百分悬赏,高中英语作文文

.对的悬赏100分英语作文,要在写的过程中回答这几个问题哦,文中不可以出现这个题目,不要太复杂,80词吧:How old are you?When is your birthday?What festival do you have at school?When is the festival?What kind of clo_百度作业帮
.对的悬赏100分英语作文,要在写的过程中回答这几个问题哦,文中不可以出现这个题目,不要太复杂,80词吧:How old are you?When is your birthday?What festival do you have at school?When is the festival?What kind of clo
.对的悬赏100分英语作文,要在写的过程中回答这几个问题哦,文中不可以出现这个题目,不要太复杂,80词吧:How old are you?When is your birthday?What festival do you have at school?When is the festival?What kind of clothes(movies)do you like?When do you often go to a clothes store(movie)?作文开头以My name is Jet.( )中的movie也要回答 对的悬赏100分
My name is Jet.I am 13 years old.My birthday is January first.I have an art festival at school.It is on March second .I like red T-shirt and white shoes very much.I often go to a clothes store on weekends with my friends.I often go to movies on weekends,too.
相信自己,你一定能写出来的。我们帮你写是害了你啊!自己经常写英语小作文是对自己英语水平的一个提高,并且会逐渐适应,。
作业应该自己写哦!想当年,我的初一也是这么熬过来的!写多了,就熟练了。况且这篇也不难嘛!
自己作业自己写
多写,不要丢分
扫描下载二维码急求!英语故事,最好是本书ps:百分悬赏还有三个要求:(1)要有趣.(2)要4~6年级小孩看的懂.(3)只要书名就好了_百度作业帮
急求!英语故事,最好是本书ps:百分悬赏还有三个要求:(1)要有趣.(2)要4~6年级小孩看的懂.(3)只要书名就好了
急求!英语故事,最好是本书ps:百分悬赏还有三个要求:(1)要有趣.(2)要4~6年级小孩看的懂.(3)只要书名就好了
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S.Lewis-The Lion,the Witch and the Wardrobe-Prince Caspian-The Voyage of the Dawn Treader-The Silver Chair-The Horse and His Boy-The Magician's Nephew-The Last BattleThe Chronicles of Narnia is a series of seven fantasy novels for children written by C.S.Lewis.It is considered a classic of children's literature and is the author's best-known work,having sold over 100 million copies in 47 languages.内容丰富、精采、有趣味、标准英文文法又易看
狐狸与猎狗、伊索寓言
穿越时空的奶酪(汉英对照)米奇妙妙屋智慧双语故事(迪士尼英语家庭版)(套装全4册)疯狂木乃伊(汉英对照) [平装] 童话英文1:看童话故事学英语 [平装]小学生英文幽默故事:林克妈妈的自然拼音快乐读本 [平装]贝贝熊系列丛书(桥梁书1-3年级)(套装共5册) [平装]...
京东团购上有少儿迪斯尼乐园,不错的,小学之前都适用
扫描下载二维码求一英语作文,100分悬赏,越快越好younth the middle age ,the old(年轻人,中年人,老年人)只是这个题目,没有其他要求.写成散文最好.150字以上200字以下 ,一百分悬赏,不错的话追加分.最好是是自己_百度作业帮
求一英语作文,100分悬赏,越快越好younth the middle age ,the old(年轻人,中年人,老年人)只是这个题目,没有其他要求.写成散文最好.150字以上200字以下 ,一百分悬赏,不错的话追加分.最好是是自己
求一英语作文,100分悬赏,越快越好younth the middle age ,the old(年轻人,中年人,老年人)只是这个题目,没有其他要求.写成散文最好.150字以上200字以下 ,一百分悬赏,不错的话追加分.最好是是自己手写.csu我们这很多人都提了这个问题,怕雷同,很多人写一样的就不好了
勇哥专属7tny
The Youth”, as the very beginning station of our lives, is a very beautiful place, which is decorated with hopes and all kinds of beautiful dreams, which promises us a dream-like bright future. Being a station filled with youngsters, “The Youth” is a rather noisy place where the youngsters express their ambitions and cloudy cry their rebellious ideas … “The Middle Age” is located on the half road of our lives. Much different from “The Youth ” which is fully decorated with kinds of beautiful dreams , “The Middle Age” is full of serious duties and responsibilities ,which, though is not as beautiful as the youth ,is more magnificent with the decoration of all those responsible hearts for family and society. “The Old” is the last station of our life. When we arrive at it, we will have stepped into our old ages ,being the “elders”, respected by our children and the society. “The Old” is not as noisy as “The Youth” nor is as serious as “The Middle Age” ,but it is peaceful and tranquil , decorated with all kinds of wonderful experiences and interesting stories about one’s past ---those “good old days” . Though it is the last station of our lives, “The old” is really an arresting place, because it is filled with superb wisdom of life drawn from the previous stations: The Youth and The Middle Age
Growing old is not exactly pleasant for people in youth-oriented American culture. Most Americans like to look young, act young and feel young. As the old saying goes, "You&re as young as you fe...
Growing old is not exactly pleasant for people in youth-oriented American culture. Most Americans like to look young, act young and feel young. As ...
扫描下载二维码百分悬赏,英语作文急!350字 Write a letter to a friend you haven't seen or spoken to in a long time. Tell her/him about what you have been doing and ask them how they are and what they have been up to recently!
(在校大学生,现在在_百度作业帮
百分悬赏,英语作文急!350字 Write a letter to a friend you haven't seen or spoken to in a long time. Tell her/him about what you have been doing and ask them how they are and what they have been up to recently!
(在校大学生,现在在
百分悬赏,英语作文急!350字 Write a letter to a friend you haven't seen or spoken to in a long time. Tell her/him about what you have been doing and ask them how they are and what they have been up to recently!
(在校大学生,现在在广州学英语)可以写学习也可以就写最近去哪玩了 给点观后感
Dear Mike,Hello.It has been a long time since we met last time.How is everything going with recently? I am writing to tell you something about me.The final exam is coming,and I have been busy preparing for it.In order to achieve high grades,I have to work until mid night every day.But don't worry,I think I can manage it.What's more,I have joined the school literature club.There is a lot of work for me to do,such as writing essays and organizing a series of activities.
Mike,what have you been doing these days? You told me last time you would pay your first visit to Beijing.Have you been there?Reards
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 巴东新构思作文 的文章

随机推荐