求一首歌,英文的,我记得那一首歌是c开头的,中间是这个歌名+its wanna so see,我只记得哼了,

谁知道歌词里有这句i gonna given all to you everything i can的英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
谁知道歌词里有这句i gonna given all to you everything i can的英文歌叫什么名字
如题。。求答案
开头是go to什么night好像。。
提问者采纳
teve Winwood - One & Only Man这首歌里有&m gonna give it everything I can&Nikki - Hello World这首歌里有& I'm gonna give you everything I can& I'&quot
是个男的唱的
开头是go to 什么night好像
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
西城男孩westlife----
西城男孩westlife----歌名:swear it againI Never Wonna Say Goodbyecause I Never Wonna See you cry 歌词全文:I wanna know who ever told you I was letting goofthe only joy that I have ever knowngirl they were lyingjust look around and all of the people that we used to knowhave just given upthey wanna let it gobut we’re still tryingso you should know this lovewe share was never made to dieI’m glad we’re on this one-way streetjust you and I,just you and II’m never gonna say goodbyecause I never wanna see you cryI swore to you my love would remainand I swear it all over again and II’m never gonna treat you badcause I never wanna se...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i wanna know, who ever tell you i 英文歌名_百度知道
i wanna know, who ever tell you i 英文歌名
只记得这是第一句,还有&just they were lying&
提问者采纳
  I&#39, they were lying   Just look around   And all of the people that we used to know   Hm never wanna see you cry)   All:   The more I know of you is the more I know I love you   And the more that I&#39, oh no)   Am never gonna say goodbye   Cos I never wanna see you cry   I swore to you my love would remain   And I swear it all over again and I   I'm not buying   Cos in your eyes   I see a love that burns eternally   And if you see how beautiful you are to me   You&#39:   (swear it all over again and I)   All:   Cos I never wanna see you cry   Mm sure I want you forever and ever more   And the mre on this one way street just you and I   Just you and I   At be denied   Won'll be times we wanna say goodbye   But even if we try   There are some things in this life won'm not lying   Sure there&#39, the more that I know   Oh that I&#39, they wanna let it go   But we&#39:   (oh no:   I'm never wanna see you sad)   Are still trying   So you should know this love we share was never made to die   I&#39:   (I'm never gonna treat you bad   Mm glad we&#39:   (I&#39:   I'm never gonna let you go   Gotta let you know that I   All:   I swore to share your joy and your pain   Mm never gonna say goodbye)   Am never gonna say goodbye   Mm never gonna treat you bad   Cos I never wanna see you sad   I swore to share your joy and your pain   And I swear it all over again   Shane:   Cos I never wanna see you sad   Mark:   All over again   Some people say   That everything has got its place in time   Even the day must give way to the night   But I'm never gonna treat you bad   Cos I never wanna see you sad   I swore to share your joy and your pain   And I swear it all over again   Mark:   (I'm never wanna treat you bad)   All know I't be denied   Am never gonna say goodbye   Cos I never wanna see you cry   I swore to you my love would remain   And I swear it all over again and I   I&#39:   I swore to you my love would remain   And I swear it all over again and I   Mark:   (I&#39:   I&#39:   And I swear it all over again   Markwestlife的 Swear it again I wanna know   Who ever told you I was letting go   Of the only joy that I have ever known   Girl
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲名字,知道一些歌词_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲名字,知道一些歌词
,guyskeep your eye on the bigger things...这是电影《更加男生造成法》开头五分钟出现的插曲...;re gonna a better pictureyou and i would make too fun life..,guys if you look a little closeryou&#39..只记得开头是这样的Don‘t seeet the little things,很好听
我有更好的答案
Oh la la -- Britney Spears
You don’t have to look like a movie star
你不需要看起来像个电影明星
Ooh I think you’re good just the way you are
我认为做自己的你才好
Tell me if you could would you up and run away with me?
告诉我如果你能将你和我一起走?
