tianqi hen yinchen

荣成天气预报一周,7天,10天,15天,未来一周天气预报查询_2345天气预报泰安天气预报一周,7天,10天,15天,未来一周天气预报查询_2345天气预报');ad_counter++};
Wei-Yin ChenBirth DateJuly 21, 1985 (Age: 30)BirthplaceKaohsiung City, TaiwanExperience3 yearsCollegeNoneHt/Wt6-0, 195 lbs.2015 SeasonESPN
Yankee StadiumBaltimore(65-72)6-8New York(77-59)
{"playerId":4522,"percentChange":-10.6,"averageDraftPosition":219.6,"percentOwned":40.4,"playerRaterSEASON":3.8,"playerRater7DAY":-1.6,"mostRecentNews":{"news":"Chen struggled Monday, allowing five runs on nine hits in 4.2 innings against the Rays.","spin":"Chen was pinned with the loss, giving up two home runs and ending a string of four straight quality starts. Chen is still a reliable option, but he has given up 24 home runs on the season and could be on a career worst pace in that category. The home run total represents a large share when considering Chen has allowed 55 earned runs on the season.","date":"Mon Aug 31"},"fullName":"Wei-Yin Chen","seasonOutlook":{"outlook":"Chen's FIP has improved noticeably each season since he has been in the big leagues, and he should be viewed as a safe fourth starter in a solid big league rotation. He set career bests with a 3.54 ERA and 1.24 WHIP in 185 2/3 innings in 2014, and while it would not be wise to expect him to continue to get better entering his age-29 season, fantasy owners should safely expect an ERA under 4.00 and a WHIP below 1.30 in 2015. The one category where Chen will be well below average is strikeouts. His 17.6 percent strikeout rate was near the bottom of the league and is pretty representative of what he should be expected to do going forward.","seasonId":2015,"date":"Tue Feb 10"},"playerRater30DAY":2.5,"playerRater15DAY":-1,"positionRank":49}
The Orioles recalled left-hander Wei-Yin Chen from the minor leagues, and he started Friday night's 4-3 win over the Cleveland Indians.
about 73 days ago |
news services
Rapid Reaction from the Baltimore Orioles' 5-2 victory over the Boston Red Sox in another game in which the Sox's lineup faltered.
about 89 days ago | Gordon Edes |
The Tampa Bay Rays will start Erasmo Ramirez (2-2, 6.62 ERA) against Wei-Yin Chen (1-3, 3.13 ERA) and the Baltimore Orioles on Satuday. During the Rays six-game losing streak they are 5-for-46 (.
about 100 days ago | ESPN Stats & Information |
The Baltimore Orioles will start Wei-Yin Chen (1-3, 3.13 ERA) at home against Erasmo Ramirez (2-2, 6.62 ERA) and the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday. Chen has allowed three
earned runs or fewer in 13 of his 15 starts against Tampa Bay and is 2-2 with a 3.
about 100 days ago | ESPN Stats & Information |
The Seattle Mariners will start Roenis Elias (0-1, 3.24 ERA) against Wei-Yin Chen (1-2, 2.53 ERA) and the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday. Roenis has allowed two or fewer earned runs in 12 of his last 14 major league starts, dating to July 21, 2014.
about 110 days ago | ESPN Stats & Information |
Chase Whitley allowed three Baltimore home runs and the Yankees couldn't solve Wei-Yin Chen in the Orioles' 6-2 victory at Yankee Stadium.
about 121 days ago | Mike Mazzeo |
The Orioles have exercised a $4.75 million option on left-hander Wei-Yin Chen and a $4.25 million option on right-hander Darren O'Day.
about 312 days ago | Associated Press
Baltimore Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Monday that he plans to go with a four-man rotation in the ALDS.
about 350 days ago |
news services
The Baltimore Orioles have promoted touted prospect Kevin Gausman from Triple-A Norfolk before their game against Boston and optioned left-hander Wei-Yin Chen to their Gulf Coast League affiliate.
about 740 days ago | Associated Press
Orioles left-hander Wei-Yin Chen has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a right oblique strain.
about 846 days ago | Associated Press
2015 Salary:
$4,750,000Debut: 4/10/2012 vs NYY - 5.2 IP, 2&ER, 7&H, 6&K
Data provided by Elias Sports Bureau松原天气预报一周,7天,10天,15天,未来一周天气预报查询_2345天气预报Tianqi Chen
Tianqi Chen
Email: tqchen at cs dot washington dot edu
I am a Ph.D. Student in the
working with
and . I am a member of MODE Lab.
Before comming to UW. I was Master student of , Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
I received my Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, where I was a member of , now part of Zhiyuan College in SJTU.
