thank you 歌词 you. I hope ...

And Iclal Yoksuc said to Egyptians: I hope you have a good president that cares about all Egyptians and that deserves you.
VOA: special.
I hope that you've been inspired to get out there and engage your local community, people from across religious backgrounds.
我希望你受到了激励,立即行动,参与到当地的社区中,与有着不同宗教背景的人融合。
I mean the best thing you can do is just go in there and hope that they like you.
我的意思是,你能做的最好的事情就是去那儿,然后希望他们会喜欢你。
"But I hope that the love that people have shown will make you know he didn't live in vain,".
VOA: standard.
All right. In order to deal with this, let me show you an example, and I hope that comes up, great.
好,为了说明这些内容,让我们来看个例子,我希望这能出来。
I ordered you the spinach salad.I hope that's okay. You should order one for yourself next time.
VOA: standard.other
I hope you enjoy using Star Festival and do let me know the questions that you are trying to answer.
事情,我希望你使用“七夕“愉快并让我了解,你想找出答案的那些问题。
"When you touch that ice bear, you're touching the Arctic, you're touching the whole of that problem and what I hope is people will touch the bear, touch the Arctic, will get an understanding for the problem up there and ultimately become part of the solution,".
VOA: standard.
That's why I hope you'll stay with-- you'll each find a teaching assistant and will stay with that person.
这就是为什么我希望...,你们每人都找一位助教,和他多交流
My hope is that you will learn something from what I'm telling you, even you don't want to emulate me.
我希望你们即便不学我,也能从我的话里,学到些什么。
But that way you can give me Monday to change your section if you need to, which I hope you won't.
如果需要的话,你们可以在周一换组,虽然我不希望你们改。
I hope it gave you a sense of its communal ethiC as opposed to an individual morality, the idea that the actions of every individual have an impact on society as a whole.
我希望它能给你们一种公共道德感,与个人道德感全然不同,那个观点是,个人的行为都会对作为整体的社会产生影响。
On the other hand, if you haven't been keeping up, I hope that you won't pass so I can tell you, look, you have to do things differently.
另一方面,如果你没有继续进行,我希望你不能够过,因此我要告诉你的是,看,你做的事分别很大。
I want it or I disapprove of it and, lo and behold, it's no longer aesthetic. I'll come back to that in a moment, but I hope you can see that that is a distinction between the purposive and the purposeful.
我会产生想法,比如想得到它还是觉得它恶心,你瞧,这样一来就不只是纯审美问题了,我一会儿再回来讲,但是我希望你们现在可以区分,“合目的性“和“目的性“这两个概念了,它们是有区别的。
I hope you enjoyed that music.
希望你们享受这些音乐
I hope that you'll have that in the back of your head when we get to the story of Athens and the invention of democracy, because it was off the wall from the perspective of Greek tradition.
我希望,当我们讲到雅典神话,以及民主制的诞生时,你们还记得这点,因为从希腊人的传统观点来看,这是很不寻常的
I hope you realize that.
希望你们能注意这一点
If you have questions about this I hope that you've already taken advantage of the teaching fellows or come up after class, I'd be happy to try to answer your questions now if you have time as well.
如果你对这些内容有疑问,我希望你能从助教那里获得帮助,或者课后来找我,我现在非常乐意回答你的问题,如果你们正好也有空的话
Well you have to come with good humor, and that I hope you' come to the lectures and do the reading, see the films, which I'll talk about in awhile, and go to sections, and hopefully par and the sections tend to be fun in this course.
上课的时候要有幽默感,我希望你们有,来上课然后读文章看电影,我一会就讲这些,然后进行不同的章节,希望你们能充分参与其中,那些课程在这门课里还是比较有趣的
Now those of you who have taken English 125 or any course that has asked you to read Spenser will recognize almost instantly I think, I hope, Milton's literary depth.
你们中选修英文125或者其他让你们读斯潘塞的课程,的人应该能立刻认识到,弥尔顿的文学功底很深。
So I hope you will not object to that, because you don't have microphones on you, and it's very cumbersome to get them back to you, so we're not going to mike you so that your answers can be heard.
所以我希望你们不要反对,因为你们没有麦克风,把麦克风传过去给你们会很费事,所以我不会让你们借助麦克风,来让我们听到你的回答。
But in closing, I just, by way of blessing, I hope that you will follow what you love after Princeton and know that you always have a loving home here, among many of us in our hearts and also at our table sides.
不过在结束的时候,我只想,作为一种祝福,我希望离开普林斯顿,您能追随您爱的事物,并且记得在这儿您一直有一个温馨的家,您会一直在我们身边,也在我们的心里。
So the thing that I hope jumps out at you from this picture is no great guesses about figuring out this is a ?, so if the probability that the goalie's going to jump to the right is less than a ?, then the best you can do is represented by this green line, which is shoot to the right.
我希望大家都能从图中看出来,得出这一点的横坐标是?不难,如果门将扑向右路的概率,小于?的时候,此时你的最佳策略用这段绿线表示,即你应该从右路射门
I know that you enjoyed the show
and we hope that you come again next week.
我知道大家都很喜欢今天的演奏,希望下周你们继续收听。
Socrates introduces the problem of thumos by a story, a particularly vivid story that I hope you all remember, where in Book IV he tells the story about Leontius at the walls.
苏格拉底透过一个故事来导入,Thumos,的问题,一个特别生动的故事,我希望你们能都记下,在第,IV,册时,他告诉我们关于,Leontius,从墙外走来的故事。
And then I take as many raisins as will fit in and I leave. Right? I hope almost every one of you could figure out that was the right strategy.
然后我再尽量装葡萄干,最后我离开,对吧?,我希望你们每个人都发现了这是最优策略。
in a second. Oh, thank you, I hope your friends help you out with that, thank you.
我希望你们的朋友能在这个上面帮帮你们,谢谢你,好,你们可以看出来。
And I came to hope about ten years later, you had an important role in that, that I thought you may try to put the two together.
我希望十年后,当你们有一定生活阅历了,你们就可以把这两部影片对比着来看。
But I hope to doing the next couple of lectures is giving you an idea what this class is about so that you can decide whether or not it is for you.
但希望几堂课后,你能有个大概印象,让你决定这门课是否适合你。
We'll talk about the technology and the questions that it brings up, but I hope some of you get interested and these will be good topics to think about for term papers as well for those you that have that kind of inclination.
我们要讲的是技术和技术带来的问题,希望你们对此有兴趣,这些也是非常好的学期论文的主题,尤其对于那些抱有这种倾向的同学
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!使用次数:127
入库时间:
----Although
you failed three times, I hope you can have
----Thank you. I will.
A. the fourth
C. a fifth
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载老板祝我生日快乐,我该怎么回应?Happy Birthday!I just wanted to say thanks for all your effort and support and I hope you have a fantastic day!/.除了Thank you 我还用说点什么吗?
离殇你MB3810
让我想到最容易回答的就是微笑着对他说:Thank you very much!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Thank you, Mr..., i really appreciate your birthday message.
应该是老外,以我在国外生活和老外工作n年的经历,我告诉你,如果老板给你的是手机短信,那你必须回,只需回个很简单的感谢,比如 “sweet"! 用thank you 太生硬!当然,关系很远的话就用thanks。 如果是公司邮件,那就可以回信或者根本不用回。见面就说”thanks for your happy b day email. that's really sweet:."....
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