八下高中英语作文80字小作文

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 根据以下提示,用英语写一篇80字的短文,文章的开头已..
书面表达。
&&&& 根据以下提示,用英语写一篇80字的短文,文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数。1. 旅游是一种非常好的活动。它可以… (至少写三点)2. 旅游有时很麻烦,天气多变,钱被偷等… 3. 旅游时应做好充分准备,需了解天气情况…(至少再补充2点)4. 和朋友在一起,可相互照顾,防止发生事故。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Traveling &&&& Traveling is a very good activity._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:期中题
&&&& Travelling is a very good activity. When you are free, you can go to a beautiful place to enjoy thebeautiful view. You can breathe fresh air, meet different people and make friends with them. You canalso eat local nice food. It's good for your health to do so.&&&& &But sometimes, travelling is not an enjoyable thing. For example the weather changes a lot. You mayfeel sick while travelling. Even your money may be stolen.&&&& &When you go on a trip, you must get everything ready. First, you should know about the weather. Second, ask a friend to go with you so that you can help each other. Third you should be careful to keepyourself safe. If you do this, you will enjoy your trip. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 根据以下提示,用英语写一篇80字的短文,文章的开头已..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 根据以下提示,用英语写一篇80字的短文,文章的开头已..”考查相似的试题有:
93317138687285795295931296351126586八年级英语作文 写信介绍北京最值得一去的地方_试题真题_中考网北达教育旗下_北京中考网
假如你的一个外国朋友Tom下个月要来北京旅游,作为一个北京人,请你给他写信介绍北京最值得一去的一些地方,并阐述原因。字数:50字左右。提示:1. What’s the most beautiful scenic spot in Beijing?2. What’s the best shopping mall in Beijing?3. What’s the nicest restaurant in Beijing?Dear Tom,Li YingOne Version:I’m glad to hear that you are coming to Beijing. Let me tell you something about it.As a Beijinger, I think the most beautiful scenic spot&in Beijing is the Great Wall. It’s the longest wall in the world. You can not only enjoy the inviting views but also learn about Chinese history and culture. Taking photos there is a great idea. Besides, you can go to Joy City Shopping Mall. It’s one of the biggest shopping malls in Beijing. You can buy some good things at a good price. In the end, remember to taste the food in Quanjude. It has the most delicious food――Beijing Roast Duck. You will never forget it.I hope you will have a good time in Beijing.爱英语吧公告:强烈鄙视北京中考网抄袭我站资料行为!
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴
快速导入链接网站假如你是李梅,是一名八年级的学生,请比较一下你在小学和中学的成长记录,请你写一篇80字英语作文_百度作业帮
假如你是李梅,是一名八年级的学生,请比较一下你在小学和中学的成长记录,请你写一篇80字英语作文
假如你是李梅,是一名八年级的学生,请比较一下你在小学和中学的成长记录,请你写一篇80字英语作文
Two years ago.I was a primary school student.Now I am a student of Grade Eight in a middle school.I'm 6 cm taller and I'm heavier than before.In primary school,I had only five subjects,but now I have to learn ten subjects.I like taking with my classmates and I'm more outing than before.As for health,I'm healthier now than two years ago.But I must study hard because I am not as good at my schoolwork as before.查看: 4909|回复: 3
My School Life初一下册作文100词左右40字50字60字70字80字90字100字120字作文
My School Life初一下册
& &&&My school lifeMy school life is colorful.
I have eight lessons every day. They are math lesson, Chinese lesson,&&English lesson and so on.
I think my teacher is really friendly to me. They always help me with my study. For example, my Chinese teacher always helps me to learn Chinese.
After school, I usually play sports with my classmates. We usually play footballs. I think it is good for my health.
& &&&MY SCHOOL&&LIFE
& && & Hi!I'm Shi&&Jiming, a student of Class 7, Grade 8. At school, my teachrs and classmates are very friendly to me . My school life is ve-ry interesting. I like it very much.
