请翻译英语翻译中文对话

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
用英语介绍你一下自己,这个人的对话翻译
介绍你一下自己,这个人的对话翻译:
请你简单地自我介绍一下
Please briefly introuduce yourself.
他说:
Ok!I was born in 1972 in Shang hai.I graduated from Shang hai University.My major was Economics.I am still single.I worked for a trading company before.
翻译以下。
Ok!I was born in 1972 in Shang hai.I graduated from Shang hai University.My major was Economics.I am still single.I worked for a trading company before.
好的! 我1972年出生在上海,我毕业于上海大学。我的专业是经济学。我仍然是单身。以前我在一个贸易公司工作。
大家还关注求一段对话的英文翻译?
英语对话 A:请问需要什么帮助吗? B:我们想去温州,请问今天还有班车吗? A:对不起!没有了,今天的车票已经售完了。 B:哦,那真是糟糕。那请问明天最早的班车是什么时间? A:早上6点30 B:那太早了,晚点的呢? A:每隔20或者30分钟一班,您想要大约几点的班车呢? B:这样啊!那请问到温州需要多久?是快客吗?票价多少? A:是快客。到温州大约4个半小时,票价是140元 B:那我们要早上8点左右的班车. A:那8点的可以吗? B:可以的 A:请问要几张车票? B:3张.对不起!我身体不舒服,晕车!可以麻烦你买前排一点的座位吗? A:恩,有的。请问手上抱的小孩和你们一起去的吗? B:当然了!他也要买票吗? A:不需要。要买特票 B:特票?什么是特票? A:交通部规定:一辆车只能携带10%的免票儿童。所以必须购买特票。 B:那麻烦帮我买上。 A:不客气的!我已经帮你办理好了。一共420元,请问要加保险吗? B:可以的,请加上吧。 A:那一共426元。 A:收您450元。这是您的车票,找钱24元,请拿好。 B:好的,谢谢! A:不客气的,明天请到候车厅12号门上车。 B:麻烦请问可以买从温州回来的返程车票吗?我怕到时候又买不到车票。 A:对不起。这里买不到返程票,您必须去温州购买回杭州的车票 B:哦,明白了!请问我们万一赶不上这个班次,可以做下一个班次吗? A:对不起!不可以的,只能做这个班次,迟到的话要退票处理,只有一半钱好退,请千万不要迟到。 B:好的,谢谢你的提醒 A:不客气的 B:BYE-BYE A:BYE-BYE 第二段 A:请问有什么可以帮您的吗? B:是这样的,我买了早上8点30去义乌的车票,但是现在我已经迟到了,我可以改乘下趟班车吗? A:对不起!不可以的.迟到的车票只能退票处理.只有50%的钱可以退. B:那好吧,你帮我退了吧! A:好的,还可以退您30元,请问您要在这儿买下一趟的车票吗? B:是的.越快越好! A:那9点的可以吗?还有15分钟 B:好的 A:那请再给我30元,钱正好,请您到候车室9号门上车 B:对了,这儿可以买东站的车票吗? A:可以的 B:那我帮我的朋友买一张明天下午2点到宁波的车票,不用加保险. A:对不起,2点到宁波的已经售完,2点20的可以吗? B:好吧 A:52元一张,钱正好,这是您的车票,请拿好. B:请问怎么去东站? A:您可以坐我们的接送车,也可以在马路对面路公交车 B:谢谢 A不客气
08-12-25 & 发布
: I would like to ask what help? B: We want to go to Wenzhou, I would like to ask you today, there are shuttle? A: I am sorry! No, today's tickets have been sold out. B: Oh, that's bad. The first train tomorrow, I would like to ask what is time? A: At 6:30 B: It is too early, late of this? A: every 20 or 30 minutes, you want to train a few points about this? B: This ah! That I would like to ask to Wenzhou How long will it take? Express Bus is it? How much is the fare? A: is the Express Bus. To Wenzhou, about 4 and a half hours, the fare is 140 yuan B: That morning, we have to train around 8:00. A: It's 8:00 Can we do that? B: Yes A: I would like to ask to a few tickets? B: 3 Zhang. I am sorry! I am not feeling well, motion sickness! Can trouble you buy one of the front seat? A: TU, yes. Will the hands of children and you have to go with it? B: Of course! He has to buy it? A: do not need. Buy special ticket B: Special ticket? What is a special vote? A: Traffic, provides that: a car can only carry 10 percent of children free of charge. Therefore, we must purchase special votes. B: That the trouble to help me buy. A: none at all! I have to help you handle it. A total of 420, will have to increase insurance? B: Yes, please add it. A: That a total of 426 yuan. A: You received 450. This is your ticket money 24 yuan, please Collect. B: Okay, thank you! A: none at all, tomorrow go to waiting room door on the train on the 12th. B: the trouble to ask can be bought from the Wenzhou return ticket back it? I am afraid that time they can not buy tickets. A: I am sorry. Return here to buy votes, you must go back to Hangzhou, Wenzhou purchase tickets B: Oh, I see! Could you tell us the event can not keep up with this frequency, the frequency can do it next? A: I am sorry! Can not only do the frequency of late, then have to refund processing, good only half the money back, please do not be late. B: Very well, thank you for reminding me A: none B: BYE-BYE A: BYE-BYE第二段A: I would like to ask what you can help it? B: that is the case, I bought the morning to 8:30 Yiwu tickets, but now I'm late, I can choose to ride on the train trip under it? A: Excuse me! No. Late