smoking could make people feel illbadly ill这句话 中的badly能换为very吗, 为什么

豆丁精品文档: 2011年12月四级真题 2011年二建管理真题 2011年二建法规真题 2011..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
重庆市中考英语短文填空技巧及真题专练()
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初中英语专题练习――短文填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
13页免费11页免费7页免费18页免费5页免费 4页免费4页1下载券8页免费3页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢13页免费131页免费11页1下载券6页免费11页免费
初中英语专题练习――短文填空|初​中​英​语​ ​ ​ ​短​文​填​空
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2012年中考短文填空专练含答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页免费6页免费19页2下载券10页免费4页免费 6页免费10页2下载券2页1下载券1页2下载券6页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢6页免费15页免费11页免费23页免费16页2下载券
2012年中考短文填空专练含答案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢八下6-10单元知识点复习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
27页免费24页免费22页免费14页免费3页免费 10页免费10页4下载券6页免费7页免费5页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页免费
八下6-10单元知识点复习|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:262.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢2013年新疆中考英语中考试题(附答案)_酷我资料网
当前位置: >>
2013年新疆中考英语中考试题(附答案)
新疆维吾尔自治区 新疆生产建设兵团 2013 初中毕业生学业水平考试英语试题卷考试须知:1.本卷满分为 150 分,考试时间为 120 分钟。 2.本卷由试题卷和答题卷 两部分组成,要求在答题卷 上答题,在试题卷上答题无效。 ... ... 3.答题前,请在答题卷上认真填写准考证号、 姓名、考场号、座位号、地(州、市、师) 、 县(市、区、团场)和学校。第 I 卷(选择题,共 90 分)第一部分 听力部分(30 分)Ⅰ. 听力理解(30 分) A. 听音选图(本题 5 小题,每小题 1 分,共计 5 分) 下面是一组图片,请根据所听内容,选择相应的图片,每小题读两遍。A 1. 2.B 3.B. Fine, thanks. B. It’s sunny. B. Don’t say so. B. Yellow. B. Last year.C 4.D 5.EB. 情景反应(本题 5 小题,每小题 1 分,共计 5 分) 听句子,选择正确的应答。每小题读两遍。6. A. My pleasure. 7. A. It’s Monday. 8. A. Thank you. 9. A. Red. 10. A. I don’t know. C. Nice to meet you, too. C. It’s June 27. C. Not at all. C. Green. C. For nine years.C. 对话理解(本题 5 小题,每小题 2 分,共计 10 分) 听对话及问题,选择正确的答案。每组对话读两遍。11. A.Yes, he can. B. No, he can’t. C. We don’t know. 12. A. Jim. B. Jim’s mother. C. Jim’s new teacher. 13. A. In the library. B. In the shop . C. In the restaurant. 14. A. Play chess. B. Play games. C. Do homework. 15. A. Thirty minutes’ walk. B. Five minutes’ walk. C. Twenty minutes’ walk.D. 短文理解(本题 5 小题,每小题 2 分,共计 10 分) 听短文,选择正确的答案,短文读两遍。16. ,they will go to the mountains for a school trip. A. Next weekend B. This Sunday C. Tomorrow 17. They’ll go there . A. on foot B. by subway C. by bus 18. Students must wear their . A. school uniforms B. coats C. beautiful clothes 19. They will there. A. have a walk B. have a picnic C. have a meeting 20. They will be back in the afternoon. A. at 4:00 B. at 5:00 C. at 6:00第二部分笔试部分(共 60 分)II.单项选择 (本题共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,共计 20 分)21. Dave doesn’t like playing_____volleyball, but he likes playing_____ piano. A. the, the B. /, the C. the, / D. / ,/ 22. I find_____hard to learn English well. A. this B. it C. that D. they 23. Peter enjoyed _______ at his birthday party last night. A. he B. him C. himself D. his 24. ―How do you feel when you watch national flag going up? ― It makes me feel ________. A. proudly B. proud C. interesting D. funny 25. There are ____ people in the zoo on Children’s Day. A. one hundreds B. two hundreds of C. hundreds of D. hundred of 26. ―Jack, is there ______ in today’s newspaper? ―No, nothing. A. anything important B. something important C. important anything D. important something 27. ― Look at that photo, what a happy family! ― Yes, it’s a photo my family. A. at B. for C. of D. in 28. People in the south of China like eating _____. A. rices B. noodles C. dumplings D. rice 29. Don’t today’s work for tomorrow. Today’s work must be done today. A. put up B. put out C. put off D. give up 30. We must get up at 7:00 tomorrow morning, _____we will be late for the meeting. A. and B. or C. so D. but 31.There are seven days in a week and Monday is ____day of the week. A. the second B. the first C. the third D. second 32.Your foreign teacher Miss Smith_______ us English since five years ago. A. taught B. is teaching C. has taught D. teaches 33. ______ wonderful talent show they performed in our school yesterday! A. How B. What C. What a D. How a 34. After a long walk, the old man ____ be tired now. A. can’t B. must C. has to D. need 35.The teachers asked us ____ football on the street. A. don’t play B. not play C. not to play D. to not play 36. Excuse me, could you tell me ____ ? A. where’s the teachers’office B. where’s the bus stop C. what’s she doing D. where the post office is 37 . If she ____ tomorrow, I’ll call you. A. come B. comes C. will come D. came 38.