placesof interest any和many的区别 interesting places 有什么区别

同义句 Paris is a big city with many place of interest. it is our duty to protect the environment.electricity is like water,in a way._百度作业帮
同义句 Paris is a big city with many place of interest. it is our duty to protect the environment.electricity is like water,in a way.
Paris is a big city with many interesting places.We must protect the environment.Electricity is like water in some degree,
不太明白你的意思
每一句的同义句
表达方法很多的吧 只要意思对了就行了,有更明确一点的要求更好
Many places of big city Paris are interesting
Protecting environment is our duty
In some way, electricity is similar to water八年级下册英语教学案小伊中学12-02-24评论(0)浏览(1398)8B& Unit2 Travelling课题8B Unit 2& Welcome to the unit学习目标&&&知识目标掌握四会词汇和句型能力目标&了解国内外著名旅游胜地和受欢迎的景点能够谈论人们在不同景点所从事的各种活动情感目标&&&& 激发学生对旅游的兴趣学习重点了解国内外著名旅游胜地和受欢迎的景点词汇和句型学习难点认读景点的名称谈论自己旅游过的名胜和景点以及从事的活动课前自学一、认读表中景点名称二、完成表格中相关信息(中文名、所在国、可从事的活动)Attractions(景点)中文名CountryActivitiesthe Great Wall&&&Mount Fuji&&&the Little Mermaid&&&the Statue of Liberty&&&The Leaning Tower of Pisa&&&the Tower Bridge&&&三、& 模仿PartB练习对话四、列出自己旅游过的城市或景点及从事的活动Name _________________&& Activity_______________Name _________________&& Activity_______________Name _________________&& Activity_______________五、朗读Comic strips 部分并回答下列问题1.Where is Eddie going?2.Does Hobo want to go too?3.What does Hobo want to bring?4.Will Hobo really enjoy the trip ? why or why not?六、练习对话(between Eddie and Hobo)七、重要知识点学习1. I’v been there many times.<e on.3.I don’t think it’ll be a holiday for me.4.It’s a symbol of Japan.&&&&课堂交流展示&一、谈论著名的旅游景点及其所在地二、朗读景点名称及其所在国家名,讨论可从事的活动eg. Mount Fuji&&&Japan&&&&& see the beautiful view/ goskiing三、& 小组活动,(模仿PartB)展示对话四、小组内学生互相交流曾经游玩过的地方和从事的活动,组长汇报情况:&&& Eg. S1 has been to Hongkong. He visited theDisneyland.&&&&&& S2 has been to Lianyungang.She visited Huaguo Mount.&&&&&& S3…五、听录音,回答相关问题六、听录音,模仿朗读对话,学生表演对话七、重要语言点学习&&& 学生感悟,老师点拨&&&课堂达标检测课题8B Unit 2& Reading 1学习目标&&&知识目标掌握四会词汇和句型能力目标了解Kitty香港迪士尼乐园之行的见闻、活动和感受情感目标&&&& 使学生热爱生活和人文景观学习重点了解Kitty香港迪士尼乐园之行 理解掌握重要词汇和句型学习难点用关键词汇谈论这次旅行中的见闻课前自学一、查阅资料,初步了解迪士尼乐园二、阅读课文,学习并识记文中生词&&fantastic,theme,include,whale,speed,ride,cut,performer,wave,march&&&clap,magic pie,shiny&三、阅读课文,回答下列问题1.Who visited Disneyland?&& 2.How long did they stay in Disneyland?&& 3.What did Kitty think of Hong Kong Disneyland?&& 4.What did they see at the entrance?&& 5.Why couldn’t Kitty stop taking photos with Disneycharacters?&& 6.What was the best part of the day?&& 7.What did they buy as souvenirs?四、根据课文内容完成下列表格TimePlaceActivitiesfirst&&then&&After we leftTomorrowlandIn a fast foodReataurant&After lunch&&Later in the afternoon&&After the parade&&&In Adventureland&After the show&&At the end of the dayIn front of Sleeping Beauty Castle&五、熟读课文,完成p28-29练习&&课堂交流展示一、听写文中生词二、学生集体朗读课文,教师点评与纠错三、就课文内容提问,检查学生对文章的理解四、结合导学中表格,围绕旅行的时间、地点以及活动形式的变化对文章进行分段阅读,加深对文章的理解五、核对文后P28-29练习的答案六、学生交流互动,谈谈他们最喜欢乐园哪个部分,为什么?