奶牛在手~天下我有~
头像被屏蔽
帖子威望金豆
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
帖子威望金豆
元旦小神童
wo hen gu du
帖子威望金豆
i am so lonely, especial tonight, can you go with me and have a wanderful night?
图片咋做,谁知道?
帖子威望金豆
呀买碟&&呀买碟~~~
「剑」侠情缘
「剑」侠情缘
剑「侠」情缘
剑「侠」情缘
剑侠「情」缘
剑侠「情」缘
剑侠情「缘」
剑侠情「缘」
粉丝团荣誉勋章
粉丝团荣誉勋章(剑网2)
Powered by
Copyright & 2014 .All rights reserved.“你是怎样的孤独” 这是你的相册里面存在我的照片的名字,谢谢你还记得我叫fly(飞)、明年的那天你会陪我一起过吗? 、、、 我知道你很忙、、、 天 ,今晚就是这么的想你。。。。
参考译文1:"You are kind of lonely," This is your presence inside my photo album name, thank you remember my name is fly (fly) and next year the day you will accompany me before? ,,, I know you're busy,,, day, tonight is so like you. . . .参考译文2:"You how lonely" is your album there I photos names, thank you remember I'm fly (flying) day, next year did you accompany me? ,,,,,, I know you're busy days, tonight is so you. ...参考译文3:"How lonely you" this is a picture of your albums there and my name, thank you remember my name is fly (fly), did the day you will be with me next year? ,,,,,, I know you're busy days, tonight is so you. ...参考译文4:正在翻译,请等待...语义参照:The most important thing for learning English is :"Don't be afraid of making mistakes be caus everyone makes mistakes."
英语学习最重要的事情是:"不要害怕犯错因为每个人都犯错误。"比利踢足球时伤了腿,他立刻被送往医院
Tbilisi football injured his legs, he was rushed to hospitalWill arrange the payment regarding invoice # 1101 + # 1102 + # 1106 + # 1108 once everything is Ok.
一切OK后,会安排付款发票#1101 +#1102 +#1106 +#1108。你就会死
You will dieOne dog,two dogs
一只狗,两只狗intensive night repair essence
夜间密集修护精华what else do you have to do
您需要做的还有什么1.华润高中的核心竞争力——“精气神”石刻
1. the CR high school core competitiveness--"Vitale" stone完善的控制和保护功能
Complete control and protection functionsShe who hasloved,has lived.
她hasloved,居住。1份眷恋
1 attachmentuplooking
uplooking越来越感觉到对于你而言我什么都不算
For those of you who were growing feeling that I am not安全防范
正在翻译,请等待... 语文 英语 数学 政治 化学 地理 生物 计算机 研学
Language English mathematics of the political chemistry geographic bio-computer research在我眼里我的妈妈是个勤劳品质优秀的女人
In my eyes like my mother is a hard-working woman of outstanding quality你凭什么认为我会相信你
How do you think that I would believe youWhy do I only have one chance to register an email address with my account?
为什么只能有一次机会向我的账户注册的电子邮件地址?七つの海を渡る风のように
在风的七海的今天我所要演讲的内容是我高一时候参加希望之星风采大赛时我所演讲的
My speech today is when I was high and participation in Star style contest since I talkwould you please give me another chance?
将请您给我一个机会?东欧:爱沙尼亚、拉脱维亚、立陶宛、白俄罗斯、俄罗斯、乌克兰、摩尔多瓦(7)
Eastern Europe: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova (7)两个男孩都很聪明
The two boys are very cleverMoney.Shawty
Money.Shawty博学多才
A universalit can weigh about 163000kg
它可以重约 163000kgthe woods grow in lareys
树林里生长在 lareysYour home is in India, which place
你的家是在印度的地方I see Regret only one
我看到只有一个遗憾i have left the stars behind me ,they will disamondsin your sky
在剩下的星星在我后面,他们将天空你的天空I WAN YAN
我完颜英语是很有趣的,至少我认为英文歌很好听,欧美电影也很好看。经常听别人说多听英文歌、多看英文电影英语会提高,但我的英语也没应为这样而提高,或许是因为我在听英文歌或者看电影的时候不知道是什么意思吧。
正在翻译,请等待...最近查询:
Dish cornmeal dumplings
This is a matter of prohibition
Nina~&~Ian~ lovable young husbands and wives! You also thought pairs very much!!
personhood
章程应打开,永远爱关注!
Very few fathers with their children to read, it's rare to buy children books
格林一家人
随口的经常伤害往往是战争
同房的derrnatopathy只单单只为你
Should promote the rational development and protection of resources, ease the contradiction between supply and demand of our resources has played to its functions
你打电话报警了吗?
Editor of the newborn sun room
Sex tutorial
There is nothing, you chat
You are crowd of joyful small two B
我的名字叫彼得。
This post work

我要回帖

更多关于 很忙用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