作文smoking hot

您所在的城市是: 1
您的位置: >
【初一英语作文】:Smoking
内容提要:Its quite dangerous for us to smoke. Smokers only wanted to try it at first. But they smoke more and more, and when they want to give it up, they cant. The habit is so strong that it is very hard to get rid of. Some people have got cancers.
  It&s quite dangerous for us to smoke. Smokers only wanted to try it at first. But they smoke more and more, and when they want to give it up, they can&t. The habit is so strong that it is very hard to get rid of. Some people have got cancers. Some of them die of it. No one likes to stay together with smokers for a long time.Their family suffer from smoking.
  Please give up smoking for your and your family&s health.
& 下一篇:
北京新东方教育科技(集团)有限公司
经营许可证编号: | 京ICP证060601号 | 京公安备
(C) 2011 新东方 版权所有英语四级考试培训网
当前位置:&>&&>&&>&
电话:010-  
英语四级作文 Smoking and Cancer-吸烟和癌症
& &1.吸烟对健康有害。
&&& 2.吸烟易患癌症。
&&& 3.世界各国政府应采取严厉措施限制吸烟。
&&& Smoking is harmful to the health of people . It not oilly pollutes air,brings& about sufferings of other people such as children and nonsmokers,but also causes diseases of bronchitis,lung cancer,chest cancer and throat catcer. Smoking is associated with cancers.Smoke is a mixture of gases,vaporized chemicals,minlute particles of ash,and other solids.There are also tar and nicotine,which are powerful poisons.As the smoke is breathed in,all these components from deposits the membranes of the lungs.One point Of concentration where air tube,or bronchus divides.Most lung Cancer begins at this point. World governments should conduct Seriou campaigns against smoking.First,legislative step must be introduced.Second,restrictions on cigarette advertisements must be imposed.Third,public smoking in certain places such as theatres,cinemas,waiting roms at airports& and railway stations should be banned.In this way,we may make the smokers feel increasingly& uncomfortable about their bad habits.finally,cigarette price should be booste吸烟对人们有健康有害。吸烟不但污染空气,给他人带来痛苦,譬如给孩子及不吸烟者带来痛苦,而且还引起支气管炎、肺癌、胸癌和喉癌。
&&& 吸烟与癌有关。烟是一种混合物,其中有气体蒸发的化学物质、微细的烟尘颗粒和一些固态物质。烟里有焦油和尼古丁,这两种东西毒性很大。烟吸人肺里,所有这些成分沉积在肺部的粘膜上。集中的一点就在支气管分叉处。大多数癌症就是由此处开始的。
&&& 世界各国政府应发起一场禁烟运动。首先,应采取立法措施。第二,严格限制刊登香烟广告。第三,禁止在某些公众场所吸烟,譬如,不许在剧场、影院、候机厅和候车吸烟。这样,我们就会使那些吸烟者对他们的坏习惯逐渐感到不舒服。最后一点是,应提高香烟价格。
英语四级试题辅导
英语四级培训机构
英语四级热报课程
学员报名服务中心: 北京北三环西路32号恒润中心18层1803室()
咨询电话:400-088-6518
传真:010-
育路网-百万会员学习社区:
育路教育网版权所有| 京ICP备号-1写作训练 on smoking_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
65页免费13页免费13页免费2页免费2页免费 11页免费6页免费6页免费6页免费5页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页免费2页1下载券11页1下载券3页免费16页免费
写作训练 on smoking|与​s​m​o​k​i​n​g​相​关​的​作​文​,​有​写​作​步​骤​,​写​作​提​纲​,​优​美​句​子​欣​赏​及​参​考​文​章​。​用​不​同​颜​色​字​体​标​注​,​非​常​清​晰​。
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.64MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢初中英语作文:No smoking, please
来源:网络资源 | 作者:未知
| 本文已影响
&&& My sister and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts for seven years.
  &&& One day, we were walking in our hometown and saw hundreds of cigarette butts on the ground. They made the town look so ugly that we decided to start a group to make people stop dropping butts. We called it &No butts about it&.
  &&& At first, we drew pictures with &The earth is not your ashtray& written on them. We put up the pictures around our hometown&in parks, by beaches, and along roads. We wanted to make people understand that dropping butts spoils the environment. Most smokers don&t think that dropping butts does any harm to the earth. But it does! All rubbish does.
  &&& Later, we wrote to some companies to collect money. We used the money to buy ashtrays for smokers. We wanted smokers to use the ashtrays in public places so that they didn&t drop butts everywhere again.
  &&& At the moment, we are trying to get cigarette companies to put an ashtray in each pack of cigarettes. Some companies want to do it. Many people have joined our group since the group started. Today there are even similar grou in England, Australia and India!
  &&& Many newspapers have written about my sister and me over the last seven years. And we have won many prizes for our good work. But we are not interested in prizes, and we just want to make the earth a better and cleaner place for animals, plants and us people.
  &&& Good hand-writing. You'er careful of using pronounciation. Glad to see your improvement in handwriting. I'm expecting clearer/more beautiful hand-writing from you next time.
【收藏此页】【中】【我要纠错】【】
更多关于“”的文章
学习啦推荐学习啦广泛收集筛选编辑,将最精华的学习资料奉献给大家!
测试你的大脑思维类型是“左脑型”还
学习啦热榜
  进入大学后,开夜车、赶作业、写论文、准备考试,这些事情似乎变得稀松平常。有...
68个经典励志小故事|哲理  人生路上,你是不是常被一些莫名奇妙的问题困扰?生活的迷茫、职场的紧张有时候...[查看详细]
  最近老是失眠,明明很困了,在床上辗转反侧却怎么也睡不着。这种经常性失眠要怎...
7点21分是最佳起床时间37129
  右脑记忆力是左脑的100万倍,国际著名右脑开发专家七田真博士开发的快速唤醒右...
多米尼克·奥布莱恩《如何通过考试》4591
思维导图丛书《大脑使用说明书》下载1899
新概念英语电子书下载第1册945
精英特速读记忆训练软件免费下载666

我要回帖

更多关于 smoking 的文章

随机推荐