&&&&课堂达标检测Write a summary(摘要) of Kitty’s trip to HongKong Disneyland&&&&&&&课题Unit 2& Reading (2)学习目标&&&知识目标掌握文中重要词语和句型能力目标能够正确运用语言知识&&&情感目标用所学知识来表达一次旅行的经历和感受学习重点掌握文中关键语句并能正确灵活运用学习难点能够描述旅行的见闻和感受课前自学一、熟读课文,识记单词二、分段阅读迪士尼乐园的四个部分,用自己的语言概述其内容三、小组内自学交流,找出文中重点词语和句型&&课堂交流展示一、课文朗读展示,评出阅读之星(各组抽出一名同学参赛,其他学生做评委)二、重点阅读迪士尼乐园的四个部分,学生用语言简要介绍三、小组黑板展示并讲解重要知识点(教师可作补充和强调)I heard you’ve gone to Thailand.I’ve been here in HongKong for two days.We were screaming and laughing through the whole ride.The performers all wore different costumes and waved to peoplewhile they marched across the park, singing and dancing all the way.四、学生集体交流,重点讨论并解决难点&课堂达标检测一、词汇,根据汉语提示完成句子&1.My parents and I are having a really _______(美妙的) timehere.&2.The theme park ________(包括) four different parks.&3.The train moved at high _________(速度).&4.I couldn’t stop _________ ________(拍照) with them.&5.The _________(表演者) are different.&6.Kitty bought some __________(纪念品) in the shop.&7.People screamed with _________(激动) when the parade began.&8.They _________(挥手) to us when we arrived there.&9.The castle looked _________(闪闪发光) under the fireworks.&10.I wasn’t __________(兴趣) in eating.二、用词的适当形式填空&1.When the teacher came into the classroom, we stopped_______(talk).&2.When I met kitty in the street, I stopped _______(talk) toher.&3.I can’t _______(stop) him from smoking.&4.The woman couldn’t stop _______(cry) when she saw the filmlast night..&5.I was very _________(excite) at the good news.&6.They can’t help singing and dancing with ________(joyful).三、选用方框内词语完成句子Have a good time,&&&&& the wholeday,&&& wave to ,&&&&& suchas,&sound fantastic,&&&&&&& showthem to you1.The students ______________ in the city park yesterday.2.When they left the school yesterday ,they _______________ us.3.The country music ______________________.4.Last year, my brother often spent ____________ playingbasketball.5.Jack has many hobbies,____________ football, singing and drawing.四、同义句转换1.The children had a good time last week.&The children ________ _________ last week.2.I spent three hours riding around the city.&It ________ me three hours ______ ________ around the city.3.I was so excited that I couldn’t stop taking photos.&I was ________ excited __________ stop taking photos.4. I’ll show you these photos when I come back.&I’ll show these photos ______ _______ when I come back.5.They couldn’t catch the train in time because of the heavytraffic.&The heavy traffic ________ them _________ the train in time.&&&&课题8BUnit 2& Vocabulary学习目标知识目标掌握名词构成形容词的后缀能力目标能够正确运用形容词后缀表肯定或否定的意思&&&情感目标培养学生积极地生活态度学习重点掌握形容词的构词法及意义学习难点运用形容词表肯定或否定的意思课前自学一、写出下列形容词的反义词&& 1. easy ___________&&& 2. important____________3.useful ___________&& 4. popular _____________5. correct ___________&& 6. different ____________7. interesting___________ 8. expensive ___________9.pleasant___________&& 10.comfortable__________11.careful_________&&&& 12.healthy_____________&& 总结归纳变化规则&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&二、收集以-ful和less结尾的形容词,结合课本内容,总结归纳其含义三、完成P30 PartA&B&&&&&&&课堂交流展示一、& 用适当的形容词描述Kitty的迪士尼之旅1.收集相关形容词并板书2.鼓励学生说出更多形容词及其反义词(小组间展开竞争)二、交流归纳形容词反义词的变化规则1.加前缀 un-, im-, ir-, in-,等2.