其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。小学英语作文_中国作文网
···&|&&
您当前的位置: →
总数:976 篇50篇/页发表日期:
UK is the short form of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or commonly known as Britain. UK is composed of four parts. They are: England, Scotland, Welsh and Northern Island. ...
发表日期:
Life in the city is very different from life in the villages and on the farms. People in large cities are much more careful to respect the privacy of the individual....
发表日期:
Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer....
发表日期:
As far as I'm concerned,we should look at both sides of globalization.Only when we seize the opportunity of development and meet the challenges can we gain the upper hand in the competition....
发表日期:
Solution to the problem requires efforts on both the society and the students....
发表日期:
I am writing this letter to you to express my concern about the sports facilities on campus....
发表日期:
Advertisements are forcing their way into people&s lives. People refer to advertisements in their daily lives because they are consumers....
发表日期:
In a word, I think secondhand goods transaction is a good trading way, but it needs further perfection of the rules....
发表日期:
People are alarmed by the succession of campus fires in recent years. In each of these accidents, heavy casualties were reported & houses were burned down, students lost their lives, and properties were damaged. ...
发表日期:
As it&s known to all, Chinais popular for its emperor of bicycles. This is because our country is still a developing country and few people can afford private cars. The demand for a means of transport is met by making millions of bicycles available....
发表日期:
It is commonly known that drunken driving is a taboo to drivers, for alcohol can penetrate into people's blood, affect their brain and lead to traffic accidents....
发表日期:
Nowadays, with the development of the society, it's greatly need the people who master integrated skills, so that there are a growing number of people attend training classes to master more skills to get a good job. ...
发表日期:
It is not necessary to ban the TV programs presented in local dialects, which will be helpful to foster an even more rich national culture....
发表日期:
Nowadays, with the progress of the medical technology, the cure of some diseases may require the transplantation of some organs from other people. However, the reality is not so optimistic. Not so many people are willing to donate their organs....
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英语写作能力差是大多数学生普遍存在的问题,而这种能力在日益激烈的竞争中又尤为重要。只要我们的学生在平时学习中语言素材积累多了,体裁格式记住了又经常练习不断提高,到作文下笔时就会得心应手、水到渠成。
——《初三英语作文》专题简介
按题材查英语作文
按年级查英语作文
英语作文相关素材
初三英语知识点总结
初中英语作文总结欢迎访问维斯作文网!
梧桐凤琴声起,名动天下。为你奏一梦韶华, 平生山水与歌常伴,造访世外深山桃花。 这一生我愿奏尽青山...
眼前的沙漏一行一行的沙子悄然逝去,我却无动于衷,细沙如青春,我只能眼睁睁看它如花般凋零 亦别无它法...
单薄,安静,嚣张,张牙舞爪,当这样的词语组合在一起之后总给人一种奇怪的心情,被人这么形容的时候我...
写给十年后的自己 十年后的自己,你还好吗?以前的你觉得十年应该是很长的时光,但渐渐长大后,却发现时...
生活需要斗志
纪念张国荣
原创作者: 1140人
&&看不清?
月度排行版
客服QQ:6837464
请务必加上QQ群!打款问题全部在群里通知
QQ群3:暂无

我要回帖

更多关于 巴东新构思作文 的文章

随机推荐