高中英语作文20篇

热点作文:
关于感动的作文推荐
生活中有许许多多感动的事,如:读书累了,妈妈为我削了一个苹果,是感动;口渴了,朋友为你倒了一杯水,是感动 。人之所以感动,是因为生活在爱中。 ……
什么是感动?有人告诉我,当你夜晚在灯下苦读,母亲的一碗热粥是感动;当你心中寂寞阴霾,朋友一声电话中的问候是感动……快来投稿吧,分享你的感动
时间消无声息地走着,层层高楼平地而起了,朵朵白云飘走了,一个个新生命诞生了 时间从不会停下……
每个人都有瞬间被感动的事情,在我的脑海里也有被感动的瞬间,至今让我难以忘怀! 记得那是去年……
更多关于感动的内容
关于感动的写作指导
关于感动的写作素材
关于感动的日志
关于感动的相关话题加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
商品编号:
京 东 价:
[定价:¥]
白条分期:
在线客服:
服务支持:
备战2015年六级英语作文预测白皮书:考前必背20篇
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
服务承诺:
京东平台卖家销售并发货的商品,由平台卖家提供发票和相应的售后服务。请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
价 格: 到

iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')等级:书童 |
您现在的位置: >>
>> &>>&文章内容
2013年12月英语四级作文预测20篇:宿舍生活
日来源:233网校
  Directions: Write a composition entitled On a Harmonious Dormitory Life.  You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:      
  预测作文:
  特别推荐:
  新题型专题:
责编:xuqing&&&&
课程免费试听
课程专业名称
原价/优惠价
¥900 / ¥199
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100你现在的位置 : &
小学三年级英语作文20篇集锦
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐4级作文20篇
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
4级作文20篇
四级预测作文20篇;【预测作文1】ShouldOnlineBusin;ShouldOnlineBusinessesBe;Somepeoplecontendthatonl;Asformypersonalviewpoint;businessesintheshortterm;【预测作文2】OnCatchwords;1.目前各式流行语的出现让人应接不暇2.人们对流;
四级预测作文20篇【预测作文 1】Should Online Businesses Be Taxed? 1.长期以来,网店纳税的话题一直受到人们的关注 2.有人赞成网店纳税,但也有人反对这种做法 3.我的观点Should Online Businesses Be Taxed? As to whether online businesses should be taxed,there is a longrunning concern as well as controversial debate.Some people contend that online businesses are economic entities with the purpose of making profits,so it’s reasonable and obligatory for them to pay taxes. Taxing online businesses also demonstrates fairness to both physical retail businesses and their online counterparts. What's more important ,they will benefit from it in the long run. But others disapprove the practice. They hold the view that despite the high ecommerce transaction volume , online businesses do not have a very high profit margin. Taxation may force many online businesses to quit because they cannot make money any longer. Besides, if online businesses are taxed, the increasing costs are likely to be shifted to consumers,unfavorable for their healthy development.As for my personal viewpoint , I support the former opinion. Now that online businesses are commercial activities,they have no excuse to be exempted from taxation. Furthermore,the tax-free model surely brings some benefits to onlinebusinesses in the short term,but it will become a great obstacle for the far-reaching development of the whole trade.【预测作文2】On Catchwords1.目前各式流行语的出现让人应接不暇 2.人们对流行语褒贬不一 3.我认为 . ?? On CatchwordsCatchwords are novel descriptions,which enjoy great popularity among the public and possess the ability of spreading. They can be applied to depict everything,including mindset, state,and people. Therefore, increasingly more catchwords have been appearing at the speed far faster than we expect.There has always been great dispute as for the popularity of catchwords. For some people,catchwords reflect the development of language and information technology,which stands for the improvement of the whole society' while for others, they are of the opinions that catchwords are vulgar and momentary , which can have no positive effect on the society.Personally speaking, catchwords conform to the trend of the historical development under certain circumstance,which should not be eradicated. humor.【预测作文 3】Private Schools and Training Schools 1.现在,社会上存在着各种各样的私立学校和培训学校 2.私立学校和培训学校的存在有利有弊 3.我的观点Private Schools and Training Schools With the development of the society andeconomy,there arise various private schools and training schools,which mainly deal with foreign languages,computers, music, sports, and so on.However,is it good to have so many private schools and training schools? As a coin has two sides,so are the private schools and training schools concerning their advantages anddisadvantages. On the one hand, private schools and training schools can meet the special need of some people, and help them to improve themselves. On the other hand, they often bring the parents and family heavy economic burden because of their high fees, and put mental pressure on students because of the fierce competition.As for me,I will not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter point. First,it is not difficult for us college students to teach ourselves. Second, we should do something to lessen the burden of our family. Make reasonable choices when facing fashion.【预测作文 4】Second-hand Mobile Phone Messages1.一项调查表明,我们发送的祝福短信中,多数为二手短信2.分析二手短信兴起的原因及人们为何不喜欢这类短信3.面对二手短信,我们应该怎样做
