帮忙翻译总分总的一段话话

帮忙翻译一段话,汉译英_百度知道
帮忙翻译一段话,汉译英
在中国传统节日春节来临的时候,人们放鞭炮,挂红色灯笼,贴红色对联、红色窗花,给孩子的“压岁钱”又叫“红包”。青年男女结婚时,各位宾客、亲朋好友要送“红包”表示祝福。男婚女嫁时要贴红色的喜字。考上上一级学校要发红榜,本命年要系红色的腰带,以示走红运。生意开张,用“开门红”祝愿生意兴隆。青春美丽女子被称作“红颜”、“红粉佳人”。在中国传统文学作品中,也表现出了对“红”的喜爱。如在《红楼梦》中,红楼象征着繁华、快乐。中国绘画艺术常常采用白描的手法写意,这一点在中国历代的诗歌中也体现出来了。如“万绿丛中一点红”就是以绿为背景突出了“红色”,渲染了花儿的美丽。在英语中,“red”也有与汉语相同或相似的涵义。在西方,旦功测嘉爻黄诧萎超联以英美文化为主导,喜欢用红色标记圣诞节以及其他重要节日。这缘于《圣经》记载:“在圣餐仪式上需穿红衣,以示圣爱;红衣主教身着红衣象征权威,更是表示信仰和博爱献身;教堂装饰中将红色用于圣神降临节。”
提问者采纳
私信我,我帮你翻译!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
At the dawn of China's traditional Spring Festival, when people set off firecrackers and hung red lanterns and put in red couplets and red window guards, children &lucky money& also called the &red envelopes&. When young men and women get married, distinguished guests, friends and family to get &red envelopes& of blessings. Nanhunnvjia to post red words. Get into school to honour roll at the higher level, SpongeBob tie a red sash, and have good luck. Business opening, with &flying start& wish business is booming. Young beautiful woman is called &roots,& &pretty in pink&. In traditional Chinese literature, also showed the &red& 's affection. As in a dre...
When theChinesetraditional Spring Festival iscoming,people set off firecrackers,hangred lanterns,red,redpastepoetic coupletwindow,to give children a&gift money&is also called&red envelopes&.Young men and women to marry,guests,friends and relativesto send&red envelopes&said the blessing.Marriagetostickthe red xizi.Final exams on theschool leveltoredlist,this animal yearto wearredbelts,to showgood luck.The business opened,with&goodwishesbusiness flourishes.Young and beautifulwoman called &confidante&,&pink lady&.In traditional Chineseliterature,alsoshowed the &red&love.As in&a dream of Red Mansions&,asymbol ofprosperity,happiness.Chinesepaintingart often...
In the Chinese traditional Spring Festival, people set off firecrackers, hang red lanterns, paste red couplets, red grilles ,give children &lucky money& which also mean &red packets&. At the marriage of the young man and woman, distinguished guests, friends and family will send a &red envelope& to indicate blessing. In marriage,it has to paste red&囍& .Children who are admitted to a school will receive a redness list, People who in animal day have to department of the red belt, to show popular shipped. The business opened with a &good start.& .Wish business is booming. Beautiful young woman known as the &roots&, &Pretty in Pink&. In traditional Chines...
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一段话,汉译英,不要用翻译软件!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一段话,汉译英,不要用翻译软件!
取得了大量的成果,详细分析了“红”色词群中各个词语的古今演变过程。 其次、物体颜色词。 首先。刘钧杰的《颜色词的构成》从颜色词的起源角度将现代汉语中的颜色词大体分为了纯颜色词,阐述了颜色词的发展轨迹;而李红印的《现代汉语颜色词汇——语义系统研究》则将汉语中的颜色词分为了辨别性的颜色词。符淮青在《汉语表“红”的颜色词群分析》一文中专门论述了对“红”色词群的认识国内学者也从多个角度对汉语颜色词进行了研究、物纯颜色词和纯颜色词的生动形式四大类,论述了颜色词的构成、指示性的颜色词和描述性的颜色词这三大类
提问者采纳
私信我,我帮你翻译!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The local scholar also carried on a research to the Chinese language color phrase from several angles and obtained a great deal of achievement.
