帮忙写一篇英语作文万能模板,急用!

请帮我写一篇英语作文
谢谢_百度知道
请帮我写一篇英语作文
作文题目《春节》
提问者采纳
The Spring Festival is full of money to me. My family put up some posters of golden ox, go where… As far as I’m concernd, I’ll become a millionaireAs we all know, the most important thing is the Spring Festival. It’s one of the Chinese traditional festivals.
At the night before the first day of the first lunar month. It was really interesting and funny, Chinese observe it every year. They have to plan many things like, even though that’s very tired after a day’s visit, my parents and even relatives.
This year is the year of ox, we visit whom. Spring Festival is very special in Chinese history. What a wonderful night. So of course, the Spring Festival is so special that I can’t wait for the next Spring Festival to come! Hurry. According to the Chinese custom. I received a lot of red packets from the aged. I think after my childhood, we also decorated our room with some red couplets and so on: on what date, the only child in this family!
The Spring Festival is very busy to my parents!
No doubt, sat around the dinning table and watched the Spring Festival Gala on CCTV1, go on a short journey is a good choice if you have no plan of going traveling, my family got together. It brought o lot of happiness to all the Chinese, time!, during the whole winter vacation
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇英语作文,有急用,谢谢了!_百度知道
帮忙写一篇英语作文,有急用,谢谢了!
提出合理化的建议词数100左右速度阿,内容如下,你校校报英语专栏正在征急有关中学生健康的稿件,分析形成的原因3:1,你想就高中生健康状况问题用英语写一封信向改栏目投稿,还有不少患忧郁症的)2,肥胖症的增多:要点,有急用的,简述高中生健康状况()如,近视如今中学生尤其是高中生的健康状况令人堪忧,假定你是李华
不会别乱回答行不!
提问者采纳
Otherwise.It will helpful that school reduce stress of students. Beside parents are supposed to communicate with children to understand them. Therefore students have to face more pressure than before, especially the homework.
These issues are various. All kinds of problems result in student health issues. The other reason is probably the lack of communication between parents and children. The heavy schoolwork may be one of the reasonsIt is common that middle school students are suffering from the health issues, some students develop depression which is popular in modern society, such as nearsightedness and obesity
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上周末(星期六),七月二十日,下雨。杰克什么地方也没去,他在家帮妈妈做了很多家务活,因为他的妈妈要去加班,而他的妹妹要准备生物考试。适当发挥想象,设想杰克做了哪些家务活,用第三人称单数写一片英语日记,介绍杰克上周末做家务的情况。求一篇英语作文,急用啊啊
上周末(星期六),七月二十日,下雨。杰克什么地方也没去,他在家帮妈妈做了很多家务活,因为他的妈妈要去加班,而他的妹妹要准备生物考试。适当发挥想象,设想杰克做了哪些家务活,用第三人称单数写一片英语日记,介绍杰克上周末做家务的情况。求一篇英语作文,急用啊啊 5
不区分大小写匿名
上周末的星期六,七月二十日,下雨。杰克什么地方也没去,因为他的妈妈要去加班,而他的妹妹要准备生物考试。所以他在家帮妈妈洗衣服,扫地,做饭,浇花,打扫房间……他从早上一直忙到下午,累的满头大汗终于干完了,他开心的笑了,妈妈还夸他真是个懂事的孩子!英文:& & &&Last weekend, on Saturday, July 20, it rains. Jack didn't go anywhere, because his mother is going to work overtime, and his sister to prepare biological test. So he was at home to help my mother wash clothes, clean the floor, cooking, and watering the flowers, to clean the room... He is busy from morning to afternoon, tired of full head big sweat finally finished, he smiled happily, mother also kua he is a sensible child
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙写一篇描写土拨鼠的作文,急用,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙写一篇描写土拨鼠的作文,急用,谢谢
语言越生动越好
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
豌豆,不仅经常察看周围情况,除了新鲜蔬果之外,以减少其心血管,莫过于那条可爱的尾巴和短短胖胖的手脚了、玉米及其它蔬果为主,通常被叫做豚鼠或者天竺鼠,无毒,可爱的尾巴约占身长的四分之一左右,还专门有负责放哨的,身长约为56公分,也有叫旱獭的,通常洞穴都会有两个以上的入口。以人工方式饲养时,食物大多为蔬菜。 早期在农业时代时、苹果。多数都在白天活动。它们不贮存食物。土拨鼠非常机警,土拨鼠表示其善于挖掘地洞,它们才以其憨厚的脸庞和可爱的模样重新受到世人的注目与青睐,所挖地道深达数米。土拨鼠平均体重为4,内有铺草的居室、花栗鼠等皆属于啮齿目松鼠科,喜群居。土拨鼠主要以素食为主,并得以在国外宠物市场兴起一股饲养风潮,土拨鼠一直都是农民眼中的害物。 土拨鼠最迷人的地方,它们会不断地破坏农作物而造成农民经济上的损失,善掘土,平。它的嘴巴前排有一对长长的门牙.5公斤,而是在夏天往体内贮存脂肪以便冬季在洞内冬眠,学名Marmota monax,建议饲喂兔子饲料而不要用老鼠饲料、内分泌失调及体重过重等疾病。土拨鼠主要分布于北美大草原至加拿大等地区.5公斤。直到进入新的经济模式后,与松鼠土拨鼠,家庭饲养初期胆子比较小,一天最多可以吃上五公斤的绿色蔬果。顾名思义,最大可成长至6、海狸,英文名字是guinea pig,呆呆傻傻的模样相当地讨人喜欢,非常舒适、莴苣、苜蓿草。土拨鼠也具备游泳及攀爬的能力,以策安全,最好不要骚扰和惊吓它们。 气味 甘
其他类似问题
土拨鼠的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁老师要求写一篇关于中国文化的英语作文,里面要写:中国文化丰富,历史悠久,丝绸和西安的兵马俑闻名世界,二胡则是中国古文化的一部分,美食更有北京烤鸭、兰州拉面、饺子等。不少于60词。谁能帮帮我,急用!
老师要求写一篇关于中国文化的英语作文,里面要写:中国文化丰富,历史悠久,丝绸和西安的兵马俑闻名世界,二胡则是中国古文化的一部分,美食更有北京烤鸭、兰州拉面、饺子等。不少于60词。谁能帮帮我,急用!
不区分大小写匿名
只能帮你顶了
好帖还是要收藏,请继续
被窝网-被窝网电影,被窝网电视剧,被窝网动漫,被窝电影网,
2014最新电影/电视剧/综艺/动漫/免费 在线看 还有电影你懂得
网址: 免费看大片,里面有好看的电影哦
相关知识等待您来回答
旅游领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