无聊家可归的社保补缴原因怎么写和影响这篇英语作文怎么写?

英语作文该怎么写?
英语作文该怎么写?
09-12-29 &
开头万能公式1. 开头万能公式一:名人名言  有人问了,“我没有记住名言,怎么办?尤其是英语名言?”,很好办:编!  原理:我们看到的东西很多都是创造出来的,包括我们欣赏的文章也是,所以尽管编,但是一定要听起来很有道理呦!而且没准将来我们就是名人呢!对吧?  经典句型:  A proberb says, “ You are only young once.” (适用于已记住的名言)  It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. (适用于自编名言)  更多经典句型:  As everyone knows, No one can deny that…2. 开头万能公式二:数字统计  原理:要想更有说服力,就应该用实际的数字来说明。  原则上在议论文当中十不应该出现虚假数字的,可是在考试的时候哪管那三七二十一,但编无妨,只要我有东西写就万事大吉了。所以不妨试用下面的句型:  According to a recent survey, about 78.9% of the college students wanted to further their study after their graduation.  看起来这个数字文邹邹的,其实都是编造出来的,下面随便几个题目我们都可以这样编造:  Honesty:根据最近的一项统计调查显示,大学生向老师请假的理由当中78%都是假的。  Travel by Bike:根据最近的一项统计调查显示,85%的人在近距离旅行的时候首选的交通工具是自行车。  Youth:根据最近的一项统计调查显示,在某个大学,学生的课余时间的70%都是在休闲娱乐。  Five-day Work Week Better than Six-day Work?:根据最近的一项统计调查显示,98%的人同意每周五天工作日。  更多句型:  A recent statistics shows that …结尾万能公式1. 结尾万能公式一:如此结论  说完了,毕竟要归纳一番,相信各位都有这样的经历,领导长篇大论,到最后终于冒出个“总而言之”之类的话,我们马上停止开小差,等待领导说结束语。也就是说,开头很好,也必然要有一个精彩的结尾,让读者眼前一亮,这样,你就可以拿高分了!比如下面的例子:  Obviously(此为过渡短语), we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others.  如果读者很难“显而见之”,但说无妨,就当读者的眼光太浅罢了!  更多过渡短语:  to sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus  更多句型:  Thus, it can be concluded that…, Therefore, we can find that…2. 结尾万能公式二:如此建议  如果说“如此结论”是结尾最没用的废话,那么“如此建议”应该是最有价值的废话了,因为这里虽然也是废话,但是却用了一个很经典的虚拟语气的句型。拽!  Obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem.  这里的虚拟语气用得很经典,因为考官本来经常考这个句型,而如果我们自己写出来,你说考官会怎么想呢?  更多句型:  Accordingly, I recommend that some measures be taken.  Consequently, to solve the problem, some measures should be taken.写作的“七项基本原则”一、 长短句原则  工作还得一张一驰呢,老让读者读长句,累死人!写一个短小精辟的句子,相反,却可以起到画龙点睛的作用。而且如果我们把短句放在段首或者段末,也可以揭示主题:  As a creature, I as a man, I read. Although one action is to meet the primary need of my body and the other is to satisfy the intellectual need of mind, they are in a way quite similar.  如此可见,长短句结合,抑扬顿挫,岂不爽哉?牢记!  强烈建议:在文章第一段(开头)用一长一短,且先长后短;在文章主体部分,要先用一个短句解释主要意思,然后在阐述几个要点的时候采用先短后长的句群形式,定会让主体部分妙笔生辉!文章结尾一般用一长一短就可以了。二、 主题句原则  国有其君,家有其主,文章也要有其主。否则会给人造成“群龙无首”之感!相信各位读过一些破烂文学,故意把主体隐藏在文章之内,结果造成我们稀里糊涂!不知所云!所以奉劝各位一定要写一个主题句,放在文章的开头(保险型)或者结尾,让读者一目了然,必会平安无事!  特别提示:隐藏主体句可是要冒险的!  To begin with, you must work hard at your lessons and be fully prepared before the exam(主题句). Without sufficient preparation, you can hardly expect to answer all the questions correctly.三、 一二三原则  领导讲话总是第一部分、第一点、第二点、第三点、第二部分、第一点… 如此罗嗦。可毕竟还是条理清楚。考官们看文章也必然要通过这些关键性的“标签”来判定你的文章是否结构清楚,条理自然。破解方法很简单,只要把下面任何一组的词汇加入到你的几个要点前就清楚了。  1)first, second, third, last(不推荐,原因:俗)  2)firstly, secondly, thirdly, finally(不推荐,原因:俗)  3)the first, the second, the third, the last(不推荐,原因:俗)  4)in the first place, in the second place, in the third place, lastly(不推荐,原因:俗)  5)to begin with, then, furthermore, finally(强烈推荐)  6)to start with, next, in addition, finally(强烈推荐)  7)first and foremost, besides, last but not least(强烈推荐)  8)most important of all, moreover, finally  9)on the one hand, on the other hand(适用于两点的情况)  10)for one thing, for another thing(适用于两点的情况)  建议:不仅仅在写作中注意,平时说话的时候也应该条理清楚!四、 短语优先原则  写作时,尤其是在考试时,如果使用短语,有两个好处:其一、用短语会使文章增加亮点,如果老师们看到你的文章太简单,看不到一个自己不认识的短语,必然会看你低一等。相反,如果发现亮点—精彩的短语,那么你的文章定会得高分了。其二、关键时刻思维短路,只有凑字数,怎么办?用短语是一个办法!比如:  I cannot bear it.  可以用短语表达:I cannot put up with it.  I want it.  可以用短语表达:I am looking forward to it.  这样字数明显增加,表达也更准确。五、 多实少虚原则  原因很简单,写文章还是应该写一些实际的东西,不要空话连篇。