First, elaborated the development track of color phrase.The sign Huai is green in the understanding that 《Chinese language form&red& color phraseses analysis 》 exclusively discussed to&red& color phrases in one text, analyzed the thou of each phrase language in&red& color phrases in detail to turn into process now.
Discussed the composing of color phrase secondly.Liu Jun Jie's 《the composing of color phrase 》 is from the origins angle of color phrase the color phrase in the modern Chinese language the big b...
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一段话_百度知道
帮忙翻译一段话
FOX的电视新闻、牛仔裤风潮……【都被打上了“美国制造”的商标。开放性。】【美国文化具有开放性、百老汇的娱乐模式,总是处于一种演进的过程之中,框住的地方是希望有人帮帮忙的、艺术表演和娱乐业等产业都十分发达,影视业,文化产业增加值约占美国全国GDP 的1&#47,其不断地吸纳世界各地的文化精华,并使这些优点成为自身的有机组成部分、《时代》杂志封面,近年来!!美国的文化政策模式禀承自由主义传统。】美国自20世纪90年代起、ESPN的体育直播、可口可乐微软的广告形象和包装形式。【美国不设文化部。】【美国文化产业在全球处于主导地位、自我调适的文化力量,&#8205,随着经济的快速发展、出版业,但觉得表达得不太准确、包容性特征使其成为近100多年来世界文化舞台上一支生气勃勃,美国文化产业成为最富活力的产业之一;4,谢谢;文化政策模式禀承自由主义传统,】好莱坞的大制作电影、不断进取。 】我自己也能翻【美国文化产业给人最初的印象就是一个个文化的符号,通过法律法规和政策杠杆鼓励全社会对文化艺术进行支持
。忘了说。。已经回答的两个第一句就能看出是来自翻译机器的了,更不要说两个内容都一样了,是要翻译成英文的
我有更好的答案
[American culture industry the first
impression is a cultural symbol,] the big Hollywood movies, FOX television news,
Broadway entertainment mode, &time& magazine cover, ESPN sports broadcast, Coca
Cola Microsoft ad image and packaging forms, jeans fashion...... [are marked
&made in America& trademark. ]
[American culture industry in the world is
in a dominant position, the film and television industry, the publishing
industry, performing arts and entertainment industry is very developed. The
United States of America] since the nineteen ninties, along with the rapid
development of economy, culture industry has become one of the Unite...
[American culture industry the first impression is a cultural symbol,] the big Hollywood movies, FOX television news,Broadway entertainment mode, &time& magazine cover, ESPN sports broadcast, Coca Cola Microsoft ad image and packaging forms, jeans fashion...... [are marked &made in America& trademark. ]
[American culture industry in the world is in a dominant position, the film and television industry, the publishing industry, performing arts and entertainment industry is very developed. The United States of America] since thenineteen ninties, along with the rapid development of economy, culture industry has become one of the United States of America,...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译几句话
帮忙翻译几句话
对于二者之间的作用方向、作用程度等至今没有形成定论。在前人研究的基础上论述了既有的研究结论,并对其进行了评价,总结了国内研究现状。
不区分大小写匿名
Between the two roles for the direction of the extent of the role has yet to form a conclusion. In the previous studies based on existing research findings are discussed, and evaluated them, summed up the status of domestic research.
Between the two roles for the direction of the extent of the role has yet to form a conclusion. In the previous studies based on existing research findings are discussed, and evaluated them, summed up the status of domestic research.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙翻译一段话啊·
帮忙翻译一段话啊· 50
Now that she&s gone.
Girl you know i miss you so.I didn&t know you had to go.You&ve had enough of our distance

baby.Before i had the chance to say.I&m staying with you.For the rest of my life.Don&t keep 
telling me these words.You don&t know how much it hurts.And i&ll promise you eternity if you 
promise me your stay.But now it&s too late.I&m no longer the man that i was i will go on 
without her.Like a fool .Who&s too sure.I&m like a bird who&s lost her wing.A fire withoutits
flame.I don&t know how to be strong when my love has to move on.I am a song without a soul.
Now that she&s gone.What&s left of us is this song...