You don’t have to roll like a millionaire
你不必像一个滚动的百万富翁
Baby I would go with you anywhere
宝贝,我会和你一起去任何地方
We don’t need no gold, we’ll be shining anyway we’ll see
我们不需要任何黄金,无论如何我们都会闪耀 ,我们将会看到
You know can’t nobody get down like us
你知道没有人能像我们这样下去
We don’t stop till we get enough
我们不会停止,直到我们得到满足
C’mon, turn it up ’till t...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文舞曲歌曲,女生chan的,很有动感,歌词记得是i want to le so le baby i can go to domn , say hei_百度知道
求一首英文舞曲歌曲,女生chan的,很有动感,歌词记得是i want to le so le baby i can go to domn , say hei
t have let you goI must confessThat my loneliness is killing me nowDon&#39, love me tonightit's ok ( ah ah )why don't what i want )( i know what i really was )( stay away of me another day )( we need another man )( man is having mine )( don&#39It't want u to change my mindah ahI forget thisforget about a night so wonderful so menseStiring ur finger in my piet heat it upi might have falling love with styleit's OKm not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeOh baby babyThe reason I breathe is youBoy you's ok )it&#39, love me tonightit&#39.heat it up don're out of sight yeahShow me how U want it to beTell me babyCause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing meAnd II must confessI still believeStill believeWhen I&#39.;t you know I still believe that you will be hereGive me a signHit me baby one more timeMy loneliness is killing meAnd II must confessI still believeStill believeWhen I's nothing that I wouldn&#39, it'm not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me babyI must confessThat my loneliness is killing me nowDon's ok )it's ok )it's ok ( it&#39..;s okbaby one more timeOh baby babyOh baby babyOh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowThat something wasn&#39, i want u baby nowit&#39, i want u baby nowit's ok .heat it up don't you know I still believe that Uwill be hereGive me a signHit me baby one more time ,s ok .;t u wanna let it go )( every other day every this is pay )( come on come on come on come on )but, i want u baby nowit't heat it upi might have falling love with styleit's ok , love me tonightit's ok ( it't doIt's ok ( it't have let you goAnd now U&#39.heat it up don&#39.;s ok )it's ok( can you still me )( baby i am ok )( every night and everyday )( u don&#39, i want u baby nowit'm not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeOh baby babyOh baby babyOh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowOh pretty babyI shouldn't right hereOh baby babyI shouldn&#39.;t u leave mewhen i really need memyself and I , it&#39, i want u baby nowit't want u to change my mindah ahI forget thisforget about a night so wonderful so menseStiring ur finger in my pieah but,babyi don&#39,babyi don&#39, ah ahwhy don's ok ( it's not the way I planned itShow me how you want it to beTell me babyCause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing meAnd II must confessI still believeStill believeWhen I's ok )it&#39, i want u baby nowit't u leave mewhen i really need memyself and I ;ve got me blindedOh pretty babyThere's OK ------------- Maxwell
或布兰妮baby one more timeIt't heat it upi might have falling love with styleit's ok ( it&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  哇。。。。偶也有首歌找了好多年了啊~~~~~就是木有找到~~~~求TY牛人帮忙找找,是《淑女欲望日记》里的一首插曲,网上也有音频,但是都一直找了好多年了,木有人找到啊啊啊啊~~~
  快 楼主找到了告诉我一声 急死了
  @依然孤舟勇者 53楼
15:53:48  现在综合一下这首歌的特点,求大家帮帮忙!!  1.男声独唱,估计是老歌,声音不空灵,甚至有点浑浊  2.歌词有come on come on  3.不是摇滚不是DJ,但也不是特别抒情  4.有两段,两句come on come on是不同的调  5.我估计是大叔唱的  -----------------------------  LZ 你英语听力能再烂一点么 就听出一个come
  不不不,不是,不是,不是。
真蛋疼。完全是扯淡。什么都是“不”。  
  楼主,你能帮我找一首歌子么?歌里有一句是“啊。。。”  找到了跟你换 Come on
  回复第88楼,@瑶光是星宿  噗。我说的那首不是吗?我感觉你形容的就是这首啊。。。   不摇滚 不抒情 还哑 =。=  --------------------------  他要是说“就是这个”这贴就结束了!所以……你了解!?  
  @Sha_1013 73楼
17:00:38  我想起了天涯很久以前找歌的那个帖子,关键词是啊呼……=_=  -----------------------------  xiao l
  这首歌歌名是
《不知道》  请保持队形!  
  天涯的特色回帖啊,LZ第二页就找到了,下边这回帖的人不看帖么?
  @人称美艳一枝花 1楼
14:50:16  come on come on给我感觉!!当然知道不是了,第一个想到就是这句,哈哈。  -----------------------------  给我给我真的感觉,Oh~Yeah!
  马克  
  @菠菜不是花椰菜
14:56:39  只想到了twist and shout  -----------------------------  @依然孤舟勇者
14:57:48  不是啊1!!!!!  不是摇滚不是DJ,也不轻快  -----------------------------  @菠菜不是花椰菜 13楼
15:01:16  你可以搜索下有这句歌词的 所有的都找一遍。我之前听见个好听的歌就是这么找的。一天翻10页差不多了  -----------------------------  会不会翻着翻着就忘了那个怎么唱的了。。我经常这样
  说句心里话 的英文版~??????????
  你是不是听错了,是GO ON
  Why Am I the One歌词  Fun. - Why Am I the One  I got enough on my mind  that when she pulls me by the hair  She hasn't much to hold on to  She keeping count on her hand  one, two, three days  That I been sleeping on my side  I finished kissing my death,  so now I head back up the steps  Thinking about where I've been,  I mean the sun was never like this  I wanna feel with the season  I guess it makes sense  Cause my life's become as vapid as  a night out in Los Angeles  And I just want to stay in bed  And hold you like I used to  You know that I am home,  so darling if you love me  Would you let me know...  Or go on, go on, go on,  if you were thinking that the worst is yet to come  Why am I the one always packing up my stuff  For once, for once, for once,  I get the feeling that I'm right where I belong  Why am I the one always packing up my stuff  She got enough on her mind,  that she feel no sorrow  I let my faith fill the air,  so now she rollin' down the window  Never been one to hold on  but I need a last breath  So I ask if she remembers when,  she used to come and visit me  We were fools to think that nothing could go wrong  Go on, go on, go on,  if you were thinking that the worst is yet to come  Why am I the one always packing up my stuff  For once, for once, for once,  I get the feeling that I'm right where I belong  Why am I the one always packing up my stuff  I think I kinda like it but I might've had too much  I'll move back down to this western town  When they find me out make no mistake about it  I'll move back down to this western town  When they find me out make no mistake about it  (I'll move back down to this western town)  Go on, go on, go on,  if you were thinking that the worst is yet to come  Why am I the one always packing up my stuff  Go on, go on, go on,  if you were thinking that the worst is yet to come  Why am I the one always packing up my stuff  For once, for once, for once,  I get the feeling that I'm right where I belong  Why am I the one always packing up my stuff  I think I kinda like it but I might've had too much  I'll move back down...
  @依然孤舟勇者 53楼
15:53:48  现在综合一下这首歌的特点,求大家帮帮忙!!  1.男声独唱,估计是老歌,声音不空灵,甚至有点浑浊  2.歌词有come on come on  3.不是摇滚不是DJ,但也不是特别抒情  4.有两段,两句come on come on是不同的调  5.我估计是大叔唱的  -----------------------------  据此推测估计是coldplay的某首。。。但是我这一时半会也想不起来。。。反而满脑子的 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
  @依然孤舟勇者 96楼
22:26:49  come on 这句不是开头的!!!!  是中间的!!!!!!!!!!!!!  -----------------------------  是不是Coldplay - In My Place?
  回复第10楼,@菠菜不是花椰菜  只想到了twist and shout   --------------------------  为我们的名字握手  
  救命。我也有一首歌。想了一个礼拜了,大概是这么唱的:啊啊啊~~啊啊啊啊~~啊、啊、啊啊啊
  @锦瑟86 194楼
19:37:13  尼玛,翻了两页,终于看到答案了  -----------------------------  ME TOO 啊 。。
  楼主我来给你指条明路吧,去米多米(midomi)自己哼歌找歌。表跑这来骗回帖好么
  @依然孤舟勇者
15:53:48  现在综合一下这首歌的特点,求大家帮帮忙!!   1.男声独唱,估计是老歌,声音不空灵,甚至有点浑浊   2.歌词有come on come on   3.不是摇滚不是DJ,但也不是特别抒情   4.有两段,两句c  -----------------------------  是探戈或爵士風嗎?全英文還是中文歌夾一些英文?
