求高中英语作文文Our out

第三方登录:【英语】2014年最新高中英语作文优秀范文汇总(每天背一篇,作文大提高)
【英语】2014年最新高中英语作文优秀范文汇总(每天背一篇,作文大提高)
范文1:大学生参军 &&&&&& &&&&&& 范文2:秋游
范文3:学会质疑 &&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& 范文4:燃烧成功的欲望
范文5:如何选择朋友 &&& &&&&&& 范文6:分享的意义
范文7:纪律之我见 &&&&&& &&&&&& 范文8:广告的利与弊
范文9:诚实、诚信 &&&&&& &&&&&& 范文10:信心与希望
范文11:志愿者 &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& 范文12:跨文化
范文13:财富、健康、幸福 & 范文14:成长的烦恼
范文15:开卷有益 && &&&&&& &&&&&& 范文16:科学农场
(加我特别关心吧)
高中英语作文:
College students Join The Army
参军对于大学生来说是一个很好的选择。军队是一个国家最重要的组成部分。如今,很多大学生都愿意去参军,是什么原因呢?
首先,大学生参军有很多优惠政策,如减免学费,工资补贴。更重要的是,我认为参军可以丰富我的想法。在我看来,这是参军最重要的原因,不管你是一名学生或其他人,两年的培训可以练就一个强壮的身体。
我想参军。我的家人对我的决定感到很高兴。因为我想成为一个伟大而坚强的女人,并且改变我在我朋友面前的形象。更重要的是,我想体验一下军旅生活;我觉得那会是在我的整个人生中丰富多彩的时刻。
范文2:秋游
Perhaps autumn is the most pleasant season of the year. The weather is neither too hot nor too cold. It is the best time for going on a trip.
,',()!
范文3:学会质疑 &&&&&
高中英语作文范文:学会质疑
在地球没有被证明是圆的以前人们普遍接受的事实是它是扁平的。这个事实得到了广泛的认同以至于没人敢去验证它是否正确因为大家担心如果航行的船只一跨过地平线就会从边界上掉下去。换句话说因为大家都相信这件事情不能做于是就没有人去做。
这种状况一直延续到哥伦布质疑这个常识的那一刻如果不是会怎样这个疑问彻底拓宽了他祖国的疆域改写了历史并且永久性地改变了人们所接受的现实。
尽管我们倾向于把现实视为累积经验的毫无争议的基础但是每当有人撼动了传统智慧的边界现实的定义也就随之改变。当我们认知的现实发生变化我们的行为由于那些最新被认为是可能的东西也会发生相应的变化。当哥伦布从新大陆返航一张新的世界地图就被绘制出来了这张新地图开创了一个勇于探险和冒险的新时代。
纵观整个历史不可能变成可能的例子不胜枚举。当查克耶格尔驾驶型飞机腾空而起的时候他就颠覆了世界上存在声障的神话。他的训练和天分加上当代的新技术不仅帮助他超越了声速也再次证明了即使是所谓的技术障碍也能够被克服。
在我的演讲会上经常有许多人走过来说我永远不会成功因为我父母不支持我我没有受过良好的教育无法创造财富或者我无法追求自己的梦想因为我有太多的责任。我甚至听到有人说我不能做自己想做的事因为我没有钱。这种种言辞清楚地显示出他们思维的边缘效应他们正在接受某种由自己的经验证明的所谓真理遇到了他们不敢逾越的个人边界。
其实这样的信念才能带来成功我拥有能够带来无尽财富和巨大成功的所有一切。有史以来最成功的投资人沃伦巴菲特曾经被问到现在你有数不尽的财富你是怎样创造这一切的他回答说哦我可以买下任何我想要的东西他顿了一下补充说不过我一直都可以。巴菲特在创造出现有财富之前已经把这些财富装进头脑里了。理性的人调整自己以便适应这个世界肖伯纳认为不理性的人坚持改变世界以适应自己。因此所有的进步都有赖于不理性的人。当我们超越自己内心的边界就会发现一个全新的世界里面有我们可能的未来。
让我们玩一个小游戏它叫什么是可能的。在字典里可能的意思是能够或者也许存在、发生或者完成的东西请你用是或不是来回答下面每个问题。今天在这世界上的某个地方是否会有人取得这些成就
在银行中有一百万美元存款可能吗
有一份成功的事业可能吗
带着对生活的激情醒来可能吗
拥有快乐、友爱的人际关系可能吗
找到你一生要投身的职业并且在大多数时间里对生活充满热情可能吗
在回答问题的时候你也许会感受到这种游戏的负面效应。这种效应叫做是的但是。是的但是是诸如是的但是那不会发生在我身上或者是的但那是因为他们有我没有的特权等等。
从现在开始忘掉是的但是。现在你做的就是认识到这样一种可能性即世界是由无数从最好到最坏的经历组成的。正如有人曾说过的头脑就像降落伞在打开的时候工作得最好。我的承诺是如果你能够广开思路就会享受到更加丰富、更加充实的人生。
范文4:燃烧成功的欲望
The motivation to succeed comes from the burning desire to achieve a purpose. Napoleon Hill wrote, "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
将猛按入水喘息
成功的行动来自于那燃烧着的想要达成目的的欲望。拿破仑希尔写道成功的意念能够到达个人的构想与信念所能到达的任何地方。
一个年轻人向苏格拉底询问成功的秘诀苏格拉底让年轻人第二天早晨到河边见他。他们见面后苏格拉底叫年轻人和他一起走向河里当河水淹至他们的脖子时苏格拉底出其不意地抓住年轻人并把其压入水中那人想要挣出水面而强壮有力的苏格拉底将他摁在水中直到他变得无力抗争脸色发青。苏格拉底将他的头拖出水面这个年轻人所做的第一件事就是大口喘息后深吸一口气。苏格拉底问当你闷在水里的时候你最想要的是什么年轻人回答说空气。苏格拉底说那就是成功的秘诀。当你像渴望空气一样渴望成功你就能够获得它没有其他的秘密了。
强烈的欲望是一切成功的起点正如小火苗不能放出大量的热一样一个微小的愿望也不能促成伟大的成就。
范文5:如何选择朋友 &&&&
How to choose Friends
正如谚语所说的那样,患难见真情。朋友在我们日常生活中扮演着非常重要的角色。然而,如何交到一个好朋友是我们大多数人都遇到过的问题。
首先,好朋友应该是有他们自己的处事原则。我们应该认识到这样一个事实,坚持自己原则的人一般都是具有高尚的品格。因此,这样的人值得我们去交朋友。
然后,我想说的是,好的朋友应该是充满真诚的。这样的朋友有一颗赤子之心,我们能用心来彼此交流。
最后,拥有积极心态的朋友就像美丽的阳光。他们能够照亮我们忧郁的心情,驱走乌云,给我们鼓励。
能交到有以上三个特征的朋友将会是我们巨大的财富。
范文6:分享的意义
The Meaning of Sharing
我相信在我们还是小孩的时候,我们就被教导要学会与人分享。起初,我不是很明白。但现在我慢慢地了解了。分享快乐会让我更加快乐,而和朋友分享我的悲伤也会减轻我的悲伤。当我告诉我的朋友我在朗诵比赛上取得第一名的时候,他们都向我表示祝贺,并说了很多好话,这让我感到更开心。当被老师责备时,我告诉我的朋友,说出来能让我感到舒服。此外,他们的安慰也能让我感到更舒适。更重要的是,分享我的经验给他们,能够帮助他们使我感到很满足。不管怎么说,与别人分享我的情感,事情让我觉得很棒。你最好也努力尝试着分享,之后你就会明白了。
范文7:纪律之我见
&My View on Discipline
几乎所有的外资企业都奉承企业先要有纪律才有效率,但是他们是怎么做的呢?