―Would you mind my closing the window? ―__________________________. A. Certainly not B. Yes, please C. Sorry, I won’t D. Yes, I’d love to 39. He has never been to Urumqi,__________? A. has he B. hasn’t he C. is he D. isn’t he 40. She hates people ___don’t help others when they have trouble. A. whose B. / C. whom D. who III.完型填空(本题共 10 分,每小题 1 分,共计 10 分) 根据短文内容,在 A、B、C、D、四个选项中选择一个最佳答案。 It was a hot afternoon and Tom was feeling sleepy in his English class. It was a grammar lesson . He 41 grammar. He wanted to leave school and work. Tom looked out of the 42 . He looked at the trees and flowers. Then he started daydreaming. After ten minutes the teacher stopped 43 . He asked the students to do some grammar exercises in their books. The students took out 44 exercise books and pencils and they started writing. The teacher looked at Tom. He saw that he wasn’t writing , so he said, “ 45 aren’t you writing, Tom?” “What, sir?” Tom said. “ 46 , don’t have a daydream ,Tom!” the teacher said, “Why aren’t you writing?” Tom thought for a moment and replied, “I aren’t got a pencil.” The teacher looked 47 Tom and said, “You aren’t got a pencil? You mean you don’t have a pencil?” Tom didn’t understand the English teacher, 48 he said, “Sorry, sir.” The teacher said in a(an) 49 voice, “I don’t have a pencil. He doesn’t have a pencil. She doesn’t have a pencil. We don’t have pencils. They don’t have pencils. Tom ,do you understand ?” Tom thought for a while and he said, “My goodness! What happened to all the 50 , sir?” 41. A. hated B. loved C. studied D. enjoyed 42. A. book B. blackboard C. window D. desk 43. A. thinking B. speaking C. shouting D. listening 44 .A. their B. his C. our D. your 45 .A. When B. How C. What D. Why 46. A. Sit down B. Come in C. Wake up D. Put on 47. A. after B. at C. for D. through 48. A.because B. when C. while D. so 49. A. happy B. angry C. excited D. sad 50. A. books B. pens C. papers D. pencils IV. 阅读理解(本题 15 小题,每小题 2 分,共计 30 分) ASide A No.201Student ID CardName: Linda Smith Department: Spanish College : Language University of Brown It’s used anywhere in this college. It’s not useful unless Linda Smith.Side BNo. 201If the card is found, please return to Language University of Brown .51. The card is used for________. A. taking a taxi B. travelling by train C. entering the college D. taking a bus 52. Linda is________________. A. a university student B. a bus driver C. a teacher in a college D. a middle school student 53.The card is used by_________. A. anyone in this university B. Linda Smith in this university C. students in this city D. teachers in this university 54. According to the reading material, if you find a lost card, you can ___________. A. sell it B. phone Linda C. use it for travelling D. give it back to the university. 55. You can not find _________in the card. A. Linda’s phone number B. Linda’s last name C. the card number D. Linda is learning Spanish BConfidence(自信) is very important in daily life. It can help you to develop a healthy attitude. A study shows that the people who are more confident are much happier. They can have more chance to make themselves successful. But how to be more confident? Here are some suggestions: Speak loudly When you are not confident, you can’t do well what you want to do. You speak in a voice so low that other people can hardly hear you. Try to speak aloud enough so that people can hear you clearly. The high voice can help you become more confident. Play sports Physical exercise makes you tired but completely relaxed. When you are athletic, you will be full of