加后缀 –less, -ful ,3.不是在原词上添加的三、检查PartA, 核对正确答案学生练习词语并归纳意思四、核对PartB, 学生朗读并体会所填形容词的意义五、巩固练习,选所学的形容词及其反义词造句&&&课堂达标检测一、完成下列表格&名词形容词反义词beauty&&care&&colour&&harm&&length&&health&&noise&&二、用所给单词的正确形式填空&& 1.Lee is kind and ______. He always _______ hisclassmates when they have trouble.(help)&& 2.All the tourists shouted “________!”when they sawpyramids, one of the seven ________ in the world.(wonder)&& 3.They waited because they __________ to visit inside,but it seemed to be ________ shortly after.(hope)&& 4.The road seems to be ___ for us to reach the _____of it.(end)&& 5.Your new book is very _______ and brings readers alot of ________.(delight)&& 6.The mother was ________ that many people helped herfind her son.(thank)&& 7.We have lots of homework every day. It seems to be______(hope) to finish them.&& 8.My father gave me some _________(meaning) advice soI could do it very well.&& 9.Listen! There is no noise in the room. It is_______(noise).&& 10.No one would like to help me. I felt so________(help).&& 11.Smoking does ______ to your health. It’s ________to you.(harm)&&&&&&&课题8BUnit 2& Grammar A学习目标知识目标掌握have(has)been 和have(has)gone的结构及意义能力目标能够正确运用该结构表达“去过某地和去了某地”情感目标学会交流与合作学习重点进一步学习现在完成时学习难点加深对现在完成时的理解课前自学&&一、列举自己曾经参观过的名胜或城市(3-5处)&&&二、学习语法A, 体会两结构所表达的不同含义:have(has)been to :have (has)gone to:三、完成对话P31,体会结构have(has)been to ,have (has)gone to的功能及句型变化&&&& 认读对话里出现的地点名称&&&&&&课堂交流展示&一、小组内互相交流自己参观过的地方&&&& 检查学生对have(has)been to结构正确使用,组长汇报本组情况&&&& I have been to…&&&& We have been to…&&&& He has been to…&&&& She hasn’t been to…二、 区别两种结构的不同&&&& have/has been to去过某地并已经回来&&&& have/has gone to去了某地但还未回来&&&& 学生练习造句三、核对P31对话的答案并练习对话四、学生自己编对话,巩固句型(疑问句、肯定句、否定句):&&&&&& have(has)been to&&&&&& have(has)gone to&&&课堂达标检测一、用have/ have/ have/has been in填空&1.—Where _____ she _______?& She _________ theclassroom?&2. “Where ______ you _______?” asked the man as soon as hemet me.&3.How long ________ her sister __________ Japan? For abouttwo years.&4.Kate and her father ___________ there since last year.&5.How many places __________ you ________since you came toChina?&二、单项选择(&& )1.The Greens ________many places since they camehere.&&&&& A.& have visited& B.willvisit& C.visited&&& D. visit(&& )2._____ he _____ the doctor the day beforeyesterday.&&&&& A. H seen& B.Hseen& C.D see&&& D.D see(&& )3.-When _____ the children _____ the factory?&- Last Sunday.&&&&& A. visit&& B.visit& C. visit&& D. visited(&& )4.They _________ the Summer Palace three times.&&&&& A.have gone to& B.have beento& C.have been in& D.have gone into(&& )5.That girl can’t be Mary, for she ________toLondon.&&&&& A.has gone&& B.hasbeen&& C.was going&&& D. had gone三、用所给词的正确形式填空& 1.Miss Gao isn’t here. She _______(go) to the station.& 2.If it _________(not rain) tomorrow, we’llgo to see thefootball match.& 3.-Where is Tom? ---He _____(look) for some information onthe internet.& 4.We __________(be) friends for over ten years.& 5.I ______(sleep) in my bedroom at this time yesterday.四、句子翻译& 1.你去过新加坡吗?&2.我还没有看过那部电影。