作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 8:58:35
形容词比较级和最高级(八年级上Unit 3)
&&&&&&& 第一部分& 形容词比较级
  (一)一般句式的构成:
&&&&&&& A + is / are+ 形容词比较级+ than + B  A 是主格 B 是宾格  如:
She is taller than me. &&&&&& [She is the tallest of the three girls. ]
He is older than me. The boy runs faster than the girl. This lesson is more difficult than Lesson Five. The story is more interesting than that one. She looks younger than his sister.
(二)英语形容词比较级的构成  英语形容词比较等级有三个:
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 原级,比较级和最高级。
  形容词比较等级形式变化有规则的和不规则的两种。  规则变化  1)单音节词末尾加-er(比较级),-est(最高级)【例】
&&&&&&&&& 原级&&&&&&&& 比较级&&&&&& 最高级  great&&&&& greater&&&&& greatest  small&&&& smaller&&&&& smallest  clean&&&& cleaner&&&&& cleanest
&&&&&&& big&&&&&&&& bigger biggest
&&&&&&& high&&&&& higher highest
&&&&&&& tall&&&&&&& taller tallest
&&&&&&& new&&&&& newer newest
&&&&&&& cheap& cheaper cheapest
&&&&&&& light&&& lighter lightest
&&&&&& bright& brighter& brightest
&&&&&& heavy&& heavier heaviest
&&&&&& clever& cleverer cleverest
&&&&&& fast&&&&&& faster&&&&& fastest
&&&&&& cold&&&& colder&&&&&&&& coldest
&&&&&& clever&&&&&&& cleverer&&&&& cleverest  narrow&&&& narrower&&& narrowest  able&&&&&&&&&&& abler&&&&&&&&&&& ablest
  2)单音节如以e结尾,只加-r(比较级),-st(最高级)  【例】
&&&&&&& fine&&&&&&&&&& finer&&&&& finest  wide&&&&&&&& wider&&&& widest
&&&&&&&&& large
&&&&&&&&& nice
&&&&&&&&& able
&&&&&&&&&&  3)闭音节,单音节词,如末尾只有一个辅音字母,须先双写这个辅音字母,再加-er(比较级),-est(最高级)  【例】
&&&&&&& big&&& bigger&&&&& biggest  hot&&& hotter&&&&& hottest  red&&& redder&&&& reddest
&&&&&&& wet&&& wetter&&&& wettest
  4)少数以-y,-er,ow,-ble结尾的双音节词,末尾加-er(比较级),-est(最高级)。
&&&&& 以-y结尾的词,如-y前是辅音字母,则变y为-i,再加-er和-est。以-e结尾的词只加-r和-st。  【例】
&&&&&&& busy
&&&&&&& funny&&&&&&&& funnier&&&&& funniest
&&&&&&& easy&&&&&&&&&&& easier&&&&&&&&& easiest
&&&&&&& heavy&&&&&&&& heavier&&&&&& heaviest
&&&&&&& shy&&&&&&&&&&&&& shier&&&&&&&&&&& shiest&&&&&&& angry&&&&&&&& angrier&&&&&& angriest
&&&&&&& healthy
&&&&&& hungry
&&&&&& friendly friendlier friendliest
&&&&&& (非正式more& friendly most friendly)&
5)其它双音节和多音节词皆在前面加单词more和most。  【例】
careful&&&& more careful&&&&& most carefuldifficult&& more difficult&&& most difficultdelicious more delicious& most deliciousinteresting more interesting&& most interesting
expensive&& more expensive&&&& most expensive
dangerous more dangerous&& most dangerous
important& more important&& most& important
convenient&& conveniently
intelligent
practical=useful&& usefully
successful&&&&&&&&&&&&&& successfully
comfortable&&&&&&&&&& comfortably
beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& beautifully
competitive
confident&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& confidently
active&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& actively
correct&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& correctly
adj. 不可思议的;不切实际的;奇异的;空想的;异想天开的;古怪的;极好的,极出色的;& &
&6)   不规则变化  原级&&& 比较级& 最高级  good&& better&& best
&&&&&&& well&&&& better&& best
  bad&&&&& worse&&&& worst&&&&&&& badly&& worse&&&& worst
&&&&&& ill&&&&&&&&& worse&&&& worst
She& is better than the boy at& playing chess.  many&&& more&&&& most
&&&&&&& much&&& more&&&& most  
&&&&&&& little&&&&&& less&&&&&& least
&&&&&&& few&&&&&&&& fewer&& fewest
  far&&&&& farther /
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& farthest / furthest
They look _____ than the poor girls, because they all dressed well [badly].& 他们的穿着都不错[不好]。
&&&&&&&& A.better& B. good
I slept very badly last night.& 昨天夜里我睡得很不好。
&&&&& 有些形容词一般没有比较等级。
&&&& right, wrong, woolen, favourite 等。  
&&&&&&& 形容词的比较等级的用法:
&&&&&&&&&& 比较级用于二者的比较。  【例】
Li Ping is older than Wang Hai. 李平比王海年纪大。There are more students in Class A than in Class B.一班比二班学生多。
He has more money than me.
