谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 英语大作文

谁能帮我写4篇英文作文具体内容是有寓意有内涵有教育意义,一百字左右,
鼬的女人真性福
作文1:Letter Writing Write a letter to a friend of yours, asking for advice about a real problem you have. 作文2:Knowledge from Books vs. Knowledge from Experience Some people think books are where knowledge comes from, but many people think differently and insist that knowledge come from one’s experience. What’s your opinion? 作文3:Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet Nowadays Internet is very popular and people spend more and more time on Internet. But as a coin has two sides, Internet has its advantages and disadvantages at the same time. What’s your opinion on this issue? 作文4:Letter Writing At New Year’s Eve you write a letter to your friend. What’s your plan for the coming semester? Please tell your friend about your hopes and wishes for next semester. 1.Dear Mr/ Miss How are you? I'm ***, one of your students from class 041 of International Business, enrolled in 2005. During my job application, I was required to provide a recommendation letter, You are the first person I can think of on my mind.So would you please do me a favor? I know it may cause you some inconvenience,I am very sorry about that, but I really need your help. Yours, *** 2.Knowledge from books and knowledge from experience? Which one do you think more important, knowledge from books or from experience? Now in the modern competitive world, technology and science become more developed and populations become more day after day, people may feel more stress on their life or work than ever before, especially in the job market, many person can't find a perfect job they expect. A lot of people realize that persons who want to find a good job have to get knowledge from books via going to school, others may think that knowledge from books is impractical at work place and experiece is more important. In China, the number of populations is very large, and following reformation of education during recent years, there are more and more university students and higer degree persons graduate each year, many of them can't hunt jobs that pay perfectly, but the other who can't go to college because of lacking money or other reasons can get higher salaries after several years working. So the people who are well educated aren't balanced and many persons who have conditions to go further education hesitate to spend much money on further education. I think person should go to college if it's possible, because well-educated give you more oppotunities to find a good job and higher platform of promotion. No doubtly, experiece is important for us, but if we haven't enough theoretical knowledge from books, we may pay out more than other people to get a perfect job and gain higher earnings. So, if possible, why not to learn more knowledge from books? After we graduate, we'll still have many opportunities to gain experience, right? 3.互联网的利弊(The Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet) The following aspects could best illustrate the advantages of Internet. Netsurfers (网上冲浪者) in different countries can share interesting knowledge and the latest information. Besides, Internet has provided a major opportunity to buy and sell merchandise (商品). What is more, people may get medical help or even vote on Internet. Its advantages seem countless. Behind all this glowing talk, however, are some problems. Internet makes people passive by stopping them making their own entertainment. So much so that when there is a breakdown or jam, people may find that World Wide Web turns into World Wide Wait. What is worse, some children have access to the scenes of violence and sex. Apart from these, it can be affected by viruses(病毒) and hackers (黑客). We should handle its problems, meanwhile we should exploit its potential as well. With proper management of Internet people ought to experience more fruits of the information revolution. All the wisdom of the ages, all the information that has enlightened mankind for centuries, should be available to us with the healthy development of Internet. 4.范文1:The new year is coming!Now,it's the time to make plans for the new year.Here is what I will do: 1.I will get better grades.I'm good at English and Chinese, but I need to improve in my Math.I'll study better! 2.I will break my bad habits.I often get up very very late. To get early is good for my health. So I'll get up earlier than usual. 3.I will eat better.Ioften eat a lot of junk food. they are not good for my health.I should eat more fruits and vegetables.Theu will make my body healthier and stronger. This year was a good year for me,but Ican make next year even better.I'll work hard to keep my resolutions What are your plans for the new year? Whih best wishes for the new year. 范文2.新年新打算New plan for the New year PART 1 过去的一年 the passed year 还有一个多小时狗年就要过去了,让我细数一下这一年发生了一些什么值得记住的或者琐碎的事.It remains one hour that the old year will pass,and let me recall what happend in this year,unforgetable or trivial. 1.去了GRACE那里,还认识了EMILY,DAVID,和RAY,这两个星期是我今年最最快乐的时光. Spent two weeks with?Grace,and what's more, knew Emily,David and Ray,that's the most pleasant period in 2006. 2.去剪头发,被一个白痴剪成了短发,这是我今年最呕的事情. To had my hair cut,and an idiot cut my?long hair to short,that's the?tragic event which makes me throw up.? 3.今年暑假我去打工了,赚了一点钱,买了个夹子和一双凉鞋,都没了. I did part time job during my summer vacation and got a few salaries.But I cost all?of them?on a hairpin and a pair of sandals, 4.经常中奖,小奖不断,感觉很开心呢. I'm forturnate to get some small prizes like Clarins Face Cleasner by drawing lots. 5.考了一个还不知道结果的六级,希望还可以吧 Had a CET-6 test but no result,hope it won't be bad. PART 2 未来的一年 The coming year 1.打算好好学习,争取拿个奖学金,哈哈,不知道可不可以啦 I plan to study hard,try to obtain a scholarship,haha,will it come true? 2.想把法语CET 4考出来,再考个BEC证书就满足了 I wanna pass the CET-4 for FRENCH,and also gain the certification of BEC.I'll be content if I reach these two goals. 3.希望暑假可以去马尔代夫和新加坡,爸爸要是看到了不要劈我啊~~~~~~ I wish I could go to Maldives and Singapore next summer holiday,if Dad you see it,don't be angry~ 4.暑假可以打工赚些钱补贴我的旅游计划 I hope I can find a part-time job which can do some help to my travel plan during my summer holiday 5.LAST BUT NOT LEAST但愿今年可以找到一个大家都满意的MR RIGHT :) Last but not least,i wish i can find my MR RIGHT?who will pleased I and also my parents.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我用英语写一篇关于学习方法英语作文啊!