&3.她的父亲在北京已经两周了。&4.你参观过中国的多少名胜?&5.王先生不在办公室,他去了图书馆了。&&&&&&课题8BUnit 2& GrammarB学习目标知识目标1.理解短暂性动词和延续性动词的不同用法及其相互转换2.掌握“for” “since” “ago”的现在完成时和一般过去时能力目标区分并正确运用现在完成时和一般过去时情感目标学会交流与合作学习重点1.掌握短暂性动词和延续性动词的不同用法及其相互转换2.掌握verbs with “for” “since” “ago”的现在完成时和一般过去时学习难点区分现在完成时和一般过去时短暂性动词与其延续性词的转变课前自学&一、学生预习语法B部分,体会短暂性动词与延续性动词的概念并分别列举一些动词加以比较和区分:&&&& 短暂性动词:&&&&延续性动词:&二、预习for, since, ago的不同用法&&&&自主归纳总结:_________________________________________&三、学习32页表格,了解短暂性动词和延续性动词的相互转化&课堂交流展示一、学生板演部分动词并加以分类(短暂性和延续性)&&& 要求学生用现在完成时分别造句二、解释for, since和ago的不同用法&&&在现在完成时中,延续性动词和for,since引导的一段时间连用,表示从过某一时间开始并一直延续到现在的情况;在一般过去时中,短暂性动词和ago连用,表示在过去某一具体时间发生的动作,与现在没有关系。三、学习32页表格的信息&&& 老师作必要的解释和补充,结合例句讲解&&& 学生仿照练习&课堂达标检测一、用since, for , ago填空&1.I have ever been in Hainan ______ a few years.&2.It’s three months _______ I began teaching.&3.Has he learned English _______ about two years?&4.She hasn’t seen her mother _______ last Sunday.&5.They visited the museum the days _______.&6.He has been away from this city since he left college tenyears ____.二、用词的适当形式完成句子&1.The train _____________(just arrive).&2.The old man __________(make)three model planes already.&3.He __________(die) for three years.&4.Three years _________(pass) since he left his hometown.&5.They __________(be)here since five days ago.&6.I ____________(hear) from my father two weeks ago.&7.So far, ________ you ________(learn) over 1000 words.&8.She ____________(teach) Maths as long as 20 years.&9.I ________ never ________(be) to America before.&10.I won’t go with you because my sister ________(lose) myticket.三、同义句转换&1. Tom bought the coat yeaterday.&& Tom ______ _______ the coat _____ _______ _______.&2.They left home a week ago.&& _______ _______ a week _______ they left home.&3.His father fell ill three days ago.&& His father _______ ________ ill _______ three days.&4.I joined the club since 2006.& I ______ _______ _____ the club _______ ________ _________.&5.She borrowed the books last month.& She _______ ________ the books _________ last month.&6.The plane arrived at the airport half an hour ago.& The plane _______ ______ at the airport _______ half anhour.&7.They got married last year.&& They ______ ______ married ________ last year.&8.The old man died two months ago.&& The old man _______ ______ ________ for two months.&9.The class began twenty minutes ago.& The class _______ _______ ________ for twenty minutes.&10.The heavy rain stopped four hours ago.& The heavy rain _______ _______ _______ for four hours.&&&&&学习感悟&课题8BUnit 2& Integrated skills学习目标知识目标掌握本课重要词汇和句型能力目标从听力材料里获取有用信息,情感目标进一步了解旅游相关知识学习重点掌握本课重要词汇和句型学习难点从听力材料里获取有用信息,掌握描述假日活动语言的表达法课前自学一、预习p34-35内容,列举出旅游景点和可从事的活动&&二、翻译下列词组&&1.炎热的天气&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. 水上运动3.中国园林&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. 世界之窗5.在任何季节&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6. 全年三、阅读P34 A1,完成表格&&&&课堂交流展示一、学生谈论自己的兴趣爱好和喜欢的地方&&& (write some of them on the blackboard)二、结合A1信息,用自己的语言描述表格里的内容&&& Eg. Millie doesn’t like hot weather, but shelikes walking. She can go to Lushan Mountain and go hiking there.