领导者说话算数、说到做到,是纪律的开始,影响所及,团队成员每一个人都说到做到,纪律团队就形成了。
领导者自己也要小心谨慎,下令前一定要思考再三,否则一旦令出不行,组织的纪律当场荡然无存。
纪律是组织文化的一部分如何规范团队的纪律,是极大的学问,因为纪律是组织中的无形氛围,是组织文化的一部分,要求每一个人都讲信用、说到做到。
范文8:广告的利与弊
Advantages and Disadvantages of advertising
高中英语作文范文:广告的利与弊
范文9:诚实、诚信
作文要求:
例:、生活中确实存在不讲诚信的现象
、举一例说明如,有毒奶粉、冒名顶替上大学、考试作弊等
、讲求诚信的意义
范文10:信心与希望
作文要求:
例:、生活中困难不可避免,面对困难需要信心
、试举一例说明信心在学习考试、生活等方面的作用
、你对困难的态度
范文11:志愿者 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
作文要求:
例:假设你是健康俱乐部的一位志愿者,根据以下要点,写一篇短文,帮助广大市民更好地了解和预防流感:该流感已在许多国家爆发,病例每天持续增多
该流感与其他季节性流感传播方式一样,通过咳嗽、喷嚏等在人群中传播
建议:不随便当众咳嗽、打喷嚏,经常洗手,生病时在家休息
你所在的城市即将举办国际贸易博览会。有关部门现向全社会招聘志愿者。要求:
具有为国际友人服务的热情
掌握丰富的文化知识,既是服务人员,也是文化的使者
具有流利的英语表达能力,能做好沟通工作。
假如你叫李华,请根据以上要求,写一封想作博览会志愿者的申请信。
要求:字迹工整,词左右。开头已写好,不计入总词数。
生词:国际贸易博览会
范文12:跨文化
作文要求:
例:假设你叫李华,你的外国朋友想了解中国的春节,请根据以下提纲,给他写一封短信:
、春节在中国人中的地位
、春节前,人们
、春节期间,人们参考词汇:对联爆竹
范文13:财富、健康、幸福 & 范文
根据下面提示,写一篇《财富与快乐》的短文。
一些人认为财富能带来快乐。
另一些人认为钱多了不是一件好事。
提出自己的看法。
注意:单词数个左右。
Wealth and Happiness
最近,你班同学展开了一场讨论,主题是:。请你根据下表提供的信息,写一篇词左右的文章,介绍一下你们讨论的情况。
一些人认为财富更重要,一些人认为健康更重要
没有钱万万不行
想办法多挣钱
健康是本钱
要爱惜身体
个人看法:更看重健康。身体不好,钱再多也无济于事。
Wealth & Health
14:成长的烦恼
The Growing Pains
小的时候,我们都渴望长大,以便能脱离父母的管束,甚至离他们远远的。自从孩提起,在学校我们就被老师管着,在家又得忍受父母的絮絮叨叨。这就是我们成长中的烦恼。此外,学习、友情,有时候甚至校园恋情都会来叨扰我们。但是,随着慢慢长大,我们逐渐发现以上这些根本称不上是成长的烦恼,还有很多更烦恼的事让我们纠结不已。例如,我们慢慢地对一些简单的快乐麻木了,于是就失去这些快乐了,我们变得很难发自内心地微笑了。还有,我们正处在渴望长大但又害怕长大的阶段,这种矛盾情绪折磨着我们。但是,不管在成长的过程中遭遇到什么,它们都是我们生活中的一部分,我们要乐观地接受,不让烦恼挤走快乐。
范文15:开卷有益 &&&
In my opinion, reading is of great benefit to us. Forone thing, reading is a good way to make one more intelligent. For another,good habit and active attitude can be formed through it. Just as an old sayinggoes, books are the ladder of human progress. So important are books that weshould attach significance to it.
范文16:科学农场
Science of Farming
发表评论:
馆藏&31353
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&求英语作文Our out -of-class activities
Some students like to participate actively in after class activities.They think after class activities are an integral part of school life.By going in for such activities,they can learn what they can’t learn from books,which will be beneficial to them in the future.Others,however,don’t like after class activities at all.They think that a student’s work at school is learning theoretical knowledge and nothing else.Taking part in after class activities is a waste of the valuable time at school.In my opinion,every student should engage in some after class activities because from these activities we can learn many valuable things that we won’t learn in classrooms.School is not just a place for learning the difference between "lie" or "lay",or what caused the hours of the daily schedule.Finally,after class activities broaden our circle of acquaintances.No amount of ordinary school work can take the place of friends acquired in the informal familiarities of activities.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求30篇100字英语作文带翻译
求30篇100字英语作文带翻译
求30篇100字英语作文带翻译的,速度 !谢谢了!!!