ticket refund only to deal with. Only 50% of the money can be returned. B: Well, you helped me back all right! A: Yes, you can also retire 30 yuan, what you want to visit here to buy my ticket? B: Yes. The sooner the better! A: It's 9:00 Can we do that? There are 15 minutes B: good A: That please give me 30 yuan, the money is, please you to the waiting room door on the train on the 9th B: Yes, here can buy tickets East Station it? A: Yes B: Well, I help my friend buy a 14 o'clock tomorrow to Ningbo ticket, do not add insurance. A: Excuse me, 2:00 to Ningbo have been sold out 2:20 of the possible? B: Well A: 52 of $ 1, the money is, this is your ticket, please Collect. B: I would like to ask how to get to East Station? A: You can take our shuttle bus, you can in the street opposite the bus B: Thank you, A blunt
请登录后再发表评论!
A:三更半夜,一个人在这里做什么? B:因为要出村子必须经过这条路。 A:回去睡觉吧! B:为什么?为什么你有什么事情都不跟我说?为什么你老是这么沉默?什么事都可以和我。。。(被打断) A:为什么我一定要跟你说?我说过了,多管闲事!别来管我。 B:看来我只会惹你讨厌。你还记得吗?成为下忍,组成三人小组的那天。我第一次在这里和你单独相处时,你有骂过我。 A:我忘记了。 B:难怪的,那是很久以前的事情了。不过,从那天开始,你和我,NARUTO和KAKASHI老师。我们4人一起执行过许多任务,虽然很辛苦,也很累,但是,比起什么事情,都快乐!我知道UCHIHA家族的事情,但是,如果你只想着(为家族)报仇的话,任何人也不会得到幸福,任何人,你也是,我也是。 A:果然啊,我和你们不一样。我走着和你们不同的路。4人在一起时,的确,我曾经认为那时我要走的路。但是,我还是选择了复仇这条路。我就是为此(报仇)而活着。所以我无法变得像你和NARUTO一样。 B:SASUKE你难道又要走上孤独那道路吗?那时你不是告诉我,孤独有多痛苦吗?现在我已经很明白那感觉。我有家人和朋友,但是,要是SASUKE你不在的话,对我来说,和孤独一样。 A:只是从这里开始,各自走上新的道路罢了。我,我真的很喜欢,很喜欢你,(无法控制)。SASUKE你和我在一起的话,我绝对不会让你后悔。每天让你快乐,绝对会让你得到幸福!我为了你什么事情都会去做。所以,求求你,留下吧。我会帮你报仇,我会帮你想办法!所以请你和我一起留在这里。如果你还是不愿意,请带我一起走吧。 B:你果然还是,很讨人厌(很烦)。 A:你别走,你要是走,我就大叫! (或者可以参考&火影忍者&109话)A: Very late at night, what does a person make in here? B: Because must leave the village to pass through this road. A: Goes back sleeps! B: Why? Why did you have what matter not to say to me? Why do you always such silence? Any matter may with me. . . (by interruption) A: Do I certainly want why to say to you? I have said that minds others' business! Do not come to manage me. B: Will look like me only to annoy you to be repugnant. You also remember? Under becomes endures, composition threesome's that day. I first time and you are together alone when here, you have scolded me. A: I forgot. B: No wonder, that was the very long beforehand matter. However, starts from that day, you and I, NARUTO and Mr./Mrs. KAKASHI. Our 4 people have carried out many tasks together, although is very laborious, is also very tired, but, compares any matter, is joyful! I know the UCHIHA family the matter, but, if you were only thinking (for family) revenges, anybody will not obtain happiness, anybody, you will also be, I will also be. A: Really, I and you are dissimilar. I am taking and your different road. 4 people when together, indeed, I once thought I wanted at that time road. But, I chose have taken revenge this road. I am (revenge) for this reason am living. Therefore I am unable become look like you and NARUTO am same. B:SASUKE do you want to step onto the lonely that path? At that time you tell me, has the multi-pain lonely? I already was very now clear that feeling. I have the family member and the friend, but, if SASUKE you not, with lonely is for me same. A: Is only starts from here, steps onto the new path respectively. I, I really likes very much, likes you very much, (beyond control). SASUKE you and I in the together words, I will not let you regret absolutely. Every day lets you be joyful, will let you obtain happiness absolutely! For I your any matter can go to do. Therefore, asks you, stays behind. I will help you to revenge, I will help you to try to find solution! Therefore invites you and I keeps here together. If you do not want, invites to lead me to walk together. B: You really, very much ask for the human to tire of (very bothersomely). A: Do not walk, if you walk, I yelled!