这就要求一定要多用实词,少用虚词。我这里所说的虚词就是指那些比较大的词。比如我们说一个很好的时候,不应该之说nice这样空洞的词,应该使用一些诸如generous, humorous, interesting, smart, gentle, warm-hearted, hospital 之类的形象词。再比如:  走出房间,general的词是:walk out of the room  但是小偷走出房间应该说:slip out of the room  小姐走出房间应该说:sail out of the room  小孩走出房间应该说:dance out of the room  老人走出房间应该说:stagger out of the room  所以多用实词,少用虚词,文章将会大放异彩!六、 多变句式原则  1)加法(串联)  都希望写下很长的句子,像个老外似的,可就是怕写错,怎么办,最保险的写长句的方法就是这些,可以在任何句子之间加and, 但最好是前后的句子又先后关系或者并列关系。比如说:  I enjor music and he is fond of playing guitar.  如果是二者并列的,我们可以用一个超级句式:  Not only the fur coat is soft, but it is also warm.  其它的短语可以用:  besides, furthermore, likewise, moreover  2)转折(拐弯抹角)  批评某人缺点的时候,我们总习惯先拐弯抹角说说他的优点,然后转入正题,再说缺点,这种方式虽然阴险了点,可毕竟还比较容易让人接受。所以呢,我们说话的时候,只要在要点之前先来点废话,注意二者之间用个专这次就够了。  The car was quite old, yet it was in excellent condition.  The coat was thin, but it was warm.  更多的短语:  despite that, still, however, nevertheless, in spite of, despite, notwithstanding  3)因果(so, so, so)  昨天在街上我看到了一个女孩,然后我主动搭讪,然后我们去咖啡厅,然后我们认识了,然后我们成为了朋友…可见,讲故事的时候我们总要追求先后顺序,先什么,后什么,所以然后这个词就变得很常见了。其实这个词表示的是先后或因果关系!  The snow began to fall, so we went home.  更多短语:  then, therefore, consequently, accordingly, hence, as a result, for this reason, so that  4)失衡句(头重脚轻,或者头轻脚重)  有些人脑袋大,身体小,或者有些人脑袋小,身体大,虽然我们不希望长成这个样子,可如果真的是这样了,也就必然会吸引别人的注意力。文章中如果出现这样的句子,就更会让考官看到你的句子与众不同。其实就是主语从句,表语从句,宾语从句的变形。  举例:This is what I can do.  Whether he can go with us or not is not sure.  同样主语、宾语、表语可以改成如下的复杂成分:  When to go, Why he goes away…  5)附加(多此一举)  如果有了老婆,总会遇到这样的情况,当你再讲某个人的时候,她会插一句说,我昨天见过他;或者说,就是某某某,如果把老婆的话插入到我们的话里面,那就是定语从句和同位语从句或者是插入语。  The man whom you met yesterday is a friend of mine.  I don’t enjoy that book you are reading.  Mr liu, our oral English teacher, is easy-going.  其实很简单,同位语--要解释的东西删除后不影响整个句子的构成;定语从句—借用之前的关键词并且用其重新组成一个句子插入其中,但是whom or that 关键词必须要紧跟在先行词之前。  6)排比(排山倒海句)  文学作品中最吸引人的地方莫过于此,如果非要让你的文章更加精彩的话,那么我希望你引用一个个的排比句,一个个得对偶句,一个个的不定式,一个个地词,一个个的短语,如此表达将会使文章有排山倒海之势!  Whether your tastes are modern or traditional, sophisticated or simple, there is plenty in London for you.  Nowadays, energy can be obtained through various sources such as oil, coal, natural gas, solar heat, the wind and ocean tides.  We have got to study hard, to enlarge our scope of knowledge, to realize our potentials and to pay for our life. (气势恢宏)  要想写出如此气势恢宏的句子非用排比不可!七、 挑战极限原则  既然是挑战极限,必然是比较难的,但是并非不可攀!  原理:在学生的文章中,很少发现诸如独立主格的句子,其实也很简单,只要花上5分钟的时间看看就可以领会,它就是分词的一种特殊形式,分词要求主语一致,而独立主格则不然。比如:  The weather being fine, a large number of people went to climb the Western Hills.  Africa is the second largest continent, its size being about three times that of China.  如果您可一些出这样的句子,不得高分才怪!
请登录后再发表评论!旅游对环境的影响英语作文(共7篇)
旅游对环境的影响英语作文(共7篇)
【旅游作文】 池锝网
本文已影响 人
篇一:英语作文:旅游业是否破坏环境 Will Tourism Bring Harm to the Environment Will Tourism Bring Harm to the Environment Tourism is a booming industry in china. With many travelers flocking to different destinations around China, tourism is becoming one of the most viable business markets. However, air travel, car travel and other means of tourism are adding to China’s pollution crisis and this is becoming a problem. As far as I am concerned, tourism will bring harm to the environment. For one thing, thousands of people visiting an area can cause more pollution. With so many visitors crowding there, there is an increasing demand for different means of transportation including cars, buses and etc., which will emit more waste gases. Since