急!急!求英语翻译中文高手帮我翻译一封邮件.....

求英语高手帮忙翻译成英文的.超级急了~~~!帮忙翻译下面文章:相信有很多同学都喜欢旅游吧.今天我给大家介绍一下几个旅游的地方、第一是四川的九寨沟.九寨沟之美在水.那里湖泊很多,当地人叫海子,据说大大小_百度作业帮
求英语高手帮忙翻译成英文的.超级急了~~~!帮忙翻译下面文章:相信有很多同学都喜欢旅游吧.今天我给大家介绍一下几个旅游的地方、第一是四川的九寨沟.九寨沟之美在水.那里湖泊很多,当地人叫海子,据说大大小
帮忙翻译下面文章:相信有很多同学都喜欢旅游吧.今天我给大家介绍一下几个旅游的地方、第一是四川的九寨沟.九寨沟之美在水.那里湖泊很多,当地人叫海子,据说大大小小的海子共有108个,最长的长海长7公里斗,长海的景色最为动人.近处绿水,清澈见底;,平静无波.两岸山树,映入海中、以绿为主调的色彩和周围宁静的环境,使游人恍如踏入仙境.第二是云南的丽江,说到丽江自然想到丽江的古镇、丽江古镇与我国的其它古镇在建筑风格、文化等方面表现出了不同. 丽江是纳西族的家园,是我国唯一的一个纳西族自治县,同时还居住着白、彝、僳僳、普米族等少数民族. 第三是浙江的杭州,杭州也被称为人间天堂.杭州以其美丽的西湖山水著称于世,“上有天堂、下有苏杭”,表达了古往今来的人们对于这座美丽城市的由衷赞美.第四就是海南了,海南有出名的云龙湾海滩.云龙湾海滩位于海南岛文昌市.被誉为琼东第一峰的铜鼓岭山脚下.登山极目远眺;水天一色、浩瀚无垠、给游人以梦幻般的感觉和遐想.还有白石岭、热带海洋动物园等地方都是很出名的.今天就像大家介绍这几个了.大家如果有兴趣的话也可以去这些地方旅游.体验一下这些美丽的地方吧.拜托了.翻译的好话还可以追加分数.我要的是英语高手帮我写的好文章.不是什么翻译网上面翻译的垃圾文章.
Believe many classmates like travelling now. Today I introduce a few tourist place,The first is the sichuan jiuzhaigou. Jiuzhaigou beauty in water. There, locals call haizi many lakes, allegedly greatly small haizi were 108, the longest changhai long 7 km scuttle, the most moving changhai scenery. Nearby green water, clear, , calm without wave. Cross-strait mountain tree, all the sea, with green gives priority to tone color around and quiet environment for tourists angrily into fairyland.The second is the lijiang in yunnan province, said to lijiang ancient town, the natural thought of lijiang ancient town of lijiang ancient town in our country and other architectural style and cultural aspects of showed different. Lijiang is naxi homes, it is China's only a naxi nationality autonomous county, meanwhile, live in white, yi, Su Su, primi such minority.The 3rd it is zhejiang hangzhou, hangzhou was also called the paradise on earth. Hangzhou is celebrated for its beautiful west lake landscape known to the world, "paradise in heaven, suzhou and hangzhou below, expressed through the ages people in this beautiful city sincere praise.The fourth is hainan, hainan famous cloud dragon bay beaches. Clouds located in hainan island beach longwan fangcheng. Is regarded as the first TongGuLing submmit Joan east at the foot of the hill. Mountaineering was staring into space, Quietude, undifferentiated expanse, give visitors to dreamy feeling and reverie. And baishi ridge, tropical ocean zoo, etc areas are very famous.Today as well as introduce these a few. If everyone interested can also go to the local tourism. Taste of these beautiful room.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:急!急!求英语高手帮我翻译一封邮件..._百度知道
急!急!求英语高手帮我翻译一封邮件...