confidence. Encourage yourself Write down a list of things you did during the day and see how many things you have done well. Did you finish your homework? Did you tell a joke that made everybody laugh? Give yourself praise for the good things you’ve done. Get rid of (消除) fear Fear comes along with failure (失败) . But it’s easy to overcome if you know that failure is a part of your life. Don’t hide your head just because you said something foolish last time. Try to start again and believe you can do better. Pick up a hobby If you like singing, sing as much as you can. In some ways, a hobby can make you outstanding. And it will make you happy and confident. 56. Confidence can help____________. A. to develop a healthy attitude C. to play sports B. to get completely successful D. to have a hobby57.There are______ suggestions that help you to be more confident in this passage. A. three B. four C. five D. six58.How do you encourage yourself ? A. Finish your homework. C. Tell a joke. B. Make everybody laugh. D. Give yourself praise for the good things you’ve done.59. Which of the following is right? A. When you are confident, you can’t do well what you want to do. B. Physical exercise makes you tired but not relaxed. C. Fear is easy to overcome if you know that failure is a part of your life. D. A hobby can make you outstanding, but it won’t make you happy or confident. 60. The best title for the passage is ______. A. Encourage yourself C. Pick up a hobby B. How to be more confident D.Get rid of fear CChinese love to eat because food is thought to be the most important way to communicate. So some people often order so many dishes that they can’t eat them up. Chinese government asks the public not to waste the food anytime. 61 . The manager of some restaurants is doing what he can to help the people to reduce(减少)food waste. 62 ,our waiters should remind them to reduce the number of dishes kindly. Zhong Li, a famous woman, said, “I think we should order enough food we like, even sometimes we can order a half so that we won’t waste.” Once Zhong Li ordered half a Beijing Duck and some vegetables. 63 . Some people like eating up everything on their plates.We call it cleaning the plates(光盘行动). Xu Jun has done it for years. He said, “ 64 . However , many people have thrown away a whole chicken or fish.” Cleaning the plates is not only to save food, but also to protect the environment and our health. 根据短文内容,将 A~D 填入 61~64 小题,然后完成第 65 小题。 A. If customers order more than they can eat B. There are still a lot of people who don’t have enough to eat C. Restaurants have also joined the action D. She believed that saving food didn’t mean losing face65. Cleaning the plates means__________. A. saving food B. protecting the environmentC. being healthyD. A, B and C第 II 卷 (非选择题,共 60 分)V. 词汇(本题共 15 小题,每小题 1 分,共计 15 分) A. 根据首字母提示填写单词所缺部分,使句子完整。 66.We p________ lots of trees around the school last month. Now they grow well. 67. Xinjiang food t_______delicious. Most people like eating. 68. Please be c_________when you cross the street. 69.It’s very dangerous to d_________after you drink wine. 70.If your dream comes t_________, you must be happy. B. 根据中文提示完成单词,使句子完整。 71. In spring children like ________ (放) kites. 72. I think________ (医学的) level in the city is better than that in the countryside. 73. Collecting ________ (邮票) is very interesting. 74. Miss Li often goes _________ (游泳) on Sunday. 75. It’s a good _________ (习惯) to exercise every day. C. 用所给单词的正确形式填空,使句子完整。 76. Students in our class have finished _______(read) the article . 77. I _________(send) an E-mail to my teacher now. 78. Joy Zhou is a very popular star. He has millions of______ (fan). 79. ________(teacher) Day is on September 10th. 80. I want to be a (report) in the future.. VI. 补全对话 (本题共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,共计 10 分) 根据对话内容,用适当的单词、短语或句子补全对话,使对话完整通顺。