exhaust by automobiles is one of the main reasons causing air pollution, the booming tourism will surely result in more pollution. For another, many people who visit an area are sometimes careless in their behaviors. They leave food, plastic bags, and bottles behind.They harm plants, animals and objects important to the local culture but those on holiday often do not know the damage they cause. Polluted environment is really a pressing problem nowadays. Tourism is one of the main reasons that cause pollution. Therefore, some actions need to be taken to curb the development of tourism. For example, environmental levies should be placed on services and goods that visitors buy. Voluntary schemes should be encouraged. Driving should be discouraged through parking charges.篇二:关于旅游的英语作文 【关于旅游的英语作文:篇一】 Last summer holiday, I went to Hainan with my family. The weather was terrific! The sky was blue more than I could describe, the sea was blue and bright more than I could believe. Walking by the sea is just like being in the oil painting! We sailed to an island called Xiao. I swam there. Swimming is the sea is quite different from that in a pool. Because the depth is various all the time. Maybe the water can't afford you this minute, and then it will flow over your head! Bedsides the swimming, we also had a good meal there. We had a nice seafood dish. I forgot the name of that conch, but I bought back the shell. I f you want to have a look, you may ask me. Or, we may go to Hainan together, for I am always hoping to come to that place again. I really like that place, a place of blue and brightness. 【关于旅游的英语作文:篇二】 This summer vacation, I went to Beijing. It was a very great city! We went to the Great Wall first. Like its name, it was very great. We can see many mountains around. Then we went to visit Tian'an Men Square. It was also fantastic. We lived in a small house in a Beijing Hutung, it was a traditional Beijing building called 'four-section compound'. I enjoyed myself a lot.篇三:环境与旅游英语演讲 Do Not Make Environment Overtime With the improvement of people's life quality, Tourism is becoming an important part of people's life. At the same time, the rapid development of tourism has led to economic growth.And now,people relax themselves through having a trip. But as we know, every coin has two sides,tourism’s development bring huge economic benefits to the region, it also make the environment even worse. How to realize the sustainable development of tourism industry is a problem that need to deal with in time.Now I give servel facts and suggestions. The main problems of sustainable development of tourism industry today mainly include three ones.First, tourism city ecological environment become deteriorating.Because of the rapid increase of tourism,the tourism cities have some problems including air pollution and river pollution.On the other hand,huge number of visitors increase the burden on the local infrastructure.So,local goveronment should limit the number of vistors to avoid more environmental destruction. Second, Tourism environmental protection is unconscious. In the scenic spots we can often see the tourists touch or climb on the monuments and places of historic interest, graffiti phenomenon also occurs from time to time, all of these make the original style and and scenic beauty and even its’ life.So when we try to solve it we have tostrengthen