经典英语句子高手来帮忙句子

英语高手来,帮忙翻译一个句子,谢谢_百度知道
英语高手来,帮忙翻译一个句子,谢谢
诗人海涅在谈到伏尔夫的逻辑贡献时说,他充其量只能是一个矮人,他只能构成一个矮小的临时礼拜堂,而要构成一座华丽的神殿,就需要另一个巨人(翻译成英文)
提问者采纳
第一种Speaking of the poet Heinrich Heine contribution V logic Wolf said he was a dwarf at best, he can only form a small temporary chapel, and to form a magnificent temple to need another giant第二种Poet Heine when talks about the VOR husband's logical contribution said that he can only be a dwarf at best, he can only constitute a diminutive temporary church, but must constitute a magnificent temple, needs another giant 第三种The poet FuErFu logic in talking to Heine said that he could at best contribution is a dwarf, he can only constitute a small temporary chapel, and to build a gorgeous shrine, they need another giant
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Heine ,in talking the contribution of FuErFu's logic , said that he could at best be a dwarf, he can only constitute a small temporary chapel, and to build a gorgeous shrine, they need another giant
Poet geine 伏尔夫 of the logic of the contribution that he would only be a short man, he could only make a small interim. but to make a magnificent temple, we need another giant
精简点行吗?
海涅一拍脑袋 oh no。i can not、
??什么意思
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手来帮忙翻译一句话100分悬赏_百度知道
英语高手来帮忙翻译一句话100分悬赏
寻找未来与线条的交点这句话,绝对不要机器翻译,好的话我可以再加分哦~
我是学建筑的,在简历上的一句话,大概的意思就是通过建筑绘图时的线条找到主体建筑的未来,中文上面因为有我用ps做的一个配套图在具体环境可以说的通,但是英文上面怎么说不太清楚,觉得下面的翻译有点太生硬了。。英文有没有同义的类似词,这样子翻译好像太chi-glish了,怪我没有说清楚条件。麻烦大家帮帮忙哈~~
提问者采纳
seek the intersection of future and lines(figures)最好把上下文拿来看下。 按你修改的意思的话。也许用这个比较好吧:search the future of archetecture from the blueprints.
提问者评价
十分感谢,也谢谢席慕夜舞同学,感觉他的翻译也不错,也感谢下帮我回答的大家~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
to seek for the the
intersection point to body consruuctor by lines。
这话本身就逻辑不通。Find the intersection of the line and the future.
Looking for the intersections between future and line
find out the intersection between future and nowadays
Find the building's future through the lines I use.
寻找未来与线条的交点
intersection
不知道您的&未来&和线条怎么交点??整明白中文再说翻译吧!!
100分的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求哪位英语高手来帮我翻译图片上的几个句子、、 虽然图不是很清楚 ,但我相信你能翻译出来、、 人生大事,不可耽误!!
求哪位英语高手来帮我翻译图片上的几个句子、、 虽然图不是很清楚 ,但我相信你能翻译出来、、 人生大事,不可耽误!!
HELLO BABY=你好宝贝。
上面的呢??
还行吧、能翻译几句是几句、
最后一句是:我们彼此相爱
哦哦,谢谢、英语实在是搞不懂了。。。呵呵
提问者 的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:)
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语高手来帮帮忙!就高中10句翻译!_百度知道
英语高手来帮帮忙!就高中10句翻译!
1.你会发现这张地图对你浏览伦敦很有用2.约翰被迫清理一周卡车来作为对他的惩罚3.斯密斯警告女儿酒后不能开车4.马克思把伦敦当作革命根据地5.那对年轻夫妇看着他们的儿子在草地上玩耍6.老师要求同学们下课后先做作业7.我在校门口发现地上有个钱包8.昨天他的自行车被偷了9.大声点让所有同学都听到你所说的话10.他的父母都死了他成了孤儿
提问者采纳
楼上的那个一看就知道是翻译软件翻的,太不标准了。1.You'll find the map so useful that it will help a lot when you travel in London.2.As a punishment to John,he was forced to wasg the truck for a week.3.Mr. Smith warned his daughter that driving is forbidden after drinking.4.Max regarded London as site of revolution.5.The young couple watch their son playing on the grass.6.The teacher asked the students to have their homework done first afer class.7.I found a purse on the ground at the schoogate.8.His bike was stolen yesterday.9.Please speak aloud so that all the classmates can hear you.10.He became a orphan after his parents passed away.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1. You will find this map useful to you here in London 2. John was forced to clean up trucks a week as punishment for his 3. Smith, warned that his daughter does not drink and drive 4. Marx to London as a revolutionary base areas 5. That young couple watched their son playing on the grass 6. The teacher asked students to after-school homework first 7. I found on the ground at the school gate has a wallet 8. Yesterday, his bike was stolen 9. Loudly point so that all students have heard what you said 10. His parents were dead, he becomes an orphan
You'll find this map useful to you for a journey
in LondonJohn was forced to clean the truck for a week as punishmentSmith warned his daughter (that) she should not drive after drinkingMax regarded London as the base area of revolutionThose young couple are seeing their son playing on the grasslandThe teacher ordered the students to do their homework firstly after classI find a purse lying on the ground at the school gate His bike was stole yesterdaySpeak louder to enable every classmates hears youAs his parents were dead,he becomed an orphan
you'll find this map helps a lot go through LondonJohn was forced to clean the truck for a week as punishmentSmith warned his daughter against driving after drinkingMax regarded London as base of revolutionthe young couple saw their son playing on the grasslandthe teacher asked the students to do their homework after classI found a purse lying on the ground at the gate of the schoolHis bike was stolen yesterdaySpead louder so that everyone can hear youhis parents's death made him an orphan
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手来帮我翻译几个句子,重赏!!!!!_百度知道
英语高手来帮我翻译几个句子,重赏!!!!!
用英语翻译以下句子,用上括号里的词语.1.每当公司有晚会时,我通常带我妹妹去.(take)2.你外出时常常带雨伞吗?(take)3.请你带苏珊来我们晚会好吗?(bring)4.下次你来时请多带些好吃的东西.(bring)5.从北京到上海的火车通常准时到达.(on time,as a general rule)6.通常周六下午学生不上课.(as a general rule)7.通常宁波夏天会下雨,但今年几乎没有下雨.(as a general rule)8.他通常做完家庭作业后才睡觉.(as a general rule)
提问者采纳
1, Whenever there is a company evening party, I generally like to take my sister with me.2. Do you take umbrella with you when you go out?3. Can you please bring Susan with you to our evening party?4. Please bring more delicious food with you when you come over next time.5. As a general rule, the train from Beijing to Shanghai arrives on time.6. As a general rule, student do not go to class Saturday afternoon.7. As a general rule, Ningbo rains in the summer, but there is almost no rain this summer.8.
As a general rule, he goes to sleep after he finished his homework.
提问者评价
不错,不错,多谢
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
其他1条回答
1, Whenever there is a company evening party, I generally like to take my sister with me.2. Do you take umbrella with you when you go out?3. Can you please bring Susan with you to our evening party?4. Please bring more delicious food with you when you come over next time.5. As a general rule, the train from Beijing to Shanghai arrives on time.6. As a general rule, student do not go to class Saturday afternoon.7. As a general rule, Ningbo rains in the summer, but there is almost no rain this summer.8.
As a general rule, he goes to sleep after he finished his homework.囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 好的英语句子 的文章

随机推荐