想问问雅思口语模板写作方面的,想弄明白是不是应该套上或者用上写作模板,因为听说如果套模板老外会给低分点?

G类雅思写作模板:五种常见的邀请信
  (1) 邀请对方在会上发言
  Dear sir/madam:
  I&m delighted you have accepted our invitation to speak at the Conference in [city] on [date].
  As we agreed, you&ll be speaking on the topic && from [time] to [time]. There will be an additional minutes for questions.
  Would you please tell me what kind of audio-visual equipment you&ll need. If you could let me know your specific requirements by [date], I&ll have plenty of time to make sure that the hotel provides you with what you need.
  Thank you again for agreeing to speak. I look forward to hearing from you.
  Sincerely yours,
  [name]
  [title]
  (2) 邀请对方出席会议
  Dear sir/madam:
  Thank you for your letter of [date]. I&m glad that you are also going to [place] next month. It would be a great pleasure to meet you at the [exhibition/trade fair].
  Our company is having a reception at [hotel] on the evening of [date] and I would be very pleased if you could attend.
  I look forward to hearing from you soon.
  Yours sincerely,
  [name]
  [title]
  (3) 邀请对方派人参加会议
  Dear sir/madam:
  [organization] would very much like to have someone from your company speak at our conference on [topic].
  As you may be aware, the mission of our association is to promote . Many of our members are interested in the achievements your company has made in .
  Enclosed is our preliminary schedule for the conference which will be reviewed in weeks. I&ll call you [date] to see who from your company would be willing to speak to us. I can assure you that we&ll make everything convenient to the speaker.
  Sincerely yours,
  [name]
  [title]
  (4) 邀请对方参加新产品发布会
  Dear sir/madam:
  We would like to invite you to an exclusive presentation of our new [product]. The presentation will take place at [location], at [time] on [date]. There will also be a reception at [time]. We hope you and your colleagues will be able to attend.
  [company] is a leading producer of high-quality . As you well know, recent technological advances have made increasingly affordable to the public. Our new models offer superb quality and sophistication with economy, and their new features give them distinct advantages over similar products from other manufacturers.
  We look forward to seeing you on [date]. Just call our office at [phone number] and we will be glad to secure a place for you.
  Sincerely yours,
  [name]
  [title]
  (5) 邀请对方参加领导退休的欢送会
  Dear sir/madam:
  On [date], we will host an evening of celebration in honor of the retirement of [name], President of [company]. You are cordially invited to attend the celebration at [hotel], [location], on [date] from to p.m.
上一篇: 下一篇:
留学评估申请
近期热门文章
留学热门排行您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
利弊两方面分析型作文--雅思作文高分写作模板
rain0 于发布 l 已有人浏览
1、AAA has improved the quality of our lives and are playing an important role in our daily life. Th
1、AAA has improved the quality of our lives and are playing an important role in our daily life. The benefits AAA brings to us are far more than its disadvantages. However, we cannot ignore its problem.
2、On the positive side, AAA has enabled us to (1) 此处填入 AAA 的优势之一。For instance, ( 2 )举例说明优势之一。Besides, (3)AAA 的优势之二。Nowadays, (4) 举例说明优势之二。In addition, ( 5 ) AAA 的优势之三。
3、On the negative side, (6) 此处填入 AAA 的劣势之一。For example,(7) 举例说明劣势之一。Besides,(8)AAA 的劣势之二。Furthermore,(9)AAA 的劣势之三。
4、All in all, we can not live without AAA for the conveniences it brings to us, but we should also be aware of the negative effects it creates on the modern life.
相关英语学习内容
雅思&|&雅思&|&雅思&|&雅思&|&雅思&|&雅思&|&
雅思&|&雅思&|&雅思&|&雅思&|&雅思&|&雅思&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
雅思最新推荐
每一位正在备考雅思的同学都抱着能够得到高分的诀窍,都期待打遍天下无敌手。而许
我们也在这里:当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
雅思大作文写作套句与模板
11:24:24&&
雅思大作文写作套句与模板:雅思作文写作讲究的是形式与内容的高度统一和协调,往往中国学生在写文章的时候中文理由一大堆,却苦于不知如何表达,要想在短期内有所突破,唯一的方法就是去模仿范文中比较好的句式和模板
雅思作文写作讲究的是形式与内容的高度统一和协调,往往中国学生在写文章的时候中文理由一大堆,却苦于不知如何表达,要想在短期内有所突破,唯一的方法就是去模仿范文中比较好的句式和模板,据为己用,然后进行修改和整理最后才能是自己的东西。因此,模仿这一关一定要过,而且要理解的模仿,不能生搬硬套,否则就要闹出很多笑话,以下是一些我上课过程中教授学生的一部分套句和模板,对于那些马上要参加雅思考试的同学尤其有用,建议大家抓紧练习,并转化为自己文章模板的一部分!
1.The debate these days draws our attention about whether
2.It goes without saying that
3.There is no avoiding the fact that
4.There has been a long-term dispute over whether
5.have found their popularity and acceptance among citizens.
6. in my country have become the focus of public concern.
7.Even three-year-old children know about severe problems brought&& by in cities around the world.
8. It wasn&t until that
9. is increasingly becoming the focus of government and citizen&s concern around the globe.
10. When economy is running on the right way for a relatively long period, and commercialization is sweeping across the world, the issue of has been mentioned and emphasized in our society more frequently than ever before.
11. It is not uncommon these days to
12. there is a belief that
13. It is reported that
14. Over the last half century, the pace of change in has increased beyond our wildest expectations.  
[&发布:互联网&&&&编辑:互联网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.雅思写作范文_雅思写作模板_雅思写作技巧-新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
您当前的位置&& &
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118
猫猫猫猫猫猫咪呀
Scarlettonly
游世界的小黄鸭
游世界的小黄鸭慎小嶷的十天突破雅思写作第三版DAY8里讲到的“模板”和“逻辑框架”是不是一个意思呀_百度知道
慎小嶷的十天突破雅思写作第三版DAY8里讲到的“模板”和“逻辑框架”是不是一个意思呀
如题....急呀...马上要考了...我只是不明白他一会说“模板本害供哆谎馨荷鹅捅珐拉质上就是一个逻辑框架”,一会又说“基础好的学生可以突破模板,建立自己的逻辑框架”这俩东西到底有啥区别?请哪位烤鸭指教....
提问者采纳
个人非常喜欢十天突破系列,模板指的是一个具体的写作格式之类的东西,就是他给你准备的一系列写作套路,有具体的词句堆砌而成。而逻辑框架,其实就是说你对自己接下来将写害供哆谎馨荷鹅捅珐拉什么有一个大体的了解,有一个解题思路,有了这些,你可以用自己的语言组织写作,来源于模板而高于模板。明白了么?不用急,多练几篇就找到感觉了,个人认为逻辑框架的分析很重要,让你有可写的东西,然后再结合一些模板上的语句,就非常出色了,祝考试顺利!加油
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我知道慎小嶷这个系列用书,但我没看过,只是过了雅思6.5,根据我的经验,这位老师是说:让你根据自己的水平判断如何准备作文,一般的同学都是用写作模版(固定的词组和短语拼凑的句子主要结构),这是让考官在有限的批改时间内能一眼看出你事先准备的精品词句而给你打出超过你实害供哆谎馨荷鹅捅珐拉际水平的分数。而逻辑层面则远超过模版,这里我认为不应该和模版做比较,因为没有可比性:逻辑再好没有流畅的语言也是徒劳,因此模版和逻辑并重才是拿作文7+以上的主要方法。
十天突破雅思写作的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 雅思口语模板 的文章

随机推荐