不区分大小写匿名
You&d better go to hell soon , get the fuck out of my face ~!!!
1.I’m very happy to receive your letter, and I’m glad to hear that you will go to China to learn Chinese here. I have already found a fiat for you. It is on Fangcao Street, which is not far from Jianxin Chinese School. Bus No.11 can take you there, and it is one stop before the Chinese School. The flat is on the third floor with 3 rooms, one of which is bedroom, the other two are bathroom and kitchen. There are a bed, a sofa, a desk and some chairs in this 25 square-metres small fiat, and the rent is 500 yuan per month. Maybe this fiat is not as good as your wish, but I’ll try my best to meet your needs. If it is not suitable enough, write to me and I will look for another better place. Hope you will come here soon! All the best! Yours, Li Hua 我很高兴收到你的信,我很高兴地听到你会去中国且在我们这里学习中文的消息。我已经找到了寓所。在芳草街,不远处就是我们的中文学校。乘坐11号巴士就可以到达,前一站就是中文学校。寓所是在三楼,有3个房间,其中一个是卧室,其他两个卫生间和厨房。有一张床,一个沙发和一个办公桌,25平方米小公寓里有椅子,租金是每月500元。也许这房子不如你的愿望,但我会尽我所能,满足您的需求。如果还不够,给我写信,我会寻找另外一个更好的地方。 希望你能很快来到这里! 就到这里啦! 此致, 李华
2.My School I study in the No. I middle school, where there are three grades and thirty-two classes. It is not big but very beautiful. In the center of the school there is a new teaching building, which is very clean and beautiful. The lab building and the library are to the east of the new building. There all kinds of book in the library. You can enioy them as many as you like. South of the new building lies a playground and it's very big. On the playground, you can have sports such as football. basketball. You'd better play basketball as there are four basketball grounds in our school, You can enjoy yourself very much. There are many trees in our school.Grass is everywhere. In front of the new building there are two gardens in which, there are flowers of all colours. We are studying hard in our school, Our life is happy and intcrcsting. I love our school very much. 我的学校 我就读于一中。学校有3个年级,32个班,它并不大,但是很漂亮。 校园中央是新建成的干净、美丽的教学大楼。实验楼和图书楼在新楼的东侧。图书馆有各种各样的书,你可以随意阅读。操场在新楼的南边,它很大,你可以在操场上做你喜欢的运动,如足球、篮球。你最好打篮球——因为学校共有四块篮球场地——你一定会玩得十分尽兴。 学校种了许多树木,草坪随处可见。新楼的前面有两个花园;园里的鲜花五颜六色。 我们学习刻苦,生活愉快而有趣。我爱我们的学校。
3.When the enviroment is mentioned,a beautiful view will arise in my mind:white clouds flying across the blue sky,green grassplot sprinkied with colorful flowers and small animals playing happily among the trees...So amazing,but it is so far from us . Now the world has become crowded ,forests are dispearing,rivers are polluting with dangerous chemical,lovely birds loss their warm houses... My dear friends ,we must wake up and do something to change it __in better ways ! Saving the recource ,the batteries,the aged newspapers ,the empty glass bottles,we will classify them,then put them in dwhen we shopping ,we will bring nylon bags instmaking the best use of nature light and shut off the electrical light conveniently... All in all,we should start from every little thing around us .Come on ,my dear friends ,with this new start ,I firmly believe ,that we will live in a brand new age of green trees ,clean air ,crystal water ,blue sky and more promising world!Of course ,the fairy of nature--- graceful swans will come back to us and live with us forever ! 一说到环境,我的脑海中就会浮现一幅美丽的场景:湛蓝的天空中白云朵朵,嫩绿的草地上花儿缤纷,就连小动物们都在树丛间快乐的嬉戏玩耍,多么迷人的画面啊,而它却离我们好远。现在的世界变得拥挤不堪,森林不见了,小河被危险的化学物质污染了,可爱的小鸟也失去了那温暖的小窝。亲爱的朋友们,我们得觉醒了,让我们做些事情来使一切变得更好吧。让我们珍惜能源,将废电池,旧报纸,空的玻璃瓶,都一一归类,放到不同的垃圾桶里。当我们购物的时候,请自带尼龙袋而不是塑料袋。请利用自然之光吧,不用时自觉地关掉电灯。总之,让我们从身边的小事做起。来吧,亲爱的朋友们,从现在开始,我坚信,我们将迎来一个全新的时代:嫩绿的树木,新鲜的空气,清澈的河水,蔚蓝的天空,一个更加光明的未来。当然,那大自然的精灵,那优雅的白天鹅将一定会回到我们身边,与我们同在。
4.Flute " Robinson Crusoe " of good fortune, novelist of British, describe protagonist drift about on the island, overcome the difficulty, the legend story of pioneering an enterprise with painstaking efforts. Novel write true naturally, legendary. The protagonist plants the crops on the detached island, puts up the log cabin, has eaten the innumerable trials and tribulations, survive. Want, go back human world anxious, want to go how about go out of these damnable place only like make him to be fascinated, result fail, get back to, long separated for Britain for 28 year give me enlightenment by " Robinson's records of adventure " on 1868 year finally, tanacity of him let me wait for a chance to cause trouble, want, march toward another goal for life, look like Robinson like that spend one's own strength,reach ideal realm one's own. We need possess Robinson so spirit of struggle diligently. 英国小说家笛福的《鲁滨逊漂流记》描述了主人公漂流海岛,战胜困难,艰苦创业的传奇故事. 小说写得真实自然,富有传奇色彩.主人公在孤岛上种庄稼,搭木屋,吃了千辛万苦,生存下来.但想回人间的心切,使他着迷般地只想到如何走出这个鬼地方,结果还是失败了,最后于1868年回到阔别28年的英国 《鲁滨孙漂流记》给我以启示,他的顽强让我蠢蠢欲动,想要迈向人生的另一目标,像鲁滨孙那样用自己的力量,到达自己理想的境界。 我们需要具备鲁滨逊那样的刻苦奋斗的精神.
