5.withinVIII 1.weekly
2.yourselves
4.relationship 5.least
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答已经完美的解决了我问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
travellersurprisedworriedadvisedlost&&1. careless& 2.&less& 3. meeting& 4. any& 5. much& 1. bored& 2. winner& 3. simplest& 4. traditional& 5. without& 1. weekly& 2. yourselves& 3. meaning& 4. relationship& 5. least
traveller surprised worried advise lost careless fewer meeting any much
travel,surprise,worry,advise,lose
care,few,meet,some,many
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语,快,给好评_百度知道
提问者采纳
I have a good friend. Her name is Cindy Brown, as you know Cindy is her first name, and her family name is Brown, she is 15 years old, we have known each other since we were nine or ten. She is my classmate too, she has a black pen, and that's her favorite color, I also have her telephone number :346-9921.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
I have a good friend .Her name is Cindy Brown.She is 15 years old.She has a pen.It's a black pen.She favorite color is black. Her telephone number is 346-9921.
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I have a good friend, he is a boy from America, full name is Cindy Brown. He is fifteen years old, and he usually likes black clothes. Now we are in the same class. His telephone number is 346-9921
Her name is Cindy Brown, she is 15 years old. She like writting things, so she like her black pens very much. I have her telephone number 346-9921. I like my friend cindy.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 给好评_百度知道
提问者采纳
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today my topic is“Learning to get along with our parents.”  These days, most of us feel it is hard to get along with our parents. We easily get angry for no reason and even talk to them for days.  I think the causes are as follows. First, our parents only care about our marks and it makes us stressed. Second, we are unwilling to communicate with them.  It's time for us to change. First, we can communicate with them by sharing our joys and worries with them. Then, we can help do some housework to show our love for them. Finally, we should achieve a balance between our school work and hobbies so that they won't feel worried about us.  That's all for my speech. Thank you!
Do you alway feel you and your parenrts just can not get see eye to eye? Are you always fighting with them about your life? Is all the arguing and butting heads stressing you out? Follow these steps to find some peace. Here is how:1.Make a list of things that you and your parents fight about the most. Identify what it is that gets you so upset and angry-are you mad that your parents disagree with you or are you upset that they can not see your point of view?2.Set up a time to talk to your parents. Do not just bring it up over dinner but make an actual appointment and tell them that you have an important proposal to make. This conveys a message that you would like to consult with your parents.3.Before talking to your parents, take a few deep breaths and think calming thoughts. Make a promise to yourself that you will not raise your voice or get angry even if your parents
在当今的社会的英文是什么
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语,给好评_百度知道
提问者采纳
1.realized2.soldier3.sick4.continued5.resting6.tool7.War8.manage
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
6. teacher 其他的上楼已回复了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁回答英语问题给好评。_百度知道
4 Is , isn't5 Is , isn't 6 is , is7 am , is/come , comes8 aren't , are1 This is2 Are , I 'm , I'm3 How is , fine4 Welcome to 5 morning ,Mr.*******************************************************************加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请及时采纳,谢谢!*******************************************************************,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
fine Welcome
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 给力英语 的文章

随机推荐