& && & Class begin at 8:00 a.m . I have four classes in the morning an-d two class in the afternoon& &. I study Chinese , English , art ,politics , history , geogrophy, biology and some&&other subjects .Enlish is my favorite subject and I often speak Enlish with my classmates. I don't like hostory. I think it's a little boring.
& && &&&After school, I often play basketball with my classmates. It's my favorite outdoor activity.
& && &&&Do you think my school life is very intersing? What about yours? Can you tell me something about it?
& && &Hi,Chen Shang.&&Hello,Zhao Xinyue.&&We have a new classroom.& &
Really?&&Let's go and have a look.&&Wow, it's big and beautiful!&&
Look ,he teacher'sdesk is grey、the floor is black、the door is    
white、the wall is green and white 、and the desks and chairs are yellow.
& &&&Good afternoon. Let's clean the classroom& &Good idea! Let's clean&&the
desks and&&chairs . OK. Let's&&sweep the floor . All right.&&Let me
clean the blackboard. Let me&&clean the window. Let me clean the doors .
Look at the picture and the photo . Oh ! They are nice! Good afternoon ,
Miss Yang !Wow! Its nice and clean . Good job !
& & Hi .YU Yue . I have a new school bag .&&Really ?&&What colour is&&it ? Guess !
Green and blue? No, it's pink and blue . Look !Wow ! It's nice !
& &Mom, my school bag is very&&heavy . What's in it ? Look !An English book、
a Chinese book、a math book、Two&&story-books、five note
books、a pencil-case、three pens、 six pencils and four little     
sharpeners . Oh, your schoolbag is really heavy.
         开学第一天
  喂,陈尚。嗨,赵心月。我们有一个新教室。真的吗?让我们去看看吧。哇!它又大又漂亮!看!讲台是灰色的、地板是黑色的、门是白色的、墙是绿色和白色的、桌子和椅子是黄色的。
  下午好。让我们打扫教室吧。好主意!让我们擦桌子和椅子吧。好的。让我们扫地吧。好吧。让我擦黑板吧。让我擦窗户吧。让我擦门吧。看看这张图片和照片。哦!它们很漂亮!下午好,杨老师!哇!它又干净又漂亮。干得好!
  喂,于悦。我有一个新书包。真的吗?它是什么颜色的?猜一猜!绿色和蓝色?不是,它是粉色和蓝色的。看!哇!它很漂亮!
  妈妈,我的书包非常重。里面有什么?看!一本英语书、一本语文书、一本数学书、两本课外书、五个笔记本、一个文具盒、三支钢笔、六支铅笔和四个小卷笔刀。哦,你的书包真的很重。
  自评:这是假期英语辅导班老师留的一篇英语小作文,我试着用学过的句型,写了《开学第一天》,这是我第一次用英语写小作文,请博友们多多指导和点评
My school life
& & Hi! I'm Zhang Hao, a student of Class5,Grade7.At school, my teachers and classmates are very kind to me. My school life is very interesting. I like it very much.
& &Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. I four classes in the morning and there class in the afternoon.I study Chinese, English, math, politics, geography, history, biology and some other subje-cts. English is my favorite subject, but I don't like math. I think it's a little diffculf and bo-ring. What do you think?
& &After school I often play football with my classmates, It's my favorite outdoor activity. Sometimes play basketball with my classmates.
& &Do you think my school life is very interting? What about yours? Can you tell me some thing about it ?
  嗨,我叫张昊,是七年级五班的一个学生,我的老师和同学们对我很好,我的学校生活非常有趣,我很喜欢这里。
& &我们8:00开始上课,上午四节课,下午三节课。我学习语文、英语、数学、政治、地理、历史、生物和一些别的课程,英语是我最喜欢的科目,但是我不喜欢数学,我认为它有一点难和无趣,你认为呢?
& &下午放学我经常和我的同学踢足球,这是我最喜欢的户外活动,有时我会和我的同学打篮球。
& &你认为我的学校有趣吗?你的呢?你能把你的学校生活告诉我吗?)