有一句配音 给老师唱什么歌念 lesson one 是什么歌

【Lesson One】请问背景音乐是什么歌啊?_倪安东吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,132贴子:
【Lesson One】请问背景音乐是什么歌啊?收藏
Mika's "Lollipop"
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有曲歌里有一句come on baby one more time是什么歌_百度知道
有曲歌里有一句come on baby one more time是什么歌
提问者采纳
Ooh)(Oh baby baby yay Baby One More Time演唱;m not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeOh baby babyThe reason I breath is youBoy you got me blindedOh pretty babyThere'm not with you I lose my mindPlease give me a signHit me baby one more time(Oh baby baby,ayeah)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowOh pretty babyI shouldn'Cause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I't you know I still believeThat you will be hereAnd give me a signHit me baby one more timeMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I't doIt&#39:Britney Spears(Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowThat something was'Cause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I't have let you goI must confessThat my loneliness is killing me nowDon'm not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeI must confess thatMy loneliness is killing me nowDon's not the way I planned itShow me how you want it to beTell me baby't have let you goAnd now you's nothing that I wouldn&#39,yeahShow me how you want it to beTell me baby't right hereOh baby babyI shouldn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
是不是 小甜甜布兰妮的baby one more time
哥有几首好听的英文歌曲要么
Britney Spears的one more time
是不是布兰妮的one more time?
good time?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新概念英语lesson79的问题在新概念英语lesson79中,有一句话是这样的:only on one occasion have i ever felt frightened,课文中的解释中提到:如果only加上一个状语放在句首,那么就要用倒装语序.请问老师_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
新概念英语lesson79的问题在新概念英语lesson79中,有一句话是这样的:only on one occasion have i ever felt frightened,课文中的解释中提到:如果only加上一个状语放在句首,那么就要用倒装语序.请问老师
新概念英语lesson79的问题在新概念英语lesson79中,有一句话是这样的:only on one occasion have i ever felt frightened,课文中的解释中提到:如果only加上一个状语放在句首,那么就要用倒装语序.请问老师:这个句子已经是倒装句了,再加上一个状语之后的倒装语序又是怎样的呢?
only on one occasion have i ever felt frightened.是倒装句.on one occasion是介词短语做状语.only 后边跟上副词,介词短语或者状语从句位于句首的时候,句子用部分倒装.有一句英文歌词是you are be the one是个5人男组合 请问是什么组合及歌名!_百度知道
有一句英文歌词是you are be the one是个5人男组合 请问是什么组合及歌名!
有一句英文歌词是you are be the one是个5人男组合 请问是什么组合及歌名! MV有个镜头记得是在一个悬崖上!
我有更好的答案
歌手:bsakstreet boys 专辑:hits-chapter one
i will be the one
i guess you were lost when i met you
still there were tears in your eyes
so out of trust and i knew
no more than mysteries and lies
there you were, wild and free
reachin out like you needed me
a helping hand to make it right
i am holding you all through the night
i will be the one