以下几句话英语翻译中文怎么翻译

爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!求英语高手翻译下面一段话_百度知道请帮忙用英文翻译下面的句子~~~~急~~~~(不够悬赏~~只有这么多了~~?), 请帮忙用英文翻译下面的句子~~~
请帮忙用英文翻译下面的句子~~~~急~~~~(不够悬赏~~只有这么多了~~?) 您看是否可以跟您公司和客户讨论一下我们很在意您的订单,我们跟生产经理有多次会议讨论。我们取一个中间值。我们综合各项成本,发现真的非常非常困难达到您的目标价。我们也有跟原材料商协商看是否能在价钱上支持我们。但是多方面尝试后,我们也在利润上做出一些让步。通过这些方面来达到您的目标价 乖乖喂_小姐 请帮忙用英文翻译下面的句子~~~~急~~~~(不够悬赏~~只有这么多了~~?)
So , and we will make a concession on our profitWe care a lot about your order, we also talk to our suppliers to see whether they can give us a discount. In order to achieve the price you want, we add all the costs and find it is really hard to achieve the price you want, we have many discusstions with our production manager. But after all these efforts ,can you dicuss with your company and customer to see if we can settle the price on the middletranslate the following sentences into english using the words and experessions in brackets 的翻译是:把下列句子译成英语使用括号中的词和 experessions 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
translate the following sentences into english using the words and experessions in brackets
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
翻译成英文的使用括号中的字和experessions的下列句子
把下列句子译成英语使用括号中的词和 experessions
把下列句子译成英语使用括号中的词和 experessions
翻译成英文的下列一句使用的文字及experessions在方括号内
翻译以下句子成英语使用词和experessions在托架
相关内容&aaftnoon aftnoon & athere is no other use for this part but for French "pallado GTI",3.5 liter petrol engine 没有其他用途为这部分,但为法国“pallado GTI”, 3.5公升汽油机 & a4兆光纤 4,000,000,000,000 optical fibers & a我这几天都在练习 I these days all am practicing & asome
classroom the other
classroom 有些学生是 教室其他学生在他的类不在 教室 & a亲爱的,中秋快乐 亲爱的,中秋快乐 & aYour membership has been activated and your account number has been sent to you in a separate email. 激活了您的会员资格,并且您的帐号寄发了到您在分开的电子邮件。 & a尽量用英语表达自己,别害怕犯错误. Uses English to express as far as possible oneself, do not be afraid makes a mistake. & aI do not know what I should do I do not know what I should do & a将0-9 进行分类 0-9 carries on the classification & aI left youXYou are my 我留下youXYou是我 & a同村 With village & apardon? 体谅? & a把中国和别的发展中国国家比较一下,你会发现中国是一个富足辽阔,历史悠久的大国 And other develops the Chinese country China to compare, you can discover China is one abundant vast, historical glorious great nation & acan oniy pick up your own transportabla units can oniy pick up your own transportabla units & aThe dreamliner. dreamliner。 & a不确定何时起航 When is indefinite sets sail & a视屏短片 Regards the screen short film & aI do not want to seem mean, but that he is stupid, money does not buy happiness, it just causes problems 我不想要似乎卑鄙,但是他是愚笨的那,金钱不买幸福,它合法理由问题 & a她每天早上做运动吗? She early morning makes the movement every day? & aI did nothing wrong, I hate you, Dad 我什么都没有错误做,我恨您,爸爸 & a上个月从仓库的半成品库、成品库共整理出11批过保质期产品 The previous month from the warehouse half-finished product storehouse, the stock altogether reorganizes 11 to approve has guaranteed the nature time product & aHowever,like language,nonverbal communication carries meaning. 然而,象语言,非语言的通信运载意思。 & a她的姐姐在家 Her elder sister in home & a煲仔
套饭系列 bao whelp sheet iron set of food series & a他多久吃水果? 他每天吃 How long does he eat the fruit? He eats every day & a抽样数量标准 Sampling quantity standard & a有时候我讨厌和别人穿同样的衣服。 Sometimes I repugnant and others put on the same clothes. & aand change them every day 并且每天改变他们 & aYour name and addrees are in "penfriend" magazine. 您的名字和addrees在“笔友”杂志。 & a上世纪90年代以来,随着、通信和信息技术的突破性进展,Internet在全球爆炸性增长并迅速普及。 Since on century 90's, along with, correspondence and information technology unprecedented progress, Internet in global explosivity growth and rapid popularization. & a周末你愿意一个人呆在家吗? Weekend you want a person to stay in the home? & a他打破了奥运会的纪录 He has broken Olympic Games' record & a九个朋友 Nine friends & a你唱歌给我听吧 You sing to me listen & a老师鼓励她在学习上取得更大成绩 Teacher encourages her to obtain a bigger result in the study & a心平常,自非凡 The heart is ordinary, from extraordinary & a我不在家时,你能帮我照看一下我的小狗和花吗? I when the home, you can help me to look after me the puppy and the flower? & a1
你兄弟周末通常做什么? What do 1 your brothers weekend usually make? & a请输入您需要翻hold译的文本! 请输入您需要翻举行译的文本! & a我第一次离开父母,感到很孤独 I first time leave the parents, feels very lonely & a电视看得太多对你的眼睛不好 The television looked too many is not good to your eye & a我几乎没钱了,你能给我一些吗? I did not have the money nearly, you could give me some? & akitty跳舞跳得和Helen一样好 kitty dances jumps and Helen equally is good & aMULTIBERRY YOGURT PEELING GEL MULTIBERRY酸奶削皮胶凝体 & aanything
something 任何 总 试验过 实践 嚼 祝愿 某事 & aand we will think what we can do about this cat. 并且我们将认为什么我们可以做关于这只猫。 & a我们要是学校变得更美丽 If we the school becomes more beautiful & a这种对于蒋介石的国民政府的恩怨,仅就个人而言,已经是生死相关的了 This kind speaking of Chiang Kai-Shek's national government's gratitude and grudges, only individual, already was the life and death correlation & aIf there is no place for your heart to stay, it will always be wandering wherever you go 如果没有地方为了您的心脏能停留,它总漫步,无论哪里您去 & acome to my classroom for organize our classes schedule 来到我的教室为组织我们的课程表 & a罗伯斯一12秒87的成绩创造了男子110米栏的世界纪录 Luo the Burse 112 seconds 87 result have created the male 110 meter fence world records & aYOGURT PEELING GEL 酸奶削皮胶凝体 & aPEELING GEL 来临的剥皮 & atranslate the following sentences into english using the words and experessions in brackets 翻译以下句子成英语使用词和experessions在托架 &

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