请登录后再发表评论!
A: do you need any help?B: we want to go today, and train in wenzhou?A: excuse me! No, today, the ticket has been sold out.B: oh, that's awful. It is the earliest train tomorrow what time?A: 6:30 in the morningB: that's a little early, late?A: 20 or 30 minutes every one, you want the bus? What aboutB: yes! That is how to wenzhou need? Design is? Fare?A: is the design. Wenzhou about 4 to half an hour, the fare is $140B: we want the 8 o 'clock in the morning.A: the 8 o 'clock ok?B: okA: do you want to A few tickets?B: three. Sorry! My body uncomfortable, carsick! Could you buy a row of seats?A: well, yes. Would you hold the hand and go to?B: of course! He will buy a ticket?A: I don't need. Buy special ticketB: special ticket? What is special ticket?A: the regulation: A car can carry only 10% of free children. Therefore, to buy tickets.B: can you help me to buy.A: you're welcome! I have to help you apply for. Altogether, do you want to add $420 insurance?B: ok, please add.A: the total $426.A: accept your 450 dollars. Here is your ticket, please change 24 yuan.B: ok, thank you!A: you're welcome, tomorrow, please go to the door on 12th. HouCheTingB: can I buy the ticket from wenzhou back home? I'm afraid there and buy the tickets.A: I'm sorry. Here, you can buy FanChengPiao must go to buy the ticket of hangzhou, wenzhouB: oh, I see! Excuse me, what if we miss the divisions under a shift can do?A: excuse me! Not only can do this, courses, late to refund, only half with good money back, please don't be late.B: ok, thank you for reminding meA: you're welcomeB: notification.thank notification.thankA: notification.thank notification.thanA: is there anything I can do for you?B: yes, I bought at 8:30 a.m. to yiwu ticket, but now I'm late, I can take next bus?A: excuse me! Don't be late. Only with refunds. Ticket is only 50% of the money back.B: ok, you help me out!A: good, still can retreat you 30 yuan, do you want to buy here A ticket?B: yes. The sooner the better!A: that 9 o 'clock ok? Fifteen minutesB: goodA: please give me thirty yuan, money and please to the waiting room door on 9thB: yes, here you bought the tickets east?A: okB: then I help my friends buy one tomorrow afternoon 2 o 'clock, don't add the ticket in ningbo.A: I'm sorry, 2 points to ningbo has been sold out, 2:20?B: okA: 52 yuan, money and here is your ticket, please.B: how can I get to station?A: you can take our shuttle, also can be in street busB: thank youA pleasure
请登录后再发表评论!请大家帮我把一段电话中的对话,翻译成英语、谢谢大家,A:你好,我是从天涯公司打来的.我叫汤姆,请问王经理在吗?B:不好意思.王经理不在.A:请问他什么时候回来.B:王经理明天会回来.A:谢谢,那我明天上午再打_百度作业帮
请大家帮我把一段电话中的对话,翻译成英语、谢谢大家,A:你好,我是从天涯公司打来的.我叫汤姆,请问王经理在吗?B:不好意思.王经理不在.A:请问他什么时候回来.B:王经理明天会回来.A:谢谢,那我明天上午再打电话过来.
A:Hello,this is Tom calling from Tianya.May I speak to Mr.wang,please?B:I'm sorry but Mr.Wang is not here at the moment.A:When is he expected?B:Mr.Wang will be back tomorrow.A:Thanks,I'll call back tomorrow morning then.
A: this is Tom from TianYa Company, may i speak to Mr. wang?B: sorry, he is not around.A: when will he come back?B: he will come back tomorrow.A: thanks then, I will call again tomorrow morning.
A helli,my name is Tom, working in Tianya Company.
May i speak to Mr Wang?B i'm sorry . he is not in now.A could
you tell me when he will backB tomorrow morningA ok, i will call
again tomorrow morning. thank yo!
A:Hello, I'm calling from the Tianya company. My name is Tom,May I speak to manager Wang?B:Sorry. Mr. Wang is not in.A:When will he be back.B:The manager will come back tomorrow.A:Thank you, I call again tomorrow morning.
A: Hello, I'm calling from the horizon company. My name is Tom, Will Wang in it?B: I am sorry. Wang is not.A: Will he come back.B: Wang will be back tomorrow.A: Thank you, I call again tomorrow morning.