5. How time flies(时间过得真快),unconsciously(不知不觉地) the next winter vacation (寒假)will soon come.In order to improve(提高) myself as well as enjoy a happy holiday,I made the winter vacation plan. Firstly i want to continue with my study,i think study is a life process,so no matter what the situation I am in,i will look for chances to continue it.I have bought several new books ,including those books on my major(专业)and some novels ,I will try to finish reading them in the holiday and write notes. Secondly,since it is the holiday,I will share it with my family and friends .You know the spring festival will soon come, I believe I would chatting and play games with my friends and family .I think I will enjoy the vacation.
译文:时间过得真快,不知不觉得下一个寒假就要到了,为了提高我自己同时快乐的度过假期,我制定了寒假计划。 首先,我会继续学习,我认为学习是一种终身的过程,所以不管我处在那种情况之下,我都会寻找机会学习。我已经买了一些新书,这些书有的跟我的专业有关,也包括一些小说。我将努力读完他们并写下读书笔记。 (英语作文网收集整理) 其次,既然是放假,我将和我的家人朋友一起度过,你知道春节就要来临了,届时我会和我的家人朋友一起聊天啊,玩游戏啊等等,我相信我定会度过一个快乐的假期。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Way to Keep Healthy &&&&&&It's important for us to be healthy all our life.&&We can't study or work well without healthy body.&&&&&&there're many ways to keep healthy. First of all, we should keep taking exercises every day. We can walk to school instead of taking a bus. After school, we can spend an hour playing ball games.&&If we live in a high-rise,&&we can walk upstairs or downstairs. Second, we should have a balanced diet. Finally, we must remember: "Early to bed, early to rise is the way to keep healthy, wealthy and wise."&
途径保持健康非常重要,我们将我们所有的生命健康。我们不能学习或工作以及没有健康的身体。有很多种方式,以保持身体健康。首先,我们应该考虑演习每天。我们可以步行到学校而不是采取公共汽车。放学后,我们就可以花一个小时打球。如果我们生活在一个高增长,我们可以步行上楼或下楼。第二,我们应该有一个均衡的饮食。最后,我们必须记住: “早睡觉,早上升的方式是保持健康,富裕和明智的。
7.&The&Earth——Our&Mother-地球——我们的母亲
The Earth——Our Mother&& Pcople often say that the earth is like our mother. She gives life to all the living things on the earth and provides us with air, food, water and other essential things we need for living.&& Once she was beautifhl and rich, but now she becomes dirtier and dirtier, poorer and poorer. It is due to what we have done to her. Please have a good look at her: polluted rivers and lakes, growing deserts, the destruction of the forests and wild life, and the depletion of the ozone layer…&& Can she bear to see her children putting the waste here and there? Can she bear too see her children cutting down the trees and destroying the grassland, to see the acid rain destroying everything? Can we bear to see our mother suffering so much? Isn' it time for us to ask ourselves whether this is the way to treat our mother?&& Floods, draughts, acid rain…,these are the punishments from nature. Everyone should know that there is only one earth, lfwe go on treating her like this, it won' t be fit for us to live in any longer. It' s time for us to love her, take good care of her and cure her. We should save the earth so as to save ourselves.地球——我们的母亲&& 人们经常说地球就像我们的母亲。她给了地球上所有生物生命,给我们提供生活所必需的空气、食物、水和一切基本的需要。&& 曾经她美丽富饶,而现在她变得越来越脏,越来越贫脊,那都是我们造成的。请好好看一看她:受污染的江河湖海、扩张的沙漠、森林和野生生物的毁灭、臭氧层的耗尽……&& 她能忍受她的孩子到处乱扔废弃物吗?她能忍受她的孩子砍伐树木、毁坏草原,让酸雨毁灭一切吗?我们能忍受她遭受这样的痛苦吗?我们该问问我们自己,这就是我们对待母亲的方式吗?&& 洪水、干旱、酸雨……这些都是自然对我们的惩罚。每个人都应该清楚人类只有一个地球。如果我们继续这样对待她,她将不再适合我们居住了。是该我们好好爱她、照顾她、治疗她的时候了。我们应该拯救地球,以便拯救我们自己。
8.Traditional&Teaching&Method-传统教育方式
 Traditional Teaching Method&& Do your teachers still use traditional techniques to teach you nowadays? A revol- ution in teaching techniques is required now. In the past, we just took it for granted that a teacher' s aim was to teach the students all that he knew and solve all the problems for them. Therefore, students could mot judge things on their own under this circumstance. Thus students gradually lost the ability to learn by themselves. In addition, they were only equipped with the knowledge that were taught in class and made the same judgement upon every problem which might crop up. Of course, they would find their knowledge not enough to solve practical problems.&& So it is time to change the teaching method. A teacher' s goal is to help the students develop not only the ability to learn by themselves but the skills to make judgements on every aspect on their own. It' s not necessary for the students to turn to teachers for help while meeting with difficulties. The first thing is to develop the students'& abilities to make sound judgements upon any problem and overcome difficulties.&& All in all, the aim of teaching is to liberate, but mot to fetter the students' innate powers of making sound judgements.传统教育方式&& 你的老师还在用传统方法授课吗?现在教育方式的改革需要进行。过去,老师把他所有的知识教给学生,并帮学生解决他们所有的难题,这似乎是理所当然的。因此,在这种情况下,学生不能自我判断,也慢慢失去自学能力。另外,他们只能学到课堂上的东西,面对任一突发事件都会作出同样的判断。当然,他 们业余感到所学知识不足以解决实际问题。&& 因此,是到了改变教育目标的时候了。老师的目的不光是帮助学生培养自学能力,还应教给他们独立判断的方法。学生一旦面临难题就请教老师是不必要的。重要的是让学生具有独立判断并能克服困难的能力。&& 总而言之,教育目标是解放而不是限制学生判断事物的内在能力。
9.我的暑假(my summer holidays) &&&& I like the summer holidy so much. I look forward to summer holiday every year. Last summer, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh. Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They were really wonderful. Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings. And it is a modern city. &&& I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. && If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like, traveling aound the only answer. I hope that one day I could meet different people and vist different places of interest. && I wish I could have two long holidays in a year, what about you?&&&&&&&&&&&我非常喜欢暑假。我期待着每年的暑假。去年夏天,我去xx度我的假期,这也是一个城市像海口滨海。我喜欢走了晚饭后在海滩游泳或在下午。天是蓝的,空气是清新的 。随时随地,可以看到绿色的树木,整齐草和五颜六色花朵。他们是真的太好了。这里有很多高楼大厦。这是一个现代化城市。 &&&&&&&& 我计划花费我暑假体育今年。打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球。有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛。 &&&&&&& &如果你问我什么我最喜欢的暑假将像,旅游aound唯一的答案。我希望有一天,我能满足不同的人不同的地方和vist的兴趣。 &&&&&&& 我希望我可以有两个长假期在一年内,你呢?
