求英语翻译中文,

求英语翻译中文, - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
求英语翻译中文,
求英语翻译啊
求英语翻译啊
I began to grow up that winter night when my parents and I were returning from my aunt's house, and my mother said that we might soon be leaving for America. We were on the bus then. I was crying, and some people on the bus were turning around to look at me. I remember that I could not bear the thought of never hearing again the radio program for school children to which I listened every morning.&&
I do not remember myself crying for this reason again. In fact, I think I cried very little when I was saying goodbye to my friends and relatives. When we were leaving I thought about all the places I was going to see-—the strange and magical places I had known only from books and pictures. The country I was leaving never to come back was hardly in my head then.&&
The four years that followed taught me the importance of optimism, but the idea did not come to me at once. For the first two years in New York I was really lost—having to study in three schools as a result of family moves. I did not quite know what I was or what I should be. Mother remarried, and things became even more complex for me. Some time passed before my stepfather and I got used to each other. I was often sad, and saw no end to &the hard times.&&&
My responsibilities in the family increased a lot since I knew English better than everyone else at home. I wrote letters, filled out forms, translated at interviews with Immigration officers, took my grandparents to the doctor and translated there, and even discussed telephone bills with company representatives.&&
From my experiences I have learned one important rule: almost all common troubles eventually go away! Something good is certain to happen in the end when you do not give up, and just wait a little! I believe that my life will turn out all right, even though it will not be that easy.&&
Dear Friend,&
The recent success of children's books has made the general public aware that there's a huge market out there.&
And there's a growing need for new writers trained to create the $3 billion worth of children's books bought each year ... plus stories and articles needed by over 650 publishers of magazines for children and teenagers.&&
Who are these needed writers? They're ordinary folks like you and me
But am I good enough?&&
I was once where you might be now. My thoughts of writing had been pushed down by self-doubt, and I didn't know where to turn for help.&&
Then, I accepted a free offer from the Institute to test my writing aptitude(潜能), and it turned out to be the inspiration I needed.&&
The promise that paid off&&
The Institute made the same promise to me that they will make to you, if you show basic writing ability:&
You will complete at least one manuscript(手稿) suitable to hand in to a publisher by the time you finish our course.&
I really didn't expect any publication before I finished the course, but that happened. I sold three stories. And I soon discovered that was not unusual at the Institute.&&
Since graduation, I have authored 34 nationally published children's books and over 300 stories and articles.&&
Free test and brochure&&
We offer a free aptitude test and will send you a copy of our brochure describing our recognized home-study courses on the basis of one-on-one training
Realize your writing dream today. There's nothing sadder than a dream delayed until it fades forever.&&
Sincerely,&
Kristi Holl, Instructor&&
Institute of Children's Literature&&
&&&&& 我开始成长的时候,冬天的夜晚,我的父母和我正在回来我的姨妈家,我妈妈说我们也许很快就会离开。那时候我们在公共汽车上。我哭了,有些人在公共汽车上转过身看着我。我记得,我无法忍受从来没有听到我每天早上所听的为学生所打造的广播节目。
&&&& 我不记得自己再次为这个原因而哭了哭。事实上,我认为当我和亲戚朋友说再见的时候我很少会哭。当我们离开时,我想起了我想看到所有的地方——只有从书本和图画里才能看的的奇怪和不可思议的地方。我正要离开这个国家再也没回来几乎是在我的脑海里的念头。
&&&& 四年的生活教会我乐观的重要性,但这个想法没有被我很好的接受。第2年在纽约的时候,我真的很感到迷失了自我,因为家庭搬家,结果我不得不在三家学校上过学。我不知道我是什么或者我应该的怎样做。母亲改嫁,事情变得更加复杂。在我习惯了我的继父之前的一段时间,我经常感到很难过,看到没有尽头的“艰难时期”。
&&&&  自从我知道我的英语比家里任何一个人都好的时候,我的职责的家庭增加了许多。我写信,填写表格,和移民官员采访的时候翻译,带我的祖父母去看医生的时候在那里和医生翻译,甚至与公司的代表讨论电话费。    从我的经验,我学到的一种重要的规则:几乎所有的常见问题最终都会消失!好东西是肯定要发生在当你最后不要放弃,只要等一等!我相信,我的生命将变成了所有的权利,即使它会不会是件容易的事。
亲爱的朋友,
最近的成功的儿童书籍使公众意识到,这是一个巨大的市场。  
而有越来越需要训练有素的新作家创造价值3亿美元的购买每年儿童书籍和文章的故事……以及所需要的杂志出版了650为儿童和青少年。
这是谁需要作家吗?他们是普通的人就像你和我
但我不够好?
