mr li had to gowalk awayy on business.he would bewalk away

The ‘Beautiful Music for our Global Community’ Post | Cincy Dwellers
Also on January’s agenda: One of our favorite Philadelphia bands “Hectic Zeniths” has released their CD Digipak — YEAH!!! We learned about this group of musicians after they sent us their music, which is simply beautiful. Order the Digipak @
I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do.
Hectic Zeniths – Then and Now:
Then on January 19, Edie_n_Cincy will be in Louisville, Kentucky for the long-awaited “Little People” aka Laurent Clerc show. After Clerc’s first U.S. tour was a success, he’s come back to the States. This time he’s touring with west coast DJ “Emancipator”
— I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!
little people – Start Shootin':
Emancipator – Nevergreen:
little people – Inutile et Indispensable:
*January 9, 1990: Happy 22nd Birthday to my girl NANTUCKET — may the stars always shine brightly on you!!!
Rate this:Share this:Like this:Like Loading...
Categories
Recent Posts
Follow &Cincy Dwellers&
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 85 other followers
%d bloggers like this:Public Health and Social Justice 690F
& Blog Archive
& Amherst showing of Unnatural Causes May 19th
Course blog for PHSJ 690F
Please see the announcement below. I encourage all of you who can to attend. This will be a good way to see how Unnatural Causes is received by an Amherst audience, to gauge the conversation that may surround the Northampton showing, and to think about ways to plan for the Northampton photo exhibition.
The Town of Amherst
The Town of Amherst Department of Public Health
As part of its work on Social Justice and Health Equity, The Town of Amherst and the
The Town of Amherst Department of Public Health is extending a special invitation to: Town Meeting and Select B Amherst Residents, and all interested people to a screening and discussion of:
UNNATURAL CAUSES: Is Inequality Making Us Sick?
Date: 19 May 2009
Time: 5:00—7:00
Place: Amherst Cinema
The screening will include a forum—Implications of inequality and health for the Amherst community: A dialogue among participants—facilitated by Dr. Barbara J. Love and introductions by Amherst Public Health Director, Epi Bodhi.
Light refreshments will be served on site prior to the screening
The Screening will be followed by a reception at Amherst Coffee
For more information, please visit our blog
Our thanks to Amherst Cinema and Amherst Coffee for your community support
This entry was posted on Monday, April 27th, 2009 at 7:31 pm
and is filed under .
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
You can , or
from your own site.
Leave a Reply

我要回帖

更多关于 go away 的文章