三、听力训练&& 学生听材料,完成PA2.四、根据听力材料所获得的信息,完成PA3.&&& 学生互相核对答案&&& 学生集体朗读五、重要句型的理解&&& 1.There may be some rain.&&& 2.One of the theme parks he can go to is Windowof the World.&&& 3.Spring is the best time for visiting Chinesegardens.&&& 4.Kitty can visit Shanghai in any season.&六、学生活动&&&& 根据各自爱好谈论他们的旅游计划&课堂达标检测一、根据汉语提示完成句子&& 1.They have a big house with a beautiful_________(花园).&& 2.It is reported that it will be _______(雨) tomorrow.&& 3.The students are planning their ________(旅行) toHainan.&& 4.Simon loves water _________(运动).&& 5.Eddie hates hot _________(天气).二、用词的正确形式填空& 1. August is the _______(wind)month of a year in Beijing.& 2.Our school life is _________(colour). We all enjoy it.& 3.The boy will go __________(hike) to the mountain.& 4.Spring is the best time _________(plant) trees.& 5.There are many good places _______(visit) in China.&三、同义句转换& 1.It is the best time to exercise in the morning.&& _______ is the best time ________ exercising in themorning.& 2.There may be some snow`tomorrow.& ________ ________ will snow tomorrow.& 3.I borrowed the book three days ago.&& I ______ ________ the book for three days.& 4.Kitty bought the pen two days ago.&& Kitty ________ ________ the pen for two days.& 5.The girl is my sister and she has long hair.The girl _______ long hair is my sister.&四、翻译下面句子& 1.你可以秋天去长城。&& 2.北京的冬天很冷。&& 3.今天的天气很好。&& 4.我的梦想是环游世界。&&学习感悟:&&&&&课题8BUnit 2&& Speak up and Pronunciation学习目标知识目标掌握重要词组和句型识别并运用连读能力目标能够识别并掌握不同发音如何连读情感目标加强学生之间的交流,培养合作精神学习重点重要词组和句型学习难点能够识别并掌握不同发音如何连读课前自学一、阅读对话,回答下列问题& 1.Where is Amy panning to go for May Day holiday?& 2.Why does Amy want to go there?& 3.Who will go there with Amy?& 4.How will they travel?二、朗读对话,与同伴练习对话三、预习语音部分,练习连读,尝试总结读音规则&&课堂交流展示一、学生阅读对话并回答下列问题:& 1.Where is Amy panning to go for May Day holiday?& 2.Why does Amy want to go there?& 3.Who will go there with Amy?& 4.How will they travel?二、朗读对话并表演三、学习重要句型和语言点& 1.Where are you going in the coming holiday?& 2.Do you have any ideas about what to do for May Dayholiday?& 3.I’m planning to travel abroad.& 4.How long does it take to fly to Singapore?& 5.I can check it for you.四、学生自主对话,谈论旅游计划五、呈现连读,学生跟录音模仿发音练习六、讨论读音规则,分组进行训练&&& 学生个别展示&&&&&&课堂达标检测一、根据汉语提示完成句子& 1.When do you plan to go ________(出国)?& 2.I don’t know the answer, I’ll _______(检查) it for you.& 3.My father went to Shanghao for an important _________(会议).& 4.He has been to the park __________(两次).& 5.Did you have a good time during the _________(假日)?&二、根据首字母提示完成对话& A:Hi, Li Ming! W_______ did you come back from Hangzhou?& B:I arrived two days a_______.I have b_______ back for twodays.& A:What do you ________ of the trip?& B:It was interesting. The West Lake is so beautiful. I hopeto visit it& a_____ sometime next year.& A:I h_________ never visited it before. How I hope to visitit!& B:What about v________ it together next Summer?& A:That s________ great! What can we do there?