  @颠倒_的世界 302楼
02:53:00  是不是the vaccines啊  -----------------------------  是啊嘻嘻
  @甜蜜口水楼
02:48:00  下个音乐雷达shazam的app,啥歌都能找到  ps:这歌的确不赖!!!  楼主好萌!!!  -----------------------------  是不错吧哈哈。。真的好有味道~~
  @依然孤舟勇者
15:53:48  现在综合一下这首歌的特点,求大家帮帮忙!!  1.男声独唱,估计是老歌,声音不空灵,甚至有点浑浊  2.歌词有come on come on  3.不是摇滚不是DJ,但也不是特别抒情  4.有两段,两句come on come on是不同的调  5.我估计是大叔唱的  -----------------------------  @皮皮皮猪 400楼
12:06:27  LZ 你英语听力能再烂一点么 就听出一个come  -----------------------------  其实我觉得我英语还不错TAT。。因为听得时候已经靠近结尾了,就想抓住几个词回来找
  我猜是钱婆那首歌  
  @longlong楼
12:06:19  快 楼主找到了告诉我一声 急死了  -----------------------------  第二页就找到啦
  @longlong楼
12:06:19  快 楼主找到了告诉我一声 急死了  -----------------------------  The Vaccines - Wetsuit
  @joe快快长高 78楼
18:28:39  我!知!道!  康——姆——昂——北——鼻——  你也要吃一颗吗?  旺仔qq糖广告 lz不用谢  -----------------------------  哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
  @是事可可417
22:31:57  楼主你在耍我们吗。。。。 come on come on 啊。。。。  -----------------------------  @依然孤舟勇者
22:37:04  我真没耍啊。。我去微博问那个DJ了,他还没回复我TAT  -----------------------------  @roychao168 394楼
11:57:22  楼主唤出这么多大神儿来齐吊我胃口,找到了看是什么好歌子。。。不好弹楼主小JJ。。。  -----------------------------  The Vaccines - Wetsuit。。。楼主是女森啦。。木有小JJo(╯□╰)o
  是不是one direction的come on?  
  @啊呜778 378楼
11:08:30  真着急'不过这首我喜欢  -----------------------------  哈哈,,真高兴看到这样的回复!!
  恭喜楼主  
  回复第88楼,
@瑶光是星宿  噗。我说的那首不是吗?我感觉你形容的就是这首啊。。。  不摇滚 不抒情 还哑 =。=  --------------------------  @净重70 403楼
12:13:18  他要是说“就是这个”这贴就结束了!所以……你了解!?  -----------------------------  额。。怎么感觉你在说我骗贴。。实际上第二页我就说找到啦。。
  @开火开火开火 417楼
13:13:20  楼主我来给你指条明路吧,去米多米(midomi)自己哼歌找歌。表跑这来骗回帖好么  -----------------------------  。。真没骗贴。。第二页我就找到了好吗!!
  Lasse Lindh的C‘mon
  @依然孤舟勇者 只为3分而来啊,
  难道是
Pet Shop Boys ---
go west   是的话要谢谢好哈
  @孤独是眼中钉 2楼
14:50:38  你是来搞笑的吧……  -----------------------------  哈哈哈哈哈
我是看到你的回复
笑崩溃的!!!!!
  楼主快别闹了
  哥很累啊
  我是来收歌的  
  楼主找到了说声哈  这信息量未免太低了
  @孤独是眼中钉 2楼
14:50:38  你是来搞笑的吧……  -----------------------------  他应该是来搞笑的,艾玛,笑死我了,就一句还重复俩单词~~~~一下就醒了
  怎么感觉像欧美动作片里的台词?  oh yea. oh
come on baby . oh come on. oh....
  哈哈哈,正在听楼主千辛万苦找到的歌。。。听到come on come on笑死
  是C'mon么?ke$ha的  
  欧美黄片吧?日韩的都亚麻跌。很少有come on 的。楼主重口味
  披头士的?
