英语句子翻译翻译 下面这段话怎么翻译:如下

求翻译:把下面这段话翻译成英语_百度知道
求翻译:把下面这段话翻译成英语
中医有生物相生相克之说,中医学提倡“药补不如食补”,被营养学家奉为经典。有很多疾病可以通过饮食调理,达到治病的目的,医学家和营养学家通过经验,总结出以下18种疾病的对应饮食治疗,值得我们留意和关注。
呕吐吃蕃茄:有多种病因可以造成呕吐,呕吐的直接后果是造成体内的钾、钙、钠等电解质大量流失,对机体会产生不良影响,因此,呕吐以后一定要及时补充电解质的缺乏。如果恶心呕吐已经止住,最简单的解决方法是吃西红柿或者饮蕃茄汁。因为蕃茄汁里含有丰富的钾、钙、钠等成分,这刚好可补充呕吐流失的电解质不足。当然,呕吐没止住之前,暂时什么也不要吃。前列腺癌吃蕃茄:前列腺癌是中老年男性的杀手,男性一般过了50岁,前列腺就因各种原因开始增生、发炎甚至于患癌症。营养学家建议可以对应地多吃蕃茄。哈佛大学在1995年发表一个针对47000人的长期追踪报告中指出,每周吃10个以上蕃茄的人,患前列腺癌的机会比一般人少了45%。蕃茄的作用不仅是预防,即使是已患了前列腺癌,蕃茄也能减缓癌细胞的侵犯。我曾经采访过患前列腺癌的绝症记者李牧,他就是经常以西红柿为食,延缓了生命心脑血管病喝啤酒:啤酒不仅灌大肚子,啤酒还可以美容,这似乎已经不是什么新闻了,但啤酒可以减少患心脑血管病的几率,则很少有人知道。实验证明,如果保持每天喝少量的啤酒,就会大大减少心脏病发病的可能,据说是微量的酒精可以促进血液循环。不过,啤酒也可以导致心脑血管病的发生,关键是饮用的量。每天不节制地饮用就会引发疾病的发生。
翻译全部!
提问者采纳
仅能帮你翻译一点:There XiangShengXiangKe biological medicine, said the TCM advocate &than the supplements by nutritionists,& as a classic. There are many diseases can through diet, achieve treat a disease, medical and nutrition experts through experience, summarized below 18 kinds of disease, we should keep an eye on diet therapy and attention.Eat a variety of tomato, vomit vomit vomit, can cause the direct consequence is caused by the body as potassium, calcium and sodium loss of body, electrolyte adverse effects will, therefore, must be promptly after vomit a lack of electrolytes. If nausea and vomiting, the simplest has stopped solution is eating tomatoes or drink tomato juice. Because the tomato juice contains rich potassium, calcium and sodium, this just祝你学习成绩上升
提问者评价
唉,谢了………
其他1条回答
求高手把下面这段话翻译成英文,不要机器翻译在现代市场经济条件下,企业面临Under the modern market economy condition, the business enterprise face of
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以下这段话要怎么翻译成英语
以下这段话要怎么翻译成英语 10
要翻译的内容如下:
您好.由于我司这两天休息,最新的进度要明天工厂正常上班后才能回复给您.
您好.
Hello (or Dear XXX, because here I think using &dear& is a formal way to express your apology)
由于我司这两天休息,最新的进度要明天工厂正常上班后才能回复给您.
Because our department(staff) has two days' rest, you'll get replied about the lastest progress when the factory restarts our work normally.
Please be informed(of our progress)
其他回答 (18)
hello, because I was at a break these two days, I will reply the newest schedule when the factory is open tomorrow.
Hello. As I Secretary for the past two days rest, as to the progress of work tomorrow after the plant can resume normal to you.
翻译为:
Dear...
Because our staff are on weekend holiday, I will inform you of the latest rate of progress tomorrow once we begin to work.
Please wait.
Hello. Because I take charge of these two day of rests, tomorrow after the newest progress wants the factory will go to work normally, to be able to reply to you.
Please learn about
Hello,sir!
(我觉得这应该用excuse me,sir因为这里包含一点点致歉的意味)
Because our company(不知道你的司是指公司还是你们部门-office
or department) was off in these
two days,therefore the newest progress has to be replied you tomorrow.
Please learn it!
Attention please:
Due to the two days' rest, the newest schedule we will reply to you tomorrow, when the factory work as normal.
Hello. As I Secretary for the past two days rest, as to the progress of work tomorrow after the plant can resume normal to you.
Please know.
请知悉.
Hello,because our company has been off in the recent two days,the latest progress will be replied to you after the factory work as normol tomorrow.
Please to be noted that the latest information will be available tomorrow when the factory resume after two days off.
Hello~ ~ As I Secretary for the past two days rest, as to the progress of work tomorrow after the plant can resume normal to you.
Please know.。
请知悉.
Dear sir or madam.
As our company is taking a rest for two days, as to the progress of work tomorrow after the plant can resume normal to you.
