求英文翻译校花的贴身高手求扫帮忙。

英语翻译这是一篇关于青少年的足球的文章 一.Then the team moved up to the top division after winning all the its games,and the pressure started.(moved up to the top division ) 二.I always wished to God that it would rain so we not have the training .of cour_百度作业帮
英语翻译这是一篇关于青少年的足球的文章 一.Then the team moved up to the top division after winning all the its games,and the pressure started.(moved up to the top division ) 二.I always wished to God that it would rain so we not have the training .of course,all teams run drills,they are necessary.(drills,)三.They were just burned out with all the pressure they felt from the coach or their parents(with在文中充当什么成分)
一.Then the team moved up to the top division after winning all the its games,and the pressure started. (moved up to the top division 在文中是什么意思?) 那么这个队伍在赢了全部这些比赛后荣升到甲级,与之相随的是压力.moved up to the top division 是升到甲级的意思.甲级应该是足球里面一个比赛标准,比如说意大利甲级联赛.二.I always wished to God that it would rain so we not have the training .of course,all teams run drills,they are necessary. (drills,在文中是什么意思?) 我总是向上帝祈祷下雨,那么我们就不用训练了,当然所有的队伍进行操练这是必要的.drill
n.钻头;操练 v.钻(孔),打(眼);操练三. They were just burned out with all the pressure they felt from the coach or their parents(with在文中充当什么成分) 他们被他们从家长或者教练那里感到的所有压力耗尽了(热情).with作burned out 的补语,解释他们是被什么耗尽了热情.希望对您有帮助.
我不太懂足球 但是我英语不错 我自己翻译的1 moved up to the top division 的意思是:升级为顶级联赛 句意是:该队在升级为顶级联赛的比赛中获胜后,开始有压力。2 drills的意思是:训练 操练 句意是:我总是希望上天会下雨,这样我们就不用训练啦,当然,所有的队员都得训练,这是必须的!3
with 在文中作为介词 连接 all the p...
一. 那么这个队伍在赢了全部这些比赛后荣升到甲级,与之相随的是压力。moved up to the top division 是升到甲级的意思。甲级应该是足球里面一个比赛标准,比如说意大利甲级联赛。二. 我总是向上帝祈祷下雨,那么我们就不用训练了,当然所有的队伍进行操练这是必要的。drill
n.钻头;操练 v.钻(孔),打(眼)...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译我是lily,我们约好今天要一起去人民剧院看京剧.但我找你的时候,很遗憾你不在家.这是一张京剧(peking opera)门票,表演今晚7点开始,我在剧院门口等你,你做3路公共汽车就可直达剧院.我们晚上见,相信这会_百度作业帮
英语翻译我是lily,我们约好今天要一起去人民剧院看京剧.但我找你的时候,很遗憾你不在家.这是一张京剧(peking opera)门票,表演今晚7点开始,我在剧院门口等你,你做3路公共汽车就可直达剧院.我们晚上见,相信这会是一个愉快的夜晚.
It's Lily,we have agreed to see Peking Opera in People's Theatre,and regret to find you absent when I came.This is a ticket with opening time at 7:00 p.m.,and I am waitting you at the gate.Take bus No.3 to directly go there.See you this evening,and I believe we'll have a nice evening.老外有风险,交友需矜持
I'm Lily, we arranged to go to people's theatre to see Beijing Opera. But when Iooked for you, I'm sorry you are not at home. This is a Beijing Opera (Peking Opera) tickets to performances starting at...
I'm lily, we invite good this want to go to the people's theatre to see Beijing Opera. But I find you, it's a pity that you not at home. This is a Beijing Opera (Peking Opera) tickets, show begins at ...
I'm Lily, we arranged to go to people's theatre to see Beijing Opera. But when Iooked for you, I'm sorry you are not at home. This is a Beijing Opera (Peking Opera) tickets to performances starting at...
I'm Lily. We promised to watch Peking Opera in People's theatre today.But you are not in when I come to your house,And here is an entrance ticket of the performance at 19:00 tonight. You can take No.3 bus to get there, and I will wait for you at the theatre gate. It should be a nice night, See you tonight!
I am Lily, we made an appointment together today to people watch Beijing opera. But I find you, I regret that you were not at home. This is a Beijing Opera ( Peking Opera ) ticket, tonight at the begi...