二、形容词各等级的用法:  1、 原级(同级)比较:
&&&&& as…[adj/adv]& as…;
&& not as (so)…....as…
&He writes as well as I.
&She looks as& beautiful& as her sister.
They were as careful as the boys.
They did their homework as carefully as the girls.
We’ll give you as much help as we can.  
She isn’t as(so)active in sports as before.
  2. 比较级:表示两者之间比…… 更……可用状语much, a little, even等修饰:
& He& is even/much stronger than his elder brother.
&This room is much brighter than ours.
&This flower is much more beautiful than that type/kind of roses.
This country is even richer than Germany.
He made fewer mistakes than I did.
He is even richer than I.
This room is more brighter than ours.×
This flower is much more beautiful than that type of rose.√
3、高级:形容词最高级前必须加the, 副词最高级前常省略the,后面多用of……, in……短语表示范围:
It was the most/least interesting story I have ever listened.
He is the tallest of the three.
4、如果在两者之间表示“最……”时要在比较级前加the,而且还用of the two, of the pair短语:
John is the cleverer of the two boys.
Of the two boys, John is the cleverer.
三、重点与难点:
1、 as…as…结构:你和汤姆是一样好的孩子。as表示“像……一样”,引导比较状语从句,对主句和从句的动作或状态加以比较,说明它们之间有相似之处,在从句中常省略与主句相同的部分。例如:
He doesn't work as hard as I (do). 他不像我工作那样努力。
I hope the necklace was as good as the one you lent me.我希望我挂项链同你借给我的一样好。
&&&& 用于as...as...或not so/ as...as...中,前一个as是副词,后一个as是连词,引导比较状语从句。如:They helped the old man as often as possible.I don't speak English so/ as well as he does.
You’re a boy as good as Tom.
=You’re as good a boy as Tom.
