betty and i arerl best friends 7这篇阅读的翻译

Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year we had a costume party instead.While we were writing the invitations, my mom came in and asked, “Nancy, what about inviting John?” John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in our class. “Mom, he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford a costume?” Mom said nothing.The next day, mom gave me an envelope(信封) with a shopping card in it. “I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.” Mom said. But how? We didn’t want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it for a long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.On the day of our party, John arrived, in an old sheet(床单),but still in the same brown pants as usual. Before eating the birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, “Now it’s time for the great prize game.” It was a math game. None of us were surprised when John gave the right answer first and walked off with the envelope.Everything went well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week. He felt happy. So did we.小题1: Nancy and Betty are ______.
A.best friends
B.cousins
C.sisters
D.brother and sister
小题2: John did best in ______ of all the class.
A.English
D.science
小题3: ______ had the idea of playing a math game.
A.Nancy’s mother
D.Betty and Nancy
小题4:John got ______ as the prize for the math game.
A.an envelope
B.a shopping card
C.a birthday cake
D.a new pair of pants
小题5: Betty, Nancy and John all felt ______ in the end.
B.embarrassed
C.surprised
小题1:A小题2:C小题3:D小题4:B小题5:A
试题分析:贝蒂和作者是两个善良的女孩,约翰家很穷。她们为了帮助约翰设计了一个小游戏,通过约翰擅长的数学,让他为自己赢得了一件礼物,这两个女孩既帮助了他,又让他感到有面子。小题1:细节理解题。根据文中原句Betty and I are best friends.(贝蒂和我是最好的朋友)可知此题选A。小题2:细节理解题。根据文中原句but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in our class.(但他已经在数学方面比我们班上其他人的成绩都好)可知此题答案是C。小题3:细节理解题。根据文中原句Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.(贝蒂和我最终有了个好主意)可知此题答案是D。小题4:推理判断题。根据上文作者的妈妈给约翰准备了一个装有购物卡的信封,到最后约翰通过游戏赢得了这个信封,可知此题答案是B。小题5:细节理解题。根据文中原句He felt happy. So did we.(他感到很高兴,我们也是)可知此题答案是A。
试题“Betty and I are best frie...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
善于梳理化学知识,能使你的头脑更聪明.以下知识的梳理完全正确的一组是(  )
性质与用途
氢气有可燃性--冶炼金属乙醇有还原性--用做燃料活性炭有吸附性--做净水剂
点燃排水法收集的氢气--无需验纯煤气泄露--严禁火种溶洞探险--须做灯火实验
食品保鲜的办法
环保与物质的利用
填充氮气--防止变质放入生石灰--防止受潮放入细铁粉--防止受潮和变质
广泛使用无磷洗衣粉--减少水污染广泛使用乙醇汽油--减少空气污染广泛使用化石能源--减少酸雨发生
某同学对所学的部分化学知识归纳如下:其中完全正确的一组是(  )
物质的性质与用途
能源与环境
氢气、氧气有可燃性--作燃料一氧化碳有还原性--炼铁氮气有稳定性--作保护气
煤、石油燃烧--无污染车用乙醇汽油--减少污染氢能--无污染
假酒中毒--甲醇引起
煤气中毒--由一氧化碳引起
工业用盐中毒--亚硝酸钠引起
瓦斯爆炸--由甲烷引起
除鱼胆汁苦味(酸性)--纯碱溶液浸泡
浓硫酸沾到皮肤上--用氢氧化钠溶液中和
下列知识整理的内容有错误的一组是(  )
从分子的角度认识
实验操作的注意事项
花香四溢--分子不断运动水结成冰--分子间隔改变水的电解--分子发生改变
制取气体--先检查装置的气密性加热试管--先预热点燃可燃性气体--先验纯
物质的分类
除杂的方法
有多种物质组成--混合物由一种分子构成--纯净物含有氧元素的化合物--氧化物
铜粉中混有铁粉--用磁铁吸引氢气中混有水蒸气--通过浓硫酸氯化钠中混有碳酸钙--溶解、过滤
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司当前位置:
>>>Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same..
Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year we had a costume party instead.While we were writing the invitations, my mom came in and asked, “Nancy, what about inviting John?” John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in our class. “Mom, he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford a costume?” Mom said nothing.The next day, mom gave me an envelope(信封) with a shopping card in it. “I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.” Mom said. But how? We didn’t want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it for a long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.On the day of our party, John arrived, in an old sheet(床单),but still in the same brown pants as usual. Before eating the birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, “Now it’s time for the great prize game.” It was a math game. None of us were surprised when John gave the right answer first and walked off with the envelope.Everything went well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week. He felt happy. So did we.小题1: Nancy and Betty are ______.A.best friendsB.cousinsC.sistersD.brother and sister小题2: John did best in ______ of all the class.A.EnglishB.gamesC.mathD.science小题3: ______ had the idea of playing a math game.A.Nancy’s motherB.NancyC.BettyD.Betty and Nancy小题4:John got ______ as the prize for the math game.A.an envelopeB.a shopping cardC.a birthday cakeD.a new pair of pants小题5: Betty, Nancy and John all felt ______ in the end.A.happyB.embarrassedC.surprisedD.sad
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:不详
小题1:A小题2:C小题3:D小题4:B小题5:A试题分析:贝蒂和作者是两个善良的女孩,约翰家很穷。她们为了帮助约翰设计了一个小游戏,通过约翰擅长的数学,让他为自己赢得了一件礼物,这两个女孩既帮助了他,又让他感到有面子。小题1:细节理解题。根据文中原句Betty and I are best friends.(贝蒂和我是最好的朋友)可知此题选A。小题2:细节理解题。根据文中原句but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in our class.(但他已经在数学方面比我们班上其他人的成绩都好)可知此题答案是C。小题3:细节理解题。根据文中原句Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.(贝蒂和我最终有了个好主意)可知此题答案是D。小题4:推理判断题。根据上文作者的妈妈给约翰准备了一个装有购物卡的信封,到最后约翰通过游戏赢得了这个信封,可知此题答案是B。小题5:细节理解题。根据文中原句He felt happy. So did we.(他感到很高兴,我们也是)可知此题答案是A。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same..”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same..”考查相似的试题有:
89229168104312351277218266743254333Betty and I are best friends.our birthdays are on the same so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year ,we had a costume party instead. While we were writing the invitations ,my m 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
&&&&&& Betty and I are best friends.our birthdays are on the same so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year ,we had a costume party instead. &&&&&&& While we were writing the invitations ,my mum came in and asked ,”Why not invite John?” John had been in our class for only a few months ,but he already getting better grades in math than anyone else in class .I wrinkled(皱起)my nose, ”Mum ,he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford a costume?” Mum said nothing .The next day ,mum gave me a envelope with a shopping certificate in it .” I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John embarrassed .We discussed it for a long time .Finally ,Betty and I had a good idea. &&&&&&&& On the day of our party ,kids arrived, dressed differently .John arrived ,in an old sheet (床单),but still in the same brown pants as usual. We danced, ate snacks and played games in groups .Before eating the birthday cake ,Betty said in a loud voice ” Now it is time for the great prize game .It is the following riddle ……”It was a math game ,None of us was surprised when John came up with the right answer first and walked off with the envelope . &&&&&&& Everything went on well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week .He felt happy .So did we. &&&&&&& When we help others ,we need to find a proper way ,or we may hurt them in another way . 41、 The two girls and John were in the same ______. A、group&&& B、family&&& C、team&&&& D、class 42、 John’s family may be very _____according to the passage. A、far&& B、poor&&&&& C、rich&&&&& D、small 43、 How did John get the prize during the party ? A、By helping others&&&&&&&& B、By asking for help C、By getting good grades in study&&& D、By winning the math game 44、 John ______with the shopping certificate after the party . A、watch a basketball match&&&& B、saw a movie C、bought something to wear&& D、made a phone call 45、 The two girls felt ______when they found John wearing his new clothes. A、happy B、sorry&&& C、sad&&&& D、angry. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(吉林卷)英语(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
