小学英语作文大全自我介绍作文(带翻译)

当前位置: &
考研英语面试自我介绍经典模板(带翻译)
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
建议您打印此文章,背诵之。这是英语面试必备之范文,很实用。文本在大小写上有点出入,由于作文地带编辑在写作及翻译时太过匆忙,未顾及大小写,但不影响大家参考全篇范文。有兴趣的同学们,可以下载相关的word文档后打印出来背诵全文。考研英语面试很重要的一个环节,希望大家把握好了。在这里作文地带预祝您复试成功。
good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in chang'an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university.
generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying.
ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.
早上好,尊敬的老师和教授们。很高兴来这里参加面试。我的名字叫宋勇豪,我今年22岁,我来自洛阳,一个漂亮的古城。二零零四年七月份我将从长安大学毕业,现在,我正在为进入同济大学而努力。事实上,我是一个很努力的学生,尤其是对我感兴趣的事情,无论多困难我也会尽我的所能去完成它。我在大二时发现网站设计很有趣,所以我努力的学习。自己编辑网页,有半个月的时间我都和我的电脑一起度过,我是我们班第一个拥有自己主页的人。还有,我是一个有恒心的人。在准备初试的日子里,无论天气如何,我都坚持每天跑步。正式由于这样,我能集中精力学习并获得最后的成功。
my hometown------ xxxxx
i am from luoyang,a beautiful city in henan province. it is famous as the capital of nine dynasties and enjoy yhe honer that luoyang peony is the best in the world.
luoyang played a very important role in chinese history. so it has a profound cultural background and many great heritagesites have been well reverved. such as longmen grotto, one of the three grottoes in china ang white horse temple, being regarded as the cradle of chnese buddhism.
luoyang peony is world-famous. every year, many tourists travel to luoyang to see the beauty of peony .the people in my hometown are friendly, they welcome the travellers from all over the world.
i like my hometown very much. This Web
我来自洛阳,一个漂亮的河南城市。它以九朝的首都和享誉世界的洛阳牡丹出名。
洛阳在中国历史上扮演着很重要的角色。所以它有丰富的文化背景和许多旅游景点已经被大家熟知。比如龙门石窟,中国的三大石窟之一。还有白马寺,被视为佛教的摇篮。
洛阳牡丹是世界闻名的。每年有不少游客前往洛阳看牡丹之美。当地人民是热情的,他们欢迎来自世界各地的旅游者。
我非常喜欢我的家乡。
if luckily i got the chance to learn environment engineering in tongji university, i will concentrate on the study and reserch in this field. first i will hard to learn the theoritical knowledge,constucting a solid bas second i would like to do some practical work with the help of the supervisor ang classmate .and through this ,i can get something that cannot be acquired from the textooks. i believe after 2 years of learning ,my dream will finally come true..
如果我很幸运的有机会在同济大学学习环境工程专业,我将在这个领域认真的学习和研究。首先我将努力学习理论知识,为将来参加工作打好坚实的基础;其次我会在导师和同学的帮助下做一些练习。通过练习,我会学到书上学不到的知识,我相信通过两年的学习之后,我的梦想会实现的。
Self-introduction:
Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Qin Jiayin. I was born on April 23, 1981. I am a local person.I am graduating from Jilin Normal University (应该是这样译) this June. I major in Chinese literature. I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduate courses in Jilin University which I have desired for a long time. I have the confidence because I have such ability! I am a girl who is fervent, outgoing and creative. At the same time, I think I am quick in mind and careful in everything. I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies and life. I will soon prove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity! From:
Reasons for taking postgraduate exams:
First of all, I love my major. Chinese literature is the symbol of the start of Chinese literary modernization. It plays an important part in modernization of our citizens& thoughts. What&s more, modern literature is very close to our daily life and it can deeply reflect the styles and features of our society. I am fascinated by the great masters& refreshing or warm or profound styles as well. But I am not easily satisfied with such superficial knowledge. I hope I could have a better understanding in modern literature by studying further. This is a very important reason for me to take the postgraduate exams.
Next, I love the feeling in the university. It is full of youthful spirit. And I am deeply attracted by the scholarly atmosphere. And the most important, it&s my great honor to open my ears to your teaching.
Finally, I want to talk about a very practical problem. That is my dream of becoming a teacher in the university. I want to realize my dream and make myself to be a well-qualified person. I think the postgraduate studies can enrich my knowledge and make me competent in my future job.