The Mid-Autumn Day   August 15th in Chinese Lunar Calendar is the Mid-Autumn Day. It is one of the most important traditional festivals in China.   On that day people usually go back home to have family reunion. Each family will have the members get together to have a big dinner. The most popular food is moon cakes. They are round and look like the moon.   The moon is the brightest this night. People eat the delicious food while they are enjoying a beautiful full moon in their yard. At this time, some old people would like to tell many past events and tell the children a story about the rabbit on the moon . The children really believe that there is a rabbit on the moon. They hope to go to the moon and have a look one day.   What a great festival!中秋节   农历八月十五日是中秋节,在中国它是最重要的传统节日之一。   在那一天,人们通常回家与家人团聚,一家人聚在一起饱餐一顿。最流行的食品是月饼,它们圆圆的就像月亮。   中秋节晚上的月亮特别地圆。人们都在自家的院子里一边赏月一边吃着可口的月饼。这个时候 ,一些老人会讲述许多古老的故事,如月亮上的玉兔,孩子们信以为真,他们真想有一天登上月球看个究竟。   中秋是个美好的节日啊!11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Best Friend
A friend is someone who can let you feel warm when you are depressed. My best friend and I get along with each other quite well. But we are so different. He is funnier, more outgoing than I am and i'm more serious. He is more athletic and likes to play all kinds of sports but I am smarter on study. My friend is wilder than me and I am calmer. He is tall, thin, strong,with short hair, And sometimes he is very careless and lazy. On the other hands, I am short, fat, weak, with shorthair. He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don't want to do any sports. And I will help him with his study. I think our friendship will last forever. 朋友是能让你在消沉的时候感受到温暖的人。我和我最好的朋友相处的非常好,但是我们却各有不同。他比我更有趣,更外向,而我很严肃。他是运动型的,各种体育运动都很喜欢,而我更擅长于学习。我的朋友相对狂野而我相对沉静。他又高又瘦,但是很结实,留着短发。一些时候他马虎又懒散。与他相比,我显得矮胖,而虚弱。我也是短头发。他很乐于助人,因为我很懒不想做仍和运动。我会在学习上帮助他。我希望我们的友谊能够持续到永远.
12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Neighbourhood I live in a new neighbourhood now. My family moved here a year ago. From then on more and more people became our neighbours. A big supermarket and more than twenty different shops have been set up since last year. An underground nearby is under construction. It seems that our life gets more and more convenient. It is said that many tall buildings around here will be put up. It is reported that a new park in the north of our neighbourhood will be built soon. What a green and nice neighbourhood ours will be! 邻里 我住在一个新的居民区现在。我的家人搬来这里一年前。从那时起,越来越多的人成为我们的邻国。大超市和20多个不同的商店已经设立了去年以来。附近的一个地下正在建设中。看来,我们的生活获得了更多和更方便。有人说,许多高楼大厦在这里将张贴。据报道,一个新的公园北部的我们的邻国将很快建成。什么是绿色和我们的好邻居将!
13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CatsCats are cute animals,they are very special as well.It has pointy ears, round eyes,little claws,and short but soft fur.Cats like eating fish and mice.They like to keep themselves clean, they do that by licking their fur.Also they are nocturnal animals, they sleep in the daytime and do most of their movements at night.We should love cat, because cats are our friends,too.猫猫是可爱的动物,它们也很奇特.它有尖尖的耳朵,圆圆的眼睛,小小的爪子和短而软的毛.猫喜欢吃鱼和老鼠.它们喜欢让它们自己保持干净,它们靠舔它们的毛这样作.同样,它们也是夜里出行的动物,它们在白天睡觉并且大多数活动是在夜间进行.我们应当爱护猫,因为猫也是我们的朋友.
14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My familyI love my family,because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you’re right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always laborious work.I love my parents! On Staurday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!
15.& Last winter holiday, I went to Harbin with my mother.&&& It's very cold in winter. There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world. You must wear warm clothes. The most exciting thing is playing with snow. Skating is also very interesting there.I will' always remember Harbin, for the snow, the ice and all the beautiful things. I love Harbin.&&&&&&&& 去年寒假,我去哈尔滨与我的母亲。&&&&&&&&&&& 这是非常寒冷的冬季。有雪和冰都和你总是在一个白色的世界。您必须穿上暖和的衣服。最令人兴奋的事情是玩雪。滑冰也是非常有趣的。 &&&&&&&&&& 我会'永远记住哈尔滨的雪,冰和所有美丽的东西。我爱哈尔滨。
16. He very serious, but is also very kind he to be willing to solve student's problem is specially result not too good schoolmate proposes. He is also strict requests us !
& His class is very interesting, the impression is very deep for me, he also teaches us besides English the history, he discussed the interesting matter to come on us to have the interest therefore my English to English to make the progress!
& This is my teacher I thanks him very much !
他非常严肃的,但也很客气,他愿意为解决学生的问题是特殊的结果不是太好同学建议。他还严格要求我们!
& 他的学生是非常有趣的,印象非常深刻,我,他还告诉我们除了英国的历史,他讨论了有趣的问题来对我们有兴趣因此,我的英语水平,使英语的进展!
& 这是我的老师我非常感谢他!17.I earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future. Judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks, my ideal life will be that of a scientist, researching, lecturing, and writing books. As I am from a farming family, I particularly enjoy being close to earth. If I can afford to live a pastoral life in the countryside, I will feel most blessed. As far as social life is concerned, simplicity is what I intend to pursue, so I really don't need too many friends. All these will be mere talk if I am idle now. To attain my goal, I must make a point of training my body and mind. This is a highly competitive society in which everyone is eager to come out on top. That is not only a competition of physical strength and mental power, but a marathon of patience, faith, and perseverance. Life is not all roses, but with what I am being equipped with by the top teachers in this elite school, I surely deserve a promising prospect.