A: Hey, You look unhappy, 81 ? B:I need some 82 . What should I get my father for his birthday? A: How about a belt? B: No, it’s too boring . A: What about a tie ? B: Oh no, it’s so 83 style. A: Well, why don’t you buy an iPhone? B: Oh, my God! It’s quite 84 . A: Umm... A tennis racket , OK? B: That sounds 85 . My father likes sports.VII. 短文填空(本题共 10 小题,每小题1分,共计 10 分) 根据短文内容,用方框中的单词或其恰当形式填空。 (每词只用一次)for give easy allow so cool they sell parents atSome students often smoke cigarettes in school’s washing room. Tang Liang started smoking 86 the age of 14. One day he knew that Yao Ming, an ambassador(大使) to the Chinese Association on Tobacco Control(中国控烟协会), asked people not to smoke. Yao Ming was Tang’s favorite star, 87 his words meant a lot to him. He decided to 88 up smoking. According to the Chinese Association on Tobacco Control, about 350 million Chinese smoke. 50 million is teenagers among 89 . Sun Ping of Beijing University said,“When their parents smoke or shops 90 cigarettes to them, teenagers can get cigarettes more 91 , It’s very important 92 parents to help their children stop smoking .” A fifteen boy called Li Chen from Shanghai said his 93 didn’t smoke .Because they thought smoking could make people feel badly ill, they didn’t 94 him to play with friends who smoked. Living in such a good family helped kids say no to cigarettes. Some of his smoking classmates once told Li Chen that smoking made boys look 95 , but he disagreed. He said ,“Smoking is unhealthy and it’s not cool at all. Please stop smoking now!”VIII. 任务型阅读 (本题共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,共计 l0 分) 仔细阅读下面的短文并按要求完成下列 5 个小题。A little boy invited his mother to the first parent meeting of his primary school. To his surprise, she said she would go. This would be the first time that his classmates and teachers met his mother. She was not a beautiful woman ① her scar (伤疤) on her face. His mother told him there was the scar when she was born. At the meeting, other people were impressed by the kindness and natural looks of his mother, but the little boy felt embarrassed for his mom’s looks, and hid himself behind others. Just at that time, he heard the conversation between his mother and his teacher. “How did you get the scar on your face?” the teacher asked. The mother replied, “When my son was a baby, his room caught fire one day. ② Everyone was too afraid to get into the room. I rushed into it in a minute. While I was running towards his bed, a beam (横梁) fell down and I placed myself over him trying to protect him. I was knocked and I knew nothing. ③幸运的是, 有人救了我们。 ” She touched the burned side of her face. “But I have never regretted (后悔) doing what I did.” she added. Having heard that, the little boy was so moved that he hugged his mother with tears in his eyes. He held mother’s right hand tightly for the rest of the day. 96. 在①处填入一个恰当的词组使句意完整、上下文通顺:________________ 97. 判断句子正误:(T or F) The little boy’s mother often took part in the parent meeting. ____________ 98. 将②译成汉语: _______________________________________________ 99. 将③处译成英语:_________________________________________________ 100. What did the little boy do for the rest of the day? _________________________________________________________________IX. 书面表达(15 分)2013 年 4 月 20 日四川雅安发生了地震(earthquake) ,家园、学校受到了损坏。一名灾 区的学生赵华下周将来你们班。她将在你们班学习一年。请根据表格提示,用英语写一篇短 文, 谈谈你将如何帮助她,并适当写出自己的想法。 Zhao Hua 1.Age:13 2.Hometown:Ya’an in Sichuan 3. ...... On schooldays 1.和她交朋友 2.帮助她…... 3.…... On weekends 1.请她来家里 2.一起…... 3.…...注意:1.词数在 80-100 左右。 2.文中不得出现真实的人名和校名。 3.根据所给信息做适当的发挥,要求条理清楚,语句连贯,字迹工整。 4.开头已给出,但不计入总词数。 Zhao Hua will come to our school next week. She’s from ______________________________ 新疆维吾尔自治区 新疆生产建设兵团 2013 初中毕业生学业水平考试英语听力材料 请大家做好准备,听力测试现在开始!Ⅰ. 听力理解(30 分) A. 听音选图 下面是一组图片,请根据所听内容,选择相应的图片。每小题读两遍。1. Alice likes reading books when she is free. 2. Most boys like playing football after school. 3. The man is talking on the phone. 4. Look at this sign , it says, “No smoking”. 5. Lucy will go to Hainan for a vocation next month. B. 情景反应听句子,选择正确的应答。每小题读两遍。6. Hi, nice to meet you! 7. How is the weather today? 8. Your skirt looks very beautiful. 9. Tina, what’s your favorite color, blue or yellow? 