英语翻译中文,急!

急!用英语翻译的环保标语-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
急!用英语翻译的环保标语
来源:互联网 发表时间: 16:36:21 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“急!用英语翻译的环保标语”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急!用英语翻译的环保标语”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:急!用英语翻译的环保标语,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:用英语翻译的,在附上中文``谢谢```解决方案2: also lies in the blue water blue sky、流水静我耳 山中何所有. Appreciates wilderness, the life naturally may t,人人有责、人类应该同舟共济 人类善待自然. The environmental protections greedy The happy life not only lies in having ample food and clothing、走向绿色文明The protection environment、环保为人人 人人关心环境质量 人人参与环境保护 珍惜资源 永续利用 保护环境光荣 污染环境可耻 依靠科技进步 促进环境保护 提高环境意识 保护美好家园 合理利用资源 保护生态平衡 促进经济持续发展 保护环境就是保护生产力 保护环境山河美 持续发展事业兴 别让可爱的生灵在我们这一代人手中消失 发展经济不能以牺牲环境为代价 环境保护是一项基本国策 建设项目必须依法进行环境影响评价 合理利用自然资源 防止环境污染和生态破坏 尊崇自然, everybody has then Everybody is the environmental protection, the running water is static my ear In the mountain where has、敬天爱人 判天地之美。 欣赏荒野. The protection water environment. Develops beautiful border area、就是善待自己 地球能满足人类的需要, analyzes principle of the myriad things Environmental protection, cherishes our homeland、但满足不了人类的贪婪 幸福生活不只在于丰衣足食, the health appropriate consumption Only then an Earth, but cannot satisfy humanity's needs。 树立大环境意识, benefits the people。 为了地球上的生命-拯救我们的海洋&for Earth&#39, is handle kindlies oneself The Earth could meet humanity&#39? On Cen multi- white clouds Water glare Shan Se and the human kiss. The protection environment,节约水资源, the humanity should cross a river in a boat together The humanity handle kindlies the nature、健康适度消费 只有一个地球, to respect the day spouse Sentences beauty the world. The protection environment protects us,爱护我们的家园,保护生态环境, infinite is good May not improve、敬畏生命 尊天重地, the awe life Reveres the day to be heavy。 追求绿色时尚。 保护环境就是保护我们自己。 保护蓝天碧水, says endlessly, the return nature The green hill is clear I item, the environmental protection is an everybody Everybody cared about environment quality everybody participates in the environmental protection Treasures the resources to continue forever to use The protection environment honorable pollution environment is ignominious Dependence advance in technology promotion environmental protection Enhances the environmental awareness protection happy homeland Reasonably continues using the resources conservation ecological equilibrium promotion economy to develop The protection environment protects the productive forces The protection environment mountains and rivers beautifully continue to develop the enterprise to be popular Do not let the lovable life vanish in our this generation of person hand The development economy cannot take sacrifice the environment as a price The environmental protection is a basic national policy The items of basic construction must carry on the environmental effect appraisal legally Reasonably prevents the environmental pollution and the ecology destruction using the natural resource Venerates the nature。 环境保护从我身边做起, protects the ecological environment,说不尽. Acquires the macroenvironment consciousness,造福人民、回归自然 青山清我目, saves the water resources。 保护环境,也在于碧水蓝天. Protection blue sky blue water。 建设美丽的边疆. - Saves our sea &quot, everybody has a responsibility、生活可以选择 选择绿色生活?岑上多白云 水光山色与人亲,无穷好 自然不可改良。 保护水环境、析万物之理 环境保护,人人有则 人人为环保保护环境. Pursue green fashion
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号速求英语翻译,急!!!问题比较多,来自《新编实用英语》综合教程3里面的内容,我今天就得知道答案。注意:我不要网站翻译,一定要人工翻译,如果遇到满意的答案,本人将以重金感_百度作业帮
速求英语翻译,急!!!问题比较多,来自《新编实用英语》综合教程3里面的内容,我今天就得知道答案。注意:我不要网站翻译,一定要人工翻译,如果遇到满意的答案,本人将以重金感
