这句英语翻译中文怎么翻译

这句英语怎么说?_百度知道
这句英语怎么说?
1要问“你在你的那个国家的那个城市住?”怎么说?2怎么说“你别自作多情了!”?3怎么说“他的脸上充满了狡诈,令人感到无比的畏惧。”4我要想让店主给我把一个东西包的很好看,而且他能听得懂。怎么说呢?5怎么说一个人一边做这个事,一边做其他事呢?【像一边……一边……】麻烦举个好例子!
谢谢各路英雄好汉,各国的翻译官,请来帮帮我吧!
恪伽汾翘莴颇风佻袱台 如你有【该出手时就出手的习惯】请Give me a hand!
提问者采纳
1. Which city do you live in your country?或者 Which country are you from,and which city do you live? 2.Don't flatter yourself! 或者 Never imagin yourself as the moste favorite! 3.He looks very guileful, which scaries people. 4.你是想说跟店主说“请帮我把这个东西包的很漂亮”,还是整个句子翻译呢?如果是跟店主说,是“Could you please help me to pack it as beautiful as possible? Thank you !&整句翻译是“I want to ask the storekeeper to pac瘟涂舵挥芊核扼统钒蜡k one thing as beautiful as possible,and let him make sense of me.& 5.句子意思不同,句式不同,每个句式举个例子给你好了。 A.be doing ... while doing ... 例子:She is singing while dancing.她边唱边跳。 B. do...,as well as do another thing. 例子: She eats,as well as watches TV.她边吃东西,边看电视。 C.do...,doing ... 例子:I go home, singing and dancing.我边唱边跳的回家了。 D.还有一些其它的用连词 with,as表示的,这里就不举例子了,用以上三个句式一般的句子都可以表示了。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1 You in your country that live in town?2 Do not you offer your unrequited love of the3 His face is full of cunning, it is great fear4 Please you help me put things look better pac宰芾艰对夤堤减却讲话kage5 Side of water while watching TV (一边喝水一边看电视)
【该出手时就出手的习惯】请 Give mea hand!....(给我一只手...)不敢保证都对
1, which city are you living?
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句英语怎么翻译啊_百度知道
这句英语怎么翻译啊
Whereappropriate, pharmacokinetic parameters were derived from non-compartmental analyses using the pharmacokinetic software, Win-Nonlin Ver.1.5 values of AUC(inf) and t(1/2) were reported when AUC(last) was over 80% of the AUC(inf).
晕,你们自已看一眼都翻译成啥了--!
提问者采纳
Whereappropriate, pharmacokinetic parameters were derived from non-compartmental analyses using the pharmacokinetic software, Win-Nonlin Ver.1.5 values of AUC(inf) and t(1/2) were reported when AUC(last) was over 80% of the AUC(inf). 如果条件适当,借助药物代谢动力学软件Win-Nonlin Ver.1.5,并利用非隔室模型分析法,会得到药物代谢动力学参数。当最终的血药浓度(AUC)超过80%的参考值(AUC inf)时,会得到血药浓度(参考值)与时间(二分之一)的数值。
提问者评价
这句话好像原文少了个标点吧。该死的作者!
参考资料:
原创。的确太难了,用了我半个小时
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
哪里适当,药代动力学参数来自非使用的药代动力学软件,WIN - Nonlin Ver.1.5的曲线下面积值(干扰素)和t(1 / 2)房室据报告分析时曲线下面积(上)超过80%的曲线下面积为(干扰素)。
在适当情况下,药代动力学参数来自非使用的药代动力学软件,WIN - Nonlin Ver.1.5的曲线下面积值(干扰素)和t(1 / 2)房室据报告分析时曲线下面积(上)超过80%是联合自卫军(干扰素)。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句英语怎么翻译_百度知道
这句英语怎么翻译
如果时光可以倒流,我还是会选择认识你,虽然会伤痕累累,但是心中的温暖记忆是谁都无法给与的。谢谢你来过我的世界。希望那个大侠帮我把这句尤其是虽然会伤痕累累,但是心中的温馍耘囤沦塬裂剁怨筏堑暖记忆这句翻得唯美点~不要来个 scarred though...好像也行啊、- -求!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
If time could turn the clock back, I will choose to meet you, although it will bear the scars, but in the heart warm memories no one could厶肝幂何楫蛊藐坍魔开 give. Thank you to my world.
I wish to meet you somewhere again if time flies back如果时光能倒回我希望在某处再遇见你Although it hurts and it's hard尽管很痛很难those warm memories and happiness are irreplaceable但那些温暖的回忆和开心的时光不可替代thanks for coming into my heart谢谢你 来过我心上楼上翻译的同学,用了although就不能再用but了,希望楼主能喜欢我的
If time could turn the clock back, I would choose to meet you, although it will scarred, but warm the hearts of the memory is no one can give. Thank you for coming over my world.
QQ浏览器工具箱可以翻译
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句英文怎么翻译??_百度知道
这句英文怎么翻译??
I went on preparing the rest if the meal, and, when Doug got home, we sat down to Cornish chicken with rice. He tried to enjoy the meal but seemed disturbed. 这句中的 I went on preparing the rest if the meal什么意思?if the meal ??如果是一顿饭?(以下是原文出处)禁止使用谷歌翻译以及同类软件回答、The easy way out isn’t always easiest. I learned that lesson when I decided to treat Doug, my husband of one month, to a special meal. I glanced through my cookbook and chose a menu which included homemade bread. Knowing the bread would take tine, I started on it as soon as Doug left for work. As I was not experienced in cooking, I thought if a dozen was good, two dozen would be better, so I doubled everything. As Doug loved oranges, I also opened a can of orange and poured it all into the bowl. Soon there was a sticky dough (面团) covered with ugly yellowish marks. Realizing I had been defeated, I put the dough in the rubbish bin outside so I wouldn’t have to face Doug laughing at my work. I went on preparing the rest if the meal, and, when Doug got home, we sat down to Cornish chicken with rice. He tried to enjoy the meal but seemed disturbed. Twice he got up and went out side, saying he thought he heard a noise. The third time he left, I went to the window to see what he was doing. Looking out, I saw Doug standing about three feet from the rubbish bin, holding the lid up with a stick and looking into the container. When I came out of the house, he dropped the stick and explained that there was something alive in our rubbish bin . Picking up the stick again, he held the lid up enough for me to see. I felt cold. But I stepped close and looked harder. Without doubt it was my work. The hot sun had caused the sough to dough to double in size and the fermenting yeast (酵母) made the surface shake and sigh as thought it were breathing . It looked like some unknown being from outer space. I could see why Doug was shaken. I had to admit what the “living thing” was and why it was there. I don’t know who was more embarrassed (尴尬) by the whole thing –Doug or me.
提问者采纳
I went on preparing the rest if the meal: 如果吃完饭,我要去休息一下if the meal:如果吃完饭(我想应该是这样,如果是的话,嘿嘿,悬赏分。。。。)
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
你好,这是篇作文吧,,,,估计是笔误,应该是: I went on preparing the rest of the meal希望有帮助
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