求英语翻译大神帮忙翻译

求英语大神帮忙翻译下_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译下
汽车安全,一个大家越来越关心的话题。我们都知道,汽车安全被分为主动和被动两项。车辆的被动安全系统归纳起来可分为安全车身结构和乘员保护两大类。其中安全车身结构主要是为了减少一次碰撞带来的危害,而乘员保护系统则是为了减少二次碰撞造成的乘员损伤或避免二次碰撞。而在主动安全方面各项技术的研发和应用都较晚。其中有代表性的ABS技术是英国人霍纳摩尔1920年研制发明并申请专利的,1936年德国博世公司取得了ABS专利权,而使用在汽车工业上大概已经到了二十世纪50年代;90年代初期,在当今炙手可热的ESP开始被博世发明出来,第一款安装了ESP的轿车则是奔驰的产品。
提问者采纳
汽车安全,一个大家越来越关心的话题。我们都知道,汽车安全被分为主动和被动两项。车辆的被动安全系统归纳起来可分为安全车身结构和乘员保护两大类。其中安全车身结构主要是为了减少一次碰撞带来的危害,而乘员保护系统则是为了减少二次碰撞造成的乘员损伤或避免二次碰撞。A topic of growing concern to everyone is automobile safety and it is divided into active safety and passive safety. The passive safety system of vehicles can be summed up into two categories, the safety of vehicle body structure and passenger safety. The safety of vehicle body structure is to reduce the harm brought by a collision, and the passenger safety system is to reduce passenger injuries caused by secondary impact or to avoid secondary impact.
而在主动安全方面各项技术的研发和应用都较晚。其中有代表性的ABS技术是英国人霍纳摩尔1920年研制发明并申请专利的,1936年德国博世公司取得了ABS专利权,而使用在汽车工业上大概已经到了二十世纪50年代;90年代初期,在当今炙手可热的ESP开始被博世发明出来,第一款安装了ESP的轿车则是奔驰的产品。While in the aspect of active safety, the R&D and application of the various technologies are relatively late. Among which the representative ABS technology was invented and patented by a British, Horner Moore in 1920; the Bosch Company of Germany secured the ABS patent rights in 1936, and it was applied in the automobile industry until the fifties of the 20th century. In the early nineties, when the now extremely popular ESP was invented by Bosch, the first car model to be installed with ESP was the product of Mercedes Benz.
【英语牛人团】
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Automobile security, an issue that is more and more concerned by the public. As we all know ,automobile security includes positive system and negative system. The negative system consists of two parts ----safety vehicle body structure and occupant protection .The safety vehicle body structure is for decreasing damage made by the first collision,while the occupant protection for decreasing or avoiding damage to the occupants which is made by the second collision.And the development and application of each technology in positive system are later, of which one symbolic is the ABS technique invented and applied patent by English man Hoerner Moore in 1920 , and German Bosch Company got the patent of ABS in 1936 ,while its application in vehicle industry is until about 1950 At the beginning of 1990s ,the today most popular
EPS was first invented by Bosch Company ,and the first car installed EPS was the production of Benz.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮忙翻译下_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译下
Your computer does not meet the Minimum System Requirements to run this software. As a result,you may experience errors during operation.
Your Video Card doen not meet the required specifications.(GPU:Shader 3.0)
提问者采纳
您的电脑未达到运行此软件的系统最低要求。因此,在运行期间可能会出现错误。您的显卡未达到规定的要求。(GPU:Shader 3.0) GPU:Shader 3.0应该是说要求3.0版本的流处理器
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他5条回答
你的电脑无法满足最低系统要求运行这个软件。因此,你可能会遇到错误在操作期间。你的显卡不符合要求的人。(GPU:材质3.0)
你的电脑无法满足最低系统要求运行这个软件。因此,你可能会遇到错误在操作期间。你的显卡不符合要求的人
你的电脑配置不足以满足本软件的最低运行要求。基于此项原因,软件在运行过程中可能出现错误。你的声卡未达到规格要求。(GPU:着色程序 3.0)
你的电脑没有达到最低系统要求, 所以你可能在运行的时候会遇到一些问题。你的视频卡没有达到特定的标准。(GPU:Shader 3.0)
你的电脑不符合此软件的最小系统要求。所以,在运行中你可能遇到错误。你的显卡也不符合要求的规格。(规格是GPU:著色器3.0)
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮我翻译这篇英语文章,谢谢!!_高中英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:71,165贴子:
求英语大神帮我翻译这篇英语文章,谢谢!!收藏
In 2012, I had just recovered form a serious illness when I received an invitation to a writer's conference in Orlando, Florida. My family persuaded me that a(n)
might be just what the doctor ordered, so off I
Arriving In 2012, I had just recovered form a serious illness when I received an invitation to a writer's conference in Orlando, Florida. My family persuaded me that a(n)
holiday might be just what the doctor ordered, so off I
Arriving in the Sunshine State was rather tiring, but I
to catch a taxi to my accommodation
and settle in. Next morning, I took another
to the shopping centre to buy a few souvenirs.