2、 (1)too…to与 so…that sb.can’t…的句型转换:前者为简单句,主语只有一个,而后者为复合句,主语有两个,试比较:  The man was too angry to be able to speak.  The man was so angry that he wasn’t able to speak.  The milk was too hot to drink.  The milk was so hot that we can’t drink it.  (2) too…to…与 not enough to句型的转换:  He is too young to get married.=He is not old enough to get married.  The book is too difficult for me to read.=  The book is not easy enough for me to read.  3、 形容词原级表示比较级含义:  约翰不象迈克那么苯。John is not so stupid as Mike.  John is less stupid than Mike.  John is cleverer than Mike.  4、 用比较级表示最高级:约翰是班里最高的男生。  John is taller than any other boy in the class.  John is the tallest boy in the class.  John is taller than :any other boy.  any of the other boy.  all the other boy.  any of the others.  any one else.  5、 the more….. the more….表示“越……越……”:  The more books you read, the wider your knowledge is.  The more food you eat, the fatter you are.  6、 more and more….表示“越来……越……”:  More and more students realized the importance of a foreign language.  Our country is getting stronger and stronger.  Mid-Autumn Festival  Mid-Autumn Day   第二部分& 形容词比较级和最高级
  绝大多数形容词有三种形式,原级,比较级和最高级, 以表示形容词说明的性质在程度上的不同。    形容词的原级: 形容词的原级形式就是词典中出现的形容词的原形。 例如: poor tall great glad bad    形容词的比较级和最高级: 形容词的比较级和最高级形式是在形容词的原级形式的基础上变化的。分为规则变化和不规则变化。    规则变化如下: 1) 单音节形容词的比较级和最高级形式是在词尾加 -er 和 -est 构成。 great (原级)&&&&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级) 2) 以 -e 结尾的单音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加 -r 和 -st 构成。 wide (原级)&&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&& (最高级) 3)少数以-y, -er, -ow, -ble结尾的双音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加 -er 和 -est 构成。 clever(原级)&&&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级) 4) 以 -y 结尾,但 -y 前是辅音字母的形容词的比较级和最高级是把 -y 去掉,加上 -ier 和-est 构成.happy (原形)&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级)
5) 以一个辅音字母结尾其前面的元音字母发短元音的形容词的比较级和最高级是双写该辅音字母然后再加 -er和-est。 big (原级)&&&&&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级)
6) 双音节和多音节形容词的比较级和最高级需用more 和 most 加在形容词前面来构成。beautiful (原级)?(比较级) (最高级)&difficult (原级)& (比较级)&(最高级)     
常用的不规则变化的形容词的比较级和最高级:    原级------比较级------最高级    
good------better------best  &&&
many------more------most    
much------more------most    
bad------worse------worst    
far----farther, further---farthest, furthest 形容词前如加 less 和 least 则表示"较不"和"最不"important 重要 less important 较不重要 least important 最不重要 形容词比较级的用法: 形容词的比较级用于两个人或事物的比较,其结构形式如下:    主语+谓语(系动词)+ 形容词比较级+than+ 对比成分。 也就是, 含有形容词比较级的主句+than+从句。注意从句常常省去意义上和主句相同的部分, 而只剩下对比的成分。    Our teacher is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& we are. 我们老师的个子比我们的高。    It is&&&&&&&&& today than it was yesterday. 今天的天气比昨天暖和。    This picture is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than that one.  这张照片比那张照片漂亮。    This meeting is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than that one. 这次会议不如那次会议重要。    The sun is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than the moon. 太阳比月亮大得多。    形容词最高级的用法:    形容词最高级用于两个以上的人和物进行比较, 其结构形式为:    主语+谓语(系动词)+the+形容词最高级+名词+表示范围的短语或从句。    She is&&&&&&&&&&&& student&&&&& her class.  她是班上最好的学生。    Shanghai is one of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& cities&&&&& China. 上海是中国最大城市之一。    This is&&&&&&&&&&&&& apple I have ever met.  这是我见到的最大的苹果。    Tom is&&&&&&&&&&&&& boy in his basketball team.  汤姆是他们篮球队中个子最高的孩子。   
 英语语法之形容词比较级和最高级练习题1. This box is___ that one.  A. heavy than&&& B. so heavy than 
&&&&&& C. heavier as&&&& D. as heavy as2 When we speak to people, we should be ___ .  A. as polite as possible&&&&&&
&&&&&&& B. as polite as possibly  C. as politely as possible&&&&&
&&&&&&& D. as politely as possibly3 This book is___ that one, but____ than that one. A. expensive&&&&&
more expensive C. more expensive&