我恳切地希望将来能过着健康而顺遂的一生。从我的能力倾向及人格特质来判断,我理想的生活方式将是担任一名科学家,从事研究讲学以及著作。由于我来自农家,尤其喜欢亲近土地。如果我有经济能力在乡下过着田园生活,我会深感福佑。至于社交生活,「单纯」是我所要追求的,所以我确实不需要太多的朋友。如果我现在懒散,这一切都将流于空谈;要达成目标,我必须重视锻炼自己的身心。这是一个高度竞争的社会,人人都渴望拔得头筹。那不但是一场体力和脑力的竞争,也是耐心、信心和毅力的马拉松。人生并不全是美好的事,但以我目前得自这所精英聚集的学校的顶尖老师所施的教化,我必定有个光明的前程。18. Man’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. Once I hope I can study in a college in future, however that’s passed, as you know I come here, now I wonder what the future holds for me. When I come to this school, I told to myself: this my near future, all starts here. Following I will learn to become a man, a integrated man, who has a fine body, can take on important task, has independent thought, an open mind, intensive thought, has the ability to judge right and wrong, has a perfect job. ?? Once my teacher said :” you are not sewing, never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought, not craft.” I will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine learning with doing. If I can achieve this “future”, I think that I really grow up. And I deeply believe kindred, good-fellowship and love will perfection and happy in the future. ?? How to say future? Maybe it’s a nice wish. Lets make up our minds, stick to it and surely well enjoy our life. 人的一生是一个成长的过程,事实上,我现在站在这里也是一次成长。如果一个人的一生必须面临不同的选择,那么我就是伴随着这些选择成长起来的。曾经我盼望将来能上大学,然而那已经过去了,现在我在这儿,只想知道我的未来会是什么样的。 当我来到这所学校,我告诉我自己:我不久的将来都从这里开始。接着我要学习如何做人,如何做一个正直的人,并且拥有一个健康的体魄,能承担重要的任务,能独立思考,思想开放,心思缜密,有判断是非的能力,有一份不错的工作。 我的老师曾经告诉我说:“你不是在修补而是在创造;永远不要忘记你向人们所展示的是你的思想,而不是你的手艺。”我会将我的性格,兴趣爱好和能力一起融入到学习中去。在这过程中,我边学习边实践。如果我能实现这个“未来”,我就认为我真的成长了。并且我深信我的亲人,好朋友以及爱会使我的未来更完美,更幸福。 如何来解释未来呢? 也许那只是一个美好的愿望。让我们下定决心,坚持到底,那我们的人生一定能过得很精彩。 19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Computer With the development of science and technology, computers are now being used everywhere, whether in the government, in schools or in businesses. They have become a window through which we can understand the world better. Certainly they are also a good tool to learn English.I chat with foreign friends in English at weekends. It can help to improve my spoken English and written English. Before lunch, I listen to VOA and BBC, so I can train my listening and imitate both American and British spoken English. I often search some English webs before supper. As a result, I not only know the news at home and abroad, but also improve my reading ability. Besides, I often use e-mail to communicate with my friends in English. Thus I can learn something which can not be learned from the textbooks. From what has been mentioned above, it is obvious that learning English through the Internet is a good way to improve your English.计算机 随着科学技术的发展,计算机现在正在使用无处不在,无论是在政府,学校或企业。他们已成为一个窗口,通过它我们可以更好地了解世界。当然,他们也是一个很好的工具来学习英语。 聊天与外国朋友用英语在周末。它可以帮助提高我的英语口语和书面英语。午饭前,我听美国之音和英国广播公司,这样我就可以训练我的听力和模仿美国和英国英语口语。我经常搜索一些英文网前晚饭。因此,我不仅知道这个消息在国内和国外,而且还提高我的阅读能力。此外,我经常利用电子邮件进行沟通与我的朋友在英国。因此,我可以学到一些东西,不能从教科书。从已如上所述,显而易见的是,学习英语通过互联网是一个很好的方式提高您的英语。20& I like the summer holidy so much. I look forward to summer holiday every year. Last summer, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh. Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They were really wonderful. Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings. And it is a modern city. I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like, traveling aound the only answer. I hope that one day I could meet different people and vist different places of interest. I wish I could have two long holidays in a year, what about you? 我喜欢夏天holidy这么多。我期待着每年的暑假。去年夏天,我到深圳市为我的假期,这也是一个城市像海口滨海。我很喜欢有一个步行沿海滩晚饭后或游泳在下午进行。天是蓝的,空气是fersh 。随时随地,您随时可以看到绿色的树木,整齐草和五颜六色花朵。他们真的太棒了。申折嗯有很多高楼大厦。这是一个现代化城市。21. A strict rule Dick’s mother made it a rule that if he came to the dinner table late he was not to speak a single work during the meal . Yesterday he arriwed , as usual , after everybody had sat down .As soon as he entered the toom he began with “I say , mother…”But his mother quickly reminded him of the rule . “But mother…” He persisted. “Not a word . ”Said the stern parent who meant the rule to be enforced . When dinner was over . His mother asked what he wanted to say . “Oh , I only wantde to say , mother , that my little sister had fallen into the water.” 一个严格的规定) 严格的规则 切尼的母亲了一项规则,如果他来晚餐桌他没有讲一个期间的工作餐。昨天他arriwed像往常一样,在每个人都坐了下来。当他进入南通,他开始以“我说,妈妈... ”但是他的母亲迅速地提醒他的规则。 “但母亲... ”他坚持着。 “没有一个字。 “斯特恩说,谁意味着父母的规则加以执行。当晚餐了。他的母亲问他想说的话。 “噢,我只是wantde说,母亲,我的妹妹已落入水中。 ”22. Football is my favorite sport. Every time I play football with my classmates in the playground, we are very excited. During this summer vacation, I usually play football at four o’clock in the afternoon. I usually play it with Xia Haoran. He is one of my good friends. I haven’t got a football. But Xia Haoran has a good one. He always plays with me and we are happy. I watched the FIFA World Cup 2006 on TV in this summer vacation. My father and my mother are all football fans. They made me into a little fan. I like the German football team, but they didn’t win the champion in the end, and I was very disappointed. I love this game, and I hope that I can be a football star in my school. 足球是我最喜欢的运动。每一次我踢足球与我的同学在操场上,我们感到非常兴奋。 在这个暑假,我通常踢足球在四点钟在下午进行。我通常发挥它与夏浩然。他是我的一位好朋友。我没有得到一个足球。但是,夏浩然一直是好的。他总是打我,我们很高兴。 我看了世界杯足球赛2006年在电视上在今年暑假。我父亲和我母亲都是足球迷。他们让我成为一个小风扇。 我喜欢德国队,但他们没有赢得冠军,最后,我感到非常失望。 我喜欢这个游戏,我希望我能成为一个足球明星,在我的学校。
