大小:187.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢求一篇英语作文,名《我的家庭》50字,带翻译
求一篇英语作文,名《我的家庭》50字,带翻译 10
爸爸是老师
妈妈买衣服
不区分大小写匿名
My Family 
Everyone has a family. So do I. I have a warm family, There are three persons in my family. My father,my mother and I. My mother is a shop assistant, she is always busy with her work. My father is an teacher, he often helps me do my maths problem. And they love me very much. I love them, too! 
每个人都有家,我也不例外。我有一个温暖的家庭,我们家有3人,我的爸爸,我的妈妈和我。我的妈妈是一个售货员,她总是很忙。我的爸爸是一个老师,他经常帮助我解决数学上的难题。他们都很爱我,我也爱他们!
PS:要是你非要说我妈妈是卖衣服的,那只好说she sells clothes in her own shop

have a perfectly happy big family , have 6 person , my grandfathers , grandmas , fathers , mothers , elder sisters to still have me at home. My grandfather grandma already has had 70-year-old , they lie fallow very much, my grandfather goes out to stroll every day curved , play mahjong, my grandma has a rest be in home. My father has had more than 50-year-old this year , my father has been that one builder , his job make great efforts very much , go off in the early morning. not returning till late at night every day , has accompanied me to play in the evening, I am fond of my father very much. My mother is to as soon as manager , draws up clothing industry, she is a very kindly mother. She is not afraid to return laboriously, every day being cooked meal by us. The meal that my mother prepares is very good eat, we all like to eat the meal that my mother prepares. Still having my elder sister , his is to be engaged in foreign trade&s , she is very lively. Care for me very much. My our going ahead not knowing in study about all asks him. The at last is me: I am one student , 18-year-old this year , like to tour , to grapple , strike. Be my family. 

我有一个非常幸福的大家庭,家里有6口人,我爷爷,奶奶,爸爸,妈妈,姐姐还有我。我爷爷奶奶已有70岁了,他们很休闲,我爷爷每天出去遛弯,打麻将,我奶奶在家里休息。我爸爸今年有50多岁了,我爸爸是一名建筑工人,他工作很努力,每天早出晚归,晚上还陪我玩,我很喜欢我的父亲。我妈妈是一名经理,搞服装行业,她是一个很慈祥的母亲。她不怕辛苦,每天回来给我们做饭。我妈妈做的饭很好吃,我们都喜欢吃我妈妈做的饭。还有我姐姐,他是搞外贸的,她很活泼。很关心我。我在学习上不懂的我都问他。最后是我:我是一名学生,今年18岁,喜欢旅游,格斗,搏击。就是我的家庭。 

My Family 
I&m very glad to tell you about my family. I have a happy family. There are four people in it. They are my father、my mother、my little brother、and I.My father is so busy that he has no time to come back to see us. We miss him very much. My mother is a housewife .Every day,she cooks delicious meals and does a lot of housework.My brother and I are both students.We work very hard. 
In my family ,there are lots of happinesses around me.I love my family!

Now I will introduce something about my study. At present we learn not only from the textbook but also from optional courses(课外资料). We can study what we are interested in. In this way,we can develop ourselves in different aspects(爱好). And we can also study on the Internet 