谁能帮我用英语写一篇关于学习方法英语作文啊! 10
如题,急用啊!
初三水平的70词到80词。
补充:能附上中文翻译就更好了。谢谢
Now I’m going to share my experience of studying English with all of you.
I shall mention that speaking is the first skill we must learn by heart. The more we speak, the better we understand. And it’s good for you to try to speak well. As a language, English is really useful. So, we should practice it more, not only study for the examinations.
The next question is listening. If you can’t listen well, you won’t be able to understand what others say. Perhaps you should do some more listening exercises when you are free, or talk with your teachers and friends in English more. Reading after the tapes is also a good idea. In this way, you could try to imitate their pronunciation and improve your listening.
Do you often read articles in English? I enjoy it very much. There are many great English storybooks and magazines in the stores. I have been reading the 21st Century Teens for a long time, and I think this copy of English newspaper is pretty good. If you are interested in them, read by yourself and you will find lots of fun from reading. And one day, you may fall in love with it.
Some students may have a serious problem writing compositions. They worry about it but don’t know what to do, for their compositions are short and rambling, and they often make mistakes in grammar. Of course, it’s a long process to improve your writing, but it’s not so difficult. For example, I have been keeping diaries in English since eight months ago. On the one hand, you could write more and get more ex On the other hand, you could express your feelings. Isn’t it a good idea to kill two birds with one stone?
Well, the most important thing is that you must think out why you study English so hard. I think I shall stress on this problem. Don’t think of your test paper and marks now, think about your own life and the future of your homeland. That’s why we study so hard.
Nothing is impossible in the world, believe it ,do it !
能翻译下吗?谢谢
现在我要分享我的经验中学习英语与你们大家。 我提到,说是第一个技能,我们必须学会的心。我们讲的更多,更好,我们理解。这对你有好处,试图发言良好。作为一个语言,英语是非常有用的。所以,我们应该更多的实践,不仅是研究考试。 下一个问题是听。如果你不能听好,你将无法了解别人怎么说。也许你应该做一些听力练习时,都是免费的,或与您的老师和朋友们在英语以上。阅读后,磁带也是一个不错的主意。通过这种方式,您可以尝试模仿他们的发音和改善您的听力。 你经常阅读文章的英文?我喜欢它非常。有很多伟大的英文故事书和杂志的商店。我一直在读21世纪的青少年很长一段时间,我认为这副本的英文报纸是不错的。如果你有兴趣他们宣读自己和你会发现许多有趣的阅读。有一天,您可能会爱上它。 有些学生可能有一个严重的问题书面成分。他们担心,但不知道做什么,他们的成分是短期和杂乱,而且它们经常犯错误的语法。当然,这是一个漫长的过程,以改善您的写作,但它不是那么困难。举例来说,我一直保存日记的英文,因为8个月前。一方面,你可以写更多,获得更多的经验,以这种方式,另一方面,你可以表达你的感情。是不是一个好主意,杀死二鸟一石? 那么,最重要的事情是,你必须思考为什么你如此努力学习英语。我想我应强调这一问题。不要以为你的测试文件,标志着现在,考虑一下自己的生活和未来的家园。这就是为什么我们如此艰苦的研究。 没有什么是不可能在世界上,相信这是事实,做到这一点!
提问者 的感言:十分感谢 相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁能帮我写一篇关于英语口语重要性的作文字数120字左右,
直以来,大部分学生在学校里接受的英语学习都 是以应试为主,为了应付各种以笔试为主的英语考试,在多年的英语学习过程中,老师给学生教授更多的是词汇和语法方面的知识,能运用英语流畅地进行交流的学生人数并不是很多.“哑巴”英语已经越来越成为学习英语最大的障碍. 说到底,英语口语是一种技能,尤其是依照当前经济的发展趋势,我国与国际的交流越来越紧密,学习实用的口语知识,可以应对工作、商务、出国等方面遇到的问题. 作为现代都市人,我们没有理由回避或者拒绝学习英语口语,反而应该尽早学习,掌握多一门技能,这对于增强自己的竞争力十分有用,口语应该随着时代的发展成为一种学习趋势. 知良学校英语教学的最大特色就是对英语口语的学习.通过短时间的口语训练课程,学生就可以说一口漂亮的英文!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我在英语考试,谁帮我写一篇英语作文_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,084,612贴子:
我在英语考试,谁帮我写一篇英语作文收藏
一.介绍近年来沙尘暴越来越严峻的形式及其危害二.提出自己的治理意见,100词数左右
貌似是今天啊。。孩纸你自求多福吧。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