& B:We can do lots of things. It’s really fun to go b________on the West Lake. There are lots of boats there.& A:Can we s_________ in the lake?& B:No, swimming is not allowed. Anyhow, safety is the mostimportant.&三、翻译句子&& 1.新加坡是一个美丽干净的国家&&& 2.你打算呆在那儿多长时间?&&& 3.我爸爸去北京开会了。&&& 4.飞往美国要花多长时间?&&& 5.我们希望在香港与你会面。&&&&课题8BUnit 2&& Checkout学习目标知识目标复习本单元的重要词汇与句型复习语法项目(现在完成时)能力目标能够正确掌握与运用所学的知识去解决实际问题;能够描述旅行中的趣事情感目标让学生体验阶段性成果带来的快乐学习重点本单元的重要词汇与句型重要语法项目学习难点能够描述旅行中的趣事课前自学一、复习本单元重要词汇和句型二、完成Checkout&&&&课堂交流展示一、听写本单元重点词汇和句子二、参看Checkout,PartA部分,复习语法结构:&&& 强调现在完成时与一般过去时的区别,延续性动词和短暂性动词的用法三、完成PartB, 核对答案,用简洁的语言描述一次旅行的经过和感受。&&&&&&课堂达标检测一、用单词的正确形式完成句子& 1.The elephants took bananas from the ____________(tourist).& 2.Guilin is one of the most beautiful _________(city) inChina.& 3.The dog looks so fierce(凶猛), but he’s __________(harm).& 4.Spring is the ________(good) time for travelling.& 5.Nothing can stop me from ________(take) photos.& 6.It is twenty years since the man _________(die).& 7.The children ________(enjoy) themselves in the park lastSunday.& 8.I will never forget this _________(mean) experience.& 9.She __________(listen) to music when I came into the room.& 10.It was fun __________(see) many elephants_________(march) down the street.二、单项选择(&& )1.What do you think _______ her _______?&&&&& A. sad&& B.sadly& C. sad&& D. sadly(&& )2.They _________ the computer club for two years.&&&&& A. were in&& B. have beenin&&&&&& C. joined D. have joined(&& )3.Tom has been here ______ just one year, but hisfather has worked here _______ ten years ago.&&&&& A. for&& B.since&& C. since&& D. /(&& )4.Can you tell me something about your trip ______Japan?&&&&& A.of&&&&&&&& B.to&&&&&&&&&& C.with&&&&& D. for(&& )5.Dick isn’t here. He _________ the zoo.&&&&& A. has been away&&&B.has been to&& C. has gone to& D. has gone(&& )6. – May I _______ your dictionary? – Sorry . I______ it at home.&&&& A. leave&B.forget& C. left& D. forgot(&& )7.We ________ each other since I left Shanghai.&&&& A. haven’t seen&& B.hadn’tseen& C.didn’t see&&& D. wouldn’t see(&& )8.The foreign friends _______ here just now.&&&& A. left&&&&& B.have left&&&& C. have been away from& D.had left(&& )9.The visitors are very ________ to see so manychanges _______ in Shenzhen since 1979.&&&& A. have been takenplace&& B. took placeC. have taken place&&&&& D. took place(&& )10.The lady _______ until she was 40.&&&& A. didn’t get married& B. gotmarried& C. hadn’t married& D.married三、同义句转换& 1.The factory opened about one year ago.The factory ________ ________ ________ for about one year.& 2.He left school five years ago.&&& He ________ ________ _________ ______schoolsince five years ago.& 3.The girl fell asleep ten minutes ago.&& The girl ______ _______ asleep for ten minutes.& 4.Water the young tree often, or it will die.&& _______ you don’t water the young tree often, it willbe _____.& 5.They couldn’t catch the train in time because of the heavytraffic.&& The heavy traffic ________ them ________ the train intime.