the conduct propaganda of environmental protection and sustainable development of publicity and improve the awareness of citizens' environmental awareness and sustainable development. Last, today, tourism resources management system is not perfect. Some spaces can’t handle the relationship between tourism and environment , and make tourism staff and environment always overtime, which also become one impoetant reason on the problem of deterioration of the relationship between man and environment.So what we should do is to improving tourism system and manage to deal with the relationship. In my opinion,we live on the Earth,which we have only one,so we should make the environment the top one. In the development of today’s tourism resources and the development of the tourism industry, we must pay attention to the protection of the environment.
随着人们生活质量的提高,旅游已成为人们生活中的一个重要组成部分。与此同时,旅游业的快速发展也导致了经济的增长,而现在,人们通过旅行来放松自己。 但正如我们所知,每一个硬币都有两面,旅游业的发展给地区带来巨大的经济利益,也使环境变得更糟。如何实现旅游业的可持续发展是一个需要及时处理的问题。现在我给一些事实和建议。 旅游业可持续发展的主要问题主要包括三个。首先,旅游城市的生态环境变得恶化。由于旅游业的快速增长,旅游城市有一些问题,包括空气污染和河流污染。另一方面,游客大量增加对当地基础设施的负担。所以,当地政府应该限制游客数量来避免更多的环境破坏。 二、旅游环境保护是无意识的。在风景名胜区,我们经常可以看到游客触摸或爬上古迹和名胜古迹,涂鸦现象也会不时发生,所有这些使原来的风格和风景秀丽,甚至它的生命,所以当我们试图解决它,我们必须加强对环境保护和可持续发展的宣传和提高公民的环保意识和可持续发展。 最后,今天,旅游资源管理体系不完善。一些空间无法处理旅游与环境的关系,使旅游工作人员和环境都超负荷运行,这也成为在人与环境的关系恶化的问题的一个重要原因。所以,我们应该做的是提高旅游系统和管理关系的处理。 在我看来,我们生活在我们只有一个地球上,所以我们应该把环境放在第一位。在当今旅游资源开发,旅游业的发展的同时,我们必须注意保护环境。篇四:旅游英语作文2 近几年来,我国旅游新兴了一种新的旅游模式:乡村旅游。乡村旅游成为我国旅游业的一个新亮点,这样一种的新型的旅游模式能够带动我国旅游业和乡村的发展。经过十几年的发展,我国的乡村旅游在促进农村产业结构优化调整、拉动农民增收、推动旅游业发展等方面起到了重要的积极作用。但是由于我国乡村旅游业起步较晚,尚处于初级阶段,其发展中存在着一系列问题。 主要的问题有以下几个方面: 第一,在景点建设和项目开发上缺乏科学的规划,导致产品档次较低。由于忽视了农业旅游资源的综合开发,使观光农业旅游项目功能、内容单一,开发的广度、深度不够,没有自身特色。同时,部分开发经营者追求短期的经济效益,不顾对环境造成的污染和破坏,也使其失去了浓郁的乡土气息。 第二,乡村旅游的产业规模小,基础设施、服务设施不完善。我国乡村旅游的项目存在着总体规模狭小的特点,尚未形成参观、购物、旅游一条龙服务的产业体系,缺少必要的休息、娱乐、餐饮等设备。 第三,乡村旅游企业的管理与经营体制不健全。一方面用(来自: 池 锝 网:旅游对环境的影响英语作文)人制度极不完善,造成内部管理混乱;另一方面在资源保护和环境保护的体制方面有很大欠缺,使得环境和资源遭到破坏的现象时有发生。
第四,针对乡村旅游的经营管理人员相对较少,对乡村旅游从业人员缺乏系统有效的培训,乡村旅游管理人员和从业人员素质普遍低下,严重制约了中国乡村旅游业的发展。 为了使我国的乡村旅游得到更好的发展,必须采取相应的措施来解决发展中存在的问题: 1、在开发过程中挖掘文化内涵,开发特色化产品。在保护的前提下开发出具有浓郁乡土气息的乡村旅游产品。其次,挖掘乡村文化内涵,深层次、多方位开发设计适销对路、具有乡村特色的产品,增强乡村旅游产品吸引力,提高市场竞争能力。同时也要注重产品的参与性和知识含量。 2、完善相关设施设备条件,实行规模化经营。完善相关设施设备条件,同时要加强乡村旅游地公共设施与食宿设施的建设,解决好交通、通信、厕所等问题。大力发展食、住、行、游、购、娱六大要素互相配合的项目,把各种乡村民间娱乐艺术纳入乡村旅游产品中,形成系列和规模,产生规模经济效益。 3、健全相应管理体制、实施规范化管理。乡村旅游地政府要制定出相关管理办法或条例,对乡村旅游进行规范与监督,同时积极引导,进行规范管理,对乡村旅游活动进行指导和监督。同时要制定有效的保护措施,避免对生态环境和景观开发性的破坏。 4、对乡村旅游从业人员进行系统化的培训,培养专业的乡村旅游的管理人员,提高从业人员的素质。旅游成为必需品的同时,乡村旅游也正逐渐迈入旅游行业中的必需品之列,尤其成为城市居民日常休闲娱乐的一大主要选择。乡村旅游的发展前景很好,必须要积极的采取措施解决发展中遇到的问题。乡村旅游地要把资源优势转变为经济优势,以市场需求为导向,充分利用当地资源,全面规划,合理布局,打造自己的品牌,使之成为具有品牌效应的乡村旅游目的地。
In recent years, China's tourism emerging a new travel modes: rural tourism. Rural tourism has become a new bright spot in China's tourism industry, such a new type of tourism model can stimulate the development of China's tourism industry and the countryside. After ten years of development, China's rural tourism in promoting the adjustment of industrial structure in rural areas, boosting farmers' income and promote the development of tourism has played an important positive role. However, due to the late start of rural tourism, still in its infancy, its development there are a series of problems. The main problem in the following areas: First, the lack of scientific planning on attractions construction and project development, resulting