谁能帮我翻译一段有关化学的英语翻译中文视频成中...

求大神帮忙翻译一段英文 是有关材料化学的英文 不要谷歌百度直译的 那个不好 要专业点的 求大神 我给你50分
求大神帮忙翻译一段英文 是有关材料化学的英文 不要谷歌百度直译的 那个不好 要专业点的 求大神 我给你50分 50
Organic semiconductors have gained persistent scientific interest due to intriguing prospect for high through-put, low-cost electronic circuitry on flexible substrates. The essential work is to design and synthetize organic semiconductor molecules provided with good optoelectronic and charge transport properties. Owing to tunability of optical and electronic properties of donor-acceptor conjugated type molecules through the intramolecular charge transfer from donor to acceptor, design and synthesis of donor-acceptor type conjugated molecules is an efficient method to achieve high potential semiconductor molecules [1]. Perylene diimide (PDI) with planar and large disc-like aromatic core belongs to n-type semiconductors and has high electron affinity [2] as well with favourable absorption properties in the visible wavelength regime [3].
Thienyl group as a well-known class of donor moieties have wonderful charge transport properties and have always been employed as active sections in organic electronic materials [4].
Organic semiconductors have gained persistent scientific interest due to intriguing prospect for high through-put, low-cost electronic circuitry on flexible substrates. The essential work is to design and synthetize organic semiconductor molecules provided with good optoelectronic and charge transport properties. Owing to tunability of optical and electronic properties of donor-acceptor conjugated type molecules through the intramolecular charge transfer from donor to acceptor, design and synthesis of donor-acceptor type conjugated molecules is an efficient method to achieve high potential semiconductor molecules [1]. Perylene diimide (PDI) with planar and large disc-like aromatic core belongs to n-type semiconductors and has high electron affinity [2] as well with favourable absorption properties in the visible wavelength regime [3].
Thienyl group as a well-known class of donor moieties have wonderful charge transport properties and have always been employed as active sections in organic electronic materials [4].
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
帮帮翻译成英文:你喜欢我是因为我的人还是因为喜欢那种跟我在一起时你身体内发生的化学反应?
帮帮翻译成英文:你喜欢我是因为我的人还是因为喜欢那种跟我在一起时你身体内发生的化学反应?
08-12-12 & 发布
Do you like me because of the person of myself or because of that chemical reaction occurred inside your body when we are together?
请登录后再发表评论!
简单一点的: Why you like me?It's because of myself or you like make love with me ?
请登录后再发表评论!谁能帮我将这一段中文翻译成英语?_百度知道
谁能帮我将这一段中文翻译成英语?
中文是这样的:
我回家了,我有一个六天的假期!在那里念书真的好辛苦。我在那边的课程是语文、英语、数学、历史、物理、化学、地理、政治。在学校每个星期有一次英语测验,这两次测验我都考了全班第一,我发现自己越来越喜欢英语了!有一个好消息!我们学校和美国办学,如果我的成绩好,再过两年我就可以去美国读书!我一定会好好念书的!中文就是这样,拜托个位了!在线等!悬赏50分,越准确越好!越快越好!为了不浪费积分就不直接悬赏了!90度鞠躬!
提问者采纳
I went back to home because of i have got a holiday which consists of six days. The study was so hard and difficult.My subjects are: Chinese, English, Mathematics(Maths),History, Physics, Chemistry(或者直接就说Science国外的物理和化学是一科统称为科学), Geography and Politics. There was a English test per week, in the past two tests, I have got a top marks of the class. I just felt that i love English more and more! Another good news: our university(如果是高中:high school)was associated with an university of United State, if I could have a good result eventually that after a couple of years I will go to the United State for futher study and i will try my best then! 中文里有很多不能直译的,那样看起来很生硬,所以帮你改动了一点语句结构,但是意思没有改变,这样听起来更“老外”一点。
提问者评价
谢了!90度鞠躬!
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
中文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
I went home, I have six day-long vacations! Studies well in there isreally laborious. I in the that side curriculum am the language,English, mathematics, the history, physics, chemistry, the geography,politics. Has a time of English examination in school each week, thesetwo time examined me all to test the entire class first, I discoveredoneself more and more liked English! Some good news! Our school and USrun a school, if my result is good, again crosses two years me to beallowed to go to US to study! I certainly can study well! Chinese is this, asked the units place! On-line and so on! Posts areward for 50 minute, more accurate is better! Is more quickly better!In order to did not waste the integral not directly to post a reward!90 bow!-------------------------由于你马上要!我就用机器翻译了!谢谢
楼上的由于是机器翻译所以是中文式英文,不能用的!
I went home and I had a holidays of six days!Over there study really good pain.I am over there of the course be a language, English, mathematics, history, physics, chemistry, geography, politics.At school each week once English test, this is two test I tested a whole class a, I detection oneself more and more liked English!Have a good news!Our school and the United States do to learn, if my result good, again lead two year I can study in the United States!I would be certain to study well
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找专业精通化学英语的人帮我翻译一段话,用工具翻译的不可以,必须要化学专业术语的,谢谢了,在线等。_百度知道
找专业精通化学英语的人帮我翻译一段话,用工具翻译的不可以,必须要化学专业术语的,谢谢了,在线等。
含 N,O的配体辅助铜催化二苯醚化合物合成的探究本课题设计合成一系列含N,O原子的螯合配体,并利用这些配体辅助铜催化合成了二苯醚类化合物,并且进行了筛选过程。在探究过程中,我们进一步对溶剂、缚酸剂、铜盐、温度、配比等进行最优条件的筛选,实验结果表明,位阻适中的4号配体、乙腈、磷酸钾、氯化亚铜的组合在90℃下可以高效的催化合成二苯醚类化合物,最高可达88.65%,在此基础上,我们初步探究了该催化体系的底物适应性,并且实验结果表明,该体系有着较好的适应性。【关键词】Ullmann反应,二苯醚,合成,配体, 表征 谢谢啦,一定不可以用工具翻,分数不够,我可以加
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
With N, the ligand of O aided copper catalyzed two phenyl ether compounds synthesis inquiryThis topic design and synthesis of a series of chelating ligands containing N, O atoms, and the use of these ligands aided copper catalyzed two phenyl ether compounds were synthesized, and the screening process. During the research, we further screening optimal conditions of solvent, catalyst, copper salt, temperature, ratio, experimental results show that the combination of steric, moderate 4 ligand, acetonitrile, potassium phosphate, cuprous chloride can be highly efficient catalytic synthesis of two diphenyl ether compounds at 90 ℃, up to a maximum of 88.65%, on the basis of this, we studied the catalytic system substrate adaptability, and the experimental results show that, the system has good adaptability.
This topic design and synthesis of a series of chelating ligands containing N, O atoms, and the use of these ligands aided copper catalyzed two phenyl ether compounds were synthesized, and the screening process. During the research, we further screening optimal conditions of solvent, catalyst, copper salt, temperature, ratio, experimental results show that the combination of steric, moderate 4 ligand, acetonitrile, potassium phosphate, cuprous chloride can be highly efficient catalytic synthesis of two diphenyl ether compounds at 90 ℃, up to a maximum of 88.65%, on the basis of this, we studied the catalytic system substrate adaptability, and the experimental results show that, the system has good adaptability
坦白我是用的翻译工具
但是我都看过了语法和单词都是正确的
要我们翻译那是不可能的
没有国家级的翻译师是不可能到这种程度的
翻译工具是可以用的,但是翻译后你需要检查,没有问题的。
其他类似问题
术语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