根据短文内容.选择正确答案。Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year, we had a costume party instead. While we were writing the invitations, my mum came in and asked, "Why not invite John?” John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in class. I wrinkled(皱起) my nose, “Mum, he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford a costume?“ Mum said nothing. The next day. mum gave me an envelope with a shopping certificate in it. “I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.” Mum said. But how? We didn't want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it for a long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea. On the day of our party, kids arrived, dressed differently. John arrived, in an old sheet (床单), but still in the same brown pants as usual. We danced, ate snacks and played games in groups. Before eating the birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, "Now it's time for the great prize game. It’ s the following riddle..." It was a math game. None of us was surprised when John came up with the right answer first and walked off with the envelope. Everything went on well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week. He felt happy. So did we. When we help others, we need to find a proper way, or we may hurt them in another way.【小题1】The two girls and John were in the same________A.groupB.familyC.teamD.class【小题2】John' s family may be very &&&&&&&&&&&&&according to the passage.A.farB.poorC.richD.small【小题3】How did John get the prize, during the party?A.By helping others.B.By asking for help.C.By getting good grades in study.D.By winning the math game.【小题4】John _________with the shopping certificate after the party.A.watched a basketball matchB.saw a movieC.bought something to wearD.made a phone call【小题5】The two girls felt ______when they found John wearing his new clothes.A.happyB.sorryC.sadD.angry
来源:2012年人教版初中英语八年级上册第六单元练习卷
阅读理解Some children are playing a game. They arestanding in two rows. The girls stand in the front row, and the boys stand inthe second row. Mary stands in the middle. Betty stands on her right hand side.Han Meimei stands on Mary’s left hand side. Lily stands next to Betty, and Lucydoesn’t. Sam stands behind Lucy. In front of Alex is Han Meimei. Bill doesn’tstand in the middle of the second row. On his right stands Tom, and Jim standson his left. 1.Row 2 ____ _____ _____ _____ _____2.Row 1 ____ _____ _____ _____ _____&
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(吉林卷)英语(解析版)
根据短文内容.选择正确答案。Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays areon the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But thisyear, we had a costume party instead.&&&&& While we werewriting the invitations, my mum came in and asked, &Why not invite John?”John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting bettergrades in math than anyone else in class. I wrinkled(皱起) my nose, “Mum,he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford acostume?“ Mum said nothing. The next day. mum gave mean envelope with a shopping certificate in it. “Ithought it would be nice for you to give this to John.”Mum said. But how? We didn't want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it fora long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.&&&& On the day of our party,kids arrived, dressed differently. John arrived, in an old sheet (床单), but still in the same brown pantsas usual. We danced, ate snacks and played games in groups. Before eating thebirthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, &Now it's time for the greatprize game. It’ s the following riddle...& It was a math game. None of uswas surprised when John came up with the right answer first and walked off withthe envelope.&&&& Everything went onwell as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the nextweek. He felt happy. So did we.&&&& When we help others,we need to find a proper way, or we may hurt them in another way.1.The two girls and John were in thesame________&&&&&&&&&&&A. group&&&&&&& B.family&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. team&&& &&&&&&&&&&D.class2.John' s family may be very &&&&&&&&&&&&&accordingto the passage.&&&&&&&&&&&A. far&&&&&&&&& B.poor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. rich&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. small3.How did John get the prize, during theparty?&&&&&&&&&&&A. By helping others. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.By asking for help.&&&&&&&&&&&C. By getting good grades in study.&&&& &&D. Bywinning the math game.4.John _________with the shopping certificateafter the party.&&&&&&&&&&&A. watched a basketballmatch&&&&&&&&& B. saw a movie&&&&&&&&&&&C. bought something towear&&&&&&&&&& D. made aphone call5.The two girls felt ______when they foundJohn wearing his new clothes.&&&&&&&&&&&A. happy&&&&&& B.sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C . sad&&&&&&&&&&&&D. angry&
来源:2012届广东省梅州市初三英语寒假复习英语试卷
1. Mrs. Li wants to send her daughter to take some piano lessons during the coming summer holiday. 2. Betty and her boyfriend want to spend the weekend to watch something new. They both like dancing. 3. Darning wants to buy some newspaper to read so that he can improve his English. 4. Mr. Black wants to come to Beijing for the first time in August. He wants to enjoy the real Beijing Opera very much. 5. Tony and his colleagues will have a trip in Guangzhou next week. They need to rent a car and a driver who understands English.