Please know.
You are good. Because I take charge of these two days rests, after the newest progress will want tomorrow factory to go to work normally can reply to you.
Please learn about.
Please know.
请知悉.
Since I attend to this
two day after the have a rest , up to
the minute rate of progress asks the
factory tomorrow to go to work
regularly, ability replies to you.
Learn that please.
Dear Sir,
Since our company won't work for these two days,you will receive the latest proceed until we work tomorrow.Thanks for your understand!
Yours sincerely,
请知悉.
Dear (人名):
How are you!
Because these two days are our rest days,we won't reply to you the latest producing condition until tomorrow after we work.
Best regards!
(落款)
(日期)
Dear sir or madam,
Because of the two days'break of our company,the newest progress will be reported to you tomorrow when the daily process of our company comes to normal.
Best wishes
等待您来回答
外语领域专家哪位高手帮忙用英语翻译一下面这段话?_百度知道
哪位高手帮忙用英语翻译一下面这段话?
可盗用,随着网络时代的到来,指纹识别技术是优于其它生物识别技术的身份鉴别方法,由于它们具有可假冒,网络信息安全领域对身份识别的需求日趋迫切。网络信息化时代的一大特色就是身份的数字化和隐性化,从实用的角度看,就是下面这段话,声音,密码,,已不能完全满足现代社会经济活动和社会安全防范的需要。随着识别技术的不断成熟和计算机技术的飞速发展,ば畔踩堑苯裥畔⒒贝匦虢饩龅囊桓龉丶缁嵛侍狻4车母鋈松矸菁鹗侄稳缭砍,口令,身份证件,为此问题的解决提供了很好的方案。,视网膜,各种基于人体生理特征的身份识别系统如,甚至1C卡等识别方式,可伪造,可破译的弱点,手掌,指纹,瞳孔和面纹等识别技术纷纷从实验室中走出来。目前,谢谢了,如何准确鉴定一个人的身份,
哈哈……,貌似在谷歌可以在线翻译,谢谢大家了,
提问者采纳
, human-based identification of the physiological characteristics of systems such as, the protection of information security in today&#39, Network information age is a major feature of digital identity and hidden, iris and facial recognition technology and other patterns have emerged from the laboratory, the vulnerability can be deciphered, The traditional means of personal identification, can not fully meet the modern socio-economic activities and social security needs, for this issue provided a good program, such as keys, because they have to fake, passwords, fingerprints, the fingerprint identification technology is superior to other biometric methods of authentication technology, retina, from a practical point of view, passwords, can be stolen, identification cards, At present, voice, and how to accurately identify a person&#39, can be forged, With recognition technology matures and the rapid development of computer technology, palm, and even identification cards 1C, the area of network information security and identity needs of the increasingly urgent,s information age the need to address a critical social problem,s identity,With the advent of the Internet Age,
提问者评价
谷歌翻译的?
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
没有分给你翻译这么多晕四,,,,-O加给你翻译会儿,,+_+,,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请把下面这段话翻译成英文_百度知道
请把下面这段话翻译成英文
开展了组织构建,由原来的申博机构组织召开各类国际性研讨会和论坛,参加与世博会相关的国际会议,等客观原因筹备工作一度受到影响。经过调整,全国各地也以各种方式给予积极支持。2003年,日,中国成功获得2010年上海世博会的举办权,全力支持举办中国2010年上海世博会,实现世博史上无发展中国家成为综合性世界博览会举办国的历史性突破。中国政府曾就举办世博会向国际展览局作出郑重承诺,上海正式启动世博会的筹备工作,接待国内,调研,举办大型纪念性活动,举办或参与相关活动等工作。在办博组织机构尚未正式建立的情况下,由于“非典”,国外访团的参观和学习。广大群众对世博会的认知和了解度不断提升。,
举办或参与相关活动等工作。这句不用翻译,由于“非典”,2003年,等客观原因筹备工作一度受到影响。经过调整,开展了组织构建,调研,上海正式启动世博会的筹备工作,
提问者采纳
national, Chinese Government regarding the organization of Expo International Exhibition Bureau to make a serious commitment, China successfully bid to host the Shanghai World Expo, in various ways throughout the active support,, the Expo in the history of non-developing countries to achieve a comprehensive exposition historic breakthrough in the host country, institutions and organizations from the World Expo application held various international seminars and forums, The masses of the Expo has been increasing awareness and understanding, a reception at home and abroad visit group visit and study, fully supported the organization of the Chinese in 2010 Shanghai World Expo, organizing large-scale commemorative events,On December 3, 2002, participating in Expo-related international conferences, 2010,
In the circumstance that the organization do not yet formally established,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问下这段话怎么用英文翻译:你好.还记得我吗?我是上次在软卧的那个女孩!_百度知道
请问下这段话怎么用英文翻译:你好.还记得我吗?我是上次在软卧的那个女孩!
我有更好的答案
I was last in the soft girl!, Remember me,Hello,
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识