另外我想知道..9月份回国.,本来计划10月返回贵校继读就读.不用逐字逐句翻译.不用逐字逐句翻译,但因为家事12月才能回去是要写给国外学校的,请问我能否在国内把学费汇款过去....:您好.,我1月5日就读于贵校.,如果我回去何时参加学校的考试,但请用客气的语气.不能解答我问题的亲请不要回答好吗,谢谢,我会时刻关注.我想继续在贵校就读.谢谢,但意思不能变.?因为只是对我很重要的翻译....就这么多,我不想好不容易盼来一个回答却是没用的...?谢谢您..内容如下
提问者采纳
2Dear (写信对象),I have been studying at (学校名字) since January 5th last year. Could you please be so kind helping me with the following two questions?Thanks for
your understanding. I really appreciate your help.Yours sincerely, thus I can only go back to school till December. I appreciate the studying opportunity at (学校名字) and am willing to continue my study here. When I go back to school in December, what will be my exam schedule?1. Can I transfer the tuition fee directly from China. However. I went back to China for holidays in September and was planning to come back in October, something happened to my family!Look forward to hearing from you
提问者评价
很谢谢你哈
参考资料:
你发了不止一个地方啊。我以前也给学校的examination board 写了好多信。好麻烦的。。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
邮件的相关知识
其他6条回答
Dear XXXHello, my January 5th enrolled in school ... He returned to China in September, planned October to return to school after the read, but because the family to go back to December.. I want to continue studying in your school, I can at home tuition money in the past? I also want to know, if I go back to school when the exam? Thanks a lot.
Hello, I January 5, study in your university... Back in September, had planned to return to your school October after reading the country, but because the housework 12 month to go back to... I want to continue to study in your university, excuse me whether I can your tuition fees in domestic remittances past? And I want to know, if I go back to when the school examination? Thank you...That's it... Don't word for word translation, but please use polite... Thank you...Can't answer my question of close please don't answer? Because it's a very important to me translation, I will pay close attention to, I don't want to very not easy look forward to a answer is useless, thank you...
翻译:Hello, I January 5, study in your university... Back in September, had planned to return to your school October after reading the country, but because the housework 12 month to go back to... I want to continue to study in your university, excuse me whether I can your tuition fees in domestic remittances past? And I want to know, if I go back to when the school examination? Thank you...
Hello, I am on January 5 studied at your school... September to return home, originally planned for October return secondary to your school reading school, but because the family in December to go back.. I would like to continue study in your school, ask if I can in the domestic remittances over tuition?I would also like to know, if I go back to when the school exam?Thank you..
我表示很失望。之前发给你的算是白写了,你慢慢等你想象中的最佳答案吧。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【已解决】
求英语高手帮我翻译几个句子!!!急!在线等~~~ 谢绝在线翻译
some of the nationalistic obsessions of the past appear to be receding.8. The government runs the risk of drawing fire from conservative Malay political quarters if plans to boost English fluency appear to threaten the status of the Malay language, is a far cry from the free-market economics practiced in the West and will probably remain so for a long time.
Amid mounting social discontent over inflation, at least a warm, if not a job.
Americans have a craze for the sun.
Britain will have the chance in the next few months to try out an emerging technology that could put mobile telephones within the reach of even modest domestic budgets.9. After a childhood of suburban ease and coming of age in the years of endless promise, the government leaders have used swift police action to drive home the futility of public protest.2.
The mild capitalism emerging in Eastern Europe.
Somehow a balance must be struck. The company’s top executives are all refugees from the country’s bureaucratic and underfinanced state research sector, a belief that the sun will cure chronic illness and that where there is sunshine there will be a job---or1.5. Reluctance among men to retire was associated with anticipated deprivations.4.
Courage in excess becomes foolhardiness.
These are disorientating times for younger Americans. But judging from the pragmatism now coloring government development programs.6. The anxiety of growing up is attributed to the lack of adult role models and a break in communications between generations, thrift avarice.7, they are now struggling to adjust to a life of contracting limits not suffered by their parents. 10, though unthinkable in these Communist nations just a few years ago, affection weakness, pleasant place to be unemployed.3
【最佳答案】
at least a warm, affection weakness。9.
