急求一篇高中英语作文文,题目:The fir...

急求一篇英语作文,标题为our digital life,内容包括:数码产品的普及;数字化生活的便捷与舒适;我们...急求一篇英语作文,标题为our digital life,内容包括:数码产品的普及;数字化生活的便捷与舒适;我们不应该过分依赖数码产品.
蠣躤恐役岎
It is no doubt that our life is increasingly suitable.But what change the course of our life?Digital product is playing an dispensible role.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It is no doubt that our life is increasingly suitable.But what change the course of our life? Digital product is playing an dispensible role.
It is a fact that our age is an digital age.To beg...
回答里最多只能输100字。 我已经写好了,怎么发给你?
Hello ! My name is qu xue wen ,I'm a girl. I like eat apples bananas and Oranges.
扫描下载二维码急求一篇英语作文 70字左右 总结自己这一个学期来的学习
I learned a lot last term,now let me tell you what i have learned.First,i learned the way to study English well.I realized the importance of grammar.So i spent much time on English grammar.It helped a lot.And I think the most important thing i have learned is to be a honest student.last term,I broke the glass of school,when we played football.But I do not dare to admit mistakes.Then my teachen told me that no matter what mistakes made are not a dishonest boy.Now i will be honest!
So you see,learned a lot.(看看有没有70字,没有的话,你可以简要概括一下你的数学语文学的怎么样,如果不知道怎么概括,请追问我)
发一下中文可以么
上学期我学到了很多,让我告诉你我学到了什么。首先,我学到了学好英语的方法。我意识到了语法的重要性,所以我花了很多时间在英语语法上面。它很有用。然后我认为我学到的最重要的东西是做一个诚实的学生。上个学期,我在踢足球的时候打碎了学校的玻璃,但是我没有勇气承认错误。然后我的老师告诉我无论犯了什么错误都不能做一个不诚实的孩子。现在我变得诚实了。
所以你看,我学到了如此之多的东西。有三个地方有错误,我改一下:1.Then my teachen中的“teachen"改成”teacher“
2”so you see,learned a lot "改成“so you see,I learned a lot”
3“Now i will be honest"改成”Now I am honest!"
能不能把踢足球那改一下 我是女生
不一定要踢足球啊,可以改成是无意间、不小心弄碎了玻璃
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码欢迎你,    
四级必备:2013年四级作文真题范文
15:45:38 来源:新东方在线
英语四级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
最新资料:
备考指导:
真题解析:
四级关注:
  许多同学都会咨询有关2013年真题的问题,今天小编就给大家提供一些有关2013年四级作文真题的信息,希望对大家有所帮助。  (一)  From the carton, we can clearly see that the boy is worried about disposing
of nuclear waste, while his father tells him to empty the dustbin first. This
carton reminds me of a Chinese saying: If you don't clean the room(solve your
problems), then how can you control the world. However, most people always
attach great importance to something big, but neglect small things.  In my opinion, it is necessary and important to do small things. On the one
hand, doing small things well helps us to develop good habits, which set a good
foundation for our future development. There is no doubt that one of the
greatest differences between success and failure is the importance placed on
little things. On the other hand, the big is the little. If something needs to
be done, it is big. No matter what kinds of task, if it is worth doing, it can
be big.  Taking all these into account, we can easily notice that it is reasonable
to do small things before big ones. So before doing important things, let’s
empty our dustbin first!  (二)  In the face of various and complicated requirements of employment market,
some students begin to question the significance of learning basic knowledge and
skills, just as what is exposed in the cartoon above.  However, it is absolutely wrong to hold that idea. Owing to the fact that
we are living in a competitive society, the development of our society demands
that we arm ourselves with basic skills and up-to-date knowledge so as to keep
up with the pace of our society. An investigation shows that millions of people
spend time and energy grasping skills and technology so that they can keep a
favorable position in job market or enhance their opportunities. While focusing
on creativity, innovation, management and leadership skills, we should never
forget the fundamental importance of the more basic, essential skills.  It is universally known that opportunity is important, but you could do
nothing with it if you are not equipped with competitive forces, such basic
reading and calculating skills, to seize it.  (三)  Literature is acknowledged as the most precious product of human
civilization and wisdom, especially by our teachers. So they always ask their
students to read as many as literary works. Just as the drawing shown above, a
teacher gives a literary work to her student, saying: “Just think of it as if
you’re reading a long text-message.”  It is of great significance for us to appreciate literature due to the
following reasons. Firstly, a good literature can get you to know a life
experience through the eyes of someone other than yourself. The more experience
you gain, the more knowledgeable you are. Secondly, a good literature allows you
to learn about history in a personalized way. The stories told in the works can
act as mirrors and help you adjust your own behaviors. Lastly, a good literature
is an effective way for relaxation. The beautiful and moving scenes shown in the
literature are helpful for one’s mental health.  In short, literature is indispensable in our life. We, students, should
catch our time to read more literatures.  以上就是小编为您带来的2013年四级作文真题范文的内容,希望对大家有所帮助。祝大家取得好成绩!
本文关键字:
阅读真题答案
作文真题答案
翻译真题答案
听力真题答案
英语四级网络课堂
全程辅导班
大学英语四级零基础直播VIP密训班【2016...
¥1280.013493试听
唐迟老师,新东方教育科技集团考研巡讲师, 新东方考研英语阅读名师,新东方在线考研英语阅读主讲。 0...
大学英语四级...
大学英语四级425直播通关班【2016年12月】
¥199.013508试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
大学英语四级4...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
四级网络课堂
四级零基础VIP密训班
四级热点专题
四级实用 o 工具
四六级交流o下载
四级课程排行榜
四级公开课急求英语作文the firrst daf of the class nine
和平分手〃Mxc
in my first day of the class nine ,I have a little fresk to see my class after the surmmer vocation.Yes,there are too much changings on them that I even can't recognize them.So is the others,they also can't believe me that I have changed so much.first,I am taller than before.second,some of my class have become a little fat.because they eat too much and don't do exercise in the vocation.We all grow up now,and we have to do our best to study .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 巴东新构思作文 的文章

随机推荐