Second-hand Mobile Phone MessagesIt is reported by Chongqing Evening News that during the New Year’s holiday each interviewee of 426 received 58 best-wishes messages on average,of which 78. 4% were second-hand messages. And among the messages sent out, the original messages only took up 21. 8%.With the popularity of mobile phone,it’s common for people to send messages to express their best-wishes. Consequently, some carefullycomposed messages which indeed sound rhymed and beautiful are springing up like bamboo shoots after spring rain. However,wishes should be originated from sincerity,yet second-hand message seems a duty-fulfillment. It’s no doubt,according to the survey,that the majority of the interviewees choose to delete this kind of messages.So when you intend to convey best-wishes,please choose simple words from heart,which may sound not only so beautiful but would gain more popularity.【预测作文 5】Children Are What the Mothers Are 1.阐明此谚语的含义 2.说明此现象的原因 3.谚语给予的启示Children Are What the Mothers Are Some people say “Children are what the mothers are. “Literally it means the mothers have great influence on their children. Actually,here the mothers refer to not only mothers and fathers,but all the people surrounding us,who play very important roles in the education of the kids.According to some researches,daily life affects kids enormously. Parents are the best teachers of their children, whose daily behavior and mind have a great effect on their kids. So it is unsurprising that children often reflect their parents like a mirror,and sometimes people even can tell who their parents are without knowing them before. It is true of teachers,friends,and the people the kids contact in daily life.So it is important for parents to make sure that people around the kids are the ones of good qualities, such as honesty, responsibility,patience and outstanding abilities. 【预测作文 6】A Letter of Enquiry假设你是学校志愿者协会的负责人张琴,准备组织一次带老年之家的老年人到公园赏花的活动。现向公园园长写信,咨询一些事宜。咨询信内容如下: 1.自我介绍,并简要介绍你所负责的协会2.咨询一些事宜,如是否为老年人免票,有无为老年人提供的特别服务等3.表示感谢,希望能早日得到答复A Letter of EnquiryDear Sir/Madam,I am from an association of young volunteers from X University. Our club has always been committed to organizing some activities to help those who need help badly. It enjoys a goodreputation on campus,and I am proud of being part of it. Next week,we plan to accompany some senior citizens from a rest home to enjoy beautiful flower scenes in the park.I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the following information. Firstly,is your park open every day,and what are the opening hours? Secondly, are there any services or facilities for the old? Last but not least, I would be interested to know if your park offers any discount for both the old and students from university.Looking forward to hearing from you soon,I am grateful to your help.Yours faithfully,Zhang Qin 【预测作文 7】On College Students,Occupying Seats 1.在大学校园里,占座是很普遍的现象3.我的看法On College Students,Occupying SeatsOn campus,it is a common phenomenon for students to occupy seats. In the library,classrooms,and even the canteen,you can find books and pens claiming the temporary usage of the tables and seats.This issue has aroused public concern. Some people hold that it is a wrong and impolite behavior which should be fought against, while others argue that students should not take the blame since colleges fail to provide sufficient studyfacilities. There is probably some truth in both sides.As to me, I,m in favor of the former argument. For one thing, occupying seats inevitably worsens the problem of resource shortage. The seats will remain empty until the occupiers come. For another,taking up seats does harm to the harmonious campus atmosphere when friendship and modesty give way to improper competition. Therefore,I strongly oppose this kind of act.【预测作文 8】My View on Off-campus Room Renting 1. 很多大学生在校外租房住 2. 学生校外租房的主要原因 3. 校外租房的利弊My View on Off-campus Room Renting Nowadays,an increasing number of college students choose to rent rooms or apartments off campus instead of living in dormitories on campus.There are probably three reasons for thepopularity of room renting. Firstly,it seems the best solution for students who cannot adjust to dormitory life and show incompetence in roommate relations. Secondly,many a senior lives outside to make better preparations for the thesis or examination. Finally, room renting means freedom to some students,who hate to be regulated by the school rules.It’s obvious that living off campus provides some convenience , more favorable conditions,for example. However,the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages in this case. Room renting is money consuming for students. And escape is never the correct way out of maladjustment. Besides, too much freedom may result in indulgence and idleness. Therefore,we must think twice when considering living off campus.【预测作文 9】College Graduates Working as Community Workers1.一些大学生选择毕业后去社区工作 2这样做有什么好处 3.我的看法College Graduates Working as Community WorkersNowadays,some college graduates choose to work in grassroots communities after graduation. I think it is a good practice which can benefit not only themselves but also the whole society.On the one hand,college graduates can contribute a lot to the development of the community. As we all know,the staff members in the communities are mainly made up of retired workers before,most of whom are not well educated. If college graduates can work in the communities,they can introduce some new concepts and methods to the community. On the other hand,graduates can also gain a lot from working as community workers. Community is the smallest unit in the society. Students can give full play to their abilities because they have to deal with various people and solve many thorny issues. Besides,one can also improve his practical skills,such as interpersonal skills and organizing ability.In my opinion,learning practical skills is of great importance for a graduate. Therefore,it is a wise choice for college graduates to have an experience as community workers.【预测作文 10】A Letter Applying for a Bank Loan假设你是杨林,写一封申请贷款的信,包括: 1.个人情况介绍2.申请贷款的原因、数额及用途 3.如何保证专款专用以及你的还款打算A Letter Applying for a Bank LoanDear Sir or Madam,I am a freshman in Shandong University,majoring in Mathematics. Since I entered the university,I have been studying hard. I was the top of my class in the final exam of last semester.However,I am now facing the danger of dropping out of school. Both of my parents are ordinary farmers,and even worse,my mother has suddenly fallen ill. It is now a must for me to find some other ways to support myself. So I,m applying to your bank for a loan of 10,000 yuan. All the money will be used to cover my tuition.A family tutor and the work-study programs provided by the university will help me earn enough money to support myself. I guarantee that I will gradually repay the loan within two years after my graduation.Please have confidence in me,and many thanks.Yours sincerely,Wider1.高校扩招是一件好事2.高校扩招带来的一些问题 3.我的观点Colleges Have Opened Their Doors Wider Colleges have opened their doors wider in recent years as the student population has increased enormously from 4 million in 1997 to nearly 14 million in 2006. Is this a good thing?Some believe that the enrollment increase will benefit individuals and the society as a whole. It allows more student to enjoy higher education and this may in return contribute to the overall improvement of the society.However,others express disapproval on it. They are afraid that some problems may arise from it. Firstly,the problem of unemployment. Secondly,the lower quality of education due to the limited higher education resources.In my opinion,I am inclined to agree with the former view. Admittedly, a rapid increase of graduates seemingly places a burden on the society. But in the long run,more and more educated people will eventually benefit the society. So,I am convinced that the admission expansion is a good thing.【预测作文 12】A Notice of English Speech Contest通知中应包括英语演讲的时间、地点、主办者及演讲比赛的主题和对参赛者的要求。A Notice of English Speech ContestAn English speech contest sponsored by the University English Club will be held on May 4th at the university auditorium to memorize the 91st anniversary of the May 4th Movement. Any of the full-time students in this university is entitled to take part in the speech.The student interested in the activity is required to submit a draft of his/her speech before April 30th to the Speech Organizing Committee Office at Room 1512 of the No. 2 Students Dormitory. You are free to choose your topic and the teachers of the English Department will offer their help to polish your drafts. The students whose drafts are chosen by the Speech Organizing Committee will become the candidates. The winner will be awarded prizes by the President of the University himself and will be recommended to take part in the English speech contest among universities in the district of Beijing.Please mail your speech draft to.cn. For further information please contact us at .The Organizing Committee of English Speech ContestApril 15,2010【预测作文 13】My Opinion on Campus Lectures 1.大学校园里的讲座丰富多彩 2.听讲座的益处3.你对在大学校园里听讲座的评论My Opinion on Campus LecturesIn recent years,more and more lectures are being given on campus. They are organized either by the departments or by the students’ unions with an aim to improve the students’ quality both mentally and academically. These lectures are usually in series and on different topics,such as arts,life,economy,psychology, world issues,etc.Generally speaking,the advantages of good lectures are various. First,they broaden the students’ horizon and cultivate interests in different fields. Second,they make the life of the students colorful and enjoyable.With these merits,lectures are justcomplementary and subordinate to our school work. If students spend too much time attending lectures,their regular study will be affected and disturbed.So,in my opinion,the students should,on the one hand,do their class work and homework well first,on the other hand,make good use of their spare time to attend instructive lectures so as to enrich their knowledge.【预测作文 14】On Idol Worshipping 1.许多青少年将娱乐明星当作崇拜偶像 2对此现象不同的人有不同的看法 3.我对此事的分析和看法On Idol WorshippingIdol worshipping is not a new phenomenon, but the recent cases of unreasonable behaviors conducted by some young people have made it a focus of attention again. Especially,a young girl’s father has committed suicide just to wake up his daughter who is possessed by the idea of following her idol wherever he goes.Some people argue that the mass media is to blame for the tragedy. The media always show a picture of glamorous movie stars,pop singers and all the other entertainers. They represent a lifestyle that young people desire to have. While the young people are just not mature enough to distinguish the reality from the dream. Other people believe that it shows the weakness of our educational system. The school pays much attention on their studies and exams , while overlooks their psychological status.As far as I am concerned,the tragedy sends out an alarm signal to us all. The media,the school,the parents and even the youth themselves have to reflect on the issue and try to stop such kind of 1.目前,大学生们热衷于考取各种各样的证书,考证热成为潮流2.出现这种现象的原因 3.我的看法Campus Certificates CrazeIf you just randomly ask a student on campus what he is busy doing, very possibly,he may answer you he is working for a certificate of some kind. Going further,you will find that this has become a new craze among college students.The reasons behind the phenomenon can be summarized into just one : the pressure of finding a job after graduation. With the admissionexpansion of colleges, a lot more graduates have to compete for the limited job posts. How to make oneself more competitive? Maybe more certificates at hand. Hoping that the employers might find one of them attractive,the students are compelled to run from one exam to another.As far as I am concerned, the students should have a more rational attitude toward certificates. Because exam certificates do not necessarily represent one’s ability. For me,one Just should work hard at his or her major. Opportunity will come to you if you are competent enough in your field. 【预测作文 16】A Letter of Answering the Job Offer as an English Reporter1.对对方能提供这份工作表示感谢 2.表示自己能做好这份工作A Letter of Answering the Job Offer as an English ReporterDear Sir or Madam,My name is Li Ning,and I am writing to confirm that I would like to apply for the job you offer as an English reporter.First of all,I would like to express myheart-felt gratitude for your attention to my job application and being kind enough to offer me the job. As I stated in my resume,I am a major of journalism with very strict professional training. And I have been working as English reporter for both my middle school and the broadcasting station of my university for over 5 years,which has made me proficient in both English and work reporting. I am confident that I will be able to do a good job and I will never let you down.Thanks again for your kind help and I am looking forward to working for your newspaper.Yours sincerely, Li Ning【预测作文 17】Traveling Craze 1.旅游热的出现2.出现的原因和造成的结果 3.我的观点