&& D. as expensive4 I think the story is not so ___ as that one.A. interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. interested&&
C. more interesting& D. most interesting5 His father began to work____ he was seven years old.A. as old as B. as early as C. since D. while
6. I think science is _ than Japanese.A. much important&
B. important&
C. much more important&
D. more much important
7. This pencil is___ than that one.A. longest&&& B. long&&& C. longer&&& D. as long
8. My mother is no ___ young.A. shorter&&& B. longer&&& C. little&&&& D. few9. These children are ____ this year than they were last year.&&& A. more tall&&&&& B. more taller&&
&&& C. very taller&&& D. much taller10. It was very hot yesterday, but it is___ today. A. even hotter&&&&&&&&&&&& B. more hotter  
&&& C. much more hot&&&& D. much hot11. Mrs Black has got____ instead of getting any better. A. more bad&&&&&&& B. a little worse&&
&& C. much badly&&& D. a lot of worse12. When we arrived, we found the meeting room crowded with___ students.  A. quite a few&&& B. only a few
&&&&&& C. few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a few quite  13.The house is small for a family of six.  A. much too&&&& B. too much&&&& C. very much&&&& D.so  14.Through the window we can see nothing but ____ buildings.  A. tall very many&&& B. very many tall&&& C. very tall many&&& D. many very tall  15. -What's your brother like?  && -He is___.  A. a driver&&& B. very tall&&& C. my friend&&& D. at school  16.The jacket was so___ that he decided to buy it. ,  A. much&&& B. little&&& C. expensive&&& D. cheap  17. Our classroom is____ larger than theirs.  A. more&&&& B. quite&&& C. very&&&& D. much  18. The earth is about____ as the moon.  A. as fifty time big&&& B. fifty times as big&&& C. as big fifty times&&& D. fifty as times big  19. Your room is&&&&&& mine.  A. twice as large than&&& B. twice the size of C. bigger twice than&& D. as twice large as & 20. Your room is ___ than mine.  A. three time big&& B. three times big&& C. three times bigger&& D. bigger three times & 21. His father is____than his mother. ;  A. older four years&& B. as four years older&& C. four years older&& D. bigger four years  22. Maths is more popular than____.  A. any other subject&& B. all the subjects&& C. any subject&&& D. other subject  23. China is larger than ____ in Africa  A. any other country&& B. other countries&& C. the other country&& D. any country  24. Tom is stronger than ___ in his class.  A. any other boy&& B. any boys&& C. any boy&& D. other boy  25. When spring comes, it gets____.  A. warm and warm& B. colder and colder&& C. warmer and warmer& D. shorter and shorter26. By and by, ____ students in our class came to like English.A. more and more&& B. much and much&& C. many and many&& D. less and least  27. At last he began to cry ___.A. hard and hard&&&&&& B. more hard and more hardC. harder and harder&&& D. less hard and less harder & 28. When spring comes the days get ____ and nights ____.  A. long&&&& B. short&&&& C. shorter&&&& D. longer  29. ___ I look at the picture, ____ I like it.  A. T the more&&& B. T the less  C. T less&& D. M the more30. ___ he read the book, ____ he got in it.A. T the more interesting  B. T the more interestingC. T the more interested&&&& D. M more interested31. ___ you come back, _____ it will be.A.T the best&& B.T the better&& C. F the better&&&&& D. T better  32. I like___ one of the two books.  A. the older&&& B. oldest&&& C. the oldest&&&& D. older  33. Which is___country, China or Japan?  A. the large&&& B. the larger&&& C. larger&&&& D. largest  34. Of the two cups, he bought&&&&&& .  A. the smaller&&& B. the smallest&&& C. small&&&& D: smaller  35. 1 Which do you like ___, tea or coffee?  A. well&&& B. better&&& C. best&&&& D. most  36. This work is ____ for me than for you.  A. difficult&&&& B. most difficult  C. much difficult&&&& D. more difficult  37.