just give me the f**wrecking balll, u manipulative bi

With its cast of international superstars, 135-minute running time, nine interconnecting subplots, and ostentatious tagline “The Ultimate Romantic Comedy,” Richard Curtis’ Love Actually seems to have made its way into the pantheon of Christmas classics by sheer force alone. It’s a glossy, big-budget film with borderline-detestable examinations of love and romance containing perhaps three genuine moments that seem to be of our own universe, but Love Actually is one terrible Christmas movie that has strong-armed its way into the hearts of millions (including my own) despite being absolutely terrible. And this is why.
David (Hugh Grant) and Natalie (Martine McCutcheon)
Why I hate actually it:
This is the first of three subplots in which a man falls in love with his female subordinate.
The female subordinate in question, Natalie, is constantly referred to as “the chubby girl.”
Hugh Grant and Billy Bob Thornton both phone it in to play themselves.
No one seems to think it’s odd that Hugh Grant is Prime Minister and Billy Bob Thornton is the President of the United States.
No, really. How did they get elected?
Unbelievable airport security. So someone runs past security and jumps on the Prime Minister and doesn’t get shot? Sure.
Why I love actually it:
Hugh Grant and Natalie are SO cute together.
Hugh Grant is SO cute when he dances to the Pointer Sisters.
Natalie is SO cute when she jumps into Hugh Grant’s arms at Heathrow.
When Hugh OWNS the President in that press conference and the music swells and my arms get goosebumps!
Oh my god, I say, “EIGHT IS A LOT OF LEGS, DAVID,” all the time!!!
The caroling scene! Those little girls!
Who knew his driver was such a good singer?!?
She jumps into his arms and he catches her!!!
Contributors
Contributing EditorISSUU - Covington/Maple Valley Reporter, August 01, 2014 by Sound Publishing
Covington/Maple Valley Reporter, August 01, 2014
Covington/Maple Valley Reporter, August 01, 2014
August 01, 2014 edition of the Covington/Maple Valley ReporterWhat's Happening In Your World

我要回帖

更多关于 wrecking ball 的文章

随机推荐