23.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved. I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.我的家乡 我的家乡是个美丽的地方,它座落在一条宽宽的小河旁边,富产鱼和大米。 但是在过去它是个又穷又偏僻的小镇。很多人没有工作,生活很难过。 1949年解放以来,我的家乡发生了很大的变化。道路拓宽了,工厂、学校、医院、电影院和歌剧院一个接一个建成。人们生活质量大大地提高了。 我爱我的家乡,更爱家乡的人们。他们辛勤工作保持着它的富有、美丽。24. I dont like others sing when i am sleeping.When it happens,i will tell them "can you stop singing?"I dont like others talk loudly when I am studying,I will get angry for it.So when it happens,i will ask them"can you be more qiuet please?" Maybe I should try to be more serious.我不喜欢别人在我睡觉的时候大声唱歌,当这种事发生的时候,我会告诉他们:“你们能停止唱歌吗?”&& 我不喜欢别人在我学习的时候大声说话,我会感到很生气,当这种事发生的时候,我会告诉他们:“你们能小点声说话吗?”& 或许我应该试着变得严肃一点。 25. Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。 学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。26. Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。27. On Vacation After a long period of study, I am having a long vacation now.I have a good plan for the vacation.First,I would like to have a good sleep,which I can not do during school days.Then I will get online for some days to see what is going on throughout the world.And third that is also my favorite is to go out of the city as far as I can with some of my good friends,bag on back.The outside world is so wonderful that I usually dream of it.Now my dream will come true and you can't imagine how happy I am!度假一段漫长的学习之后,我终于等到了一个漫长的假期。我,有了一个好计划。首先,好好的睡上一觉,这在读书期间可不是能享受得到的。然后,在网上好好的泡泡。看看全世界变成怎么样了。最后也是我至爱的,就是背上背包,邀上三五知己,离开这个烦嚣的城市,越远越好。外面的世界很精彩,时而入我梦中哦,如今 ,此梦快成真,你可想象我是何等欢欣啊!28. We are hosts today We are learning all kinds of knowledges at school.We are the masters of the knowledges. Our life in the future will be more wonderful.We will make many robots .We will have more tall buildings .There will be less pollution .People will have more leisure time .I am going to be a doctor when I grow up .I want to help patients .I will work and live in Beijing .I will work hard to treat the patients.I will try my best to save people"s lives .I will travel a lot when I am free.I will go to the beach on vacation . 我们正在学校学习各种知识.我们是知识的主人.我们未来的生活会更加美好.我们会造很多机器人.我们会有更多的高楼大厦.污染会更少.人们会有更多的休闲时光.我长大后会当医生.我要在北京工作生活.我会帮助病人.我要努力工作救治病人.我要尽力挽救人们的生命.有空的时候我要常去旅游.我会去海边度假.
29. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&My goodfriend
I have a goodfriend,He is a boy,he has a very nice name—Robert.He comes from England.He has big eyes,they are round and cute.He comes to China with his parents.We know each other since last year.From then on,we become goodfriends.At weekends,we often get together to play basketball,he plays it very well,and,he sings well,too.He teaches me English and I teach him Chinese.We are goodfriends forever.
我有一个好朋友,他是一个男孩,他有一个非常好听的名字—罗伯特。他来自英格兰,他有一对大眼睛,它们很圆很可爱。他和他的父母一起来中国。我们从去年开始认识。从那时候起,我们成为好朋友了。在周末,我们经常一起打篮球,他打得非常好,而且,他歌唱得很好听。他教我英语然后我教他中文。我们永远都是好朋友。
30.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Stamps&When&we&send&a&letter&or&a&postcard,&we&have&to&put&stamps&on&the&envelope&or&on&the&card.&When&did&people&first&begin&to&use&stamps?&Who&was&the&first&to&think&of&this&idea?&Here&is&some&information&about&it.&In&the&early&nineteenth&century,&people&did&mot&use&stamps.&They&had&to&pay&for&the&letters&or&postcards&they&received.&People&didn‘&t&like&it.&First,&it&was&not&convenient.&Second,&sometimes&they&had&to&pay&for&the&letters&they&didn‘t&want&to&receive&at&all,&such&as&advertisements.&Third,&the&postage&was&high&at&that&time.&And&it&was&difficult&for&postmen&to&collect&the&postage.&Then&one&person&thought&out&an&idea&to&solve&this&problem.&He&was&Rolland&Hill,&a&schoolmaster&in&England.&He&was&the&first&to&put&forward&a&proposal&to&use&stamps&in&1850s.&He&thought&it&would&be&much&more&convenient&for&people.&They&could&go&to&a&nearby&post&office&to&buy&stamps&and&put&them&on&the&envelopes&before&they&sent&letters.&The&post&office&could&simply&put&seals&on&the&stamps&to&prevent&them&from&being&used&again.&That&was&a&good&idea&and&it&was&accepted&by&tile&government&finally.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 邮票&当我们寄信或寄贺卡时,我们必须在信封或贺卡上贴邮票。人们什么时候开始使用邮票的呢?谁是第一个想到这个主意的人呢?下面是一些相关信息。&十九世纪初,人们并不使用邮票。他们是在收到信或贺卡时付邮资。人们不喜欢这种方式。第一,不方便;第二,有时候他们不得不为他们不希望收到的信付钱,例如广告;第三,那时候邮费很高,邮递员要收邮资很困难。&然后有人想到了一个方法来解决这个问题。他就是Rolland&Hill,英格兰一年学校的校长。他是第一个在十九世纪五十年代提出使用邮票这个建议的人,他认为这对人们来说会方便得多。在发信之前他们可以去附近的邮局买邮票,贴在信封上。邮局只需在邮票上盖上邮戳就能防止邮票被再次使用。这个好想法最终被政府接受了。
&My Sunday
Today is Sunday. I got up very early in the morning. After breakfast I went to the bookstore.