 我曾经在你可能了。我的想法是压低了通过写作自我怀疑,我不知道到哪里去寻求帮助。 然后,我完全接受免费提供从研究所测试我的写作资质(潜能),和我需要的灵感。
有效的承诺
&& 如果你要展示一下基础写作能力,那么研究中心将做他们所为你做的一样的承诺。&&&您将完成至少一稿(手稿)适合交一个出版商的时间你完成我们的课程。
&& 我真的没有想到任何出版之前,我完成了课程,但发生的事情。我卖掉三个小故事。我很快就发现了不寻常的情况。 自从毕业的时候,我已经发表在全国范围内的出版儿童书籍的34岁和超过300个故事和文章
免费测试和小册子
&&& 我们提供免费的测验,并将送你一份手册描述我们承认home-study课程一对一训练的基础上 今天的梦想实现你的写作。没有比梦想推迟更悲伤的了。
真诚,    克丽丝蒂,老师    儿童文学研究所
好长的文章~~翻译用的时间还真的好长啊~~
其他回答 (1)
I began to grow up that winter night when my parents and I were returning from my aunt's house, and my mother said that we might soon be leaving for America. We were on the bus then. I was crying, and some people on the bus were turning around to look at me. I remember that I could not bear the thought of never hearing again the radio program for school children to which I listened every morning.在我父母和我从我阿姨家回家的那冬天的晚上,我开始长大了。我妈妈说我们很快就会去美国。然后我们就在车上了。(我们很快就出发了的意思)我在车上哭,一些人回头看着我。我记得我当时的想法是我不能接受我以后再也不能听那个我每天早上都听的为学生而设的电台节目了。(水平有限,希望你能理解)
I do not remember myself crying for this reason again. In fact, I think I cried very little when I was saying goodbye to my friends and relatives. When we were leaving I thought about all the places I was going to see-—the strange and magical places I had known only from books and pictures. The country I was leaving never to come back was hardly in my head then.&我现在已经不再记得这个让我哭的原因了。实际上,我认为我和亲友道别时,我哭得很少。那时,当我离开时,我在想的是我要去的那个地方---一个只能从书本和图片上认识的陌生又神奇的地方。从那时起,那个我离开后就没再回去的国家就很少在我的脑海里出现了。
The four years that followed taught me the importance of optimism, but the idea did not come to me at once. For the first two years in New York I was really lost—having to study in three schools as a result of family moves. I did not quite know what I was or what I should be. Mother remarried, and things became even more complex for me. Some time passed before my stepfather and I got used to each other. I was often sad, and saw no end to &the hard times.&&已过去的四年教会了我乐观的重要性。但我不是马上就学会这个的。在纽约的最初两年,我真的迷失了自己。因为搬家的原因,我不得不在换了三所学校。我不是很知道我是做什么的或者我应该是什么的。妈妈再婚了。而事情变得更复杂了。在我和继父能互相相处前段的一段时间,我经常很伤心,(觉得&是)看不见尽头的“艰难时光”
My responsibilities in the family increased a lot since I knew English better than everyone else at home. I wrote letters, filled out forms, translated at interviews with Immigration officers, took my grandparents to the doctor and translated there, and even discussed telephone bills with company representatives.&&
From my experiences I have learned one important rule: almost all common troubles eventually go away! Something good is certain to happen in the end when you do not give up, and just wait a little! I believe that my life will turn out all right, even though it will not be that easy.&& 自从我的英语水平比其他人都好,我在家里的责任提升了不少。我要写信,填表,移民官来访时做翻译,带祖父母去看病还做翻译,甚至是和(电话)公司代表讨论电话账单。
从这些经验里我学习到一件很重要的事:几乎所有的日常困难都会过去的。只有你不放弃和等待,最后一定会有好事发生的。我相信我以后的生活会变好,即使不容易。
(时间和水平有限,只能翻译成这样了。)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家6:00:42【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于&求英语翻译,谢谢&相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。&求英语翻译,谢谢&相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:求英语翻译,谢谢===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:“中国的邮政编码是六位数的,我的账单地址是中国广州,邮政编码是510000,这个邮政编码不能用吗?或者试试是不是GD 20?&The postal code in China should be a six digits number. My billing address is Guangzhou, China, postal code 510000. Is this postal code effective? Or is it GD 20?解决方案2:英文呢?