in lower product quality. Due to neglect of comprehensive agricultural development of tourism resources, making tourism agriculture project functions single content, breadth of development, deep enough, did not own characteristics. At the same time, part of the development and operation of the pursuit of short-term economic benefits, regardless of the pollution and destruction of the environment, it also lost a strong local flavor. Second, small-scale rural tourism industry, infrastructure, services, facilities, inadequate. China's rural tourism project there is the overall size of small features, has not yet formed an industrial system to visit, shopping, tourism train services, the lack of needed rest, entertainment, dining and other equipment. Third, rural tourism enterprise management and operation of the system is not perfect. On the other hand there is a great lack of have occurred in the institutional aspects of resource conservation and environmental protection, so that the destruction of theenvironment and resourc on the one hand very imperfect employment system, resulting in internal management turmoil. Fourth, the relatively small number of management personnel for rural tourism, rural tourism practitioners lack of systematic and effective training, rural tourism managers and practitioners generally low quality, seriously hampered the development of China's rural tourism. In order to make our country better rural tourism development, we must take appropriate measures to solve the problems in the development of: 1, tap the cultural connotation in the development process, the development characteristics of the product. Under the protection of the premise developed a strong local flavor of rural tourism products. Secondly, the mining village culture, deep, multi-faceted development and design marketable products with a rustic, enhancing the attractiveness of rural tourism products, improve market competitiveness. But also focus on participation and knowledge content of products. 2, improving facilities and equipment related to the conditions, the implementation of large-scale operation. Improve related facilities and equipment conditions, but should strengthen the construction of public facilities and rural tourism accommodation facilities, solve transportation, communications, toilets and other issues. To develop food, shelter, transportation, travel, shopping, entertainment six elements of co-ordination of the project, the various rural folk entertainment arts into rural tourism products, the formation of the series and size, resulting in economies of scale.3, a sound management system accordingly, the implementation of standardized management. Rural Tourism Government should formulate relevant management measures or regulations to regulate rural tourism and supervision, and actively guide and regulate the management of rural tourism activities guidance and supervision. At the same time to develop effective protection measures to avoid damage to the ecology and landscape development in nature. 4, rural tourism practitioners systematic training and development of rural tourism professional management staff, improve the quality of employees. Travel has become a necessity, while the rural tourism are also increasingly entering the tourism industry in the columns of necessities, especially become a major urban daily choice of entertainment. Good prospects for the development of rural tourism, we must take proactive measures to address the problems encountered in the development. Rural Tourism put resources into economic advantages, market demand-oriented, full use of local resources, comprehensive planning, rational distribution, build their own brand to become a brand of rural tourism destination.篇五:关于生态旅游的英语作文 3-18岁纯英式素质教育领航者:纯英式资深外教,纯英式国际领先教材,纯英式学习环境!