Somehow a balance must be struck, mainly of money rather than of attachment to work很多人不愿意退休是因为退休会让他们失去一些东西,政府领导人已经迅速动用了警力把毫无意义的抗议示威者驱赶回家,至少也会有一个温暖舒适的地方。在经历了童年平淡舒适的生活以及伴随年纪增长而来的对于前途的无穷畅想后, they are now struggling to adjust to a life of contracting limits not suffered by their parents,而且阳光照耀到的地方就会有工作, thrift avarice.产生于东欧的温和资本主义在几年前的社会主义国家是难以想象的,即成贪婪, though unthinkable in these Communist nations just a few years ago;俭约过度.
Americans have a craze for the......
【相关内容】
【主题推荐】
推荐主题:
【其他答案】
认为太阳会治疗慢性疾病。8,或是。社会的不满情绪日益通货膨胀。这些都是年轻的时代,那么美国人,有天壤之别实践的自由市场经济学在西部和可能要这么久了。5。政府跑得焦头烂额的风险来自保守派马来政治季度如果计划促进英语流利出现威胁其地位的马来语。但是从现在的实用主义政府开发项目颜色的一些民族主义困扰过去似乎减退,节俭过度即成贪婪。不知何故。公司的高层管理人员都是逃难的国家的官僚主义和这些国家研究领域,政府领导人已经迅速动用了警力驱车回家的路上,至少有一个温暖,如果不工作。美国人酷爱太阳。男性不愿退休。10。童年后郊区的安逸和时代的到来,毫无意义的公共抗议。2,尽管不可思议的在这些共产党国家就在几年前。4。而焦虑的成长是由于成人缺乏角色典型和之间的通讯休息几代人,在有阳光的地方就会有工作1,与他们预想的正相关关系。勇气过度即成蛮勇。7。3。6,主要的钱,一个必须平衡致命一击、舒适的地方会失业,他们现在正在努力适应生活的承包范围内不许被他们的父母;感情过度,茫然。温和的资本主义出现在东欧。英国将在未来的几个月里可能研制出一种新兴的技术,这种技术能使得起移动电话中等......
1.美国人对太阳情有独钟,他们相信太阳能治疗慢性病,并且相信有阳光的地方就会有工作——如果没有工作,也至少是一块未被利用的温暖的、舒适的地方。2.人们对于通货膨胀越来越不满,政府领导就运用警方的力量驱散当众抗议的人。3.如今,美国的年轻一代都很迷茫。他们在郊区舒适的环境下度过了童年,随之而来的就是毫无止境的承诺,他们现在正在努力适应这种契约式的生活,不要让父母失望。(有事走开一下,如果你需要,回来再给你翻译!)
1美国人有一种狂热的太阳,一个信念,即太阳会治愈的慢性疾病和有阳光的地方就会有一份工作---或者,如果不是一份工作,至少有一个温暖,舒适的地方为失业。 2对通货膨胀不断的日本社会的不满,政府领导人使用过警方的迅速行动,驱车回家的路上,公众抗议徒劳。 3这些都是迷惑年轻美国人倍。经过郊区的便利性和时代是无尽的承诺多年的童年,他们现在努力适应一个不因父母一方受到限制的生活。 4不知怎的,必须取得一个平衡。政府运行图,从保守的马来人的政治宿舍火灾如果计划提高英语流利的出现威胁到马来文地位的危险。但是,从现在政府的发展计划实用主义色彩上看,过去的一些民族主义的执着似乎正在减退。 5温和的资本主义在东欧出现,虽然在这些国家不可想象共产党仅仅几年前,是相距甚远,在西方实行自由市场经济,可能会保持相当长的时间,以便6该公司的高层管理人员是从该国的官僚主义和资金不足的国家研究部门的所有难民。 7成长的焦虑是归因于缺乏成人的榜样,并在几代人之间的通信中断。 8过剩变得鲁莽的勇气,感情的弱点,节俭贪婪朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音9英国将在未来数月有机会尝试一种新兴的技术,可以把即使是少......
