哪位英语高手,愿意帮写高中英语作文文啊`?

哪位高手能帮忙写一篇关于爱国主义教育的英语作文,how to conduct patriotic education among the youth of today1.我国爱国主义的现状2.分析爱国主义教育的重要意义3.如何在青少年中开展爱国主义教育_百度作业帮
哪位高手能帮忙写一篇关于爱国主义教育的英语作文,how to conduct patriotic education among the youth of today1.我国爱国主义的现状2.分析爱国主义教育的重要意义3.如何在青少年中开展爱国主义教育
Much to our distress,these years have seen a widespread neglect of patriotic education in our society.According to some official reports,many patriotic education centers have been closed down or kept open to the public for other more profitable purposes while many of our national heroes have given way to today's pop stars in youths' minds.If this current is allowed to run its course,I am afraid,things are bound to turn for the worse,with less and less sense of patriotism left in the youth.The significance of patriotic education to our society,however,can be seen from the perspectives as follows.In the first place,the patriotic education can make youth more aware of the glorious history and culture of our nation,thus building up their sense of pride as Chinese.In the second,the patriotic education helps youth value today's hard-earned life so as to hold dearer their golden chances of enriching themselves with knowledge in peace.And above all,the patriotic education can push youth to draw upon more of their capabilities in order to make tomorrow's life better than today's and leave behind themselves more highlights for the nation's culture.To sum up,patriotic education is a key ingredient in the all-round development of youth.So the most pressing for us now is how to effectively inculcate patriotism in the youth of today.In my opinion,the first step should be focused upon giving fuller play to the potentials of patriotic education centers instead of running them for the purpose of making money.Then,greater efforts must be made to integrate the patriotic education into the curriculums throughout youth's education.In one word,where there is an effective patriotic education of youth,there is a greater enhancement of national cohesiveness
您可能关注的推广回答者:有哪位英语高手能帮下忙呀,帮我把下面的几句话翻译成英语作文。主要原因:1骑自行车最环保2骑自行车最方便3骑自行车最经济 个人看法:自行车是迄今最伟大的发明。(要原创喔!)150个词左右
有哪位英语高手能帮下忙呀,帮我把下面的几句话翻译成英语作文。主要原因:1骑自行车最环保2骑自行车最方便3骑自行车最经济 个人看法:自行车是迄今最伟大的发明。(要原创喔!)150个词左右 10
There are many advantages to riding a bicycle.First the most environmentally riding a bicycle. people can improve their health and muscle by riding a bicycle.& The future of bicycle will be bright.Second,Riding a bike is the most convenient.Third,riding a bicycle most economy.In my opinion Bicycles are by far the greatest inventions.
其他回答 (4)
自己发明吧!
工程太大了...
对不起...我懒...
Riding a bicycle is the way which is most environmental ,convenient& and economical,and in my opinion,Riding&a bicycle is&by far the greatest invention.
你懂得。。不解释
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家我感激不尽,不要复 制给我.题...我感激不尽,不要复 制给我.,我生命中最重要的 人,要求初三水平(这个很重要),最好邪恶 点的,在此感激不尽_百度作业帮
我感激不尽,不要复 制给我.题...我感激不尽,不要复 制给我.,我生命中最重要的 人,要求初三水平(这个很重要),最好邪恶 点的,在此感激不尽
A Great Man in My LifeMy father is the important person in my life.Why I say so?Many people think that mother is the great person in the world.But today I would like to say something about my father.Although he never writes the famous poets or does some great things .But as a father he always takes good care of my family silently.And often teach me how to be a real man.When I make a mistake.He never blaze(责备) me .He just tell me what should I do next time.You may think my father is just an ordinary people.Indeed.But he is the great man in my life.我爸爸是我生命重要的人.为什么我要这样说呢?很多人认为母亲是世界上最伟大的人.但今天我想说一下有关于我的爸爸的事情.尽管我爸爸没有写下可歌可泣的诗篇也没有做过很伟大的事情.作为一个爸爸他一直在默默的照顾我们的家.他经常教育我怎样做人.当我做错事的时候.他从不会责备我而是告诉我下次遇到这种事情应该怎么做.或许有人会想这是一个很普通的爸爸呀.确实.但他是我生命中最伟大的人.哪位英语高手帮忙写个关于汽车的增多 对于环境影响的英文作文 字数在120字 最好是CET4水平的 谢谢了!``_百度作业帮
哪位英语高手帮忙写个关于汽车的增多 对于环境影响的英文作文 字数在120字 最好是CET4水平的 谢谢了!``
Advantages and disadvantages of private carsWith the fantastic spur both in industry and in economy in China,the number of people who own private cars is on the rise.Some people have bought cars of their own,and others are planning to buy cars.But there have been two quite different views on this phenomenon.Some claim that there are many advantages brought about by cars.First,the automobile industry provides jobs for countless workers and strong support for other industries.Second,if conditions permit,owning a car can make us work more efficiently.Finally,life will become more convenient.A car allows one to move freely and with a car there is no need to wait for the bus in the cold or under the burning sun.However,others strongly object to the increase in developing private cars.They hold that automobiles will give rise to a series of problems.In the first place,as more and more cars are produced and run in the street,a large volume of poisonous gas will be given off,polluting the atmosphere and causing actual harm to the health of people.Next,private cars contribute to traffic congestion so greatly that the advantages gained in comfort and freedom are often cancelled out by the frustration caused by traffic jams.The last problem is the increasing number of car accidents that have killed and will kill a lot of people in a friction of a second.In my opinion,although automobiles have been playing a vital part in the daily activities of our society,they also bring us numerous troubles such as more serious environmental pollution,more traffic accidents and more energy consumption.They drink up huge amounts of fuel and throw out huge amounts of pollutants.Traffic accidents kill thousands and thousands of people each year and cripple more.Jams waste our precious time.Therefore I am against developing private cars.CET6水平了!
您可能关注的推广写一篇英语作文不知道怎么写,求哪位高手帮帮忙谢谢了._百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文不知道怎么写,求哪位高手帮帮忙谢谢了.
15 May, 2010 Dear classmates, Oh behalf of the University Students' 5,写一篇日记描述你上周末的活动及感受 (写我去公园玩好了) 6,谈论I
就是把平时背的句子用上

我要回帖

更多关于 巴东新构思作文 的文章

随机推荐