& Which do you think tastes ____, the chicken or the fish?  A. good&&& B. better&&& C. best&&& D. well  38. The Great Pyramid is about 137 metres high today, but it was once&&&   A. higher&&& B. highest&&& C. high too&&& D. more high  39. Don't you think it ______ not to write the letter?  A. well&&&& B. better&&&& C. best&&&&& D. good  40. Who jumped____of all?  A. far&&& B. farther&&& C. farthest&&&& D. the most far  41. Li Lei is___ student in our class.  A. tall&&& B. taller&&& C. tallest&&& D. the tallest  42. The fifth orange is____ of all. Give it to that small child.  A. big&&& B. bigger&&&& C. the bigger&&&& D. the biggest  43. Who is&&&&& of you three?  A. the oldest&&& B. much older&&& C. oldest&&& D. older  44. Tom is one of ____ boys in our class.  A. tallest&&& B. taller&&&& C. the tallest&&&& D. the tall  45. English is one of____ spoken in the world.A. the important languages&&&& B. the most important languagesC. most important language&&&& D. the most important language  46. Beijing is one of____ in China.  A. the largest city r&&& B. the large cities&&& C. the larger cities&&& D. the largest cities  47. Most of the woods ____ been taken good care of.  A. are&&& B. is&&&& C. has&&&& D. have  48. ___ like playing football and watching TV.  A. Most boys&&& B. Most of they&&& C. Most boy&&& D. More of they  49. ___ are here watering the flowers here.  A. Some&&& B. Some of the boys&&& C. Some boy&&& D. Some of boys  50. ___ haven't been to American.  A. Most them&&& B. Most they&&& C. More of them&&& D. Most of them  51. ___ is more beautiful than roses.  A. No other flower&&& B. No another flower&& C. Not other flower&&& D. Not all flowers  52 The tree is ___ in the garden.  A. the taller&&&& B. the tallest   C. taller than of-all&&& D. tall.  53. Mary studies harder&&&&& in her class.  A. as any one&&&& B. than any other girl&&&& C. than the other&&&& D. than anyone  54. Which is___, Li Lei or Wu Tong?  A. strong&&& B. strongest&&&& C. stronger&&&& D. the strongest55. Which language is____, English, French or Japanese?&A. easy&&& B. the most easy&&&& C. the easiest&&& D. much more easy  56.Which is____interesting, science, maths or English?  A. more&&& B. the most&&& C. very&&&& D. too57. Which city is____, Beijing, Shanghai or Fuzhou?A. beautiful&&&& B. more beautiful&&&& C. much more beautiful&&&& D. the most beautiful  58. Which month is____, June, July or August?  A. hot&&&& B. hotter&&&& C. hottest&&&& D. the hottest  59. Do you have ____ to tell us?  A. something new&&&& B. new something&&&& C. anything new&&&& D. new anything  60. Mike, I have____to tell you.A.important something&&&& B.important anythingC. something important ,&&& D. anything important  61. There is ___ in today's newspaper.A. interesting something&&& B. nothing interestingC. interesting anything&&&&& D. anything interesting  62. -Is Mrs Brown badly ill?  &&& -No, ____. Only a little cold.  A. quite well&&&& B. nothing serious&&&& C. not worry&&&& D. anything serious  63. Come here, I have____ to tell you.A. interesting something&&& B. anything interestingC. nothing interesting&&&&& D. something interesting  67. I'm not ___ to lift the heavy box.  A. short enough&&&& B. enough tall&&&& C. health enough&&&& D. strong enough  68. The girl works hard ___ to pass the exam.  A. enough&&&& B. too&&&&& C. still&&&&& D. yet69.& He has____ to think it over.A. many time&&&& B. times&&&& C. time enough&&&& D. enough time  70. "Do you want____  A. else anything&&& B. anything else&&& C. other anything&&& D. else something  71. Have you seen ___ in the room?  A. anyone else&&&& B. else anyone&&& C. anyone other&&&& D. everyone else  72. ___ would like to go to the park with me?  A. Whom else&&&& B. What else&&&& C. Who else&&&& D. Else who73. Wei Fang is only six, but she speaks English____ her mother.A. as good as&&&& B. as better as&&&& C. as well as&&&&& D. as best as74. She was sick yesterday, but she is____ to go to school today.A. enough good&&& B. good enough&&& C. enough well&&& D. well enough  75. This kind of book is-______ for the children to read.A. enough well&&& B. enough good&&&& C. well enough&&&& D. good enough76.-Are you feeling ____?  && -Yes, I'm fine now.A. quite good&&&& B. quite better&&&& C. any well&&&& D. any better77 This shirt is not good. That one is even&&&   A. better&&&& B. worse&&&& C. well&&&& D. worst  78. We have never seen___ interesting films.  A. such&&& B. such an&&&& C. so&&&& D. such a  79. Don't read&&&&&& books ___ you can't understand.  A. such&&&& B. as&&&& C. as&&&& D. as  80. This is____ book___ I'd like to read once more.A. that&&& B. thatC. as&&&&& D. as  81. We haven't seen ____ play.  A. so wonderful&&&& B. a so wonderful&&&& C. such wonderful&&&& D. such a wonderful  82. I M Mary is thirteen. So Mike is the ___ of the three.  A. old&&&& B. older&&&& C. oldest&&&& D. the oldest  83. My ____ brother is three years ____ than I.  A. elder&&&& B. oldest&&&& C. older&&&& D. elder  84. His ____ son often go to see him on Sunday.A. eldest&&& B. older   C. the eldest&&& D. the older85. He is two years ___ than I.  A. elder&&&& B. smaller&&&& C. younger&&&& D. less  86. I think the book is very____.  A. interesting&&& B. interested&&& C. interest&&&& D. interests  87. They were very ____ to see each other again.  A. pleased&&& B. surprising&&&& C. happily -&&& D. angrily  88. She is very____ the news.A. surprise in&&& B. surprise with&&&& C. surprised at&&&& D. surprised for89.The boys are ___ computers.  A. interesting in&&& B. interested&&& C. interesting about&&& D. interested about  90 -How does Kate like her new work?&& -She____ with the hours.  A. can't satisfy&&&& B. isn't satisfied&&&& C. doesn't satisfy&&&& D- hasn't satisfied  91. The man was not ___ when he heard the ___ words.A. frightening&&& B. frightenedC. frightened&&&& D. frightening  92. Helen isn't a____ friend of mine. I feel___ sorry for her.  A. true&&&& B. true&&&& C. truly&&&& D. truly" truly  93. I'm sorry. I'm late. My watch is a few minutes____.  A. slower&&& B. slowly&&&& C. more slowly&&&& D. slow  94. The song sounds___.  A. sweet&&&& B. nicely&&&& C. well&&&& D. moved  95. The ship sank____ under the sea.  A. deeply&&&& B. depth&&&& C. deep&&&& D. more deep  96. ___ helped a lot in our country.  A. The blind is&&& B. The blind are&&& C. The blinds is&&&& D. Blind are  97.___ should study hard for their work.  A. Young&&& B. The young man&&&& C. The young&&&& D. The young girl  98. ___ a happy life in China.  A. The old man live&&& B. The old live&&& C. The old is living&&& D. Old live  99. I don't feel very&&&& .  A. terribly&&& B. well&&&& C. good&&&&& D. badly  100. Looking at his&&&&& mother, the little boy looked____.  A. good B. well C. sad D. sadly  101. Mother doesn't feel ___ today.  A. good&&& B. well&&& C. nice&&&& D. health & 102. In summer eggs will go___ easily.  A. terribly&&& B. terrible&&&& C. badly&&&& D. bad  103. Jim does morning exercises every day, so he looks very ___.  A. tired&&&& B. good&&& C. well&&&& D. happy  104. The___ boy was taken to the nearest hospital.  A. ill&&&& B. sick&&&& C. good&&&& D. clever  105. We are___ of the work.  A. ill&&&& B. sick&&&&& C. full&&&&& D. filled  106. He has not been at school, because he is___.  A. ill&&&& B. well&&&& C. fine&&&& D. nice  107. At last it made them___.  A. happily&&&& B. quickly&&&& C. friendly&&& D. slowly  108. We had a____ meal yesterday evening.  A. lively&&&& B. likely&&&& C. lovely&&&& D. love  109. It is raining hard. He is____ to be late. 
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 who which 的文章

随机推荐