“中国的邮政编码是六位数的,我的账单地址是中国广州,邮政编码是510000,这个邮政编码不能用吗?或者试试是不是GD 20?”
呃 这么专业的 我翻译不来 不好意思 帮不上你了
解决方案3:题目呢
================可能对您有帮助================
问:the new defence is broader and applies when the matter is of substa...答:the new defence is broader and applies / when the matter is/ of substantial concern to segments of the public/ and when inclusion of a defamatory statement/ is important for the fact /that it was made,not its truth. 当社会上的...===========================================问:If the inspection process permitted the the underwear to pass throu...答:wywtem应该是system打错了吧 直翻:如果检查工序让内衣通过并且未检查出异常,系统便不称职,因此公司就会忽略。 润色:如果内衣能够通过安全通过检查工序并且不被检查出异常,系统便没有发挥出应用的功效,从而使得公司忽略对这些内衣进行更严...===========================================问:1:坚持以市场驱动的研发模式进行自主创新 2:业界领先,为全球客户提供...答:adhere to the market driven development model of independent innovation ON划词翻译ON实时翻译 2: leading the industry, to provide personalized communication satisfactory products and services for global customers, the pursuit of...===========================================问:That day it was raining cats and dogs in Beijing. In the subway I h...答:许多人通过衣着及外貌评价他人。很少人会花时间去了解他人的内心。 在我真正开始了解我的弟弟Bret之前,我曾经也是这样一个人。Bret早产了几周,当时只有三磅。他长得很小,胳膊只有我妈妈的拇指一般长。他出生就有脑性麻痹。这意味着他必须使用...===========================================问:麻烦翻译一下 图中的英文,谢谢。答:这是个买家的确认合同。我就大概的写下重要的信息给你,你看下。 抬头(日本公司名字和具体地址) 合同批号 日期 to 你们公司 我方已经确定了对你们公司购买一下产品的合同,具体条款如下, 公司产品,货物描述,数量多少,单价,总共货值 装货...===========================================问:I would often watch the kids asthey played during breaks.She seemed...答:我将上面小虾米的改一下,主要是对一些商务中的用法 Beijing office adding an another agreement hotel, details are as following: 123(4 stars)(一般不要hotel name外国人不这么啰嗦) Tel: Add: Breakfast: 6:30 am-9:00 pm Lunch: 11:3...===========================================问:The dumping of material in the world’s oceans has a long history. O...答:倾倒的物质世界海洋中有着悠久的历史。对象被投进大海,以各种各样的方式。海洋倾倒,作为在澳大利亚的立法规定,是丢弃的材料从容器洋,平台的飞机。它不包括直接释放到海从土地源头或操作放电从船舶材料。海洋倾倒废弃物,已在澳大利亚周围的...===========================================问:Nowadays, a standard for measuring power has changed. These changes...答:译: 如今,测量功率变化的标准。这些变化预测的新标准的检测能力。将不再是国家的政治影响是完全基于它的军事实力。当然,军事效能将仍然是基本的权利。但是政治影响力也密不可分的产业竞争力。人们常说,没有它的军事苏联就真的是三分之一世界...===========================================
求英语翻译_百度知道
求英语翻译
.CIS requires certain additional evidence to proccess your form,it will take a minimum of 14 days to process your form, all requested evidence should be submitted at the same time.5,from the date this office recevies your submission.4,you will be notified separately about any other applications or petitions you have filed6.S.2,the evidence submitted with your form is insufficient, your response must be received in this office on or before Sep 26. please respond with the evidence listed on the attached pages. U,an extension of time will not be granted for you to submit the requested evidence, 20103.incomplete of the requested evidence will be considered a request for a decision on the record
提问者采纳
从本办公室收到您的提交后,将需要至少14天,我们不能提供给您任何延长时间用来提交证据,如果您提交了任何其他的申请或请愿书,不过意思都很清楚明白. please respond with the evidence listed on the attached pages。2,you will be notified separately about any other applications or petitions you have filed5,所有要求的证据都必须一起提交.和您表单一起上交的证据不足看来您这是向移民署递交了申请.3, all requested evidence should be submitted at the same time。请集齐所附页中列出的证据之后给予回复.4.6.S. U,把所有材料集齐一起提交,it will take a minimum of 14 days to process your form,您的回复必须在日或之前返回给我们办公室3,from the date this office recevies your submission,概括说就是.CIS requires certain additional evidence to proccess your form,您将会另外受到通知6,收到材料后14天会给予答复1,以处理您的表单,an extension of time will not be granted for you to submit the requested evidence.incomplete of the requested evidence will be considered a request for a decision on the record,任何缺少的证据将被认为是对请求记录决定4, 20102, your response must be received in this office on or before Sep 26, the evidence submitted with your form is insufficient。美国移民局需要一些额外的证据来处理您的表单,不能申请延期,您必须在限期之内,您缺了一些材料需要补交,我这个都是直译的。5
提问者评价
非常感谢,不好意思,我现在没分了,等我积够分了再给你加分阿
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
将采取14天减至最低,你的反应必须在办公室或在此之前。移民局需要某些额外的证据来处理您的表单,以处理您的表单。请回复所附的网页上列出的证据,日31,您将另行通知有关的任何其他应用程序或您已提交请愿书6。2。5,要求所有证据都应该在要求提交的证据也time。4.incomplete将被认为是对记录请求的决定,延长的时间将不授予您提交请求的证据,从这个办公室recevies日期您提交的,你的形式提交证据不足
1,您表格提交的证据不足,U.S.CIS要求您提供新信息继续完成您的表格。请在附加的页面上回复相应的证据。2,您的回复必须在日前收到3,所有要求的证据材料要同时提交,不完整的信息提供被视作(对我们)做决定的要求而被记录在案4,您提交的时间不被宽限5,您会另外收到关于您提出的其他请求的通知6,从办公室收到您的提交之日起,我们最少用14天处理您的表格一些具体的楼主没有给,我水平有限,只能这样了,如果楼主有什么新问题可以联系我,^_^
1,您的表单提交的证据不足。移民局需要某些额外的证据来处理您的表单。请回复所附的网页上列出的证据。2,日之前提交您的回复。
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译_百度知道
求英语翻译
等下次你再来中国的时候。希望你在天津的这段时间玩的开心,我要去外地出差大概一个月,很多事情我真的感觉无可奈何,心里十分的遗憾,所以不能去天津了。现在上班了,也希望你能够谅解,我们再相聚吧内容如下:昨天接到公司通知
提问者采纳
I will try my best to get together to enjoy ourselvesI&#39. Good luck. I hope you can enjoy the time in Tianjin. Now Im afriad that I cannot go to Tianjin anymore. I beg your forgiveness, I find it difficult to deal with many things. If you can come to Cm sorry that I recieved the notes yesterday that I have to go on business for about one month. So I&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
we will meet each other then. Next time when you come to ChinaReads as follows. I hope you
will have a good time in Tianjin,and I hope you will forgive,I got the notice of company going business trip for a month, there are a lot of things I really feel helpless. Because I have a job now.It's sorry for me that I cannot go to Tianjin therefore: Yesterday
yesterday i got the notice from the company. I need to go to foreign for about a month,t go to tianjing, i feel pity for that, hope u can understand.
I got to working, many things i felt helpless.
Hope the time you have fun in tianjing.
Next time when you come to china, we go to play together.英文不是很好,不知道语发对不对
I got a notice from company that I should go to other place for a business trip for about a month,so I can't go to TianJin,I'm really sorry about that.I have a job now so many things that I have no choice.I hope you have a good time in TianJin ,Let's get together when you come to china again.希望能帮到你
I got the information from the company yesterday that I need to
go out for business trip about a month, so I can not go to Tianjin to meet you and feel regret very much.I hope you can understand me.I have a job now ,lots of things make me feel helpless. I hope you have a good time in Tianjin during this period. we will meet again when you come back next time!
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求英文翻译
2去滑冰
3在未来
4更少的树
5爱上
6在五年后
7饲养
8实现
9更多的污染
10在大学学习
11World Cup
12credit card
13 go swimming 14 us paper money
15 wear crazy clothes
16 go to hong kong on vacation
17clean up
18be able to
19look for
20hundreds of
1空闲时间 free / leisure time
2去滑冰 go skating
3在未来 in the future
4更少的树 fewer trees
5爱上 fall in love with
6在五年后 in five years
7饲养宠物 keep pet
9更多的污染 worse/ more
10在大学学习 study in a college/ be at a college/ university
11World Cup 世界杯
12credit card 信用卡
13 go swimming 去游泳
14 use paper money 用纸币
15 wear crazy clothes
穿奇装异服
16 go to hong kong on vacation 去香港度假
17clean up 收拾,清洗
18be able to 能,能够
1空闲时间 free / leisure time
2去滑冰 go skating
3在未来 in the future
4更少的树 fewer trees
5爱上 fall in love with
6在五年后 in five years
7饲养宠物 keep pet
9更多的污染 worse/ more
10在大学学习 study in a college/ be at a college/ university
11World Cup 世界杯
12credit card 信用卡
13 go swimming 去游泳
14 use paper money 用纸币
15 wear crazy clothes
穿奇装异服
16 go to hong kong on vacation 去香港度假
17clean up 收拾,清洗
18be able to 能,能够
19look for 寻找
20hundreds of 数以百计的,好几百的
这个比较好哦
回答数:427
15 穿着时尚服饰
16 在假期去香港
17 清扫
18 能够到
19寻找
20数以百计
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 3.8399 second(s), 5 db_queries,
1 rpc_queries求英语翻译_百度知道
求英语翻译
he began to study people who were exposed to it but never got sick.My kids were doing what Copernicus did when he placed the sun at the center of the universe.They were doing what Edward Jenner did when he discovered a vaccination for smallpox by abandoning his quest for a cure,readjusting the centuries-old paradigm of an earth-centered system,cow pox.He found that they’d all contracted a similar but middle disease.They were doing what Reuben Mattus did when he renamed his Bronx ice cream Haagen-Dazs and raised the price without changing the product.Instead of studying people who were sick with smallpox .It was messier than a food fight and much more important than whether a tomato is a fruit or vegetableSomething was definitely happening here,which vaccinated them against the deadly smallpox
提问者采纳
这里绝对有事情发生。和那些学习被天花病毒感染的人不一样。他发现他们都感染了一种相似的但是并不那么具有杀伤力的病毒,调整了老式的地心宇宙模型,他开始学习那些接触天花病毒却不被感染的人;像爱德华·詹纳一样发现了植入牛痘的方法来抵抗天花病毒;像鲁本·马特斯一样把他的布朗克斯雪糕改名成哈根达斯然后把价格提高而实际上是同一产品。这里的情况比一次食物大战要严重得多而且比像西红柿是水果还是蔬菜,就像是哥白尼把太阳放到了宇宙的中央。我的孩子所做的事情?这样的问题要重要得多先直译一下,他把这个植入病人的体内以让病人拥有抵抗致命的天花的抵抗力,牛痘
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
他对致命的天花会有免疫的作用,我的孩子们正做着他已经做过的事情。孩子们正做着当爱德华 詹纳正要放弃他要治愈天花的探索时。他发现他们都会回缩成中等的疾病-牛痘。爱德华 詹纳不是研究已经因为天花生病的人们,而是开始研究那些接触暴露于天花中而没有生病的人。当鲁本马特斯将他的布郎克斯冰激凌更名为哈根达斯并未变更产品而提价时,孩子们正做着他已经做过的事情,我的孩子们正做着马特斯曾做过的事情,他发现了种痘的接种疫苗,重新调整前些世纪的以地球为中心的体制时。当哥白尼将太阳置于宇宙中心,比起说西红柿究竟是属于水果或者蔬菜更重要。比起食物大战更混乱有些事情是确实一直在这里有发生
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