可遇不可求翻译译翻译!!!

求翻译大神!!!!!!!_百度知道
求翻译大神!!!!!!!
要;小型水电站;建设项目管理,不要翻译机器翻译的!谢谢。
关键词!,与同行共同交流,小型水电站的开发建设又有与其他大中型水电站建设不同的特点!,总结了这种背景下建设项目管理的教训并提出建议,我用来发表的,本悔程丰刻莶灸机酥文从实际出发,同时:
系统内,要地道的学术性翻译以下段落翻译成英文;教训:建设单位和施工单位隶属于一个集团公司的建设项目管理是我国在深化改革发展中出现的一种新型模式
提问者采纳
we sum up lessons from the construction project management under such background and come up with some proposals for communiction: The development organization and the construction organization
belong to the same group company,
from practical aspectAbstract. In this paper. Construction project management is a new pattern appeared in the
椽褪百皇知郝打窃development during deepening the reform, the construction of mini-hydro power station is different from building large and medium hydropower stations. However.Key words: insystem
mini-hydro power station
Construction project management
英语我不太专业,这个文章我要发表在杂志上,所以翻译不能太随便,请问一下你帮我翻译的这个能大概达到在杂志上发表的标准吗?因为我不懂英语,所以只是问问?
差不多吧。你可以找身边懂英语的人再看看。大差不差的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
200分估计会有人考虑你觉得20分会有人翻译么。。。。。。。
翻译哪些字啊?
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐到广播
308119 人聚集在这个小组
(闲敲棋子落灯花)
(豆子豆子)
(尼尔理歌德)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:求翻译!翻译成英文!谢谢!!不要随便说的额!!!不要用翻译工具!要对的噢!!_百度知道
求翻译!翻译成英文!谢谢!!不要随便说的额!!!不要用翻译工具!要对的噢!!
《 我要做的事情很多,自我增值,等你!》 求这几句的英文!谢谢!
提问者采纳
i have much things to do ,improving myself and, waiting for you .
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I have many things to do and keep self value-added, be right here waiting for you.
不要Google版本的!那个没有用。谢谢~~ : 1. Implemented through 我这是自己翻译的 什么谷歌啊 1.the implement rejuvenating strategy, is
there are many things i need to do ,improving myshelf,still, i'm here waiting for you!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!!!_百度知道
求翻译!!!
把下面的话翻译成英文,要符合语法啊!“父母查看孩子书包,这种做法的出发点是好的。这样可以了解到孩子的一些问题和想法,有利于父母对孩子的教育,但如果没有和孩子商量的话,就会造成孩子讨厌自己的父母,不与父母沟通。这样不利与孩子的成长,家长应该信任孩子,多多与孩子交流,这才是真正的爱孩子”求高手翻译,拜托了!
提问者采纳
Parents check their children’s schoolbags.The starting point of the behaviour is kind to them.They can get some information of
children's
problems and ideas through this way.And make advantages of it in education.But,without the permission of children, parents will bring anoyance from children to them.It will do harm for the development of children.Parents should trust and communicate more with children.It is the right to love them.
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
Parents view their children school bag, the starting point of this approach is good. Such a child can understand some of the issues and ideas will help parents to their children's education, but if not and the children to discuss the case, it will cause children hate their parents, do not communicate with their parents. This negative growth with the children, parents should trust their children, a lot with their children, this is the real love of children希望可以帮到你
Parents view their children school bag, the starting point of this approach is good. Such a child can understand some of the issues and ideas will help parents to their children's education, but if not and the children to discuss the case, it will cause children hate their parents, do not communicate with their parents. This negative growth with the children, parents should trust their children, a lot with their children, this is the real love of children
It is good for parents to check kids' backpack.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