把下面几句英语翻译中文成中文,谢谢 (不要网上翻译的)

请将下面中文翻成英文 ,请不要用翻译器,谢谢!_百度知道
请将下面中文翻成英文 ,请不要用翻译器,谢谢!
我们将在明天把修改好的图纸发给你,这类项目的图纸量少,我们想了解一下。另外sorry?因为就目前的情况来看,修改周期长。我们的报价是建立在长期稳定的图纸量上的(类似于DHA项目),后面会有很多类似的项目吗
提问者采纳
In additionSorry , we will send the modified design papers to you tomorrow, we would like to know are there any similar projects in the future, and the
time for modifying is long, drawing papers for this kind of project is not enough? Because considering the currenct situation
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
do you still have many similar projects, this kind of projects dont have too many drawings and need a long time to amend.(such as DHA porject)自己翻译【翻译】Sorry,tomorrow we will send you the drawings after we amend it. By the way we want to know,希望能帮助到你? Because in light of the current situation. So our offer is built on long-term stability of the drawings
道路狭窄,约1.0米,在前面和改变从臀部到山墙屋顶在前面。 床抬高3和4。 对不起,他们挑剔。
Sorry, we will send you the
modified drawing tomorrow. In addition, what we want to know about is whether there are a number of similar projects or not.
Because this kind of drawings are lacking and the cycle of modification is too long as things stand. Our
quoted price is based on a long-term stability number of drawings (similar to the project DHA).
我好不容易翻译好了,然后又好不容易找到了你,却已经有了三个回答,好多大神啊!我就不重复了,上面的都很好
您可能关注的推广
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把下面几句英语翻译成中文,谢谢 (不要网上翻译的)_百度知道
把下面几句英语翻译成中文,谢谢 (不要网上翻译的)
10.21.From what I know of him I should say that he is reliable.I am sure that what you said is wrong.Evidence came up that specific speech sounds are recognized by babies as young as six months old.Even the mountains here are no longer what they used to be.A more important question is whether these ideas are well or ill founded.6.”7.“Call the restaurant and ask for information.The fact that wolves are afraid of men surprises most of us.What I can’t understand is where he gets all his money form.4.5.8.9.A hinge joint is what permits the forwards and backwart remember with whom I should speak.” “I don&#39.The announcement that all flight were cancelled because of bad weather greatly distressed the waiting passengers.3
提问者采纳
我不明白的是他从哪里得到这些钱8.“Call the restaurant and ask for information.狼害怕人的事实使我们大多数人感到吃惊3.From what I know of him I should say that he is reliable.A hinge joint is what permits the forwards and backward movement of a door,我得说他是可信赖的人10.证据表明1.据我对他的了解.I am sure that what you said is wrong我确定你所说的是错误的.Evidence came up that specific speech sounds are recognized by babies as young as six months old。5.Even the mountains here are no longer what they used to be。6.即使这里的山也不再是过去的样子了9.The fact that wolves are afraid of men surprises most of us.”给旅馆打个电话问问情况.转轴是能使门得以前后转动的东西.更重要的问题是这些观点是合理的还是无事实根据的;t remember with whom I should speak,6个月大的婴儿可以认出说话声音的特别之处2.” “I don&#39。 我想不起来该跟谁说7.What I can’t understand is where he gets all his money form.The announcement that all flight were cancelled because of bad weather greatly distressed the waiting passengers.由于坏天气而取消所有航班的通知使正在等候的乘客非常郁闷4.A more important question is whether these ideas are well or ill founded
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
3。根据我对他的了解。4。10,仅6个月大的婴儿也可以辨别某些特定的发音1。9。通知说因为天气恶劣所有航班都被取消。”“我不记得应该找谁询问。我确信你所说的都不正确,这令候机乘客非常郁闷。6。狼害怕人类这一事实出乎我们大多数人的意料。5。更重要的问题是,这些想法有无依据。”打电话给饭店咨询信息,可以说他这人很可靠。有证据表明。甚至这里的山脉也不复昔日景色。”7。8。我不明白的是他的钱都是从哪儿搞到的。铰链这种装置使得门可以实现前后自由活动。2
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下面两题英语题目怎么做?并翻译成中文(不要网上翻译的),谢谢1.if this cannot be done,the consumer will succeed best by presenting specific information as to what is wrong……2.if you don't achieve the expected result,you can go a step further.3.he can threaten to take the seller to court or report the seller to a public organization responsible for protecting consumers'rights.4.he has a large family of six people to provide(这是是填to provide,to provide with,to provide for还是providefor). 5.an awful accident,(这里填does,did,has to还是had to), however,occur in front of the cinema the other day.
1.如果无法做到这一点,消费者通过提供产品或服务问题的具体信息,就会最可能达到目的2.如果你没能实现预期的效果,可以采取进一步措施3.他可以威胁说要将卖方告上法庭,或将其举报到保护消费者权益的某家公共机构4.他有一大家子六口人要养活 to provide for养活5.但是,那天的确是在电影院前发生了一起可怕的事故,the other day表明是过去时,had to 不得不,主语得是人,比如i had to get up early ;did是do的过去时,表示强调,‘的确’所以did
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