That&s my simple and clear reasons why I took the postgraduate exams.
自我介绍:
大家早上好,很高兴来参加这次面试。首先,请允许我介绍一下自己。我的名字叫秦佳音。我出生于日。我是本地人。今年我将从吉林师范大学毕业。我的专业是汉语言文学,我希望我有机会在仰慕已久的吉林大学完成我硕士阶段的学习,我很自信因为我有这样的能力!我是一个热情,开朗,和有创造力的女孩。同时,我认为自己思维敏捷,做事谨慎。我期待着我的研究生学习和生活。不久我将证明你们选择我是最明智的决定。谢谢你给我这样一个宝贵的机会。本文来自作文地带
参加的原因:
首先,我喜欢我的专业。汉语言文学是中国文学现代化开始的象征。这是我国人民思想现代化的重要一部分。更进一步的说,现代文学与我们的日常生活紧密相关,它将深深的影响我们的社会模式和性质。我对大师们新颖或温和或深刻的风格非常着迷。但我不会轻易满足于这种肤浅的知识。我希望可以通过进一步学习,对现代文学有更深刻的了解。这是我参加研究生考试的一个重要原因。
其次,我喜欢大学的感觉。它充满着朝气。而且我被学校的气氛深深的吸引。最重要的是,如果能够进入贵校接受教育我将深感荣幸。
最后,我想谈一下一个实际性的问题。成为一名大学教师是我的梦想。我想实现自己的梦想让自己变成一个有足够资格的人。我认为硕士阶段的学习将丰富我的知识、让我胜任我未来的工作。
这是我为什么参加研究生入学考试的简单而清晰的理由。
My university:
I&m graduating form Jilin Normal University this June which has a history of 50 years. It shares many same characteristics with Jilin University. Both of them have a refreshing and scholarly atmosphere. Four years& studying there made me an independent, optimistic and strict girl. I appreciate the education my university gave me.
Thank you for your time!
我的大学:
今年七月我将从吉林师范大学毕业&&一个具有五十年历史的学校。它和吉林大学有很多的相似点。两所大学都有清新的学术氛围。在那里四年的学习让我成为一个独立,热情和严格要求自己的女孩。我喜欢我的大学给我的教育。
感谢你们的聆听。
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:加载中……
c 获得¥190.00奖励&&&10-22xxyh123 获得¥50.00奖励&&&10-22QQ 获得¥100.00奖励&&&10-22yyangcumt 获得¥410.00奖励&&&10-22QQ 获得¥70.00奖励&&&10-22elanwcy 获得¥280.00奖励&&&10-21todaytheo 获得¥270.00奖励&&&10-21mjly5472 获得¥50.00奖励&&&10-21zhangajie20 获得¥170.00奖励&&&10-21mtl168168 获得¥70.00奖励&&&10-21duzibing 获得¥660.00奖励&&&10-21xiaodengyou 获得¥100.00奖励&&&10-21furui84 获得¥50.00奖励&&&10-21zhyueguang 获得¥180.00奖励&&&10-21gaobiao66 获得¥110.00奖励&&&10-21高一英语作文带翻译
关于高一英语作文的英语作文 206
专稿! My holiday, do not have some fun. During the holidays, I can do a lot of th...
关于童年的英语作文 1067
专稿! My childhood was unforgettable. When I was five years old, I went to the ki...
关于中秋节的英语作文 2717
专稿! The Moon Festival or Mid-autumn Festival is one of the three major traditio...
关于生活的英语作文 879
专稿! it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. but what is more painf...
关于童年的英语作文 455
专稿! if i were a boy again, i would practice perseverance more often, and never ...
关于灾难的英语作文 132
专稿! && For this snowstorm, in order to allow the victims of the snows...
关于梦想的英语作文 1842
专稿! My dream home is an old castle in France. There are at least thirty rooms i...
关于钓鱼岛的英语作文 429
专稿! I have no dream because I dreamed last night.
Everybody has a dream. They ...
关于学习的英语作文 1143
专稿! Three attributes can help people in their studies. First, a sense of respon...
关于自我介绍的英语作文 2770
专稿! My hometown is Guangdong Maoming which lies in the south coast of China. I ...
关于家庭的英语作文 2096
专稿! I have a happy family. My family have five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father,...