A. Watch Your Neck: This modern ballet is telling the story of “Dracula” which is the classic novel by Irish playwright Bram Stoker. Time: 8:30 pm, February 2-9 Tel: B. Children’s Activity Center Tel:
Add: No. 2 Zhongshan Road (Singing lessons, piano lessons and dancing lessons.) C. Art Show: A total of 10 artists living close to each other are jointly giving an art exhibition. D. Peking Opera: Mei Lanfang’s brave fighting against the Japanese during the war of Resistance against Japanese will open your mind. E. Foreign Book Center: More and more increasing learning English books and newspapers, CDs. ect. F. The Changcheng hotel: Five star hotel. Looking for much experienced receptionists. Tel: (010) G. Car-Hire Service: 12 seat Forit transit van for hire in Zhujing Business and Private Hire. We have English-speaking drivers.
来源:2010年广东省广州市毕业学业考试英语卷
题型:单词拼写
根据句意和首字母提示完成单词,使用了语法正确.意义通顺。请将答案写在题后相应的横线上。1.November is the e_______ month of a year.2.Lakers will play a_______ Rockets in the NBA match tonight.3.Lingling, Betty and I enjoyed o_______ at the party last night.4.Dragon Boat Festival is one of the Chinese t_______ festivals.5.F_______, the soldiers arrived at the village after a few days’ longwalk.6.If there's something wrong with your teeth,you'd better go to see ad_______.7.Many teenagers would like to s_______ their photos or articles withothers on the Internet.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!betty and i are best friends这篇阅读的翻译
meDZ99QT69
我可以翻译给你但你要先采纳我
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2014年丹东市中考英语真题:
Betty and I are best friends.. …阅读理解及答案_中考阅读理解_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年丹东市中考英语真题:&&Betty&and&I&are&best&friends..&…阅读理解及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
2014年丹东市中考英语真题:&&Betty&and&I&are&best&friends..&…阅读理解及答案
文章来源:
更新时间: 14:47:27
Betty and I are best friends. Our birthdays are on the same day, so every year we have a birthday party together. But this year we had a costume party instead.
While we were writing the invitations, my mom came in and asked, “Nancy, what about inviting John?” John had been in our class for only a few months, but he was already getting better grades in math than anyone else in our class. “Mom, he wears the same pants to school every day. How could he even afford a costume?” Mom said nothing.
The next day, mom gave me an envelope(信封) with a shopping card in it. “I thought it would be nice for you to give this to John.” Mom said. But how? We didn’t want to make John embarrassed. We discussed it for a long time. Finally, Betty and I had a good idea.
On the day of our party, John arrived, in an old sheet(床单),but still in the same brown pants as usual. Before eating the birthday cake, Betty said in a loud voice, “Now it’s time for the great prize game.” It was a math game. None of us were surprised when John gave the right answer first and walked off with the envelope.
Everything went well as we planned. John wore a new pair of pants and a new shirt the next week. He felt happy. So did we.
61. Nancy and Betty are ______.
A. best friends&&&&&&& B. cousins&&&&&&&&& C. sisters&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. brother and sister
62. John did best in ______ of all the class.
A. English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. games&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. math&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. science
63. ______ had the idea of playing a math game.
A. Nancy’s mother& B. Nancy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Betty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Betty and Nancy
64. John got ______ as the prize for the math game.
A. an envelope&&&& B. a shopping card&&&& C. a birthday cake&& D. a new pair of pants
65. Betty, Nancy and John all felt ______ in the end.
A. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& embarrassed&&&&& C. surprised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sad
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 the best of friends 的文章

随机推荐