I wanted to buy a book Robinson Crusoe. I looked for the book for quite some time but couldn’t find it. the shop assistant then came to help me. I was very glad that I got the book at last.
In the afternoon I called on my friend Wang Lin.
He just came back from Beijing. We talked a lot.
In the evening I watched an interesting play on TV.
I enjoyed it very much. I had a wonderful time.
今天是星期天。我早晨起床很早。早餐后我去了书店。我想买一本书《鲁滨逊漂流记》。我到处找这本书相当一段时间,但是找不到。售货员然后帮了我大忙。我很高兴我得到了这本书的最后一次。
下午我拜访了朋友王林。他刚从北京回来。我们聊了很多。
晚上我看了一部有趣的玩电视上。我
玩得很开心。我过得非常愉快。
&My Sunday Today is Sunday. I got up very early in the morning. After breakfast I went to the bookstore. I wanted to buy a book Robinson Crusoe. I looked for the book for quite some time but couldn’t find it. the shop assistant then came to help me. I was very glad that I got the book at last. In the afternoon I called on my friend Wang Lin. He just came back from Beijing. We talked a lot. In the evening I watched an interesting play on TV. I enjoyed it very much. I had a wonderful time. 今天是星期天。我早晨起床很早。早餐后我去了书店。我想买一本书《鲁滨逊漂流记》。我到处找这本书相当一段时间,但是找不到。售货员然后帮了我大忙。我很高兴我得到了这本书的最后一次。下午我拜访了朋友王林。他刚从北京回来。我们聊了很多。晚上我看了一部有趣的玩电视上。我玩得很开心。我过得非常愉快
如果你知道这个秘密 回答数:2734 采纳率:0%
爸爸的爱好“吱呀——砰”,“我回来了”一个声音高吭地喊着,两只脚都走不出直线,不用说,我爸又喝酒了.要说酒,那可是我爸爸除了书之外的第一大爱好呢!他喜欢的是“白酒小二”,也就是五十六度的高梁酒——红星二锅头。平时呀,他只会少喝一点丁儿,坐在书户里,手捧一本他喜欢的书,摆上一小碗花生,一小杯酒,吃一点,喝一点,嗬,瞧他得意的咂吧咂吧嘴,赛过活神仙。我有些好奇,凑上前在瓶口闻一闻,呃,真难闻呀!我爸怎么喝下去的呀?可一跟客户喝酒,立马找不着北了,瞧,面颊红得发紫,走路摇摇晃晃,声音又粗又大,走到我面前,一股酒气立刻扑面而来。我总劝爸爸戒烟,爸爸却笑嘻嘻地说:“男人嘛!总要有点男人的爱好”,哎,我长大了绝对不要这个爱好。当然,这是受我老妈每次在我爸爸喝酒后对我耳提立命的教育啊!Dad's Hobbies"Creek....bang!" went the door. "I'm back!", a high pitched voice came from a man who couldn't walk in a straight line. Needless to say, once again my dad had gotten drunk. When it comes to wine, besides reading, it is his favorite hobby. His favorite is "White Spirit Xiao Er", a fiftysix degree Kaoliang wine known as Red Star. Normally, he drinks only a little. Sitting in his study, holding one of his favorite books, Dad sets a small plate of peanuts on the table and sips a small glass of wine. Look at him just smacking his lips, so lighthearted! I'm was once curious about this wine, so I went to the bottle and took a whiff. Ugh! It was disgusting! How can my dad stomach this stuff? When he drinks alcohol with his clients, he gets completely lost: his face grows so red his hair looks purple, his walking becomes a stumbling pace, his voice turns both loud and rough, puffs of alcohol laden breath come out of his face. I have always urged Dad to stop drinking. He only chuckles and tells me "A man deserves a manly hobby!" When I grow up, I definitely want no part of this so called hobby. Of course, this is in part influenced by Mom's teachings every time Dad is drunk!真有趣的故事!
SprlingFestval 
Sprling Festval is the most important holiday in China.It islike Christmas holiday.During the Spring Festival,we can eata lot of nice food,and the food is different from some different places.Like our Guangdong,we eat carbonado and chicken,adults will drink rack.And,we also like to set off firecrackers,but it&s very dangerous for the children,and it&s not allowed in some big cities. 
Maybe some foreigners will ask like this&Why children like Spring Festival so much?&Because the children can get some money from their parents,so do I. 
It&s the happiest time all the year round.I like it very much.
英语作文题目enjoy english。内容有优点内容丰富(有故事,歌曲),有利于激发学生学习英语的兴趣,提高英语水平,了解各地文化得。不足难度偏大,更新大慢,还有建意。谢谢
Enioy····
假如你是高三毕业生给学第学妹一次报告学习计划
In last summer vacation ,I went to Beijing with my family. First ,we went to the Great Wall,where we met a lot of foreigners and we also took a lot of photos. They all like our culture and beautiful senery. Second.we went to the summer palace ,where the previous emporers spent summer
in the old days.Third, we went to the Forbidden City .Finally ,we went to Wangfujing Street where we tasted much delicious food. In a word, we had a great time during the vacation and we leanred a lot from this tour.(大约一百零几个词。)去年的暑假我和家人去了北京,首先我们去了长城在那我们见到了许多外国人并在那拍了很多照。这些外国人很喜欢我们的文化和美景,接下来我们又去了颐和园那是旧时帝王们避暑的地方。接着我们去了故宫,最后我们去了王府井,在那我们尝了很多美味的小吃。总之,这次旅游我们玩得很高兴。并从中学到了很多。
加我qq我告诉你并标明是问友
对同学应该怎样
/a/jiukuaiyouzhekou/.html/a/gezhongpinpailuyouqishezhi/.html
怎么样,还不错吧?
以welcome Guang&an为题写一篇英语作文
我的大学生活
关于20150月23日的英语日记
30篇英浯作文100字
是要那样的内容的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号