我的家庭,有我,爸爸,妈妈,弟弟60字
i have a happy family.my mother,my father and i.we live in No.6 street in hai dian in beijing.my mother is a beautiful woman.she is a teacher.i think she is not only a good teacher but also a kink mother.my father is a skillful worker.he works in a big factory.i love them very much.in my opinion,a happy family is everyone has own eager to make someone happy.to sum of ,my family has it. 我有一个快乐的家,我的妈妈我的爸爸
这种作文还事自己写吧
别人不知道,自己写吧.
作文自己写比较好,实在有不会的再问。
&我来回答My Family
I have a happy family. There are five people in my family. They are my parents,my grandparents, my sister,and I. My father and mother are businessmen. And my grandparents are farmers. I'm a primary school student. My sister is four years old. She is lovely.I love my family.
我有一个幸福的家庭。有5人在我的家中。他们是我的父母,我的爷爷奶奶,我的妹妹,和我。我的父亲和母亲是商人。我的祖父母是农民。我是一名小学生。我妹妹是4岁。她很可爱.我爱我的家庭。
是死死死死死死死死死死死死水水水水水死死死死死死水水水水水
我有一个幸福美满的家庭,家里有爸爸、妈妈,弟弟,一个可爱的我。I have a happy family, home, and a father and mother, brother, a lovely of I.我的爸爸个子高高的,喜欢穿西装,他在我心目中是最帅的。My father is a tall, like to wear a suit, he is the most handsome in my mind.爸爸非常有爱心,他不但非常爱我,还很喜欢我们楼道里的其他小朋友。Father is very good-hearted, he not only to love me very much, also like other children we corridor.爸爸平时喜欢看报纸,连睡觉前都要看一会。Dad usually like to read newspaper, even before sleeping wanted to see for a while.妈妈瘦瘦的白白的,头发长长的。Mother is thin, white hair long.她不但是我的妈妈,还是我的知心朋友呢!She is not only my mother, or my bosom friend!我们还彼此给对方起了外号,妈妈叫“糊涂虫”,因为她有时候装糊涂,所以我就老喊她“糊涂虫”。We also each other to each other up the nickname, the mother call "idiot", because she sometimes playing dumb, so I be old to shout to her "idiot".妈妈就叫我“跟屁虫”,因为我老是喜欢跟在她的屁股后面。Mom just call me "heels, because I always like to behind on her ass.我是家里最小的一员,眼睛长的大大的,小巧的鼻子,红红的嘴巴。。。。I was a member of the youngest, big eyes, a small nose long red, red mouth...十分可爱。Very lovely.我活泼开朗、待人热情,也像爸爸一样有爱心,喜欢帮助别人。I lively, cheerful, treat people hospitable, also like my father has the compassion, likes to help others.这就是我的家庭,一个非常美满幸福的家庭。This is my family, a very happy happy family.
I have a warm family
my name is XXX , I've a good family,my father is a teacher and my mother is a doctor.
my father very like me and my mather.He always
bay something to me.Take me to the zoo in weekend.
I am very happy! I Like wy father and my mother . I love my family.Thank you !
oiujiouikuiouiouiuiouuiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
My Family Everyone has a family. So do I. I have a warm family, There are three persons in my family. My father,my mother and I. My mother is a shop assistant, she is always busy with her work. My father is an teacher, he often helps me do my maths problem. And they love me very much. I love them, too!
My Family Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family. My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. But sonetimes he works so hard that he can&t remember the date. My mother is a woman with a bad memory. She always does a lot of housework, but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness. For example, one day, she washed clothes in the washer, after the washer finished the work, she found she hadn&t filled the washer with water. Now let me tell you a funny thing: one day, father wanted to get up early as usual, buthe wasn&t able to do that, because he hadn&t set the alarm clock the night before, so when he got up, he did everything in a hurry. After father left, mother said to me mysteriously, &He will come back soon.& &Why?& I was greatly surprised. &Because today is Sunday, his holiday!& Just as mother said, father came back home soon, and went to bed again--he was too tired. You see, what an interesting family have! I hope that you will have one like mine, too. 我的家庭 每个人都有家。我们大家生活在那里,并从那里获取温暖。我们家有三口人,我妈妈、爸爸,还有我。我们在一起幸福地生活,我们家有许多有趣的故事。 我爸爸工作认真。他是一名医生,他总是尽他最大的努力 去帮助每一位病人,尽力使他们感觉舒服。有的时候,他工作太认真以致于忘了日期。 我妈妈是一位记性很不好的人。她总是做很多家务活,但有时却因为她的粗心而做错事。比如说,有一天,她用洗衣机洗衣服,最后却发现自己忘了在洗衣机中放水。现在让我告诉你一件有趣的事:一天,爸爸想像平常一样早起,但是由于他前天没有设置闹钟,所以他起晚了,当他起床时,他匆匆忙忙地洗漱完毕就去上班了,爸爸离开后,妈妈神秘地对我说:“他一会儿一定会回来的。”“为什么?”我十分惊讶。“因为今天是星期天,他的假日。”妈妈正说着的时候,不一会儿,爸爸就回来了,并且再一次上床睡觉了——因为他太累了。 你瞧,多么有趣的家庭!我希望你也有一个像我一样的家庭。
My FamilyI have a happy family.There are three people in it,my father,my mother and I.My father is a doctor.He works in a hospital.He goes to work every day.My mother is a teacher.She teaches at a primary school.She goes to work from Monday to Friday.I am a pupil.I go to school from Monday to Friday.
I love my family..我的家我有一个幸福的家。我家有三个人,我爸爸,妈妈和我。我爸爸是个医生,他在一家医院工作,每天都上班;我妈妈是个老师,她在一间小学教书,星期一到五上班。我是个小学生,星期一到五上学。我爱我的家
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一篇英语作文在这一学期中,通过对金融英语的学习,我对这们课程有了更深刻的认识。在以前其他金融课程的学习中,我们已经了解了很多金融方面的知识,但是这些专业名词很多都是从英语翻译过来,而在金融英语的学习中,我们了解了这些专业名词的英文词意,也更深刻的理解了这些专业名词,并且这些专业名词也使得我在其他金融课程的学习中更加便利。在学习的过程中,我还学习了商业银行、贷款、共享、投资银行、保险、金融知识,理解他们的工作或服务的方法。在金融英语学习过程中,我学会了如何用英语更正式的更严谨的表达。金融是一科包含广泛并且与国际接轨的学科,所以能否用英语熟练的表达和正确的理解就十分重要,因此,金融英语就显得格外重要。在这一学期的学习中,我学到的不仅仅是书本上的知识,而且还学会了认真严谨的学习工作,仔细全面的思考问题。老师也在课堂上提出了现在社会上值得思考的现象,并且与我们分享的她的经验,总之,通过这门课程的学习,我收获良多。(求高手用上面的中文文章写一篇英文文章。ps:要自己写的,不要有道神马翻译的,要有各种语法,拜谢!)还有没有更好一点的啊啊啊啊
In this term, through the study of financial English, I have a better understanding of the course.In other finance courses of learning before, we have learned a lot about the financial sector, but man...
In this semester, through to the financial English learning of this course, I have a more profound understanding of.In the past other finance courses, we have learned a lot of financial knowledge, but...
可以写:In this term, through the study of financial English, I have a better understanding of the course.In other finance courses of learning before, we have learned a lot about the financial sector...
this term ,i have more impressively understanding to the course of financial English.Wehave learned a lot of financial sector from foremer financial course , but many of
them are thanslated from ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码(rollingsweets)
(小丸子在火星)
(烤鸭小助手)
(郝英语听力)
(lets_talk)
第三方登录:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
求一篇祝贺信的英语作文.doc58页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。