Traveling CrazeIn the past years,traveling has become a new fashion for many ordinary Chinese. Especially on every Labor Day,National Day and Spring Festival holidays, numerous people swarm into the scenic spots around the country. Some people define the phenomenon as “traveling craze” and term the holidays as “golden week for traveling”.The traveling craze can be attributed to the following reasons. Firstly,people’s living conditions have been improved greatly that many people can afford traveling. Secondly ,the higher requirement for quality of life makes also traveling one of the most important amusement among the average people.But the traveling craze causes many problems,such as the higher prices for X1 traveling -related aspects,the over-crowded scenic spots,the lower quality of services, etc.As for me,people should be fully aware of the disadvantages behind the traveling craze.Reasonable plans should be made before taking a trip. All in all,a clear mind is needed. 【预测作文 18】Opinion on Campus Marriage 1.国家允许在校学生结婚2在校学生结婚对学生的影响
3.我的观点Opinion on Campus MarriageThere has always been a controversy : are Chinese on-campus students allowed to get married before graduation? Now the answer is yes.To this decision , some people applaud as humanistic,while some others don’t agree. Certainly a large number of people just cannot decide which side they should take. But,it does affect college students. To be married,they must consider many extra problems,such as time to get together,place to live,the cost of home maintenance, birth control, etc.In my opinion,it is unnecessary to ban campus marriage,but it should not be advocated or encouraged either because the main task of on-campus students is to study. If they get married,their school work will be affected and they may not be capable of future works. So
, a reasonable mind is especially needed to deal with the problem. 【预测作文 19】Should Private Cars Be Encouraged in China?1.小汽车进入中国家庭后给人们带来了舒适和方便 2. 小汽车也给人们带来了不便(交通拥挤、空气污染等) 3. 我的看法Should Private Cars Be Encouraged in China? Should private cars be encouraged in China? This is a controversial question. There are many reasons to encourage people to own cars. First, a car allows a person to move around freely. Second, a car is a comfortable travelling vehicle,especially in the winter or in bad weather. Third,a female driver is usually safe in a car at night.However,there are also many arguments against it. First,with the increase of private cars, the roads are becoming more and more crowded and it is tiring to drive in heavy traffic. Second, the poisonous gas greatly pollutes the atmosphere and does harm to people’s health. Third, the number of traffic accidents is increasing remarkably in recent years.In my opinion, we must weigh every factor carefully before making decisions about buying private cars. Though the number of private cars keeps on increasing, popularization of luxurious things like cars will have to wait. After all, I don’t think it is wise to encourage private cars in China.【预测作文 20】,Offering Seats Compulsory for Young Bus Riders?1.近来,有关公交车上年轻乘客是否应该让座的话题引起热议2.有人表示赞成,也有人表示反对 3.我的观点Is Offering Seats Compulsory for Young Bus Riders ?These days, whether it should becomecompulsory for young bus riders to conduct good deeds on bus,like giving up seats to needy people,has become a topic of debate.Some people believe it is just basic good manners for young people to offer their seats to the elderly ,the pregnant and the so-called “weak” groups. It is nothing but maintenance of high moral standards. On the contrary ,other people say young people pay the same fare as other riders,and therefore have no obligation to give up their seats. It is in nature a moral rather than a legal issue.For my part,I think such good deeds as giving up seats to needy people is truly necessary ,but the precondition is that one does this out of true willingness. Only when good deeds are based on good will are the good deeds meaningful.包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、各类资格考试、中学教育、高等教育、 4级作文20篇等内容。
 新东方2012六级热点作文25... 17页 1财富值 四级热点作文20篇(写作小册... ...热点作文 4 09 年 12 月【现学现练】 Directions: For this part, you ...  英语四级写作技巧 英语四级写作高分必背佳... CET4作文万能句子 大学英语四级翻译...2012年12月四级作文范文 5页 免费 大学英语四级作文范文20... 暂无评价 2页 ...  2012.12星火英语四级预测作... 20页 5财富值 2012.12新东方英语四级作文......预测作文 4. On Card Slave “卡奴”是指一个人使用大量的现金卡、信用卡,但...  2012年12月四级作文范文_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区...6 分) 这里引述的例句与考生通篇作文的写作水平是...4. Pollution is still a serious problem, not ...  2012年12月英语六级预测作文20篇 简要介绍资料的主要内容,以获得更多的关注简要介绍...预测作文 4 Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to ...  2012年12月英语四级预测... 1页 免费 2007年6月到2012年12月大... 11页 1下载券喜欢此文档的还喜欢 2013年6月英语四级作文题... 4页 免费 2012年6月英...  洛基英语,免费体验全部在线一对一课程: /wenkxd.htm(报名网址) 2012 年 12 月英语四级答案考试作文范文标准版,考完试的同 学可以对比一下...  四级作文20篇 13页 免费 20篇四级作文背诵篇 2页 1财富值 四级 作文20篇 14页 5财富值 四级考前押题作文20篇 37页 免费 四级考前押题作文20篇 12页 免费 ...  四级作文热点话题20篇万... 9页 免费 热点四级作文 14页 1下载券 四级热点作文...热点作文 4 09 年 12 月【现学现练】 Directions: For this part, you ...

我要回帖

更多关于 巴东新构思作文 的文章

随机推荐