1。美国人酷爱太阳,认为太阳会治疗慢性疾病,在有阳光的地方就会有工作,或是,如果不工作,至少有一个温暖、舒适的地方会失业。
2。社会的不满情绪日益通货膨胀,政府领导人已经迅速动用了警力驱车回家的路上,毫无意义的公共抗议。
3。这些都是年轻的时代,茫然,那么美国人。童年后郊区的安逸和时代的到来,在未来的几年没完没了的承诺
04-24 12:23为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求英语高手帮我翻译一篇文章!!!急!在线等~~~"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求英语高手帮我翻译一篇文章!!!急!在线等~~~"相关的详细问题如下:
谢绝在线翻译哦!我所经历的公司 重组2001年对于美国许多公司是极其糟糕的一年。由于经济衰退,各类公司,无论大小,上市的还是私营的,都遭到很大冲击。为求生机,渡过艰难的经济形势,许多公司决定削减开支。而一个公司削减开支最重要的方法就是裁员——这是美国公司历年采用的最常见的方式。我们公司也毫不例外地采取了这一应急的措施。&在正式宣布有关重组的消息之前,我们的办公楼就充溢着各种谣言。每天上班时,你总能看到一些聚集在格子间或办公室低声谈论着。虽然每天的工作仍然继续,你却感到某种非同寻常的事即将发生。整个办公楼笼罩在紧张的氛围里。人们明显地在等待事情的到来,眼神中还流露出一丝丝恐惧。作为公司新近雇用的职员,我对公司重组非常陌生,一开始没有丝毫惊慌。然而,在我从同事那儿听到越来越多的以前重组的故事后,我开始意识到重组是如何残酷无情。&当我们的上层管理人员在制定如何重组时,我那些在其他公司工作的朋友们已经给我讲了他们经历重组的故事。我认识的几个人已经被裁了。其中一个在公司才工作了两个月就被解雇了;另一个刚刚贷款买了一处颇为昂贵的房子。他们拿到的解雇费很可怜,只相当于两个月的工资。他们的经历让我恐惧,使我不得不设想我应该如何为最糟糕的情况作准备。在那些白天和黑夜,只要我和朋友在电话里聊天,我们就互相交流谁被裁的消息,为他们感到难过,自己也隐隐有不安定的感觉。&令人不安的一个月过去了,我们的上层管理人员终于正式宣布我们公司将如何进行重组。第一个阶段是ERP,就是提前退休计划。所有50岁以上在公司工作了至少15年的员工都可以申请。符合这些条件的人有一个月的时间来考虑他们是否愿意提前退休而又不丧失医疗和退休福利。第二个阶段是解雇工作表现差的员工或那些技能与公司所提供的职位不相匹配的人员。第一个阶段与我没什么关系,但我知道有好几个符合条件的同事都在进行思想斗争,考虑是否要接受ERP计划。如果他们接受该项计划,他们虽然可以继续享用医疗和其他退休福利,但他们会牺牲一定百分比的月薪。如果他们不接受这项计划,他们将面对被公司解聘,同时丢掉提供给自愿退休者的所有福利的危险。&第一阶段进行的比较顺利,大多数符合条件的员工都借这个机会提前退休,安享他们得来不易的退休生活。公司重组的第二阶段才真正令人注目。人们都焦急地等待着所谓的D-day的到来。在那天,公司要求所有员工在早上8点之前到办公室。然后一个接一个,每个员工都被叫进自己的主管经理办公室,在那里宣布他或者她的命运。&我终于松了一口气,自己在这次重组中幸存下来。但我的几个朋友被请走了。其中一个朋友在宣布的前一天,刚刚搬进所买的一座新房子里。现在他已经把这座房子放到了市场上出售。对我来说,那是既甜美又苦涩的一天,我很庆幸这个似乎是没完没了的过程终于结束了。我们还会有下一轮吗?我捉摸不定。&I'm going through corporate restructuring For many U.S. companies in 2001 is an extremely bad year. Because of the recession, all kinds of companies, large and small, listed or private, have suffered a great blow. To preserve their livelihoods, through the difficult economic situation, many companies decided to cut expenses. And a company cut costs is to lay off the most important - it is used by U.S. companies over the years the most common way. Our company has taken no exception to the emergency measures. In the news announced before the reorganization of our office to overflowing with all kinds of rumors. Work every day, you will see some gathered in the grid from time to time, whispers about the office. While work continues every day, but you feel a certain something extraordinary is about to happen. Enveloped the entire building in a tense atmosphere. People obviously waiting for the arrival of things, eyes still showing the slightest fear. As the company recently hired staff, and I are very familiar with the company's reorganization, the beginning not the slightest panic. However, when I hear more and more from my colleagues there, the story of a previous restructuring, I began to realize how ruthless restructuring. When our upper management in the formulation of how the reorganization, I work in other companies that friends have told me stories of their experience of restructuring. I know several people have been laid off. One of the work in the company two months another loan to buy just a rather expensive house. Severance pay they receive is very poor, only about two months wages. I fear they experience, so I had to imagine how I should prepare for the worst case. In the days and nights, as long as my friends and I talk on the phone, we exchange the news of who was cut, feel sorry for them, they would faint sense of insecurity. Disturbing one month later, our upper management has finally announced how it will restructure our company. The first stage is the ERP, is the early retirement scheme. All over 50 years working in the company's employees at least 15 years can apply. Comply with these conditions have a month to consider whether they are willing to take early retirement without losing health and retirement benefits. The second stage is the poor performance of the employees laid off or those skills and jobs provided by the company who do not match. The first stage nothing to do with me, but I know there are several qualified colleagues are carrying out ideological struggle, consider whether to accept the ERP program. If they accept the plan, although they can continue to enjoy medical and other retirement benefits, but they will sacrifice a certain percentage of salary. If they do not accept the plan, they will face dismissal by the company, also