优尼全能英语:关于生态旅游的英语作文
假如你上周末参加了某旅行社组织的所谓生态游,你觉得名不副实。请你根据下表内容把自己经历的这次生态游和对真正生态游的看法写出来。所谓的生态游: 欣赏风景,享受新鲜空气 有人摘花、捉鸟、乱扔垃圾 真正的生态游 享受自然,同时也是一种责任 要保护自然,保护野生动物 带走美好回忆,留下青山绿水 Last weekend I went on an eco-travel with a travel agency. All the way we enjoyed the beautiful scenery and fresh air. But a few of us picked flowers as while going sightseeing. Some even tried to catch the birds they saw. What was worse, many tourists threw rubbish here and there. The rubbish may do harm to wildlife there. I don’t think this is a true eco-travel. A true eco-travel is a tour that not only allows us to express our love for nature, but needs our responsibility as well. As we enjoy the beauty of nature, we should try our best to protect it. And we should also try to protect wildlife. A true eco-travel should be like this: take nothing away
leave nothing behind but all the green trees and the clean water. 六:假设你是李明,最近你校的一份英语报纸正在校园出现的“涂鸦”现象开展讨论。请你根据以下要点写一封信给报纸编辑,发表你的看法。 (1)“涂鸦”丑陋难看。 (2)公共建筑物不是表达观点、感情的地方。 (3)禁止“涂鸦”。 参考词汇:graffiti 涂鸦,(在墙上的)乱涂乱写 vandalism 对公共财物的有意破坏 Dear Editor, Recently graffiti has become more noticeable in my college. I feel quite annoyed at them, especially when some of my classmates praise them as a kind of so-called art. Confronted with this impolite phenomenon, I can’t help asking myself: what is wrong with today’s teenagers? In my opinion, graffiti is a form of vandalism. They are a mess and are ugly to look at. Meanwhile, walls are public places, and they should not be used to express personal views and feelings. I really think vandalism should be stopped, and those who refuse to stop this bad practiceshould be punished. We should clear away these ugly expressions and drawings so that our college may return to its true self--a clean, quiet place for study, teaching and research. Yours, Li Ming篇六:旅游英语作文 旅游英语作文 China is very beautiful. It has the Guilin scenery and the GREat Wall. In Guilin, has the blue color the sky, the white cloud, but also has the strange mountain: In the GREat Wall, you can feel what calls GREatly. Welcome to China to travel, because here was too beautiful.篇七:关于旅游的英语作文 Travel is a very good means of broadening a person's perspective. Travel may relieve a person of boredom and gloom. Travelers can choose different modes of transportation which have advantages and disadvantages. [] Travel is a very good means of broadening a person's perspective. [p?'spektiv] It makes you come into contact with different cultures, meet people of different colors. Travelling much, you will not only eich your knowledge and experiences, but also be aware of the Magic of nature. Travel may also relieve person of boredom. Travel brings you enjoyment and attraction. It gives you a pleasant experience, which will disperse [dis'p?:s] vt. 使散开;分散;传播your boredom and make you forget whatever annoys you. Travel broadens your mind and leaves you good memories. Later, you may go over these memories and enjoy your past experiences.
