帮我写个高中英语作文文嘛

帮我写一遍关于爱迪生的英语作文,包括三个方面1人物介绍2喜欢他的理由3启示
帮我写一遍关于爱迪生的英语作文,包括三个方面1人物介绍2喜欢他的理由3启示
08-12-28 &
Thomas Edison (), American inventor, one of the greatest inventors of all time. Edison began to work at an early age and continued to work right up until his death. With focus and determination, Edison patented more than 1,000 inventions, including the electric light, the phonograph, and the motion-picture camera. The period from 1879 to 1900, has been called the Age of Edison. 参考资料:百度
请登录后再发表评论!,求求大家了,给我写一篇英语作文,要求如下今年八月,四川省第十二届运动会将在我市举行,全市人民都在积极地为迎接运动会作准备。 为了更好地主办这次运动会,组委会将组建志愿者服务队。假如你是李平,想当一名志愿者,请给组委会写一封信,提出申请。申请内容必须包括以下要点:
1. 我认为志愿者工作很有意义。2. 我是一名初三学生,暑假时间充足。3. 我热爱体育运动,身体强健。4.我性格外向,能与人和睦相处。5. 我乐于助人,能吃苦耐劳。注意:(1) 词数80词左右(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数);
(2) 文中不能出现可能透漏考生真实身份的任何信息;
(3) 覆盖所有要点,可适当发挥,增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear sirs,
My name is Li Ping. I want to be a volunteer for the 12th Sichuan Sports Meeting.
I’m looking forward to your reply.
裤衩°vzjx
I think volunteering is of great significance to our society, wich can enrich our experience as well as improve our ability. Now I am in Junior 3 middile school,so I have enough time in my summer holiday. I love sports and in good health. I'm outgoing. I'm good at getting along well with others. I'm willing to help others and can bear sufferings.
I hope you can give me a chance, thank you very much!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码帮我写篇英语作文 不少于10句话介绍自己的同学 比如 等等..介绍一个好的的同学就行了,求求了!是男的他用he
A吧保护队丶31
我有一个好朋友I have a good friend他是我的同学He is my classmate他和我一起长大He and I grew up with我很了解他I know him他的学习很好He's learning well喜欢踢足球,打篮球Like playing football, basketball夏天我们一起游泳Summer we swim together我们在黑夜里看星星We are the stars in the night我的父亲说我要向我的朋友学习My father said I would like to learn my friend因为他很努力的过每一天Because he worked hard every day to the
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码给力英语-优秀的免费英语学习网站
[英语听力 英语口语 英语作文]
VOA慢速英语和VOA常速英语
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
给力英语,成就未来!
简要归纳情态动词、状语从句、定语从句、过去进行时等的用法。
包括单元词汇和总词汇表,具有复读、听写功能。是教师、学生、家长的好帮手。