_____ _______ look_____.2; 请看这张照片 please_______ _________ this________.3; 这个女孩留着棕色的短发.this gi
英语练习,根据汉语句子提示,完成下列英文表达1; 穿蓝衣服的那两个男孩看起来很酷.The two boys_____ _______ look_____.2; 请看这张照片 please_______ _________ this________.3; 这个女孩留着棕色的短发.this girl ________ __________ ________hair.4; 请把这封信给Jane.please ______the________ _________Jane.5; 这双鞋是什么颜色啊?白色._____ _____ are these______?______white.
&The& two&& boys in blue (dress衣服) look cool.&Please look at this photo.This& girl with& brown short&hair.Please sent the letter to Jane.What colour are these shoes?It's white.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 不明白请追问,明白请采纳O(∩_∩)O谢谢
3 has short brown
give letter to
What color
coollook at
photois wearing brownsend letter towhat colours shoes根据汉语句子完成英语句子V.根据汉语句子完成英语.1.在某些方面,她做得相当好.__________ ____________ ____________,she does pretty well.2.这个小女孩看起来像她的妈妈.The little girl_________ _________ ________作业帮
根据汉语句子完成英语句子V.根据汉语句子完成英语.1.在某些方面,她做得相当好.__________ ____________ ____________,she does pretty well.2.这个小女孩看起来像她的妈妈.The little girl_________ _________ _______
根据汉语句子完成英语句子V.根据汉语句子完成英语.1.在某些方面,她做得相当好.__________ ____________ ____________,she does pretty well.2.这个小女孩看起来像她的妈妈.The little girl_________ _________ __________ ___________her mother.3.正如你所见,他是一个又矮又胖的人.___________ ___________ ___________ ___________,he is a short and fat man.4.然而,我们俩都喜欢参加晚会.___________,we__________ ___________ ___________to parties.5.我觉得他比我稍微健壮点.I think he is__________ ___________ ____________than me.6.你看上去和你的妹妹长得一样.你们是双胞胎吗?You and your sister___________ ___________ ____________.Are you twins?1.托尼比他哥哥更擅长体育.Tony is_________ __________sports__________his brother.2.我们的语文老师喜欢讲笑话.Our Chinese teacher__________ ___________ __________.3.你喜欢与你不同的人交朋友吗?Do you like to__________ ___________who__________ ___________ ____________you?4.我认为在友谊中不同不重要.I don’t think__________are important in a___________.5.他总是让我等很久.He always makes me____________ ____________a long time
1. In some respects2. looks like3. As you can see4. However;both enjoy going5. slightly more robust6. look the same 1. better at ; than 2. likes to tell jokes.3. make friends ;are different from4. differences;friendship.5. wait for二.根据汉语句子的意思完成下列英语句子1.李明说他对玩电脑游戏感兴趣.Li Ming says _______ _______ interested in playing computer games.2.我认为玛丽不回来了.I don’t think Mary ______ ______.3.山姆给我说他_作业帮
二.根据汉语句子的意思完成下列英语句子1.李明说他对玩电脑游戏感兴趣.Li Ming says _______ _______ interested in playing computer games.2.我认为玛丽不回来了.I don’t think Mary ______ ______.3.山姆给我说他
二.根据汉语句子的意思完成下列英语句子1.李明说他对玩电脑游戏感兴趣.Li Ming says _______ _______ interested in playing computer games.2.我认为玛丽不回来了.I don’t think Mary ______ ______.3.山姆给我说他准备去上海.Sam told me that he _______ _______ for Shanghai.4.请你告诉我去钟楼怎麽走吗?Could you tell me _______ I can get to the Bell Tower?5.父亲说他买了一台新电脑.Father said that he ________ ________ a new computer..6.我想知道今天晚上还有没有去北京的火车.I want to know _________ there is a train to Beijing.7.你知道一个双人间多少钱吗?Do you know ______ _______ a double room ______?8.请你告诉我我们外出多长时间好吗?Could you tell me ______ ______ we’re going to be away?9.叔叔说他正在写一本新小说.Uncle said that he ______ _______ a new novel.10.杰克说他有重要事情要做.Jack said he _______ something important to do.
he iscomes backwould leavehowhad boughtwhetherhow much ishow longwas writinghad这些翻译都是考宾语从句,主要从引导词、时态和语序三个方面来考虑小学英语根据汉语意思完成句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
小学英语根据汉语意思完成句子
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢根据汉语完成英语句子一空一词。(谢谢) 昨天下午吉尔似乎很激动。 Jill ___ ___ ___百度知道
根据汉语完成英语句子一空一词。(谢谢) 昨天下午吉尔似乎很激动。 Jill ___ ___ __
根据汉语完成英语句子一空一词。(谢谢)昨天下午吉尔似乎很激动。Jill ___ ___
___ very excited yesterday afternoon.
提问者采纳
提问者评价