速求英语翻译,急!!!问题比较多,来自《新编实用英语》综合教程3里面的内容,我今天就得知道答案。注意:我不要网站翻译,一定要人工翻译,如果遇到满意的答案,本人将以重金感谢!悬赏分可以追加。今天得不到答案问题将作废。1.About the potentials of a new model of digital tv setchair:ladies and gentlemen,i'm very glad to have Mr.wang,our chief engineer,to join in our discussion.Mr. wang,what would you like to tell the board of directors about the present situations we are facing?Mr. wang:Generally speaking,we are moving smoothly along the new line of digital tv sets.A:is it possible for us to apply for a patent for our new model soon?Mr. wang:i thik so.we've got all the necessary drawings ready now ,but we are still testing the product.B:have you done any marketing research?what findings have you got from the rsearch?Mr. wang:the marketing survey shows that the customers seem very interested in this new model.i have the impression that there will be a good market for it in the years to come.B:i see.what do you think of the R&D(research and development)team of the company?Mr.wang:they are very efficient.2.about packing and advertisinggao:what should we do now to speed up the marketing procedure of our digital tv sets?george:a lot should be done at present.first ,we should make some estimates on packaging.many products sell better simply because of their nice-looking package.gao:that's true.we'll start doing this as soon as possible.what else should be done?george:next,i find that a good advertisement always contributes to the success of a product.therefore we should run a good advertising campaign immediately.gao:good idea!we'll have this done in no time.george:if we are lucky,we'll beat our competitors within a year or two.gao:but be staying on the shelves of supermarkets for noting.we have no reason to feel relaxed.george:that's right.3.company's backgroudMr.li:could you tell me a little about your companys backgroud?mr.walter:sure!we've been in business for about fifteen years.we're based in shenzhen,and have seven branch offices aroud china.Mr.li:when did you see most of your growth?mr.walter:mostly throughout the 1990s we expanded rapidly.Mr.li:what's the line of business you are engaged in?Mr.walter:We're a custom developer of application software.if there's a function in a package that needs to be built,we can do that type of thing.4.we deal inMr.lee:what do you mainly deal in?Miss lin:we mainly deal in import and export trade but we also do international transportation.Mr.lee:oh,i see.may i ask about your capital?Miss lin:yes.our registered capital is 30 million RMB yuan.we were listed on the shanghai stock exchange a year ago,and presently we have a market capitalization of 60 million yuan.last year our net profit was 10 million yuan.mr.lee:very impressive.thank you for your information.miss lin:we look forward to your positive news.
下载UU翻译伴侣来查拉,这么多不好打
1.关于一种新型数字电视潜力的讨论主持人:女士们,先生们,我很高兴王先生,我们的首席工程师,来参加我们的讨论会。王先生,您能告诉董事会有关我们目前正面临的情况吗?王先生:总的来说,我们在数字电视机(的研制上)正在平坦无阻地进行着。A:
我们的新型电视是否有可能申请专利?王先生:我认为有可能。我们已准备好所有必要的计划,但我们仍在测试的产品。...
1.关于数字电视的新样式:主持人:女士们先生们,我很荣幸的向您介绍我们的总工程师王先生来加入我们的会议。王先生,请您向董事会解释一下我们现在面临的情况。王先生:总体来说,我们在新型数字电视业务发展的非常平稳。A:我们可以马上申请到新产品的专利吗?王先生:我想应该可以。我们应经准备好了所有必要的图纸和文件。但我们还在继续测试该产品。B:您有做过市场调...
1.有关的一种新的数字电视模型潜力设置椅子: 女士们、 先生们,我很高兴有 Mr.wang,our 首席工程师参加我们的 discussion.Mr。 王,什么你想讲现状的董事会我们面对?王先生: 一般来说,我们现正顺利沿线新的数字电视集。A: 是否为我们很快就申请专利的我们新的模型吗?先生 wang:i thik 因此.we 现在有了所有所需的绘图准备好,...
.关于数字电视的新样式:主持人:女士们先生们,我很荣幸的向您介绍我们的总工程师王先生来加入我们的会议。王先生,请您向董事会解释一下我们现在面临的情况。王先生:总体来说,我们在新型数字电视业务发展的非常平稳。A:我们可以马上申请到新产品的专利吗?王先生:我想应该可以。我们应经准备好了所有必要的图纸和文件。但我们还在继续测试该产品。B:您有做过市场调查...当前位置: &
急单的英文
英文翻译emergent order:&&&& anxious:&&&& destin ...
例句与用法1.What our clients need is to provide a clear budget on the materials and we will prepare the stock and fulfill the urgent demand只要提供清晰的用料预算,我们都会为客户做好库存以满足客户一些急单的需求。 2.This kind of management was not accurate , fast or effective enough to satisfy the increasing demands of the sales and customer service departments of our business . we needed real - time information about things like machine failures , and manufacturing delays to deal with a business that is growing and delivering to customers that were becoming more demanding because their own businesses are becoming increasingly competitive . to answer the question : " how will this new change affect the existing orders in the system ?这种讯息传递方式令营业员及生控员不能即时掌握各方面的实际情况,例如:车间有没有坏机有急单可不可以优先处理有没有单会迟期加上最近这5 6年,福田的订单每年都有很大增长,估计未来10年仍然是集团的增长期,单靠人手是不足够的,我们需要一套智慧型的排单系统来提高应变能力。
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
真急死人的英文
英文翻译it's really getting on our nerves:&&&& real:&&&& anxious:&&&& defun ...
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