songsyoucansing?连成想一个人的句子句子

把多个英语句子连成一个英语句子_百度知道
把多个英语句子连成一个英语句子
规则combine each group of sentences into a single setence,using coordinatin ,subordination or both 例如 Walden Pond is now the site of many tourist stands It was once raised by Thoreau for its natural beauty 合并为Walden Pond which once praised by xxxxx is now the site xxxxx 要连的句子是Mrs Rymer behaved very properly throughout the dayHer pleasant,refined face wore a grave lookHer elegant firgure was wrapped in deep mourningMeanwhile she ocasionally uttered a sigh or a sob
rs Rymer, behaved very properly throughout the day and ocasionally uttered a sigh or a sob,whose pleasant,refined face wore a grave look, and whose elegant firgure was wrapped in deep mourning
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语句子的相关知识
其他1条回答
whose pleasant,refined face wore a grave look,behaved very properly throughout the day?不知我这对不语言学的题。Mrs Rymer,whose elegant firgure was wrapped in deep mourning and meanwhile who occasionally uttered a sigh or a sorb
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线英语考试按要求改写下列句子:1.I can sing English songs .(改为一般疑问句并改否定回答)( ) you( ) English songs No ,I ( ) .2.Lucy can speak Chinese .(用English改为选择疑问句)( ) Lucy( ) Chinese( )( ) 3.Lucy can (_百度作业帮
在线英语考试按要求改写下列句子:1.I can sing English songs .(改为一般疑问句并改否定回答)( ) you( ) English songs No ,I ( ) .2.Lucy can speak Chinese .(用English改为选择疑问句)( ) Lucy( ) Chinese( )( ) 3.Lucy can (ride a bike)(就括号部分提问)( ) can Lucy( 4.His aunt can draw pictures .(改为否定句)His aunt ( )( )draw pictures .5.Tom can play ( the guitar )(就括号部分提问) ( )( )Tom play
can't 2can speak or English3what do4can not 5what does 亲,采纳啊
您可能关注的推广回答者:Can you sing English song?(同义句改写)_百度知道
Can you sing English song?(同义句改写)
Can you sing English song?(同义句改写)
提问者采纳
个得用空把
谁知道是那种同义。
could you sing English songs &#47。应该songs 把;how can you sing English songs
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
Can you sing song in English?
are you able to sing English songs?can you sing songs that are in english?can you sing english songs?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁can/sing/the/you/song/连词成句_百度知道
can/sing/the/you/song/连词成句
提问者采纳
Can you sing the songYou can sing the song
提问者评价
谢谢,感谢回答者的无私帮助
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP