英语翻译中文,急

英语翻译,急_百度知道
英语翻译,急
(提示) 请不要用机器翻译In the United States,is is not usual to telephone someone early in the morning.If you telephone early in the day.While he is shaving or having breakfast,the time of the call shows that the matter is very important and requires immediate attention.So it is with the telephone calls made after 11:00 pm.If someone receives a call during sleeping hours,he may think that it's a matter of life and death.The time chosen for the call communicates its importance.
In social life,time plays a very important part.In the USA guests tend to feel they are not highly regarded if the invitation to a dinner party reaches them only three or four days before the party date.But it is not true in all countries.In other areas of the world,it may be considered foolish to make an appointment too far in advance because plans which are made for a date more than a week away tend to be forgotten.The meaning of time is not the same in different cultures that treat time differently,being on time is valued highly in American life,for example.If people are not on time,they may be regaeded as impolite or not fully responsible.In the USA no one would think of keeping a business friend for an hour,it would be too impolite.A person who is 5 minutes
late is expected to make a shout apology.It he is less than 5 minutes late,he will say a few words of explanation,though perhaps he will not complete the sentence.
提问者采纳
在美国,人们通常不会在早晨比较早的时候给别人打电话。因为那个时候对方通常是在刮胡子或者在吃早餐。这个时候打电话表明了事情很紧急需要立刻做出反应。晚间11点以后的电话也有着相同的意思,如果在睡觉时间接到电话一般是事关性命。选择打电话的时间是十分重要的。在社交生活中时间扮演着一个十分重要的角色。在美国,如果你收到一份晚宴派对的邀请是在派对举行时间的3道天前,那么你会觉得自己并不是很受重视的,但是并不是所有国家都如此。在世界上其他的地区,很早的预约是被认为很愚蠢的,因为多于一个星期的预约被认为是很容易忘记的。在不同文化里大家对时间的认识也不相同。准时是美国生活中一个重要的原则,例如不准时的人会被认为是不礼貌或者是不可靠的。在美国没有人会让生意伙伴等1个小时,那样太不礼貌了。迟到5分钟的人应该表示歉意。迟到5分钟以内会做一个简单的解释,可能只有几个词而已。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译,急!!!_百度知道
英文翻译,急!!!
我们设计小组的设计课题是:带钢精整车间横切机组切边剪剪前夹送辊辊的设计。本人的毕业设计课题是:夹送辊辊系及传动箱的设计。设计目的是:根据给定的机组参数( 机组速度:60m/带钢宽度:700~1500mm;带钢厚度:2.5~12.7mm。)设计出满足机组工作要求的夹送辊结构、组成和传动方式。设计内容包括:夹送辊的总体型式的设计、夹送辊辊身结构设计计算、夹送辊轴承座的设计、夹送辊驱动型式设计及其传动箱的设计计算。基本设计方法:首先,以生产实习、毕业实习时收集的现场资料和实习中的感性认识为基础借助其它相关文献资料对整个机组的组成、工作性质和任务做了解。此后,根据夹送辊设备在机组整体中所要实现的功能(夹送钢板,使之能被切边剪顺利剪切。)及机组参数对其工作能力的要求由整体到局部、再由局部再到整体的对夹送辊设备进行全面深入的了解和理论认识。具体设计计算步骤:各种各样的机械设备都是由一个个基本的机构或零部件组合而成,设计的第一步则是要根据现场设备的观察(运行、停机及检修状态)和文献资料对设备进行“解剖”,了解其结构组成和功能实现;第二步就要根据设备组成按照机组参数参考机械设计资料和相关行业的机械设备结构特点设计计算各个部件和零件的具体结构;最后,将分散设计出的零部件重新组合、装配成完整的设备,通过装配关系和性能匹配的要求调整完善第二步中的设计内容,运用比较分析的方法进行在分析、再设计。设计的结果包括:设计说明书和设计图纸。关键词:精整、横切、夹送辊、传动箱
不要这样太顺便的翻译!那不叫翻译!
Our design team design issues are: inter-vehicle strip precision cutting and trimming unit cross-section before the pinch roll design. My graduation project topic is: Department of pinch roll and gearbox design.
Designed to: According to a given unit parameters (unit speed: 60m/ strip width: 700 ~ 1500 strip thickness: 2.5 ~ 12.7mm.) Unit designed to meet the job requirements Pinch Roll structure, composition and drive. Design elements include: Pinch Roll the overall type of design, pinch roll body structure design, the pinch roller bearing design, Pinch Roll drive type design and the design and calculation of transmission case.
Basic design approach: First of all, to the production of internships, graduate internships at the scene when the collection of information and training based on perceptual knowledge with other relevant literature on the composition of the entire unit, do the work of understanding the nature and mission. Since then, the pinch roller devices in accordance with the unit in order to achieve the overall function (pinch plate so that a smooth cut edge can be cut.) And the unit parameters to their ability to work from overall to local requirements, and then by the partial re - of the overall equipment Pinch Roll comprehensive and in-depth understanding and theoretical knowledge. Design and calculation of specific steps: a wide range of machinery and equipment are a basic part of the body or a combination of design the first step is to observe the equipment in accordance with the scene (running, shutdown and overhaul the state) and the literature of equipment, &Anatomy& to understand their str the second step should be in accordance with the unit in accordance with equipment mechanical design parameters of the reference information and related industries machinery and equipment design and calculation of the structural characteristics of the various components of the specific stru Finally, the design of the parts scattered reorganize into a complete assembly of equipment, through the assembly and adjustment of performance to match the requirements of the design to improve the content of the second step, a comparative analysis of the use of the method in the analysis, re-engineering.
The results of the design include: the design specification and design drawings.
Keywords: finishing, cross-cutting, pinch roller, transmission case
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,急_百度知道
英语翻译,急
我们已经尽量根据图纸进行加工了。并在装箱前也修改过了。请您放心。所有的货现在已经在码头了,今天开始装船,礼拜五开船。在包装上,我们非常谨慎,所有的木箱都是用新的木材制作。迟点,我收到照片后立即发给您。
提问者采纳
please be assured that we have tried our best to follow the blueprint for the manufacturing.all the cargos are now at the dock. the loading will start today and vessel starts sailing on friday.as for the packing we have been very careful and used only fresh wood for all the wooden cases.later on i will send the photos of the cargo to you as soon as i received them.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,急_百度知道
英语翻译,急
请帮用我翻译下,内容:我有急事明天去北京,能否将我们的会面推迟到下个星期?对由此带来的不便很抱歉。
就这么多,谢啦。
提问者采纳
There is sonmething important for me,so I need to leave for Beijing.Could you please put off our appointment to the next week?I apologize for any inconvenient to you caused by this.
参考资料:
自己翻译的,不准确,不好意思
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
It is very urgent for me to go to Beijing.Would you please put off the meeting until next week?I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
I have something urgent to Beijing tomorrow, could be postponed until our meeting next week? On Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have to leave for Beijing for some emergency matters tomorrow, shall we postpone our appointment to next week? I am very sorry for the inconvenience that I brought to you!
As I have something urgent to do in Beijing tomorrow, can we put off the meeting to the next week? I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by it.解释:1.&我明天去北京有急事&其实是个失约的原由,可翻译为“介于我明天去北京有急事,......” 2.“put off” 推迟的意思,推迟&到& 用
&to & 3.“什么由什么引起 ”译为:“...caused by...”
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译,急!!_百度知道
英文翻译,急!!
My favourite sport is basketball as it is very exciting. I like basketball because the N.B.A. stars play very well. Basketball is very cheap and it is a good sport for our health. We can grow taller if we play basketball often. Also it keeps me fit. I play basketball three times a week. Most often I play it in my school. I often play it with my friends although I may play it myself. I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates. Sometimes I play basketball in the playground near my home. Basketball is very easy to play. If you play basketball very well, you can form a basketball team to take part in the competition. If you win the basketball competition, you will have the prize. You may become a famous basketball star. Therefore, basketball is a very good sport. I think, you can play basketball, can’t you?
我最喜欢的运动是篮球,因为这是非常令人兴奋。我喜欢篮球,因为NBA球星发挥得很好。篮球是非常便宜,这是一个对健康有益的运动。我们可以长高,如果我们打篮球的时候。它也使我适合。我打篮球,每周3次。大多数时候,我发挥我的学校了。我常常跟朋友玩,虽然我也可以发挥它自己。我感到非常高兴,当我在学校里玩篮球我的同学。有时候我打在我家附近的操场打篮球。篮球是很容易发挥。如果你打篮球很好,可以组成一个篮球队参加比赛。如果你赢得了篮球比赛,你将有奖。您可能会成为一个著名的篮球明星。所以,篮球是一项很好的运动。我认为,你可以打篮球,不是吗?我希望我可以帮助你
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我最喜爱的体育运动是打篮球,因为打篮球让人兴奋.我喜欢篮球运动是因为NBA球星打得很好.蓝球运动很便宜同时他是一个对我们身体健康有好处的运动.经常打篮球可以让我们长得更高.也可以保持身材.我一周打三次篮球.我经常在学校里面打篮球.尽管我可以一个人打篮球但我经常和我朋友一起打.我在学校里和同学一起打篮球觉得很高兴.有时候我也会在我家附近的操场上打篮球.打篮球很容易..如果你打篮球很棒.你可以组建一个篮球队去参加比赛.如果你在篮球比赛上获胜,你就会获得荣誉.你就会成为一个著名的篮球明星.因此,篮球运动是一种很好的运动.你也可以打篮球,不是么?供参考!
我最喜欢的运动是篮球,因为这是非常令人兴奋。我喜欢篮球,因为N.B.A.星级发挥得很好。篮球是非常便宜,这是一个对健康有益的运动。我们可以长高,如果我们打篮球的时候。它也使我适合。我打篮球,每周3次。大多数时候,我发挥我的学校了。我常常跟朋友玩,虽然我也可以发挥它自己。我感到非常高兴,当我在学校里玩篮球我的同学。有时候我打在我家附近的操场打篮球。篮球是很容易发挥。如果你打篮球很好,可以组成一个篮球队参加比赛。如果你赢得了篮球比赛,你将有奖。您可能会成为一个著名的篮球明星。因此,篮球是一项很好的运动。我认为,你可以打篮球,不是吗?
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