diy yogurt高中英语作文文

如何写制作食物英语作文_百度知道
如何写制作食物英语作文
提问者采纳
好,营养丰富的酸奶水果沙拉就做成了,将你喜欢的水果去皮切丁,也得放入冰箱的冷藏室。如果想给沙拉添一点色彩。水果沙拉的用料分量可根据多少人用餐来定. Fruit salad ingredients and components according to how many to order meals,如红色的草莓酸奶等,以至酱裹不住水果丁, also can adorn some yogurt。 首先,西瓜就不能作水果沙拉, add yogurt,影响口感和色泽。Yogurt fruit saladIngredients。 水果沙拉虽容易做,但要注意口感、梨和香蕉即可, would you like the fruit peel of dicing。 第四,却有一些注意事项, just match ivory yogurt, nutrient-rich yogurt fruit salad is made,也可点缀一些其它颜色的酸奶,酸奶本身都带有一定酸味。其它水果如草莓。 一般最大众化的苹果,因为里面的水果都是糖水泡的,因为时间长了,轻轻搅拌均匀,正好和乳白色的酸奶相配、猕猴桃,不容易空干水分、密瓜等,再倒入酸奶:你所喜欢的各种水果。高脂酸奶往往太稠,清香扑鼻,因此做沙拉的水果甜度要高一些才好吃,酸甜可口。 第二, a plate of sparkling white, don&#39,切开的水果会“生锈”,需要挑选。 第三,所选水果不能是那种切成丁要出很多汁水的,苹果和梨则因品种不同而甜度不一: what you like all kinds of fruit and yogurtYogurt fruit salad is very simple actually, fragrant,不要因为追求色彩而破坏沙拉的纯正风味。例如,同样道理,罐头水果也不易做沙拉. They all have in common is fleshy show pale yellow or white,它们的共同点是肉质都显淡黄色或白色,水果沙拉最好现做现吃.Generally the most popular apples。如果要事先准备好. If you want to add a little color to salad、酸奶 其实酸奶水果沙拉得做法很简单, gently stir well,酸奶要选低脂的品种,作出沙拉不好看, but should pay attention to taste,t cry because it is the pursuit of pure color of the salad flavor:制作酸奶水果沙拉原料,因为这会使酸奶稀释,而且时间最好不要超过一小时。香蕉一般甜度足够,一盘洁白亮丽, other color such as red strawberry yogurt, sweet and delicious,也与水果的清爽特点不符,也可单独或混合在一起做成沙拉
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文 以How do you make an apple milk shake 为题,写出 材料:two apples ,two glasses of yogurt 工具:a knife a blender 提示词语:peel,pour,cup up,turn on_百度作业帮
求英语作文 以How do you make an apple milk shake 为题,写出 材料:two apples ,two glasses of yogurt 工具:a knife a blender 提示词语:peel,pour,cup up,turn on
材料:two apples ,two glasses of yogurt 工具:a knife a blender 提示词语:peel,pour,cup up,turn on
first,peel two apples and cut up it, then put
apples into the
blender and pour the yogurt into biender ,turn on the blender,drink the milk shake制作三明治英语作文_百度知道
制作三明治英语作文
Put the relish on the beef.NextHow to make a beef sandwich,put the butter on a slice of bread,cut up a potato,put another slice of bread on the top你可以参照书上的Unit7
3a.Finally.Then,put some lettcue and the beef slice on the bread .Put the potato on the bread?First
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Sandwich is a kind of food that are very convenient for us to carry and
it is quite easy to make a tasteful sandwich.I truly hope ypu can enjoy it.Finally.To add some vitamin into the sandwich.It all depend on your favor ,a delicious sandwich is almost made.Ok,you need to slice the toasts into two triangles,personally.If you want the sandwich to be spicy, I prefer the apple having the peel,i suggest to cut up the apple into pieces and sandwich them between the toasts.But.Oh.You need to peel the apple before cutting it into pieces because it would be cleaner and more tasteful,rememberFirst put some yogurt between two pieces of toast and with honey,you probably could add a slice of turkey with some onions on it
Last Sunday I went to see my aunt with my brother. My aunt made some beef sandwiches for us. They were very delicious. After lunch, I asked my aunt to teach me how to make a beef sandwich.
First, she put a teaspoon of butter on a slice of bread. After that, she cut up an onion and a tomato. She added them to the bread. Then she put some lettuce and four slices of beef on the bread. Next she put two teaspoons of relish on the beef. Finally, she put another slice of bread on the top.And a sandwiches was be made successfully.
put a teaspoon of butter on a slice of bread. After that,
cut up an onion and a tomato. She added them to the bread. Then
put some lettuce and four slices of beef on the bread. Next put two teaspoons of relish on the beef. Finally,
put another slice of bread on the top.And a sandwiches was be made successfully.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 巴东新构思作文 的文章

随机推荐