&&学习感悟:&&8B Units2导学案参考答案Unit2第一课时一、 1.symbol& 2. must& 3. excited &4.holiday&& 5. times&& 6. travel& 7. packing二、1. I don’t think the trip to South Hill is boring. 2. What canthey do by the lake?3. How long will he take his cousin out? &4. must be fun5. They would like to travel to Dalian.6. My aunt has worked in Hainan for three years, but I have neverbeen there.第三课时一、1.& fantastic& 2.& incldues&& 3.&speed&&& 4.& taking photos&&& 5.performers6. souvenirs&&& 7. excitement& 8.waved&&&& 9. shiny&&&& 10.interested二、1.& talking&&& 2. to talk&&&3. stop&&& 4. crying&&& 5.&excited&&& 6. joy三、1. had a good time& 2.waved to 3. sounds fantastic4.thewhole day 5. such as四、1. had fun&& &2. to ride&& 3.to&& 4. to you&& 5. stopped catching第四课时二1.helps2.wonders3.hopeless4.end 5. delight 6.thankful7.hopeless8. meaningful9.noiseless10.helpless 11. harmful第五课时一、1. has gone to 2. have been 3.has been in 4.have been&5. have been二、1. A& 2. C& 3. A&& 4. B&& 5. A三、1.has gone&& 2. doesn’t rain&& 3. islooking&& 4. have been&&& 5. was sleeping四、1. Have you been toSingapore? 2. I haven’t seen that film? 3.Myfather has been in Beijing for two weeks.& 4.How many placesof interest have you visited in China?5.Mr Wang isn’t in the office. He has gone to the library.第六课时一、1.& for& 2. since&& 3. for&& 4.since& 5. ago&& 6. ago二、1.has just arrived& 2. has made& 3.has beendead&& 4.has passed& 5.have been&&6. heard&& 7. have learnt/ learned& 8. hastaught& 9. have been 10. has lost三、1.has had for one day& 2.It is since& 3.& has beenfor& 4. have been in for four years &5. has keptsince&&& 6. has been for&& 7. have beensince&& 8. has been dead&&& 9.& hasbeen on& &10. has been over第七课时一、1.garden&&& 2. rainy&&& 3.trip&& 4. sports&& 5. weather二、1. windy&&& 2. colourful&& 3.hiking&&& 4. to plant&& 5. to visit三、1. It& for&&& 2. Maybe it&& 3. havekept& 4. has had&& 5. with四、1.You may go to the Great Wall in Autumn.&&& 2.It’s cold in Beijing in Winter.3. The weather is nice today.&&&& 4. My dreamis to travel around the world.第八课时一、1.& abroad&& 2.& check&&& 3.meeting&&& 4. twice&&& 5. holiday二、when& ago& been& think& &again&have&& visiting&& sounds&&boating&& swim三、1.Singapore is a nice and clean country.&&& 2.Howlong are you going to stay there?3.My father has gone to Beijing for a meeting.&&&4.How long does it take to fly to America?5.We hope to meet you in Hong Kong.第九课时一、1.& sightseeing&& 2.& clearly&& 3.theme&&& 4. seafood&& 5. cultural二、1. did, land& safely&& 2. on the fourth day oftheir trip&& 3.& felt cold&& 4. will gosightseeing&5. planning a trip to Japan&& 6. some day&& 7.three hours&& 8.a good place to buy things&&9.taking photos三、略第十课时一、1.& tourists&& 2.& cities&&&3. harmless&&& 4.& best&& 5.&taking&& 6.& died7.& enjoyed&& 8. meaningful&& 9. waslistening&& 10. marching二、1.& C& 2.& B&& 3. C&&& 4.B&& 5. C&&& 6. C&& 7.&A&&& 8.& A&& 9. C&& 10. A三、1. has been open&&& 2. has been awayfrom&& 3. has neen&& 4. dead&& 5. catching&
您所处的位置&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 places of interest 的文章

随机推荐