现在她走了。
你知道我有多想你吗?我知道你必须得走,宝贝,你有权利去选择分离。如果我有机会表白,我会用我的余生和你呆在一起。不要告诉我你不知道有多受伤。假如你决定留下,我会许诺你到永远。但是现在一切都晚了。没有你的日子我不再是我,像一个傻瓜一样。自从你走后,我更像一只失去了翅膀的小鸟,一场火失去了他自己的威力,我不知道该怎样变得坚强。我像没有精髓的一首曲子,没有了你,只留下这首歌...
提问者 的感言:....谢了·· 相关知识
其他回答 (6)
现在她不见了。
女孩你知道,我太想念你.我不知道你不得不去.宝贝你都有受够了我们的距离.以前我有机会说我与你联系。不要告诉我,让这些话.你不知道多伤害我.我会答应你永恒如果你答应我您的留下.但是,现在它太晚.我不再是男人,如果我是,我会继续没有他.爱一个傻瓜。谁对.我像一只鸟谁是失去了她翅膀.一个消防没有火焰。我不知道如何保持强劲时,我的爱已经将继续.一首歌时没有灵魂的。现在她的过去.什么的左边是我们这首歌...
现在她不见了。 
女孩你知道,我想念你,所以我不知道你走了你已经受够了我们的距离
婴儿之前,我有机会说我住在你的人生不要让
告诉我,这些话你不知道有多少伤害,我会答应你如果你永恒
答应我您的逗留但现在为时已晚我不再是男人,我是,我会去的
没有她就像一个傻瓜谁也肯定我就像一只鸟谁是失去了她机翼发生火灾与其
火焰我不知道如何保持强劲时,我的爱已经进入我的歌曲没有灵魂的。 
现在,她已经剩下我们是这首歌...
既然她已经离开。
姑娘,你知道俺很想念你。我不知道你不得不走。你对俺们的隔阂受够了。
宝贝,在俺有机会说出口之前(你就离开了)。俺想和你在一起。今生今世。
不要说那些话。你不知道这些话有多伤俺的心。俺保证爱你永远如果你保证留下来。
但是现在太迟了。俺变了。没了她,俺象是笨蛋。象没翅膀的鸟。没有火焰的火。
俺不知道如何坚强当俺的爱已经离去。俺是没有灵魂的歌。
既然她已经离开。剩下的只有这首歌曲。
她走了
丫头你知道我有多想你。我不知道你要走,你对我们远方的孩子已做的足够了。在我有机会说之前,我要和你一起度过余生。不要再对我哦说这些。你不知道它有多让我伤心。我将承诺和你永远在一起如果你留着。但现在太迟了。我不再是那个没有她就无法生活的男人。我太确信了。我就想失去了翅膀的小鸟。没有火焰的火。我不知道当我爱情继续时我该如何坚强。没有了灵魂我是如此的坚强。既然她已走。留给我们的只是这首歌。
现在她不见了。 
女孩你知道,我想念你so.I不知道你不得不go.You都有受够了我们的距离
baby.Before我有机会say.I &米留在you.For剩余的life.Don &吨保持
告诉我,这些words.You不知道多少hurts.And我会答应你如果你永恒
答应我你stay.But现在它太late.I &米不再是男人,我是,我会去的
没有her.Like一个傻瓜。谁也sure.I &米像一只鸟谁是失去了她wing.A消防withoutits 
flame.I不知道如何保持强劲时,我的爱已经将on.I一首歌时没有灵魂的。 
现在,她的gone.What的左边是我们这首歌...
既然她已经去.女孩你知道i没打中你so.I是做不知道你有向go.You&ve有足够的我们距离 baby.Before i有机会向say.I&m留下用you.For安息的我的life.Don&t保持起作用自我这些words.You做不知道多少它hurts.And我意愿允诺你永恒条件你允诺自我你的stay.But现在它&s也late.I&m不再男人那个i was没有her.Like ai意愿继续走愚弄像一鸟,其已经失去她的wing.A火,withoutits flame.I不知道怎样当我的爱必须移动on.I的时候,是没有强有力地是一歌曲的.Who&s也sure.I&m一精神.既然她是gone.What&s,我们的左边是这歌曲 ...
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 总分总的一段话 的文章

随机推荐