请翻译成英语翻译中文

请翻译成英语,谢谢!以某化学品船为研究对象,首先使用SHIPFLOW软件进行了CFD仿真计算,将结果与国外某知名水池的的船模试验结果进行了比对并按照ITTC推荐规程进行了不确定度分析,证明了数值计算网格及方法的可_百度作业帮
请翻译成英语,谢谢!以某化学品船为研究对象,首先使用SHIPFLOW软件进行了CFD仿真计算,将结果与国外某知名水池的的船模试验结果进行了比对并按照ITTC推荐规程进行了不确定度分析,证明了数值计算网格及方法的可
以某化学品船为研究对象,首先使用SHIPFLOW软件进行了CFD仿真计算,将结果与国外某知名水池的的船模试验结果进行了比对并按照ITTC推荐规程进行了不确定度分析,证明了数值计算网格及方法的可靠性.之后使用FRIENDSHIP软件创建全参数化模型,在提高2.25%排水体积的前提下对母船型进行了型线优化工作,优化后阻力性能优于母船型0.8%以上.
A chemical tanker as the research object, first use the software SHIPFLOW CFD simulation calculations, compares the result with the pool of a well-known abroad than on ship model testing results and follow the ITTC recommended procedures for the uncertainty analysis, proved the reliability of methods and numerical computational grid. After FRIENDSHIP software to create a full parametric models, on the premise of raising 2.25% drainage volume on the mother ship lines optimization, optimized drag performance is better than the mother ship-type 0.8%.请翻译成英语,谢谢_百度知道
请翻译成英语,谢谢
没有经验可以进行培训
提问者采纳
We provide training to people without experiences.For people without experiences, we provide training.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
其他2条回答
not experienced to trainhave no experience to train
there is no experience can be used for training. there is no experience to train.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译成英语_百度知道
请翻译成英语
请帮我把这句翻译成英语:坚持自己的理想不断向前,终将到达终点。
提问者采纳
Always keep forwarding your dream, and shall it be realized finally.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
move forward, and you'll reach the destination in the endCarry on your dream
If you are still hold on your dreams, you will be success in the end.
Stick on your dreams forward, and you will
reach the finish line eventually.望采纳!
stay committed to your own dream and press ahead with it, you`ll get there.
Go ahead with keeping on you dream,you will be the winner.
to insist on your dream and keep moving,you will reach the destination finally
Insist on its ideal unceasingly before facing,terminus will be reach in the end.
If you persist in your ideal and move forward steadily, you will ultimately reach the goal.
stick on my own dream and forward continuely, destination will be reached eventually
Stick to your ideals and move forward, you will eventually reach the end
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译成英语_百度知道
请翻译成英语
不过我还没有看过那些文章网络上有一些文章似乎说电影少年派的奇幻漂流不只是表面看的那么简单,因为我不想被剧透。我喜欢这样类型的电影,它还含有几层令人想不到的深意
it also contains several layers of unexpected profound I like that type of movie! But I haven&#39The network has some articles seem to say the movie young pie fantasy drift not only see tt seen the article, because I don&#39
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
it also contains several layers ot want to be spoilers! But I haven&#39, because I don't seen the article. I love this type of filmInternet has some article seems to say the movie young send fantasy drift not only the surface look so easy
There are many articles said that the movies of 《life of pi》not only is the surface look so simple online,it also contains several layers of unexpected profound. I like the type of movie! But I haven't seen those articles due to I don't hope to see before it.
The network has some articles seem to say the movie young pie fantasy drift not only see the surface so simple, it also contains some unexpected layer depth. I like that type of movie! But I haven't seen the article, because I don't want to be spoilers. It is good
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译成英语_百度知道
请翻译成英语
翻译成英语,还记得我们从前的心愿吗!将来上同一所学校?当一辈子的好朋友,但比从前少多了。我没有忘记,我们上了不同的学校也交了不同的新朋友。现在我们偶尔也会联系?我很想你们,你们过得还好吗,转眼我们分离就快要一年了:我亲爱的小学的朋友们,希望我们都能考上考上同一个好高中再相逢。现在我们分别一年了,住在同一个小区,我正在努力学习,让我们的孩子也当最好的朋友,毕业了去同一家公司
提问者采纳
We occasionally contact nowmy dear friends in elementary school, go to the same company, but much less than before, let our children as best friend. I didn&#39? I was thinking about you, I&#39, we went to different schools have made new friends, I hope we can meet again admitted to enter a good high school, do you remember we had the dream, live in the same village. Now we respectively for a year! Graduated in the same m trying to learn, do you have a good time, we separate it t forget? When a lifetime of good friends
提问者评价
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
go to a same company after graduated. We are now in different schools and get new friends, less than before. I do not forget these! And in a same school in future,and let our children be good friends,be neighbors, time flies and we have been apartm missing you all?Being friends all life.Do you remember our wishes at that time.We are occasionally in touch,are you ok now? I&#39My dear primary school friends,and I study hard now.Hope that we can meet again in a same good senior high school
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