I am interested in large-scale machine learning. Besides my primary research in machine learning, I also like to learn things about markov process.
Publications
Machine Learning and its Applications
Tianqi Chen, Sameer Singh, Ben Taskar, Carlos Guestrin
AISTATS 2015 (to appear)
Jingbo Shang, Tianqi Chen, Hang Li, Zhengdong Lu, Yong Yu.
Tianqi Chen, Emily B. Fox, Carlos Guestrin.
Tianqi Chen, Hang Li, Qiang Yang, Yong Yu.
Tianqi Chen, Weinan Zhang, Qiuxia Lu, Kailong Chen, Zhao Zheng, Yong Yu.
JMLR 13:, 2012
Tianqi Chen, Linpeng Tang, Qin Liu, Diyi Yang, Saining Xie, Xuezhi Cao, Chunyang Wu, Enpeng Yao, Zhengyang Liu, Zhansheng Jiang, Cheng Chen, Weihao Kong, Yong Yu.
KDD-Cup Workshop 2012 (1st in track1)
Diyi Yang, Tianqi Chen, Weinan Zhang and Yong Yu.
RecSys 2012
Fangwei Hu, Tianqi Chen, Nathan Nan Liu, Qiang Yang and Yong Yu.
ECML/PKDD 2012
Kailong Chen, Tianqi Chen, Guoqing Zheng, Ou Jin, Enpeng Yao, Yong Yu.
SIGIR 2012
& Markov Process
Jianghong Shi, Tianqi Chen, Ruoshi Yuan, Bo Yuan and Ping Ao.
Journal of Statistical Physics, Vol. 148, Issue 3
Ping Ao, Tianqi Chen, Jianghong Shi.
Chinese Physics Letters, ) ,070201
The paper "Efficient Second-Order Gradient Boosting for Conditional Random Fields" listed in machine learning
makes use of Markov chain's mixing rate bound for CRF learning.
I enjoy coding. I always try to write machine learning toolkits that are scalable and efficient.
A light weight library that provides a fault tolerant interface of Allreduce and Broadcast for portable , scalable and reliable distributed machine learning programs. Rabit programs can run on various platforms such as Hadoop, MPI and no installation is needed.
Distributed gradient boosting (tree) library. Featured at its extremely fast speed and scalability, available in python, R and Julia.
The distributed version runs on MPI, SGE and YARN. The toolkit can scale to Terascale problems.
A concise and fast implementation of convnet using mshadow.
This project provides an abstract framework to build new matrix factorization variants simply by defining features.
You can also checkout my .
Slides and Tutorials
This is a lecture on gradient boosting and boosted trees I made on Oct. 22, when I am TAing Machine learning in UW.
I am taking the statistical view following the idea of LogitBoost, to present boosted trees algorithm as optimization for training loss and regularization in functional space. This is the model used in the
This is an tutorial about expression template.
This is the trick that enables efficient and simple machine learning codes in C++
Machine Learning and Data Mining Contests
I'm the team leader of ACMClass@SJTU, we achieved the 1st place in track1 of KDD Cup 2012. , Beijing, China, 2012.
I'm the joint team leader of Inner Peace, we achieved the 3rd place in the rating prediction of KDD Cup 2011 Yahoo! Music Recommendation Challenge, San Diego, USA, 2011.
Experience
Intern, , Seattle USA, main author of boosted tree and neural net toolkit in Graphlab Create.(June.2014 - Sep. 2014)
Master student, , Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, with
(Sep.2010 - Mar. 2013)
Visiting Student, , Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, with
(Sep.2010 - Mar. 2013)
Intern, , Hong Kong, with
(Aug.2012 - Dec.2012)
Visiting Scholar, , Galway, Ireland, with
(Jan.2011 - Mar.2011)
Intern of Machine Learning Group, , Beijing, China, with
(Jul.2009 - Nov. 2009)
Activity and Services
Reviewer of ICML 2015
PC member of IJCAI 2013
Reviwer of ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (ACM TIST)
, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Spring 2012
Teaches students about machine learning and data mining techniques, and participate data mining contests.
Database Management System Project for , Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Fall 2010
Build database management system from scratch to support a subset of mysql
The project involves basic query execution, index and query optimization
Operation System Project for , Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Fall 2009
Build operation system Nachos
Compiler Project for , Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Spring 2009
Build a compiler that compiles high level language Tiger(a simplification of ML) into MIPS assemble code
Advanced topics includes compiler optimization, and combination with OS project (compiles MIPS that runs on Nachos)

我要回帖

更多关于 茵陈茶 的文章

随机推荐