I went to a cafe to have lunch, but all the tables were
occupied . Then I heard a friendly voice saying, &You can
share my table.&
I gratefully sat down with the
lady and we had a happy lunch together. As the
meal drew to a close she asked how long I would be in Orlando. I had already told her that I hadn't
a car, and
taking taxis would he, After a while she said, &My dear, don't use any more taxis. I'm retired and it would be my pleasure to
you wherever you wish.& I told her that I couldn't put her to that
,but she brushed aside my protests (反对)。She asked me where I was
and next morning she was waiting at my apartment at the
time to take me to Disney World. She spent some time with me before leaving me to
alone. At the end of the day, she
to take me back to my accommodation. I
her money but she refused to take any.
I'll never forget that wonderful lady who, through her
, filled my brief holiday in Florida with wonderful memories.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求英语大神帮我翻译一下_百度知道
求英语大神帮我翻译一下
翻译成英语,要按( )里的短语,高二水平.1、我通常在星期天整理我的邮件。( sort out)2、会议将在一个小时之后开始,在此期间我们去喝杯咖啡吧。( in the meantime)3、看见警察时,那个小偷吓得要死。( be scared to death)4、我已经意识到保护环境的重要性了。(be/become aware of;使用现在完成时 )5、他的到来让所有人的非常开心。(物主代词/名词所有格+Ving )6、他走进房间,手里拿着一本书。( 使用with附带)7、这个孩子在三岁的时候就被父母遗弃了。(be abandon by sb )8、你介意汤姆被留在家里吗?( mind sb doing sth;leave...alone;使用被动语态)
提问者采纳
I usually sort out my e-mails on Sunday.2、The meeting will begin in an hour and &in the meantime&we can go out for a coffee.3、On seeing the police, the thief was scared to death.4、I have &become aware of the importance of &the environment protection.5、His coming &made everyone happy.6、He walked into the room, with a book in his hand.7、The child was abandoned by his parents at the age of three.8、Would you mind Tom's being left alone at home?祝你进步!天天开心!100%对!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1、I usually sort out my e-mails on Sundays.2、The meeting begins in an hour and we can go out for a coffee in the meantime.3、The thief was scared to death when he saw the police.4、I have already become aware of the importance of protecting the environment.5、His being here makes everyone happy.6、He walks into the room, with a book in his hand.7、The child was abandoned by his parents at the age of three.8、Would you mind Tom being left alone at home?望采纳~
I used to sor out my emails on Sunday.The meeting will begin after one hour. let's go and have a cup of coffee in the meatime.The thief was scared to death when he saw the police .I have become aware of the importance of protecting the environment.His coming make people all happy.He comes into the room with a book in his hand.The child is abandon by his parents when he was three years old.Do you mind Tom being left at home along?
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮我翻译这篇英语文章,谢谢!!_高中英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:71,165贴子:
求英语大神帮我翻译这篇英语文章,谢谢!!收藏
In 2012, I had just recovered form a serious illness when I received an invitation to a writer's conference in Orlando, Florida. My family persuaded me that a(n) holiday might be just what the doctor ordered, so off I went .
Arriving in the Sunshine State was rather tiring, but I managed to catch a taxi to my accommodation and settle in. Next morning, I took another taxi to the shopping centre to buy a few souvenirs. later I went to a cafe to have lunch, but all the tables were occupied . Then I heard a friendly voice saying, &You can share my table.& I gratefully sat down with the old lady and we had a happy lunch together. As the meal drew to a close she asked how long I would be in Orlando. I had already told her that I hadn't hired a car, and hadn't realised how expensive taking taxis would he, After a while she said, &My dear, don't use any more taxis. I'm retired and it would be my pleasure to drive you wherever you wish.& I told her that I couldn't put her to that trouble ,but she brushed aside my protests (反对)。She asked me where I was staying and next morning she was waiting at my apartment at the appointed time to take me to Disney World. She spent some time with me before leaving me to explore alone. At the end of the day, she returned to take me back to my accommodation. I offered her money but she refused to take any. I'll never forget that wonderful lady who, through her kindness , filled my brief holiday in Florida with wonderful memories.
表示有的词看不懂
在2012,我刚从严重的疾病中恢复就收到了来自一个作家在Orlando Florida的会议的一份邀请函。我家人劝我按照医生嘱咐的度过假期,但我还是去了。到达Sunshine State很疲惫,但我成功地打了一辆车去我的accommodation并且入住在那里。第二天早上,我又打的去了购物中心买了一些纪念品。晚些时候我去餐馆吃午饭,但所有的座位都被坐满了。然后我听到一个友好的声音说“你可以和我拼桌”。我满怀感激地和那个老太太坐下并愉快地一起用餐。当快要吃完的时候,她问我要在Orlando待多久。我已经告诉她我还没打到车,
我已经告诉她我之前没有打过车,不知道打的多贵。过了一会儿,她说“亲爱的,不要花那么多钱了。我现在退休了,很愿意开车送你去任何你想去的地方”。我告诉她我不可以麻烦她,然而她不顾我的反对。她询问我住在哪儿,然后第二天早上她在我套房等我带我去迪士尼世界。在要离开我独自探索之前,她花了一些时间和我在一起。在那天的最后,她带我回到accommodation。我主动给她钱,但是她拒绝了所有。我从来都没忘记那个用她的善良充实我在Florida简单假日的美好回忆的棒极了的老太太。accommodation我不会翻,查一下吧,大概译出来就是这样了
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 求英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