I'm Lily, we have appointed to go to People's Theater to watch Peking Opera today. But you were not in when I went to your house. This is a ticket of Peking Opera, and the show will start at 7 o'clock...英语翻译For Socrates knowledge and virtue were the same thing .If virtue has to do with "making the soul as good as possible ,"it is first necessary to kown what makes the soul good .Therefore ,goodness and kownledge are closely related .But Socrates said more about morality _百度作业帮
英语翻译For Socrates knowledge and virtue were the same thing .If virtue has to do with "making the soul as good as possible ,"it is first necessary to kown what makes the soul good .Therefore ,goodness and kownledge are closely related .But Socrates said more about morality than simply this .He in fact identified goodness and koowledge ,saying that to know the good is to do the good,that knowledge is virtue .By identifying knowldge and virtue .Socratrs meant also to say that vice ,or evil ,is the absence of knowledge .Just as knowledge is virtue ,so too ,vice is ignorance .The outcome of this line of reasoning was Socrates"conviction that no one ever indulged in vice or committed an evil act knowingly .Wrongdoing ,he said ,is always involuntary ,being the product of ignorance
对苏格拉底来说,知识和美德是同样的东西.如果美德必须关联"使灵魂尽可能好",那么首先有必要了解是什么使得灵魂变好.因此,好和知识是密切相关的.然而,关于道德,苏格拉底不仅仅简单地说了如上的话,还讲了更多.实际上,他把"好"和"知识"等同起来,他说,了解"好"(这个东西)就是去做好(的事情),并说知识(就)是(等同于)美德.通过把知识和美德等同起来,苏格拉底的意思也是在说,不道德的事,或者罪恶的事,即是无知识.正如"知识即美德 ",那么也有"不道德即无知识".(上面)这行推理的推论是,苏格拉底认为没有人曾经有意识地放肆于不道德的事或行恶.错误的行为,他说,总是无意识的,是无知识的产物.
苏格拉底认为,知识和美德是同一回事。如果美德与“净化人类灵魂”有关的话,那么我们首先就必须要知道究竟是什么净化了灵魂。因此,美德与知识是密切相关的。但是关于美德,苏格拉底的解释远不止简单的这几句。事实上,他把美德与知识看成是一样的,他曾说知道什么是好的,就是去做好事,因此,知识就等同于美德。通过将知识和美德划上等号,同时也表明了苏格拉底认为罪行或邪恶是无知的表现。就像知识等于美德一样,罪行也等于无...
苏格拉底认为,知识就是美德。如果美德是关乎“让心灵尽量美”,那么“就要首先知道什么才能使心灵变美”。因此,美德和知识是密切相关的。但苏格拉底阐述的不仅仅如此,而更多的是关于道德。实际上,他把美德和知识视为一体,指出知道美德就是行善,知识就是美德。通过明辨知识与美德,苏格拉底同时意在表明,恶行或邪恶就是知识的缺失。正如知识就是美德一样,恶行就是愚昧。这种推理的结果就是苏格拉底的信念,即谁也没有蓄意地...英语翻译In 1853,the California gold rush was in full swing,and everyday items were in short supply.Levi Strauss,a 24-year-old German immigrant,left New York for San Francisco with a small supply of dry goods with the intention of opening a branch of his brother's New York dry_百度作业帮
英语翻译In 1853,the California gold rush was in full swing,and everyday items were in short supply.Levi Strauss,a 24-year-old German immigrant,left New York for San Francisco with a small supply of dry goods with the intention of opening a branch of his brother's New York dry goods business.Shortly after his arrival,a prospector wanted to know what Mr.Strauss was selling.When Strauss told him he had rough canvas to use for tents and wagon covers,the prospector said,"You should have brought pants!," saying he couldn’t find a pair of pants strong enough to last.Denim Blue JeansLevi Strauss had the canvas made into waist overalls.Miners liked the pants,but complained that they tended to chafe.Levi Strauss substituted a twilled cotton cloth from France called "serge de Nimes." The fabric later became known as denim and the pants were nicknamed blue jeans.Levi Strauss & CompanyIn 1873,Levi Strauss & Company began using the pocket stitch design.Levi Strauss and Nevada tailor David Jacobs co-patented the process of putting rivets in pants for strength.On May 20,1873,they received U.S.Patent No.139,121.This date is now considered the official birthday of "blue jeans." The two-horse brand design was first used in 1886.The red tab attached to the left rear pocket was created in 1936 as a means of identifying Levi’s jeans at a distance.All are registered trademarks that are still in use.