  听完了才发现果然楼主说的几个特征都符合啊。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
  @是事可可417
22:31:57  楼主你在耍我们吗。。。。 come on come on 啊。。。。  -----------------------------  @依然孤舟勇者
22:37:04  我真没耍啊。。我去微博问那个DJ了,他还没回复我TAT  -----------------------------  @roychao168
11:57:22  楼主唤出这么多大神儿来齐吊我胃口,找到了看是什么好歌子。。。不好弹楼主小JJ。。。  -----------------------------  @依然孤舟勇者 426楼
13:22:48  The Vaccines - Wetsuit。。。楼主是女森啦。。木有小JJo(╯□╰)o  -----------------------------  人人都有小JJ。。。  楼主不说不是组合嘛。。。  楼主不说不明快嘛。。。
  天涯神人多啊  
  尼玛啊,这么个贴都能上首页,楼主作死,给旺旺牛奶做广告的!
  @依然孤舟勇者 96楼
22:26:49  come on 这句不是开头的!!!!  是中间的!!!!!!!!!!!!!  -----------------------------  卤煮,是不是这首歌是一个叫什么 《车轮不息》的电影里的,我记得有映象这里面有这首歌。
  @依然孤舟勇者
22:26:49  come on 这句不是开头的!!!!  是中间的!!!!!!!!!!!!!  -----------------------------  @不要饭特稀
15:05:10   卤煮,是不是这首歌是一个叫什么 《车轮不息》的电影里的,我记得有映象这里面有这首歌。  -----------------------------  以下是歌的曲目  1.PROPERTY LINES   2.REQUIEM  3.DOUGOU BADIA  4.PALOMA  5.BUGS  6.BEAT THE DEVIL'S TATTOO  7.I COULD GO  8.WTTE SCORE  9.DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT  10.THE DARKEST EVENING OF THE YEAR  11.CLOUD SHADOW ON THE MOUNTAIN  12.WHEN I GROW UP (FEVER RAY COVER)  13.THE ONLY LILLIES AND LILCAS  14.I BOUGHT MY EYES  15.DEATH WATCH  16.TWO STEP  17.RESERVOIR PARK  有这么多
不知道真有没有
但是有映象
  @海域随风 93楼
21:51:58  我貌似听过LZ所说的那首歌!!!!  是不是come on come on这两句唱的很低沉!!!  -----------------------------  counting crows - accidentally in love  Come on, come on Turn a little fasterCome on, come on The world will follow afterCome on, come on Cause everybody's after love
  come on come on- -这个出现的频率太高了  虽然撸主坚持自己不是来搞笑的,可是。。真的有种被搞笑了的赶脚orz
  感觉中,come on baby,后面要么是毛桃,要么是伢灭贴。
  英语这么烂,听什么英文歌
  楼主你还不如想办法去问hit fm的主持人呢!
微信摇一摇搜歌啊。。。。
  有个网站可以哼歌找歌的  对着麦克哼其中一段,就能找到,希望你还记得旋律
  就不能说点有代表性的
这种歌词太多歌里出现了~~
  into the fire  
  去屎吧
  如果你求求我
我考虑告诉你 哈哈哈哈哈哈 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  好了,不开玩笑了 是不是这首歌:come on,come on
  马克仨
  "Come On Come On"  Smash Mouth  SNOW DAY - Music From the Motion Picture  Walking out of the door I'm on my way  Can you tell me just where I'm going  Occupational skills would you give me a clue  What to do cause my minds in motion  Just trying to relax I find myself on the couch  With big plans but there's always tomorrow  Is something wrong with me or the way that I'm thinking  Come on Come on and tell me why you're staring  Come on Come on it must be what I'm wearing  Come on Come on and tell me why's it taking so long  For you to recognize and stop  Another day in the sun I'm having fun  Feel the heat sneaking up on me  I take a look in the sky a plane goes by  Is that the reason that I can't breathe  I take a look and I wonder why  Why these birds don't fly  It's hard for me to see and I believe my oh my  I took a trip to the bar does my money go far  Can you show me just how to spend it  Moving around I like the sound  I find myself looking pretty stupid  If I had a gal she'd be in a dress  I better slow my drinking down  If I don't get it together tonight  They're gonna run me out of town  Come on Come on and tell me why you're staring  Come on Come on and stop  Smash Mouth - "Come On Come On"
  回复第157楼(作者:@依然孤舟勇者 于
13:06)  @夏也92 133楼
01:05:44  到底啥歌啊好奇  -----……  ==========  我也听了,确实不错。  
  @半岛D调鸦片 446楼
14:44:22  听完了才发现果然楼主说的几个特征都符合啊。。。。。。。。。。。。。。  -----------------------------  哈哈。。我牛吧~~
  @俺爹说 439楼
14:19:28  楼主找到了说声哈  这信息量未免太低了  -----------------------------  找到了~第二页。。你去看看哈~~
  @Sha_1013 73楼
17:00:38  我想起了天涯很久以前找歌的那个帖子,关键词是啊呼……=_=  -----------------------------  哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
  @依然孤舟勇者 155楼
13:05:10  找到了!!感谢微博一个网友!!!The Vaccines - Wetsuit!!!  找到了!!感谢微博一个网友!!!The Vaccines - Wetsuit!!!  找到了!!感谢微博一个网友!!!The Vaccines - Wetsuit!!!  找到了!!感谢微博一个网友!!!The Vaccines - Wetsuit!!!  找到了!!感谢微博一个网友!!!The Vaccines - Wetsuit!!!  找到了!!感谢微博一个网友!!!The Vaccines - Wetsuit!!!  找到......  -----------------------------  必须听一下!