您可能关注的推广英语翻译书后1到10单元对话全部_百度作业帮
英语翻译书后1到10单元对话全部
八年级《新目标英语》Unit 2 UNIT What's the matter?◆
◆国外有一种说法:牙齿是最好的装饰品(ornament).像一切奢侈品一样,牙齿已经被人们视为文化品位、生活态度的外在表现.当你一开口,你的牙齿就讲述了你的家庭背景(family background)、文化修养、所在圈子的大致生活态度和观念.在西方,人们对牙齿的保养保健比对其他的器官更用心.欧美等国的人们每年至少拜访两次牙医,以便预防龋齿(decayed tooth)的产生,进行牙龈牙周保健和牙齿整形、修复美容等.所以说,他们一口漂亮洁白的牙齿很少是天生的,大都经过整容、修复和保养.牙医频繁地(frequently)深入西方人的生活,他和律师都是西方人不可或缺的私人顾问(private consultant).在西方,人们总是把“我的牙医如何如何”挂在嘴边,大家都与牙科医生非常熟,身体有点其他小毛病时,也是直接找牙医咨询(consult)了.在美国,平均16000个人就有一个牙医,而全国做牙科保险的专业保险公司也有上百个.人们平均每年花在牙齿保养保健上的钱大概要在美金左右,这还不包括牙齿的美容修复. ∮ 人生格言 ∮1.Never too old to learn.
求学不嫌年纪老.2.Life means struggle.
生活就是拼搏.3.A good medicine tastes bitter.
良药苦口,忠言逆耳.4.Easier said than done.
说的容易,做得难.5.A lazy youth, a lousy age.
少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲.6.Life is a horse, and either you ride it or it rides you.
人生像一匹马,你不驾驭它,它便驾驭你. 【 动手动脑做做看 】一、词汇知识:请按要求把下面的单词分类:
1.选出6种食品名称(可以写字母标号):
2.请再补充2个单词:
二、选择填空:A) 从 ( a ) 或 ( b ) 中选择适当的答案填空.1. What's the matter, Tony? I am stressed
B. in2. You should listen to music to relax yourself.
a good idea.
A. That sounds like
B.That's sounds like3. My grandmother isn't
at the moment.
A. feeling good
B. feeling well4. Everyone
sometimes.
A. get tired
B. gets tired5. If you have a sore throat, you should drink some hot tea
some honey.
B. has6. It's easy
A. to stay health
B.to stay healthy7. I'm a little
. I want to drink something.
B) 从所给的单词中选择适当的单词填空: 1.If you are stressed out, you should stop working and try to
.2.—Are you thirsty?
—Yes, I want to
.3.My friend has got a toothache, so I tell her to
.4.It's good to sleep
and get up
in the morning.5.Mr Green doesn't feel well. He
. C)请把下面身体不适的症状以及忠告或建议连线:1.be tired
drink some hot tea with honey2.have a toothache
go to bed early3.have a sore throat
lie down and rest4.have a headache
see a dentist5.have a stomachache
take a good rest and relax 三、补全对话:请从下面方框中选出能填入句中空白处的最佳选项:A:We are going to play football.
Her head hurts and she doesn't to eatB:
I'm sorry I can't.
Will you go?
Isn't she feeling well?B: I have to see Ann in the hospital.
A: What's wrong with her?
D Are you coming later?B:
E.What do you have to do? A: I'm sorry to hear that.
B: I'm afraid I can't. 四、阅读长廊:
A good breakfast is important. You can easily understand it. By breakfast time you have not eaten anything about twelve hours. Your body needs food for morning activities.
One good breakfast should be rice or bread, an egg, milk and fruit. On a cold morning a cup of hot drink is necessary. You must get up early to have breakfast.
A good breakfast helps you to smile more easily. It helps you to be more friendly and also to work better and play more happily. Your whole day will be more fun after you have enjoyed a good breakfast.
阅读上面的短文回答下列问题:1. Why is a good breakfast important ?
2. What can be a good breakfast?
3. Do we need to get up early to have breakfast ?
4. How can a good breakfast help us?
五、写作岛:Joe 昨天开始觉得不舒服,主要症状为咽喉疼,口渴和乏力,今天他去医院看医生.请你编一个Joe和 Smith 医生之间的对话.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译我要编个对话,有几句话不会写,请帮帮忙,谢了~A你又迟到了~!B对不起,刘女士~!.以后早点起床.【意思大概相同就可以了,要符合初二水平】谢啦~3Q_百度作业帮
英语翻译我要编个对话,有几句话不会写,请帮帮忙,谢了~A你又迟到了~!B对不起,刘女士~!.以后早点起床.【意思大概相同就可以了,要符合初二水平】谢啦~3Q
A:You are late again.B:I am sorry ,Mrs Liu.A:You must be get up earlier .
You late again~~I'm sorry, Mrs LiuWake up earlier the next time.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