provided to voluntary retirees lose all the benefits of the danger. The first stage of the relatively smooth, the majority of eligible employees to take this opportunity to retire early, to enjoy their hard-earned retirement. The second phase of restructuring really impressive. People are anxiously waiting for the so-called D-day to come. On that day, the company requires all employees to the office before 8 am. Then one by one, each employee was called into the manager's office in charge of their own, where announced his or her fate. I finally relieved that he survived in the reorganization. But several of my friends were invited to go. One friend said the day before, just moved into a new house bought. Now he has to put the house on the market for sale. For me, it is both sweet and bitter day, I'm glad this seems to be endless process is finally over. We will also have the next round it? I am uncertain.I have experience of corporate restructuring In 2001 for many American companies are extremely bad year. Because of the economic recession, the various companies, no matter size, listed or private, were significantly impacted. For the sake of vitality and go through tough economic situation, many companies decided to cut costs. While a company cost-cutting most important method is downsizing - this is the American company calendar year using the common way. Our company is no exception to take the emergency measures. In formal announcement for the news of restructuring, before our building is full of all sorts of rumors. Every day at work, you can always see some gathered in grid or office whispered talking about. Although everyday work continues, but feel some unusual things will happen. The whole office shrouded in tense atmosphere. People is evident in the waiting for something that's arrival, the look in the eyes also reveals the trace of fear. As the company recently hired staff, I very unfamiliar to corporate restructuring, initially no panic. However, I heard from my colleagues more before reorganization of the story, I began to realize reorganization is how ruthless. When our upper management in making how reorganization, I those in other companies work's friends have told me they undergo restructuring story. I know several people have been cutting. One is in the company to work for two months he was fired, Another just loan bought one place quite expensive house. They get a severance package is pitiful, only the equivalent of two months salary. Their experience that scares me, so I have to imagine how should I for the worst case make preparation. In those days and nights, as long as my friend and talking on the phone, we will exchange who was laid news, feel sorry for them, oneself also faintly have unrest feeling. Disturbing, a month later, our upper management, finally officially announced the our company will how to restructure. The first stage is ERP, is early retirement plan. All 50 years work in the company for at least 15 years of employees may apply. To meet these conditions are being has a month to consider whether they are willing to retire ahead of schedule without surrendering medical and retirement benefits. The second stage is fired poor job performance of its employees or those skills and company offers position does not match the personnel. The first stage and nothing I relationship, but I know there are several qualified colleagues in ideological struggle, considering whether to accept ERP planning. If they accept the plan, although they can continue to enjoy medical treatment and other retirement benefits, but they will sacrifice a percentage of their salary. If they don't accept the plan, they will face was dismissed, while losing provide voluntary retirees all the welfare of danger. The first phase comparison of the smooth, most qualified employees take this opportunity to advance retire, enjoy their hard-won retirement. Corporate restructuring in the second stage of truly remarkable. People are waiting anxiously for the so-called D - / arrival. On that day, the company requires that all employees before 8 o 'clock in the morning to the office. Then one-by-one, of every employee, he was called into his office, where the competent manager announced his or her fate. Finally I breathed a sigh of relief, oneself in this reorganization survived. But few of my friends were invited away. One day, a friend in announcing bought have just moved into a new house. Now he has put the house on the market sell. For me, it is sweet and bitter day, I'm glad this seems to be endless process has finally ended. We will have the next round? I uncertain. & 请采纳!I have experience of corporate restructuring&&In 2001 for many American companies are extremely bad year. Because of the economic recession, the various companies, no matter size, listed or private, were significantly impacted. For the sake of vitality and go through tough economic situation, many companies decided to cut costs. While a company cost-cutting most important method is downsizing - this is the American company calendar year using the common way. Our company is no exception to take the emergency measures.&&In formal announcement for the news of restructuring, before our building is full of all sorts of rumors. Every day at work, you can always see some gathered in grid or office whispered talking about. Although everyday work continues, but feel some unusual things will happen. The whole office shrouded in tense atmosphere. People is evident in the waiting for something that's arrival, the look in the eyes also reveals the trace of fear. As the company recently hired staff, I very unfamiliar to corporate restructuring, initially no panic. However, I heard from my colleagues more before reorganization of the story, I began to realize reorganization is how ruthless.&&When our upper management in making how reorganization, I those in other companies work's friends have told me they undergo restructuring story. I know several people have been cutting. One is in the company to work for two months he was fired, Another just loan bought one place quite expensive house. They get a severance package is pitiful, only the equivalent of two months salary. Their experience that scares me, so I have to imagine how should I for the worst case make preparation. In those days and nights, as long as my friend and talking on the phone, we will exchange who was laid news, feel sorry for them, oneself also faintly have unrest feeling.&&Disturbing, a month later, our upper management, finally officially announced the our company will how to restructure. The first stage is ERP, is early retirement plan. All 50 years work in the company for at least 15 years of employees may apply. To meet these conditions are being has a month to consider whether they are willing to retire ahead of schedule without surrendering medical and retirement benefits. The second stage is fired poor job performance of its employees or those skills and company offers position does not match the personnel. The first stage and nothing I relationship, but I know there are several qualified colleagues in ideological struggle, considering whether to accept ERP planning. If they accept the plan, although they can continue to enjoy medical treatment and other retirement benefits, but they will sacrifice a percentage of their salary. If they don't accept the plan, they will face was dismissed, while losing provide voluntary retirees all the welfare of danger.&&The first phase comparison of the smooth, most qualified employees take this opportunity to advance retire, enjoy their hard-won retirement. Corporate restructuring in the second stage of truly remarkable. People are waiting anxiously for the so-called D - / arrival. On that day, the company requires that all employees before 8 o 'clock in the morning to the office. Then one-by-one, of every employee, he was called into his office, where the competent manager announced his or her fate.
推荐答:经典力学的形成 The formation of classical mechanics 力学是最古老的科学之一,它的发展过程是人类...
答:没法翻译~ 说是答案包含政治,敏感词汇,请修改! 看来是爱莫能助了~
答:纽约市是美国东部的一座大城市,它位于哈德孙河河口,市区的一大部分是一座巨大的位于河中的曼哈顿岛。纽约市始建于1653年,它是座古老的...
答:包装技巧 包装方法 还有一种可能是有益的人提供一些切实可行的建议。这些方法包装的管理传统的和被人认可,通过多年的试验。 (1)由腐蚀...
答:仅供交流 青春 青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉意志,恢宏想象,炙热恋情;青春是生命深泉在涌流。 青春气贯...
答:Contains Many of us a bit without knowing it soiled by that We wil...
答:Albert Selmer 是一个说着流利英文的德国商人,但他最近一次去北京旅游的时候被惊讶到了。当他坐上出租...“八年前,当我...
答:fuck you!!!it&s write to your gf???? Good morning,ladies and gentle...
上一篇:下一篇:
||||点击排行

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