10. How long have you studied English? C.对话理解听对话及问题,选择正确的答案。每组对话读两遍。11. W: Hi, Tom. Can you swim? M: Of course. I learned it three years ago. Q: Can Tom swim? 12. W: Do you like your new teacher, Jim? M: Yes, mum. He is friendly to us. Q: Who is friendly? 13. W: Can I help you? M: Yes. I want to buy a pair of shoes for my daughter. Q: Where are they? 14. W: I’ve already finished my homework. Shall we play chess , daddy? M: OK, let’s go. Q: What are they going to do ? 15. M: Is your school far from your home? W: No, It takes me twenty minutes to walk there every day. Q: How far is the girl’s school from her home? D. 短文理解听短文,选择正确的答案,短文读两遍。Hello,everyone! I have something important to tell you. This Sunday, we’ll go to the mountains for a school trip. It’s a good chance for us to get close to the nature and relax ourselves. We’ll take a bus at 7:30 in the morning. Please put on your school uniforms. It will help us to get together. Take your sunglasses and hats,as the weather report says it will be sunny and hot on Sunday. Please take your lunch. We’ll have a picnic there. We’ll be back at 4 o’clock in the afternoon. If you still have something you don’t understand,you can come to my office and ask me.听力测试到此结束 新疆维吾尔自治区 新疆生产建设兵团 2013 初中毕业生学业水平考试试卷 英语试题参考答案及评分标准第 I 卷(选择题,共 90 分)Ⅰ. 听力理解(30 分) A. 听音选图(本题共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,共计 5 分) 1-5 CEBAD B. 情景反应(本题 5 共小题,每小题 1 分,共计 5 分) 6-10 CBABC C. 对话理解(本题 5 共小题,每小题 2 分,共计 10 分) 11-15 ACBAC D. 短文理解(本题 5 共小题,每小题 2 分,共计 10 分) 16-20 BCABA II.单项选择 (本题共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,共计 20 分) 21 - 25 BBCBC 26 - 30 ACDCB 31 - 35 ACCBC 36 - 40 DBAAD III.完型填空(本题共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,共计 10 分) 41 - 45 ACBAD 46 - 50 CBDBD IV.阅读理解(本题 15 小题,每小题 2 分,共计 30 分) 51-55 CABDA 56-60 ACDCB 61-65 CADBD第 II 卷 (非选择题,共 60 分)V.词汇(本题共 15 小题,每小题 1 分,共计 15 分) A.根据首字母提示填写单词所缺部分,使句子完整。 66. planted 67. tastes 68. careful 69. drive 70. true B.根据中文提示完成单词,使句子完整。 71. flying /to fly 72. medical 73.stamps 74.swimming 75.habit C.用所给单词的正确形式填空,使句子完整。 76.reading 77. am sending 78. fans 79. Teachers’ 80. reporter VI.补全对话(本题共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,共计 10 分) 81. What’s the matter / wrong /the trouble/the problem(with you)? What’s up?/ Is there anything wrong with you? 82. help 83.out of 84. expensive /dear 85. great / good VII. 短文填空(本题共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,共计 10 分) 86. at 91. easily 87. so 92. for 88. give 93. parents 89. them 94. allow 90. sell 95. cool VIII. 任务型阅读 (本题共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,共计 10 分) 96. because of / thanks to 97. F 98. 大家都太害怕了,不敢进入房间。 99. Luckily, someone saved us. 100. He held her(mother ’s) right hand tightly (for the rest of the day).IX. 书面表达(15 分)Zhao Hua will come to our school next week. She’s from Ya’an in Sichuan. She’s 13 years old. She is a middle school student. But she couldn’t go to school because of the terrible earthquake. She’ll study with us in our class for a year. As her new classmate, I’ll try my best to help her. When she comes, I’ll show her around our school and become good friends as quickly as possible. On schooldays, I can help her study because my schoolwork is very excellent . Maybe she is lonely on weekends, so I can invite her to my home and have dinner with my family. I want her to feel the warm of family. Then, we can play games or watch TV. I think we will be very happy together. I can’t wait!书面表达评分标准注意:* 词数少于 80 和多于 120 的,从总分中减去 1 分。 * 如书写较差,以至影响对书面表达的理解,将分数降低 2 分。 1. 第一档(13~15 分) :主题突出,叙事清楚,内容完整。使用多种语法结构和丰富的词汇, 语句通顺,语意连贯,符合逻辑。有个别语言错误。 2. 第二档(10~12 分) :主题突出,叙事清楚,内容完整,语法结构和词汇基本满足文章需 要。语句通顺,语意基本连贯,有少量语言错误。 3. 第三档(7~9 分) :主题比较突出,但内容松散,写出了部分要点,语句比较通顺,有少 量语病,但不影响意思的表达。 4. 第四档(4~6 分) :部分内容符合题目要求,叙事不清楚,内容不完整。语法结构和词汇 错误较多。语句不通顺,影响整体理解。 5. 第五档(1~3 分) :没有主题,不能表达自己的思想。拼凑单词,句子不连贯,所写内容 难以理解。 6. 第六档(0 分) :胡抄乱写与本题无关的单词、句子或文章。花钱买的。绝对绝版== 花钱买的。绝对绝版==花钱买的。绝对绝版==
更多搜索:
| 广告服务 | 招纳纳贤 | 诚邀合作 | 联系我们 | 意见反馈 | 服务条款 |
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 smoking 的文章

随机推荐