which transportation would you like to choose? Airplanes are the fastest but also the most expensive. Buses and trains are less expensive, but they soon make you feel uncomfortable. Ships provide you with comfort unless you get seasick. Most people can afford traveling by bicycle, which, although slow, can limber up your muscles and get you closer to nature. I love traveling. Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eyes to the world. What's more, it refreshes me.旅游不单是一种兴趣,还是一门学问,快乐的旅途是你终生难忘的回忆。要是有点探险精神的,三两同游,好玩的多逗留,游个饱,不好的不看也罢,自由自在;不参加旅游团为好,那叫走观花,不叫旅游。当然,出去之前应该研究一下,要知道你想前往的地方最出名最美丽的风光何时才有。 要是有足够的钱,宽容的时间,路线也应讲究,经济许可的可坐飞机,便捷省时,一览碧空,看云儿在脚下自由自在的飘舞; 坐火车呢,那也不俗,沿途景致,这边看看那边望望,说不定在车上还能交上朋友呢!当然来回路线最好不要一样,这样可把沿途的山水名胜游个饱,将来也不用再到这一片热土作重游之想了。我们的祖国啊河山辽阔壮丽,要去的地方多着呢。 旅游之趣,不是一时能谈完的,不过,旅游,皆自对山水之钟情呵!
Tour is not only a personal interest but also a kind of knowledge. A merry journey will be the memory that you can’t forget through your lifetime. It’s really at ease if you wander with two or three china pates who have a little exploratory energy to stay in the interesting places as long as you want but just ignore the unsightly places. It’s not good to join the travel agency other wise we should call it gaining a superficial understanding through cursory observation but not traveling. Of course, we should study to choose a most towardly occasion for the most famous and beautiful scene in the places before we are going to. And we need enough money, enough time, special channel and also an economical plane, it’s convenient for us. And we can save more time to view the blue sky generally and look out upon the cloud dancing freely outside the plane. It’s also not bad to travel by train. Enjoy the scenery out of the train on the way, just look around here and there, maybe you can get some new friends in this narrow but long carriage. Certainly you’d better choose the different path when you return back from the place of interest so that you can make your eyes full of the landscape of interest on the way and never need to revisit the once familiar place. How far-flung and galland the rivers and mountains in our homeland are! There are still too many places we can go. Time is limited but the interest of traveling is limitless. We travel just because of our love knot to the natural mountains and rivers!
There is an ancient Chinese saying that says &Guilin scenery is the est under heaven& Guilin, one of China's most beautiful cities has been a destination [,desti'nei??n] for travelers and an inspiration [,insp?'rei??n] for poets and artists for thousands of years. Its famous karst kɑ:st] mountains, the unsurpassed ['?ns?(:)'pa:st] beauty of the Li River, and the jumping nightlife in the village of Yangshuo have made Guilin a world-famous destination. In Guilin it is virtually impossible to take a bad photograph. Beauty is everywhere.相关热词搜索:
[旅游对环境的影响英语作文(共7篇)]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【旅游作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
池锝网 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 离职原因怎么写 的文章

随机推荐