英语翻译中文!人工!

一起寻找失踪宝贝 - 搜狗问问英语翻译,要人工的翻译!_百度知道
英语翻译,要人工的翻译!
请准备一份合同发给他,每个月都会有同事去迪拜,我已经跟ANDY联系过了,他们公司会在今年年底之前在迪拜设立办事处,他们出差预算在300美金以内,
来自“译海无涯”团队,望采纳, their company will set up offices in Dibai before the end of this year,please
prepare a contract and send to him 纯手工翻译,their travel budget is less than
$300,and every month colleagues will go tu Dibai,I have contacted with ANDY,
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
They will send staffs to Dubai on a monthly basis with travelling budget controlled within USD300, Please prepare a contract and send to him, Their company has plan to set up a representative office in Dubai before the end of this year,I have contacted Andy,,
I have contacted Andy , the company will open a representative office in Dubai at the end of this year . Every month , some colleagues will go there , their business trip budget will within 300 dollars . Please send him a contract .
I have contacted with ANDY.An office will be set up in Dubayy before the end of this year. Their colleagues go to Dubayy every month and their travel budget is less than $300. Please prepare a contract to him.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英译汉人工翻译! 【人工翻译】【人工翻译】【人工翻译】翻译器勿扰!_百度知道
求英译汉人工翻译! 【人工翻译】【人工翻译】【人工翻译】翻译器勿扰!
Oluyinka Fakunle: As a kid growing up in Nigeria,Christmas is always a time to look forward to.My parents took us to visit &Father Christmas&(here known as Santa Claus)and we get lots of gifts.This is a time we looked forward to.My parents also bought us new clothes and shoesthat we wore to church on Christmas Day.On Christmas morning, my mother and the female membersof our family get up earlyto prepare the food for the dayand we go to church in our new clothes and shoes.When we get back from church,we start the celebration: food, drinks and music.We also have friends and family visitingas well as our neighbors so we all sit downto enjoy this festive time.Most adults give kids monetary gifts,as we do not really exchange Christmas gifts.We really enjoy this time. I hope you have a wonderful Christmasand as they say in my language &E ku Odun, E ku Iyedun.&
提问者采纳
亲爱的 Oluyinka Fakunle:我是在尼日利亚长大的。圣诞节是我一年中最期待的时刻。因为,圣诞的时候,爸爸妈妈会带我们去看“圣诞老人”(这里叫 Santa Claus 【也是圣诞老人的意思】)并且给我们买许多礼物。我们都期待圣诞这一天的到来,爸爸妈妈会给我们买新衣服和新鞋子,圣诞这天,我们会穿着新衣服去教堂。妈妈和家族中的其他女同胞通常会起得很早,以便准备一整天的食物。而我们,会穿上新衣服,高高兴兴的去教堂。从教堂回来以后,我们就开始了圣诞狂欢。美食、饮料、还有音乐……这一天,会有很多亲朋好友过来一起和我们享受这场盛宴。大人们大多都会给我们压岁钱,所以我们不会交换圣诞礼物。我们非常享受这段时光,也希望你度过一个愉快的圣诞。正如我母语里的一句话所说:&E ku Odun, E ku Iyedun.&
其他类似问题
英译汉的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译 人工翻译_百度知道
英语翻译 人工翻译
Dea伐抻侈赣侬匪畴食川蒋r Tom
How was you day off?Dld you have fun camoing?I didn't have a very fun day.I visited my cousins.It rained all day.In the morning,I stayed in the house and watchen DVDs,played computer games and read.In the afternoon,Uncle Martin put some of his old things out in the yard and had a yard salel However,no one came to the sale because the weather was so bad.Luckily,we brought our umbrellas and raincoats,so we didn't get wet.Seeyou soon
提问者采纳
亲爱的汤姆你好吗日子走开螤质顿氖塥寐舵知罚搔? 你有有趣的来 i?我没有真正的有趣一天. 我拜访我的那次下雨所有的天.在早晨,我停留在房子和看数传影像光盘,被玩的电脑游戏和阅读. 中午后,叔父马丁在码中熄灭一些他的旧事物而且然而有了码 ,因为天气是,所以没有人得到售卖如此不好.幸运的是 ,我们带来了我们的伞和雨衣中,的确如此不湿了. 再见很快刻痕
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
亲爱的汤姆 最近怎么样?开心么?我最近不太开心.我去我堂兄家作客,下了一个递炊壁妒撰德辩泉菠沪早晨雨我呆在房间里看DVD,玩电脑游戏和读书.下午马丁叔叔拿一些旧东西在院子里甩卖,但是因为天气不好没有人来买,我们带着雨伞和雨衣所以没有淋湿. 希望很快再看见你 尼克
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