关于青春的英语作文 616
专稿! Youth comes only once in a lifetime, therefore, it is important that we sho...
共 12 当前:1/11下一页尾页
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
苏ICP备号-1
免责声明:263作文网为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,263作文网所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。抄录自其他媒体的,要求注明出处。如发现涉及版权问题,请与本站联系,对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。当前位置: >>
英语自我介绍(原创带中文翻译)研究生复试通用
面临毕业,考研的朋友们,作文地带会为大家不断翻译一些很不错的面试用英语自我介绍短文,以帮助大家在面试或研究生复试时顺利通过自我介绍这一关.同时预祝各位一切顺利!
研究生复试当然也可以使用该短文,只需修改一些小细节即可。请大家继续关注作文地带,我们会提供更多相关有原版的范文给大家。
英语自我介绍短文
I would like to apply for the post of industrial engineer, which your company offered. I feel that I am the right sort of person for the post because my qualifications and experience are really suitable for the position.
我想申请的职位是贵公司提供的工业工程师职位。我觉得我就是那个合适的人选因为我的能力和经验真的很适合这个职位。
&& I expect to graduate in July from the Department of Industrial Engineering of Jiangxi University of Science and Technology, majoring in industrial engineering.
我将在今年七月从江西科技大学的工业工程系毕业。
&& During my college years, I have worked very hard at my major courses, so as to lay a solid foundation of theoretical knowledge. As a result, I have passed all the examinations and achieved excellent academic results in major courses such as statistics, operation researches, system engineering, business management, logistics, Statistics and Probability Theory ,Professional English, Metalworking Practice, Electrical Engineering Practice, Linear Algebra. Moreover I have passed CET-4& and National Computer Level Test-Rank Three.
在我大学期间,我努力学习了我的专业课程,为了给我以后的工作奠定了坚实的理论基础。我顺利通过了所有科目的考试,也在某些课程上获得了优异的成绩,例如:统计学,操作技能,系统工程,企业管理,物流,概率论,专业英语,金工实习,电工实习,线性代数的成绩都很优异。而且我也通过了英语四级,也通过了全国计算机三级考试。
&& Outside classroom, I was very active and took part in different social activities. In my junior year, I served as monitor of my class, and received Advanced Person of Jiangxi University of Science and Technology. Since September 2004, I worked as a part-time business controller at Angel of Ganzhou, and raised our products& share by 48.28 percent by 2005. In addition, I worked rather actively and successfully in certain student&s societies. All those experiences contributed much to the development and promotion of my organizing and social abilities.
除了学习课程之外,我也积极参加了各种社会活动。在我大三的时候,我担任了我们班的班长,而且荣获江西科技大学先进个人的荣誉称号。自2004年9月,我兼职做了赣州天使的财务总监,并推出了我们的产品,这个产品到2005年占市场份额的48.28%。此外,在一些学生社团中我也比较活跃也比较成功。所有这些经验都为我的组织和社交能力做出了贡献。
&& I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction. It would be greatly appreciated if you grant me an opportunity of an interview. At that time, I will present my credentials. I can be reached by phone at
or email me at
我保证,如果我能够面试成功,我将尽全力让您满意。如果您能给我一个面试的机会我将会感激。到那时候,我会提供我的履历表及相关证件。我的联系电话是 电邮地址是&
&& Enclosed please find a resume, a copy of the recommendation form and the official transcript, Thank you for your time and consideration
附件包含简历,推荐信和成绩单的复印稿,感谢您百忙之中抽实践考虑我的申请。
&Sincerely,
版权声明:原创中文,未经许可请勿用于商业用途,欢迎blog转载,但请注明出处!谢谢。
“英语自我介绍(原创带中文翻译)研究生复试通用”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 英语自我介绍(原创带中文翻译)研究生复试通用 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
距离毕业不算遥远,你已经找到理想的工作了吗?如果还没有找到,或者找到的岗位不太理想,你有没有想...
开场白 BRIEF INTRODUCTION 简介 开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓前三分钟定终身...
Morning, sir ! My name is Lily, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a inter...
1. 自我介绍(self-introduce) Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me...
MBA英文自我介绍 关于简历 ? Framework(格式) 1. Basic information (personal data) Name sex mar...
dear sir or madam, I learned from ***** that your company is offering a positing for a secretar...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