1853年,加利福尼亚的“淘金热”十分活跃,日常生活用品极缺.李维斯*施特劳斯,一个24岁的德国移民,带着少量的纺织品和为他哥哥在纽约的纺织品公司开家分支机构的意图,离开了纽约来到了洛杉矶.在他达到后不久,一位矿工想知道施特劳斯所售卖的是什么.当他告诉那位矿工他有可以做帐篷和马车车棚的粗棉布时,那位矿工说:“你应该带些裤子来.”他还说他无法找到足够扎实、持久耐穿的裤子.粗斜纹棉布 蓝色牛仔裤李维斯*施特劳斯把所有的棉布都做成了裤子.矿工们喜欢这些裤子,但是抱怨说在穿着时,他们格外小心,以免把裤子磨破.李维斯把斜纹纺织法织成的棉布换成了在法国叫做“斜纹哔叽”的布料.也就是后来众所周知的粗斜纹棉布,这条裤子也被取名蓝色牛仔裤.李维斯*施特劳斯公司1873年,李维斯*施特劳斯公司开始使用荷包缝合技术,李维斯*施特劳斯和内达华的一位名叫大卫雅各布的裁缝一同获得了专利——为了使裤子更扎实而使用铆钉的技术.1873年五月20号,他们获得了专利号为139121的美国专利.这一天现在被认为是蓝色牛仔裤的官方诞生日.这个双马的商标首先是在1886年开始使用的.裤子背后左边荷包上的红色标签是在1936年创造出来的,这是一个在远处认出李维斯牛仔裤的方式.所有注册上边直到现在还在使用.
1853年,加利福尼亚的淘金热正处于高潮时期,以至于日常生活用品短缺.24岁的德国移民李维.斯特奥斯,带着一些干货离开了纽约去圣弗朗西斯科,想到那边去发展他母亲在纽约的干货生意.在他刚到那里的时候就有一个采矿者想要知道李维.斯特奥斯在卖什么东西.当李维.斯特奥斯告诉他自己卖做帐篷的和货车顶棚的帆布时,那个采矿者告诉他:"你应该卖裤子",因为他怎么都找不到一条足够结实的裤子.<b...
根据翻译成本,这已经需要35元RMB了
在1853年,加里夫尼亚的淘金热横扫各地,每天的商品供应都是短缺的,一个德国移民24岁的Levi Strauss,离开了纽约去旧金山供应成品衣服,目的是为他的弟弟开一个成品店在纽约,很快他到哪里后,一个勘探者询问Strauss先生所买的是什么,Strauss告诉他他有粗制的帆布用于打帐蓬和货运车布,勘探者说你应该卖裤子,他没有发现足够结实丁尼布蓝色牛仔裤Strauss用帆布制成...英语翻译I learned how an ordinary fabrics is made into a complete,beautiful clothes.这句话是用中文翻译变成英文的,中文原意为:我了解到一块普通的面料是如何被加工成一块完整、美观的服装的.这句话翻译得对吗?如果不对应该_百度作业帮
英语翻译I learned how an ordinary fabrics is made into a complete,beautiful clothes.这句话是用中文翻译变成英文的,中文原意为:我了解到一块普通的面料是如何被加工成一块完整、美观的服装的.这句话翻译得对吗?如果不对应该怎样翻译?有什么语法的错误
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为:你翻译的挺好的,基本没有什么问题最后一个单词clothes 为 衣服我了解到一块普通面料是如何被做成一件完整还漂亮的衣服的.
没有错误。但learn 可以做“了解”义,也可以说是“学习到”
I understand that a piece of fabric is to be processed intoa complete and beautiful clothes。
楼上都说没有问题,个人觉得有些问题。an ordinary fabrics &fabric是可数名词。clothes表衣服,是复数。 前面有a&最好用现在完成是:have learned.I have learned how an ardinary farbic is made into a piece of complete and beautiful clothing.以上个人建议,希望帮到你。
I learned(knew) how an ordinary fabric is made into a complete and beautiful dress(jacket或者 coat,或者cloth等). 其中,clothes 是复数形式的,不能用a 。可以用某种衣服来代替,如dress等。此外fabrics改成单数形式fabric。
我学会了如何一个普通面料做成一个完整的、漂亮的衣服。最后一个单词clothes 为 衣服

我要回帖

更多关于 校花的贴身高手求扫 的文章

随机推荐