  into the fire  
  @mamajiajia楼
21:50:14  妈蛋
楼主干嘛不记GO EASY ON ME 那句啊!!  !!!!!那句更好记啊!!!!!  -----------------------------  听了之后 同感!
  我怀疑是安室奈美惠的歌,歌名就是come  
  @Sha_1013
17:00:38  我想起了天涯很久以前找歌的那个帖子,关键词是啊呼……=_=  -----------------------------  @随手起名
22:11:24  哈哈哈哈哈 最后找到了么?  -----------------------------  @楼
23:14:06  那个啊呼折磨了我好久、、、最后找到了吗?我犹豫了半天才点进来这个帖子 那种死活找不到的赶脚太特么折磨人了嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷  -----------------------------  我也曾经追过那个啊呼,收了不少歌,有空再回去看看那个贴子,谁有链接了?
  马克^^~  
  我直觉你找的是权志龙的某首歌
一整寒假我弟都在听!
  .cn/v/b/1226314.html  say a word in heart
  马克一下回去挺。
  直接翻到最后一页看答案,果然被我看到了~
说句心里话
应该是这个
  我也求一首歌,英文的,在同事婚礼上听到的背景音乐,开头是:登
登的鼓点,很欢快。我只记得这个,因为是背景音乐所以老是放一半就停下来  
  @Sha_1013 73楼
17:00:38  我想起了天涯很久以前找歌的那个帖子,关键词是啊呼……=_=  -----------------------------  笑喷了
  @roychao168 402楼
12:12:36  楼主,你能帮我找一首歌子么?歌里有一句是“啊。。。”  找到了跟你换 Come on
Come on  -----------------------------  哈哈
  你有强迫症。  
  @念旧9 43楼
15:45:41  S&M-----------rihanna  -----------------------------  第一反应 哈哈
  @俺爹说
14:19:28  楼主找到了说声哈  这信息量未免太低了  -----------------------------  @依然孤舟勇者 469楼
17:02:40  找到了~第二页。。你去看看哈~~  -----------------------------  歌一般,人特萌。
  @依然孤舟勇者
  into the fire
  挺喜欢这种大叔的声音哈~~~
  我全英文的吗,还是中英混合呀
  这歌有什么好听的。。。。
  @1989qinxiao 482楼
17:47:44  我也求一首歌,英文的,在同事婚礼上听到的背景音乐,开头是:登 登 登 登的鼓点,很欢快。我只记得这个,因为是背景音乐所以老是放一半就停下来  -----------------------------  不知道是不是你要找的hoobastank 的the reason
  我最近也为一首歌废寝忘食,也只记得一句歌词  英文歌,一个柔美清亮的女声,曲调轻快。貌似是“……be afraid……” 还是“……be away……”非常非常好听。。。  无奈的是英文听力不好,听不出太多句子
  我最近也为一首歌废寝忘食,也只记得一句歌词  英文歌,一个柔美清亮的女声,曲调轻快。貌似是“……be afraid……” 还是“……be away……”非常非常好听。。。  无奈的是英文听力不好,听不出太多句子
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规

我要回帖

更多关于 我记得那一首歌 的文章

随机推荐